OK guys how long did you think you could hide this from me

General Discussion Forum

Moderator: Uplandram2

24/7ramsfan

Wed May 17, 2017 2:36 pm

"Rams quarterbacks coach Chris Weinke asked Goff where the sun rises and sets, the former Cal quarterback had no idea."

http://www.stack.com/a/jared-goff-doesn ... -episode-1

"Prized rookie quarterback Jared Goff not knowing from which direction the sun rises."

http://www.espn.com/blog/st-louis-rams/ ... goff-knows

"Quarterback Jared Goff doesn’t know the sun rises in the East and sets in the West"

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow ... story.html

Apparently this is old news but I never heard it before. I like how no one from Ballwashing Department
has mentioned this major problem.What else am I unaware of regarding Goff? I am preparing a statement.

UplandRam
Site Admin

Wed May 17, 2017 2:41 pm

24/7ramsfan wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 2:36 pm
"Rams quarterbacks coach Chris Weinke asked Goff where the sun rises and sets, the former Cal quarterback had no idea."

http://www.stack.com/a/jared-goff-doesn ... -episode-1

"Prized rookie quarterback Jared Goff not knowing from which direction the sun rises."

http://www.espn.com/blog/st-louis-rams/ ... goff-knows

"Quarterback Jared Goff doesn’t know the sun rises in the East and sets in the West"

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow ... story.html

Apparently this is old news but I never heard it before. I like how no one from Ballwashing Department
has mentioned this major problem.What else am I unaware of regarding Goff? I am preparing a statement.
I don't think this is relevant because give a football to a nerdy college kid and he won't do shit with it. Nobody said the guy was a genius. Fuck, look at Stephen Curry. The guy said he didn't wait to marry the love of his life. How dumb is that shit? We will be reading about how broke that guy is in a few years or how he lost half his shit.

Goff, maybe he didn't fuck up with the woman, but hey, don't expect a QB to be too bright, especially given the state of schools these days.

http://www.essence.com/2016/05/10/steph ... -right-one

Ants
Veteran

Wed May 17, 2017 3:25 pm

Maybe Goff just knew that the sun doesn't "rise".
The earth rotates on its axis, and every time it makes a revolution it only "appears" that the sun rises and sets...but it doesn't really.
Just keepin' it real. :D

:idea: Let's win some games.

24/7ramsfan

Thu May 18, 2017 11:41 am

September 21st 2017 Rams vs 49ers Thursday night football in front of a national audience Rams have come from behind in a 4th quarter slug fest with a defensive pick six pushing the game into overtime. Bruised and battered on the sidelines is Goff limping around after being sacked 3 times throwing 2 interceptions(one leading to a score) and adding insult to injury has coughed up 2 fumbles. Rams win the coin flip. As the teams line up for the first overtime kick off the head coach has some last minute instructions for Goff.

“Goff we want you to march the team down the field toward the sunset put some points on the board and bring this one home”.

Goff replies “WHICH WAY IS THAT COACH?”.

SK Ram
Starter

Thu May 18, 2017 1:12 pm

24/7ramsfan wrote:
September 21st 2017 Rams vs 49ers Thursday night football in front of a national audience Rams have come from behind in a 4th quarter slug fest with a defensive pick six pushing the game into overtime. Bruised and battered on the sidelines is Goff limping around after being sacked 3 times throwing 2 interceptions(one leading to a score) and adding insult to injury has coughed up 2 fumbles. Rams win the coin flip. As the teams line up for the first overtime kick off the head coach has some last minute instructions for Goff.

“Goff we want you to march the team down the field toward the sunset put some points on the board and bring this one home”.

Go away, you idiot. Answer this. When is the earth closest to the sun?

SK Ram
Starter

Thu May 18, 2017 1:16 pm

Hey 24/7dopey. Answer this. When is Easter Sunday?

Ants
Veteran

Thu May 18, 2017 1:41 pm

24/7ramsfan wrote:

I'm thinking this tool is just waiting for one of us to give him the answer. :lol:

:idea: Let's win some games.

Rhino Ram
Veteran

Thu May 18, 2017 1:56 pm

Ants wrote:
The earth rotates on its axis, and every time it makes a revolution it only "appears" that the sun rises and sets...but it doesn't really.
Well played sir, well played.

Uplandram2
Site Admin
Role: Resident Cocksman

Thu May 18, 2017 2:05 pm

Rhino Ram wrote:
Ants wrote:
Hey dude. I was born in Riverside and you aren't too far from my pops.

LA RAMS FANS FORUM FACEBOOK PAGE

https://www.facebook.com/LARamsFansForum

Rhino Ram
Veteran

Fri May 19, 2017 3:02 pm

Uplandram2 wrote:
Rhino Ram wrote:
Ants wrote:
Sweet bro, I've been around here my whole life. Born at March Air Base. I'm sure I'll catch you in passing some day. BTW thanks for the site. It ROCKS.

majik
Starter

Fri May 19, 2017 3:32 pm

Hard Knocks is a TV show and in case you are unaware sometimes "realityTV" is scripted. Goff has commented before that the show kind of set that scene up for entertainment purposes.

Also 24/7.

1. professional wrestling is fake.
2. The Easter Bunny is not real.
3. Santa Claus is not real.
4. Much of the show Duck Dynasty was
scripted.

ram_attack
Starter

Fri May 19, 2017 5:00 pm

majik wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 3:32 pm
Hard Knocks is a TV show and in case you are unaware sometimes "realityTV" is scripted. Goff has commented before that the show kind of set that scene up for entertainment purposes.

Also 24/7.

1. professional wrestling is fake.
2. The Easter Bunny is not real.
3. Santa Claus is not real.
4. Much of the show Duck Dynasty was
scripted.
you watch your mouth majik!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Uplandram2
Site Admin
Role: Resident Cocksman

Sat May 20, 2017 2:23 am

Rhino Ram wrote:
Uplandram2 wrote:
Rhino Ram wrote:

Sweet bro, I've been around here my whole life. Born at March Air Base. I'm sure I'll catch you in passing some day. BTW thanks for the site. It ROCKS.
Sorry for sayin, but you must be up there for you to be born at March. The Base hasn't had a hospital for at least 30 or so years. I used to work there.

As for the site, no problem. Rams fan to the point where we wanted our own place to chat it up.

LA RAMS FANS FORUM FACEBOOK PAGE

https://www.facebook.com/LARamsFansForum

Rhino Ram
Veteran

Sat May 20, 2017 4:36 pm

Uplandram2 wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 2:23 am
Rhino Ram wrote:
Uplandram2 wrote:

Sorry for sayin, but you must be up there for you to be born at March. The Base hasn't had a hospital for at least 30 or so years. I used to work there.

As for the site, no problem. Rams fan to the point where we wanted our own place to chat it up.
I'm 44, more than wet behind the ears but far from a dinosaur. As a matter of fact I've been mistaken for an athlete more than once. Most recently, I was wearing a Rams training camp shirt that Rams staff gave me at training camp and some dude on the street thought I was with the Rams strength and conditioning staff or something. Lol. My wife rolls her eyes every time. Haha.