so what did the Eagles players accomplish?

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4324
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:01 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

Dick84 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:55 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:42 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:55 pm
Hey... nutbag racist...

Is this the skynews poll you're referring to, idiot?

https://news.sky.com/story/sky-data-pol ... s-11435963

Because it doesn't say what you think it says. I understand that basic comprehension is a problem for you.
It was at 64% at one point but it must have levelled off.
Still had the majority siding with trump and a very telling 54% to 40 % in the 18-34 age group.
The untrustworthy part was 51% to 45% against Trump. 6 % points in a Flaming Liberal site. You think that's great and conducive of how all of England thinks? Again Bullshit.
Again... did you read what that was about? It was about whether he should *air* his views... not whether they agreed with his views.

JFC
People who you claim "hate" Trump voted in the majority for him on an issue.
Those that hate him absolutely refuse to give him credit for anything. Look at your pathetic ass. Spin away snowflake.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7266
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:04 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:01 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:55 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:42 pm


It was at 64% at one point but it must have levelled off.
Still had the majority siding with trump and a very telling 54% to 40 % in the 18-34 age group.
The untrustworthy part was 51% to 45% against Trump. 6 % points in a Flaming Liberal site. You think that's great and conducive of how all of England thinks? Again Bullshit.
Again... did you read what that was about? It was about whether he should *air* his views... not whether they agreed with his views.

JFC
People who you claim "hate" Trump voted in the majority for him on an issue.
Those that hate him absolutely refuse to give him credit for anything. Look at your pathetic ass. Spin away snowflake.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....
Racist Nutbag is a total idiot. Claims one thing... then scrambles to another when shown to be factually incorrect.

What an effing moron.

Who's spinning? I simply stated you were *wrong* on a factual basis. Literally... .facts. Idiot.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4324
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:34 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:04 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:01 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:55 pm


Again... did you read what that was about? It was about whether he should *air* his views... not whether they agreed with his views.

JFC
People who you claim "hate" Trump voted in the majority for him on an issue.
Those that hate him absolutely refuse to give him credit for anything. Look at your pathetic ass. Spin away snowflake.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....
Racist Nutbag is a total idiot. Claims one thing... then scrambles to another when shown to be factually incorrect.

What an effing moron.

Who's spinning? I simply stated you were *wrong* on a factual basis. Literally... .facts. Idiot.
No Dick the whole point from this recent exchange was to show you that you were once again wrong in claiming Everyone in Canada and England hates Trump. I used Liberal Trash sites because that's all you do and quoted a number I'd seen before the poll was complete.
The points still the same whether it's 64 or 51. It is a majority and even A liberal Trash site doesn't back up your Bullshit and you can't stand it. Thus the name calling.
Spin on Grasshopper.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7266
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:43 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:34 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:04 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:01 pm


People who you claim "hate" Trump voted in the majority for him on an issue.
Those that hate him absolutely refuse to give him credit for anything. Look at your pathetic ass. Spin away snowflake.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....
Racist Nutbag is a total idiot. Claims one thing... then scrambles to another when shown to be factually incorrect.

What an effing moron.

Who's spinning? I simply stated you were *wrong* on a factual basis. Literally... .facts. Idiot.
No Dick the whole point from this recent exchange was to show you that you were once again wrong in claiming Everyone in Canada and England hates Trump. I used Liberal Trash sites because that's all you do and quoted a number I'd seen before the poll was complete.
The points still the same whether it's 64 or 51. It is a majority and even A liberal Trash site doesn't back up your Bullshit and you can't stand it. Thus the name calling.
Spin on Grasshopper.
Lol... my God, your stupid.
First off... no, you made a mistake and are backtracking.
Two... yes... I actually know and work with people from both Canada and England. Not a big deal, not sure why you'd think it is.
I'm also laughing at you incorrectly citing a survey... from a goofy online survey!!!! How many respondents?
You know what I *saw*??? Crowds bigger than Trump's inauguration in London protesting against his visit. But.. you go on and spin results from a question that doesn't exist, you goofy nutbag racist.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4324
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:31 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:43 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:34 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:04 pm


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....
Racist Nutbag is a total idiot. Claims one thing... then scrambles to another when shown to be factually incorrect.

What an effing moron.

Who's spinning? I simply stated you were *wrong* on a factual basis. Literally... .facts. Idiot.
No Dick the whole point from this recent exchange was to show you that you were once again wrong in claiming Everyone in Canada and England hates Trump. I used Liberal Trash sites because that's all you do and quoted a number I'd seen before the poll was complete.
The points still the same whether it's 64 or 51. It is a majority and even A liberal Trash site doesn't back up your Bullshit and you can't stand it. Thus the name calling.
Spin on Grasshopper.
Lol... my God, your stupid.
First off... no, you made a mistake and are backtracking.
Two... yes... I actually know and work with people from both Canada and England. Not a big deal, not sure why you'd think it is.
I'm also laughing at you incorrectly citing a survey... from a goofy online survey!!!! How many respondents?
You know what I *saw*??? Crowds bigger than Trump's inauguration in London protesting against his visit. But.. you go on and spin results from a question that doesn't exist, you goofy nutbag racist.
The number of respondents is in the article you posted that you mentioned something about comprehension....hmmmmm
I also know people from both countries and again
Canadian Patriots voted out the LIberal Trash in BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Ontario, 4 of the 5 biggest Provinces in the country where well over half the country resides.
My mate and his family drove from Vancouver to Toronto 2 summers ago on a vacation/family wedding trip. On the way they encountered the same thing once they got away from the major cities that Trump won with in 2016. The rest of the country or silent majority have been treated the very same by the liberal trash Government and they spoke in the elections and evicted the Liberal Agenda.
Next they will remove Trudeau in Oct 2019 and elect a Trump like leader and then take the country back. His words not mine.
Same thing is going on in England. Brexit should tell you that but you ignore it.
Anyone with a brain knows that scum like Soros and Theyer bring in paid protesters to supplement the thousands of Illegal attendees that already reside in these cities and London is no different.
Go ahead and exaggerate it's crowd size and importance if you must. It means nothing to most, only those desperate for relevance like the constantly losing liberal trash you support.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7266
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:37 pm

Brexit financed by the same people who financed Trump... shocker. lol

Oh.. your comprehension doesn't get a rhetorical question? The survey is a tiny number compared to the 100,000 who were on the streets protesting against Trump.

I'll circle back to laughing at you for pretending to be a patriot when Trump literally kissed the ring on the World Stage today. I bet the words "Obama apology tour" have come out of your mouth... he never did anything close to as Treasonous as what Trump did today.

Oh... yes, btw... there are goofy, weirdo nationalists rising from the same cesspools as you in England and Canada... racist White Nationalists who are racist nutbags. I know that, but.. the sane people? Yeah... they see Trump and the extremists are insane.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4324
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:38 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:37 pm
Brexit financed by the same people who financed Trump... shocker. lol

Oh.. your comprehension doesn't get a rhetorical question? The survey is a tiny number compared to the 100,000 who were on the streets protesting against Trump.

I'll circle back to laughing at you for pretending to be a patriot when Trump literally kissed the ring on the World Stage today. I bet the words "Obama apology tour" have come out of your mouth... he never did anything close to as Treasonous as what Trump did today.

Oh... yes, btw... there are goofy, weirdo nationalists rising from the same cesspools as you in England and Canada... racist White Nationalists who are racist nutbags. I know that, but.. the sane people? Yeah... they see Trump and the extremists are insane.
l
What we really have in spite of your constant Bullshit is "Patriots" in the US, Canada, Britain, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Italy, Austria, Greece, Iceland and even Columbia, plus France, Holland Sweden, Denmark, Norway about to join the list of counties who have said, Take your Liberal Trash agenda and get out.
And all you can do is play the race card...… hahahaha, weak sauce Ricardo.
In your hate festered mind anybody who won't cede their livelihoods and country to the invading, Un assimilating filth are racists.
Too bad that you can't handle the fact that these countries have all woken up to the globalist agenda of white genocide because they are the only race that the filth can't control.
And the straw you seem to clutch tighter and tighter every day that your side is winning is "Trumped" by these little tidbits...
Peter Fonda trashed Trump and his new movie brought in a whopping 28,000 measly $ on it's premiere weekend.
Rob Reiner is another one who pulled the same stunt and his new movie brought in 41,000 whopping $
And now Sasha Cohen's debut to his new series garnered just 327, 000 viewers.
The list is endless and virtually everyone who spoke against the POTUS and America has suffered because of it.
Chelsea Handler, Cathy Griffin and the woman from the Red Hen are a few more examples.
Yet in your TDS rotted brain they are all solid people and the Patriots who refused to give Anti American trash their $ are racist.
Keep playing the same game and us Patriots will keep winning and winning and winning with the added bonus of liberals heads exploding en masse on a daily basis.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7266
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:52 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:38 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:37 pm
Brexit financed by the same people who financed Trump... shocker. lol

Oh.. your comprehension doesn't get a rhetorical question? The survey is a tiny number compared to the 100,000 who were on the streets protesting against Trump.

I'll circle back to laughing at you for pretending to be a patriot when Trump literally kissed the ring on the World Stage today. I bet the words "Obama apology tour" have come out of your mouth... he never did anything close to as Treasonous as what Trump did today.

Oh... yes, btw... there are goofy, weirdo nationalists rising from the same cesspools as you in England and Canada... racist White Nationalists who are racist nutbags. I know that, but.. the sane people? Yeah... they see Trump and the extremists are insane.
l
What we really have in spite of your constant Bullshit is "Patriots" in the US, Canada, Britain, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Italy, Austria, Greece, Iceland and even Columbia, plus France, Holland Sweden, Denmark, Norway about to join the list of counties who have said, Take your Liberal Trash agenda and get out.
And all you can do is play the race card...… hahahaha, weak sauce Ricardo.
In your hate festered mind anybody who won't cede their livelihoods and country to the invading, Un assimilating filth are racists.
Too bad that you can't handle the fact that these countries have all woken up to the globalist agenda of white genocide because they are the only race that the filth can't control.
And the straw you seem to clutch tighter and tighter every day that your side is winning is "Trumped" by these little tidbits...
Peter Fonda trashed Trump and his new movie brought in a whopping 28,000 measly $ on it's premiere weekend.
Rob Reiner is another one who pulled the same stunt and his new movie brought in 41,000 whopping $
And now Sasha Cohen's debut to his new series garnered just 327, 000 viewers.
The list is endless and virtually everyone who spoke against the POTUS and America has suffered because of it.
Chelsea Handler, Cathy Griffin and the woman from the Red Hen are a few more examples.
Yet in your TDS rotted brain they are all solid people and the Patriots who refused to give Anti American trash their $ are racist.
Keep playing the same game and us Patriots will keep winning and winning and winning with the added bonus of liberals heads exploding en masse on a daily basis.
Batshit crazy, Racist Nutbag.

Oh... and your boy licking Putin's boots was something!!


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4324
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:36 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:52 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:38 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:37 pm
Brexit financed by the same people who financed Trump... shocker. lol

Oh.. your comprehension doesn't get a rhetorical question? The survey is a tiny number compared to the 100,000 who were on the streets protesting against Trump.

I'll circle back to laughing at you for pretending to be a patriot when Trump literally kissed the ring on the World Stage today. I bet the words "Obama apology tour" have come out of your mouth... he never did anything close to as Treasonous as what Trump did today.

Oh... yes, btw... there are goofy, weirdo nationalists rising from the same cesspools as you in England and Canada... racist White Nationalists who are racist nutbags. I know that, but.. the sane people? Yeah... they see Trump and the extremists are insane.
l
What we really have in spite of your constant Bullshit is "Patriots" in the US, Canada, Britain, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Italy, Austria, Greece, Iceland and even Columbia, plus France, Holland Sweden, Denmark, Norway about to join the list of counties who have said, Take your Liberal Trash agenda and get out.
And all you can do is play the race card...… hahahaha, weak sauce Ricardo.
In your hate festered mind anybody who won't cede their livelihoods and country to the invading, Un assimilating filth are racists.
Too bad that you can't handle the fact that these countries have all woken up to the globalist agenda of white genocide because they are the only race that the filth can't control.
And the straw you seem to clutch tighter and tighter every day that your side is winning is "Trumped" by these little tidbits...
Peter Fonda trashed Trump and his new movie brought in a whopping 28,000 measly $ on it's premiere weekend.
Rob Reiner is another one who pulled the same stunt and his new movie brought in 41,000 whopping $
And now Sasha Cohen's debut to his new series garnered just 327, 000 viewers.
The list is endless and virtually everyone who spoke against the POTUS and America has suffered because of it.
Chelsea Handler, Cathy Griffin and the woman from the Red Hen are a few more examples.
Yet in your TDS rotted brain they are all solid people and the Patriots who refused to give Anti American trash their $ are racist.
Keep playing the same game and us Patriots will keep winning and winning and winning with the added bonus of liberals heads exploding en masse on a daily basis.
Batshit crazy, Racist Nutbag.

Oh... and your boy licking Putin's boots was something!!
OK child rapin rattle thief, I can play that way too.
BTW, since you have your head shoved up your ass, Trump Rocked the Putin summit. It's not over yet either, these processes take time and nothing has been resolved, just talk.
But you snowflakes are ranting and raging like you have for 2 1/2 years. One made up crock of shit after another that always gets debunked.
Carry on with the screaming, it hilarious.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7266
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:50 pm

Lol... Seeing Trump wiping... let's call it stuff... off his private meeting with Putin really has thrown you.

That show today was even more embarrassing... trying desperately not to offend Putin while selling the worst excuse ever about his performance. Gotta love that he crossed out the line he was supposed to say about bringing the hackers to justice. He's TERRIFIED of Putin... and loves him so much at the same time. It's like a prison movie. lol.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4324
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:32 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:50 pm
Lol... Seeing Trump wiping... let's call it stuff... off his private meeting with Putin really has thrown you.

That show today was even more embarrassing... trying desperately not to offend Putin while selling the worst excuse ever about his performance. Gotta love that he crossed out the line he was supposed to say about bringing the hackers to justice. He's TERRIFIED of Putin... and loves him so much at the same time. It's like a prison movie. lol.
Sorry dude, but your Anti American Liberal Trash perspective on events is only supported by other anti American Liberal Trash. And they are in a decided minority.
The real world where American Patriots live, we are all ecstatic with the job our duly elected American Patriot President has done so far. And he's only just begun.
You trash all have your panties in a bunch because a republican didn't let the anti American Liberal trash Demonkrauts dictate his Putin Policy.
Trump refused to let the phoney Russia Russia Russia narrative ruin his summit. And it's a beautiful thing to see.
Seems you meatheads just don't get it that you are no longer calling the shots.
When you all did, you sold America out and now these crooks are in a giant hissy fit because Trump ignored advice from scumbags who have done nothing but purposely fail the people ever since Reagan left office.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7266
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:59 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:32 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:50 pm
Lol... Seeing Trump wiping... let's call it stuff... off his private meeting with Putin really has thrown you.

That show today was even more embarrassing... trying desperately not to offend Putin while selling the worst excuse ever about his performance. Gotta love that he crossed out the line he was supposed to say about bringing the hackers to justice. He's TERRIFIED of Putin... and loves him so much at the same time. It's like a prison movie. lol.
Sorry dude, but your Anti American Liberal Trash perspective on events is only supported by other anti American Liberal Trash. And they are in a decided minority.
The real world where American Patriots live, we are all ecstatic with the job our duly elected American Patriot President has done so far. And he's only just begun.
You trash all have your panties in a bunch because a republican didn't let the anti American Liberal trash Demonkrauts dictate his Putin Policy.
Trump refused to let the phoney Russia Russia Russia narrative ruin his summit. And it's a beautiful thing to see.
Seems you meatheads just don't get it that you are no longer calling the shots.
When you all did, you sold America out and now these crooks are in a giant hissy fit because Trump ignored advice from scumbags who have done nothing but purposely fail the people ever since Reagan left office.
Lol... unhinged and detached from reality.

Just like Trump.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4324
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:07 am

Dick84 wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:59 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:32 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:50 pm
Lol... Seeing Trump wiping... let's call it stuff... off his private meeting with Putin really has thrown you.

That show today was even more embarrassing... trying desperately not to offend Putin while selling the worst excuse ever about his performance. Gotta love that he crossed out the line he was supposed to say about bringing the hackers to justice. He's TERRIFIED of Putin... and loves him so much at the same time. It's like a prison movie. lol.
Sorry dude, but your Anti American Liberal Trash perspective on events is only supported by other anti American Liberal Trash. And they are in a decided minority.
The real world where American Patriots live, we are all ecstatic with the job our duly elected American Patriot President has done so far. And he's only just begun.
You trash all have your panties in a bunch because a republican didn't let the anti American Liberal trash Demonkrauts dictate his Putin Policy.
Trump refused to let the phoney Russia Russia Russia narrative ruin his summit. And it's a beautiful thing to see.
Seems you meatheads just don't get it that you are no longer calling the shots.
When you all did, you sold America out and now these crooks are in a giant hissy fit because Trump ignored advice from scumbags who have done nothing but purposely fail the people ever since Reagan left office.
Lol... unhinged and detached from reality.

Just like Trump.
Yes... we're detached from the unhinged fake news reality the left lives in.



User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4324
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:54 pm

Even in that cesspool state you live in Ricardo, they are starting to wake the fuck up.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/ca ... icense-law

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07 ... allot.html



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7266
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:20 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:54 pm
Even in that cesspool state you live in Ricardo, they are starting to wake the fuck up.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/ca ... icense-law

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07 ... allot.html

Lol... boy, those Oathkeepers are tough, eh? Real patriots.
Your need to call me Ricardo as some sort of insult cements your status as a racist.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4324
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:55 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:20 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:54 pm
Even in that cesspool state you live in Ricardo, they are starting to wake the fuck up.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/ca ... icense-law

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07 ... allot.html

Lol... boy, those Oathkeepers are tough, eh? Real patriots.
Your need to call me Ricardo as some sort of insult cements your status as a racist.
And once again..... coming from you it means absolutely nothing and further convinces me that like your party, you have no ammo.....
Speaking of which, the Liberal Trash 9th circuit actually sided with the NRA on this one and consequently, republicans too, since they own all the guns.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07 ... o-ban.html

Perpetual winning baby... :lol: :lol: :lol:



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7266
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:56 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:55 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:20 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:54 pm
Even in that cesspool state you live in Ricardo, they are starting to wake the fuck up.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/ca ... icense-law

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07 ... allot.html

Lol... boy, those Oathkeepers are tough, eh? Real patriots.
Your need to call me Ricardo as some sort of insult cements your status as a racist.
And once again..... coming from you it means absolutely nothing and further convinces me that like your party, you have no ammo.....
Speaking of which, the Liberal Trash 9th circuit actually sided with the NRA on this one and consequently, republicans too, since they own all the guns.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07 ... o-ban.html

Perpetual winning baby... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh.... like the Maxine Walters supporters the Oathkeepers were scared of? Lol.

Keep going, racist.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4324
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:19 am

Dick84 wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:56 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:55 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:20 pm



Lol... boy, those Oathkeepers are tough, eh? Real patriots.
Your need to call me Ricardo as some sort of insult cements your status as a racist.
And once again..... coming from you it means absolutely nothing and further convinces me that like your party, you have no ammo.....
Speaking of which, the Liberal Trash 9th circuit actually sided with the NRA on this one and consequently, republicans too, since they own all the guns.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07 ... o-ban.html

Perpetual winning baby... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh.... like the Maxine Walters supporters the Oathkeepers were scared of? Lol.

Keep going, racist.
Nice deflection attempt but you still haven't addressed the 3 articles from the flaming liberal bastion of Commiefornia, that have Democrat majority bodies opposing the liberal trash agenda.
You can't because they depict liberals losing again. Remember when I told you that Liberal trash is not just Democrats and not all Democrats are liberal trash?
All you seem to have is what amounts to screaming at the sky...



#walkaway if your smart Dick.



User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4324
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:16 pm

Here Richie is what Leadership looks like and how an important issue is dealt with.
I remember you claiming Trump had stopped these sanctions along with the military maneuvers with South Korea in your indoctrinated TDS rant about the Singapore summit.



Notice how they aren't drawing red lines with invisible ink and the issue is not about straws, washrooms or genders, and there is no immunity granted or unnamed sources quoted to get a rigged result?



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7266
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:21 pm

Lol...

Kim’s building away.

I don’t believe I said anything about sanctions being lifted yet. I did mention giving up maneuvers for a photo op.

Seriously... this is what incompetence looks like.

It’s also funny you point out Pompeo who claimed, falsely, that there were details about the deal with NK on the document Trump signed. There weren’t.

I’m pretty happy in California, the sixth largest economy in the world and a leader in industry.

It’s an awesome place to live.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7266
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:39 pm

Lol...

I’m pretty sure Rampager is Jason Spencer.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Rammer
Veteran
Posts: 1399
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:17 pm

Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:41 am

Dick84 wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:21 pm
Lol...

Kim’s building away.

I don’t believe I said anything about sanctions being lifted yet. I did mention giving up maneuvers for a photo op.

Seriously... this is what incompetence looks like.

It’s also funny you point out Pompeo who claimed, falsely, that there were details about the deal with NK on the document Trump signed. There weren’t.

I’m pretty happy in California, the sixth largest economy in the world and a leader in industry.

It’s an awesome place to live.
So - after 8 years of endorsing Obama's 'strategic indifference' policy towards NK - you are worried now that trump isn't moving the peace process along last enough?



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7266
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:33 am

Rammer wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:41 am
Dick84 wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:21 pm
Lol...

Kim’s building away.

I don’t believe I said anything about sanctions being lifted yet. I did mention giving up maneuvers for a photo op.

Seriously... this is what incompetence looks like.

It’s also funny you point out Pompeo who claimed, falsely, that there were details about the deal with NK on the document Trump signed. There weren’t.

I’m pretty happy in California, the sixth largest economy in the world and a leader in industry.

It’s an awesome place to live.
So - after 8 years of endorsing Obama's 'strategic indifference' policy towards NK - you are worried now that trump isn't moving the peace process along last enough?
I actually think sanctions & working with neighbors is about what you can do... unless you want to go to war.

I don’t, in NK.

My point with Trump on NK that he’s full of shit... making claims that are completely false about his photo op and what came of it.

Just as we know that his “clarification” about believing our IC was total bullshit.

He blatantly lies about just about everything, because he knows Fox & supporters will parrot & support him.

Oh... a good way to make an argument for more oil production is to create a crisis affecting the oil markets.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Rammer
Veteran
Posts: 1399
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:17 pm

Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:59 am

actually think sanctions & working with neighbors is about what you can do... unless you want to go to war.

I don’t, in NK.

My point with Trump on NK that he’s full of shit... making claims that are completely false about his photo op and what came of it.

Just as we know that his “clarification” about believing our IC was total bullshit.

He blatantly lies about just about everything, because he knows Fox & supporters will parrot & support him.

Oh... a good way to make an argument for more oil production is to create a crisis affecting the oil markets.



I agree that he is full of shit sometimes. But is bullshit an impeachable offense? My take is - He doesn't like to show his cards to the enemy so is evasive with questions. Also has the feeling (correctly) that much of the press is just out to get him.

Anyway, in the big picture regarding Trump - You often laugh at his stupidity, think he is senile and then on the other hand accuse him of all these well thought out diabolical schemes. Come on --- You can't have it both ways - either he is inept fool who is in way over his head or he is an evil genius who thinks ten steps ahead of the rest of us.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7266
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:05 pm

Rammer wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:59 am
actually think sanctions & working with neighbors is about what you can do... unless you want to go to war.

I don’t, in NK.

My point with Trump on NK that he’s full of shit... making claims that are completely false about his photo op and what came of it.

Just as we know that his “clarification” about believing our IC was total bullshit.

He blatantly lies about just about everything, because he knows Fox & supporters will parrot & support him.

Oh... a good way to make an argument for more oil production is to create a crisis affecting the oil markets.



I agree that he is full of shit sometimes. But is bullshit an impeachable offense? My take is - He doesn't like to show his cards to the enemy so is evasive with questions. Also has the feeling (correctly) that much of the press is just out to get him.

Anyway, in the big picture regarding Trump - You often laugh at his stupidity, think he is senile and then on the other hand accuse him of all these well thought out diabolical schemes. Come on --- You can't have it both ways - either he is inept fool who is in way over his head or he is an evil genius who thinks ten steps ahead of the rest of us.
Who said being a bullshitter was impeachable?
My take is he bullshits because that's what he's done his whole life and it's worked for him. There's a reason he's had multiple bankruptcies. Out to get him or not, he's a shit show.

Not at all... I think he's got plenty of ulterior motives and schemes... and I think he's also incredibly ignorant on many levels. Again.. it's worked for him in the past, so why not in the future?

I am curious if he actually thought the tax cut would lead to better wages, etc. Because we know the critics were 100% right... companies have responded with massive stock buybacks and there's been no boost to capital investment. Wages are flat in the face of inflation. Womp womp.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4324
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:51 am

Dick84 wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:39 pm
Lol...

I’m pretty sure Rampager is Jason Spencer.
I'm pretty sure Dick84 is Anthony Weiner.
Last edited by Rampager66 on Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.



Post Reply
Rate this topic