So I guess we're rooting for Vikes today?

General Discussion Forum

Moderator: Uplandram2

Post Reply
Ants
Veteran
Posts: 1695
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:07 am

Looking at it logically, a Lions loss will help keep Rams wildcard aspirations alive.
Don't get me wrong, I'm looking for the division title (and expect it). But every little bit helps...just in case. :D


:idea: Let's win some games.

User avatar
clevelandrams
Veteran
Posts: 739
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: Oregon/California

Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:30 am

I'm picking all home teams on a short week.
they already beat Vikings 14-7 in Minn.



Robocop
Veteran
Posts: 615
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:37 pm

Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:33 am

Honestly if the Rams flame out I'd love to see them make a run with Case Keenum. But if they bench him for teddy then I don't care



Clovis
Veteran
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:59 am

Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:11 am

clevelandrams wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:30 am
I'm picking all home teams on a short week.
they already beat Vikings 14-7 in Minn.
I picked the 3 home teams today. I think minny may come out overconfident today and Detroit beats them



toast49
Veteran
Posts: 652
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am

Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:28 am

If you have to depend on other teams to lose to get you into the playoffs then your not going far anyway. Rams just need to win and take care of their business.



User avatar
Safety Blitz
Veteran
Posts: 1042
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:07 pm

Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:33 am

Go Lions........frig the Vikes


"In McVay We Trust!"

User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3702
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:43 am

Detroit could still win their division and if they win this game, I 'm thinkin they will.,
A win would pull them to within a game of the Vikings.
Min next 2 games @ Atl, @ Car
Det @ Bal @TB.
Speculating of course but 3 weeks from now the Lions could very well be 9-4 with a 1 game lead, and with 2 Wins over the Vikes, a 2 game lead with 3 to play..
They both close with games vs Chi, Cin and GB doubt Det will lose all 3 including 2 at home.
Minnesota needs this game more IMO.
They also need to be careful making the switch to Bridgewater, it could derail their season. They might be better off riding it out with Keenum,



User avatar
SoCalRam78
Veteran
Posts: 1682
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 8:53 am
Location: Southern California

Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:13 am

clevelandrams wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:30 am
I'm picking all home teams on a short week.
they already beat Vikings 14-7 in Minn.
So all the road teams should win


Fan since 80s

User avatar
SoCalRam78
Veteran
Posts: 1682
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 8:53 am
Location: Southern California

Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:15 am

toast49 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:28 am
If you have to depend on other teams to lose to get you into the playoffs then your not going far anyway. Rams just need to win and take care of their business.
It’s not depending on them to lose. It’s just what would be best scenario at hand. W a loss to Vikings and a game deficit, passing them in the standings would be very difficult at this stage.



User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3702
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:00 am

The Lions sure didn't look ready for the biggest game of their season that half. The Case Keenum dink and dunk show rolls on.
Detroit D never made them punt.



sundaysilence
Rookie
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:22 am

Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:05 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:00 am
The Lions sure didn't look ready for the biggest game of their season that half. The Case Keenum dink and dunk show rolls on.
Detroit D never made them punt.
LOL, yup.. That Oline is unreal.



User avatar
harkin
Veteran
Posts: 1147
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:58 pm

Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:35 am

Just came in from rake-a-thon.....

Holy crap was the Lion tackling this bad in the 1st half??

The Vikings look just as strong as they did against us.



Robocop
Veteran
Posts: 615
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:37 pm

Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:42 pm

Can't hate on the Vikes for playing to their strengths. I'm really not sure Teddy would help this team more than Case at this point. Not like he's more accurate than Case on the run



User avatar
harkin
Veteran
Posts: 1147
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:58 pm

Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:26 pm

Golden Tate, next time just fall forward.



sanbagger
Veteran
Posts: 814
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:38 pm

Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:00 pm

I was pulling for them because...well, I like the spread and had some green on them.



User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3702
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:32 pm

Dallas...just wow! Pitiful showing at home, although they did give it a go in the 1st half defensively.

Chargers 500+ yards in a complete beat down. Should have been 34-6 or worse.
Their Kicker left 6 points out there, missed 3 of 4 PAT's and a 35 yard FG.

So for the national games today we got the 3 teams in the NFC East who won't be in the playoff picture, crammed down our throats.
And Oh look, we get Dal at Was next Thursday and the Eagles at Seattle on Sunday night.
I'm ok with Philly in the SNF match-up but enough already with the Division on prime time..



User avatar
clevelandrams
Veteran
Posts: 739
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: Oregon/California

Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 pm

SoCalRam78 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:13 am
clevelandrams wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:30 am
I'm picking all home teams on a short week.
they already beat Vikings 14-7 in Minn.
So all the road teams should win
Minus one! Lol at least have Rivers in multiple FFs



User avatar
clevelandrams
Veteran
Posts: 739
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: Oregon/California

Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:38 pm

Clovis wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:11 am
clevelandrams wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:30 am
I'm picking all home teams on a short week.
they already beat Vikings 14-7 in Minn.
I picked the 3 home teams today. I think minny may come out overconfident today and Detroit beats them
1-2, better than 0-3



Clovis
Veteran
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:59 am

Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:41 am

clevelandrams wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:38 pm
Clovis wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:11 am
clevelandrams wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:30 am
I'm picking all home teams on a short week.
they already beat Vikings 14-7 in Minn.
I picked the 3 home teams today. I think minny may come out overconfident today and Detroit beats them
1-2, better than 0-3
I have yet to win a week. :oops:



Post Reply