The division is now ours barring some epic collapse

General Discussion Forum

Moderator: Uplandram2

ADonaldBeast
Starter
Posts: 302
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:31 am

Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:51 pm

Look at Seattle schedule look at our schedule I think the falcons just sewed up for us tonight



User avatar
Tenacious T
Starter
Posts: 383
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:03 am

Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:53 pm

Except for the part that involves us winning games down the stretch.

Not getting carried away. We’ve got a big task ahead of us.

Go Rams!


Image

NorCal RF
Veteran
Posts: 1135
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:11 pm

Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:57 pm

I've been saying since yesterday that Seattle has more losses in them. But for some in here yesterday's lost was a death sentence to the season. That being said........

Rams need to figure out the injuries to the CB position and to Woods before I say we have the division. Also the run defense needs to be much more consistent.



Pj50
Starter
Posts: 340
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:19 pm

Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:00 pm

Rams going to have to win 4 more games,at least,including in Seattle to win the west



Pj50
Starter
Posts: 340
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:19 pm

Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:03 pm

Make that 5



User avatar
clevelandrams
Veteran
Posts: 739
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: Oregon/California

Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:24 pm

Dont worry,Both teams will epicly collapse
:)



NorCal RF
Veteran
Posts: 1135
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:11 pm

Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:25 pm

Pj50 wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:03 pm
Make that 5
So Seattle isn't losing the rest of the year. Oh ok.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5469
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:18 pm

Too early.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Ants
Veteran
Posts: 1695
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:01 am

clevelandrams wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:24 pm
Dont worry,Both teams will epicly collapse
:)
:roll: Yes, by the end of the season every team except ONE will "epicly collapse".


:idea: Let's win some games.

User avatar
69ramsfan
Bench Warmer
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:20 am

Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:31 am

Let's be honest here. We are much improved I'm very happy with our team but being realistic. We let Case keenum beat us. Case! I like case and his wife and his determination but losing to him sucked! Say what you want about how good he is, he did play amazing. Remember however, Drew Brees he's not and Mr Brees is next on the list bringing his vetted coach with him. Another tough game, may be we drop two in a row. Let's hope home field advantage means something. Go Rams!


Win, lose or draw. I am now, always have been and always will be a Rams fan.

Rammer
Veteran
Posts: 878
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:17 pm

Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:41 am

69ramsfan wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:31 am
Let's be honest here. We are much improved I'm very happy with our team but being realistic. We let Case keenum beat us. Case! I like case and his wife and his determination but losing to him sucked! Say what you want about how good he is, he did play amazing. Remember however, Drew Brees he's not and Mr Brees is next on the list bringing his vetted coach with him. Another tough game, may be we drop two in a row. Let's hope home field advantage means something. Go Rams!
Agreed but every game has a different dynamic. Maybe the Rams can play some defense this week. Rams are playing all 3 NFC division leaders. We can't lose to all 3 of them and still seen as a legitimate threat. . So, if we lose this week, philly would be a must win. Both of them are home, so they are both winnable.



Robocop
Veteran
Posts: 615
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:37 pm

Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:46 am

Heath Evans has us losing 4 straight. When we make the playoffs everyone here with a Twitter account should troll the shit out of him



toast49
Veteran
Posts: 652
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am

Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:54 am

Every team we face now is going to line up and try and run it right between the tackles. If our offense can't sustain drives and keep the D rested we will be run right out of the playoffs. The D has to step up.



NorCal RF
Veteran
Posts: 1135
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:11 pm

Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:51 am

toast49 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:54 am
Every team we face now is going to line up and try and run it right between the tackles. If our offense can't sustain drives and keep the D rested we will be run right out of the playoffs. The D has to step up.
Agree for the most part. It has nothing to do though with the D being tired but has to do with their inability to stop the run. 28th in the league currently with New Orleans, Philly, and Tennessee still to come. You are correct D needs to step up and the question is can they. Haven't really stopped the run the entire season so to expect them to now...........

And then you throw in Webster and Robey-Coleman banged up............ Very concerning.



User avatar
SoCalRam78
Veteran
Posts: 1682
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 8:53 am
Location: Southern California

Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:31 am

69ramsfan wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:31 am
Let's be honest here. We are much improved I'm very happy with our team but being realistic. We let Case keenum beat us. Case! I like case and his wife and his determination but losing to him sucked! Say what you want about how good he is, he did play amazing. Remember however, Drew Brees he's not and Mr Brees is next on the list bringing his vetted coach with him. Another tough game, may be we drop two in a row. Let's hope home field advantage means something. Go Rams!
The Vikings are 8-2, maybe losing to a 7-2 team on the road is just that, a loss, and doesn't define us as frauds. Guess the expectation here is 14-2 and 8-0 on the road. realistic after going 4-12 last year.


Fan since 80s

User avatar
clevelandrams
Veteran
Posts: 739
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: Oregon/California

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:04 am

Ants wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:01 am
clevelandrams wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:24 pm
Dont worry,Both teams will epicly collapse
:)
:roll: Yes, by the end of the season every team except ONE will "epicly collapse".
Nope. You know what I ment. My insight will freak you out



Rammer
Veteran
Posts: 878
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:17 pm

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:04 am

We have a decent shot but losing it does not take an epic collapse. .... I'll take the role of Captain Obvious here -- We have a 1 game lead on Seattle and have to play them in Seattle. Seattle wins the tie breaker. So, all things being equal -- that is the deciding game.



User avatar
69ramsfan
Bench Warmer
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:20 am

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:39 am

10 and 6 is do able. 9 - 7 probable.


Win, lose or draw. I am now, always have been and always will be a Rams fan.

harley01
Starter
Posts: 172
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:12 pm

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:47 am

Robocop wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:46 am
Heath Evans has us losing 4 straight. When we make the playoffs everyone here with a Twitter account should troll the shit out of him
Heath Evans has us losing to the Cards? Not gonna happen.

I think the Saints are better than the Eagles.



harley01
Starter
Posts: 172
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:12 pm

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:53 am

harley01 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:47 am
Robocop wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:46 am
Heath Evans has us losing 4 straight. When we make the playoffs everyone here with a Twitter account should troll the shit out of him
Heath Evans has us losing to the Cards? Not gonna happen.

I think the Saints are better than the Eagles. Eagles have played maybe the easiest schedule in the league.



User avatar
Ram Stien
Starter
Posts: 340
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:20 am
Location: Chattanooga, Tn.

Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:27 pm

69ramsfan wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:31 am
Let's be honest here. We are much improved I'm very happy with our team but being realistic. We let Case keenum beat us. Case! I like case and his wife and his determination but losing to him sucked! Say what you want about how good he is, he did play amazing. Remember however, Drew Brees he's not and Mr Brees is next on the list bringing his vetted coach with him. Another tough game, may be we drop two in a row. Let's hope home field advantage means something. Go Rams!
I've seen the Rams in the past make Brees very uncomfortable when they move him off his spot. The key, like any other game, is to shut down the run and than pressure the QB.



Ramborumble
Veteran
Posts: 800
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:52 pm

Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:30 pm

Whoever wins the game in Seattle wins the division.



NorCal RF
Veteran
Posts: 1135
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:11 pm

Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:59 pm

Ramborumble wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:30 pm
Whoever wins the game in Seattle wins the division.
Don't be surprised if the Seahawks lose 2 of the the next 3 if not all 3. Niners I have a feeling are going to give them a game this Sunday. Rams I think will have a 2 game lead going into Seattle.



Pj50
Starter
Posts: 340
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:19 pm

Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:38 pm

Russel Wilson is the real deal,

He’s Joe Montana with legs



Ramborumble
Veteran
Posts: 800
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:52 pm

Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:48 pm

harley01 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:47 am
Robocop wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:46 am
Heath Evans has us losing 4 straight. When we make the playoffs everyone here with a Twitter account should troll the shit out of him
Heath Evans has us losing to the Cards? Not gonna happen.

I think the Saints are better than the Eagles.
Heath Evans is a Ram hating douche. They probably turned him down for some job along the way.



Post Reply