Seahawks.net forum imploding tonight

General Discussion Forum

Moderator: Uplandram2

Raminec
Veteran

Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:51 pm

They want Pete Carroll fired. I was a poster on that forum and to be perfectly honest I never acted as a troll. I live in Washington State and am surrounded by the 12’s. I made the mistake of praising the play of Russell Wilson but also questioning just how long he could carry this team on his back after his great Houston performance. I got an email saying I had been banned from the forum. I was really surprised but I just figured they wanted nobody to raise any questions. Since my official ban the Seahawks have lost two straight games at home and 2/3 of the Legion of Boom. Nobody likes trolls from other teams but I hope this board never gets so paranoid that they ban members for making non attacking football observations that might be contrary to the popular perception as long as they are within reason.

UplandRam
Site Admin

Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:00 pm

Don’t worry. You will never be banned for expressing your opinion even if it pisses others off. The only thing that will get you banned is repeated... I mean seriously repeated personal attacks. Only two people have ever been banned here. And...: since you hate Pete Carrol, if those personal attacks are ever aimed at me... you get a free pass - LOL!!!!’😎😎😎😎

clevelandrams
Veteran

Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:25 pm

for some reason, those people are as dumb and myopic as Pats fans. They literally gain self esteem from a Seahawks win.
but those days are over. Its back to second,third ,fourth place for the next decade

clevelandrams
Veteran

Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:27 pm

Raminec wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:51 pm
They want Pete Carroll fired. I was a poster on that forum and to be perfectly honest I never acted as a troll. I live in Washington State and am surrounded by the 12’s. I made the mistake of praising the play of Russell Wilson but also questioning just how long he could carry this team on his back after his great Houston performance. I got an email saying I had been banned from the forum. I was really surprised but I just figured they wanted nobody to raise any questions. Since my official ban the Seahawks have lost two straight games at home and 2/3 of the Legion of Boom. Nobody likes trolls from other teams but I hope this board never gets so paranoid that they ban members for making non attacking football observations that might be contrary to the popular perception as long as they are within reason.
I dont get how sports fans like that are there when there and Oregon are more common sense ,liberal,not as shallow people as California

Robocop
Veteran

Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:13 am

That's funny lol. But can't be worse than RamsOnDemand. Those pansies have the "feelings police" in full force. Unless you're one of the moderators and then you get to bash other users relentlessly

Rammer
Veteran

Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:31 am

Seriously, they want Pete Carroll fired? lol..... . This is what too much success does to you.. Now they just expect to dominate.. They just aren't good enough this year and last nights game was just another example of that. The division lead was within their grasp. Wilson is still awesome, though. I hate Seattle but I have to admit I do like to watch Wilson play against anyone other than the Rams..

Robocop
Veteran

Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:39 am

Rammer wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:31 am
Seriously, they want Pete Carroll fired? lol..... . This is what too much success does to you.. Now they just expect to dominate.. They just aren't good enough this year and last nights game was just another example of that. The division lead was within their grasp. Wilson is still awesome, though. I hate Seattle but I have to admit I do like to watch Wilson play against anyone other than the Rams..
It's ok Seattle will still make it. The great flaming ape Heath Evans has the Rams losing 4 straight!

Claremontram
Veteran

Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:51 am

The Seahawks almost pulled it out last night. They won't be going away this season. I expect a real brawl up in Seattle.

SoCalRam78
Veteran

Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:34 am

Seahawks were always talented enough to over come Tricky Pete's terrible decisions (except in the bowl, lol). Not now, not this banged up.

Guy went full Mike Martz yesterday.

Fan since 80s