Should Rams be Worried After Getting Shutdown by Vikings?

General Discussion Forum

Moderator: Uplandram2

RamBill
Hall of Famer

Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:36 pm

Should Rams be Worried After Getting Shutdown by Vikings? –Video

Should Rams be worried after getting shutdown by Vikings? Skip Bayless, Eric Dickerson, and Shannon Sharpe break down the Rams loss in Minnesota.

Watch Rams-Vikings Discussion

69ramsfan
Bench Warmer

Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:00 am

Yes. A lot

Win, lose or draw. I am now, always have been and always will be a Rams fan.

UK Rams Fan
Starter

Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:57 am

Nope, not at all.. Realistically, even though the team has made great strides this season, ultimately the Rams are still a work in progress.
After FA and a full top to bottom draft in 2018, including a first rd pick, if the same kind of result happens next season, then I would start to be a little more concerned.

That Viking teams have been together under Mike Zimmer for 3-4 seasons. Thats one of the primary reasons they are as good as they are right now. They may well have had their own concerns after getting owned by Pittsburgh earlier on in the season. Not anymore...

Give our players and the coaches the chance to develop this team to be better than what it already is. It's closer than you think.

Ram Stien
Starter

Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:06 am

I'd be willing to bet if the Rams meet them again in the playoffs the Rams will win.

SoCalRam78
Veteran

Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:33 am

Rams will beat the Saints this weekend and all the cry babies can save it till we lose again

Fan since 80s

Ramsfan08ny
Veteran

Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:37 am

No. Not because minn beat them. Maybe they just lost to a better team on the road. What worries me is our banged up DBS and our under sized run defense going against the saints. I am not at all as confident as many. One thing I do expect is to see maybe a combined 30 touches from TG. That will help.

Rammer
Veteran

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:58 am

UK Rams Fan wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:57 am
Nope, not at all.. Realistically, even though the team has made great strides this season, ultimately the Rams are still a work in progress.
After FA and a full top to bottom draft in 2018, including a first rd pick, if the same kind of result happens next season, then I would start to be a little more concerned.

That Viking teams have been together under Mike Zimmer for 3-4 seasons. Thats one of the primary reasons they are as good as they are right now. They may well have had their own concerns after getting owned by Pittsburgh earlier on in the season. Not anymore...

Give our players and the coaches the chance to develop this team to be better than what it already is. It's closer than you think.
I agree with you that the future looks bright. But I think the question was really about this year. This was about this season's playoff run. So your answer really says, yes..