so what did the Eagles players accomplish?

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
Rammer
Veteran
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:17 pm

Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:53 am

Latest post of the previous page:

Dick84 wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:54 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:24 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:19 pm



I love to visit crazytown, but I don't want to live there.
That's funny...I could have sworn you were a permanent resident there.... ;)

What's crazy is the lefts sudden phoney outrage and pathetic grandstanding over the children criminal invaders are using as an implement to try and break into the country illegally.
Most of those kids are actually in better hands now then they were with the ones who exposed them to danger in the 1st place.

And even crazier … the outraged are the same people that support things like abortion, men in little girls washrooms and Actors that call for pedophiles to be able to have there way with someone's child.
What's crazy is how your article reads like an infowars article. So much crazy talk and anger.

Funny how quickly it went from... "my hands are tied... Congress has to fix this" to signing an EO to change his own policy. Once the reporters got images/sounds/facts about child separation, it was over. He caved.

Enjoy!

So, you don't think he should have caved? Hmmm. I think you just want the opposite of whatever Trump wants. Maybe he should open the flood gates and then you would all be asking for a border fence.

Seriously though, you know what? I think most Americans agree with Trump on this. It's another losing argument for the left. You'll see. There is no perfect solution and he's the only one with the guts to try to address the problem.

What's crazy is your new 'policy' seems to be open the flood gates, absolutely no borders, no control. Welcome everybody from whatever dis functional country you can find but not anyone with money to invest, education, job skills. Yeah baby - Let's Flood our schools with 10s of millions of 3rd world immigrants without any care about their background, what it is doing to our education system, our healthcare system, etc. Geez man don't you know any public school teachers? ask them what is happening in their schools........ Look, I'm pushing 60. I'll be fine. I'm pretty set. If you succeed in turning America into a 3rd world country, It won't affect me at all. It'll effect you. So, if you ever get your way on this ---you enjoy!



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5004
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:35 am

Dick84 wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:54 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:24 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:19 pm



I love to visit crazytown, but I don't want to live there.
That's funny...I could have sworn you were a permanent resident there.... ;)

What's crazy is the lefts sudden phoney outrage and pathetic grandstanding over the children criminal invaders are using as an implement to try and break into the country illegally.
Most of those kids are actually in better hands now then they were with the ones who exposed them to danger in the 1st place.

And even crazier … the outraged are the same people that support things like abortion, men in little girls washrooms and Actors that call for pedophiles to be able to have there way with someone's child.
What's crazy is how your article reads like an infowars article. So much crazy talk and anger.

Funny how quickly it went from... "my hands are tied... Congress has to fix this" to signing an EO to change his own policy. Once the reporters got images/sounds/facts about child separation, it was over. He caved.

Enjoy!
And this one is just for you Dick

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06 ... -says.html

And particularly this little quote

"You can imagine how I felt when I saw that photo of my daughter. It broke my heart. It's difficult as a father to see that, but I know now that they are not in danger. They are safer now than when they were making that journey to the border," Denis Javier Varela Hernandez told The Daily Mail."

Just as I stated in above post that you ridiculed. And it also exposes the left BS narrative as more crocodile tears.

And before you disregard it because it's on Fox, the story is clearly corroborated by the Honduran Government and by a couple stalwart sleazebag left outlets, the Washington Post and Reuters.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 8629
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:47 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:35 am
Dick84 wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:54 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:24 pm

That's funny...I could have sworn you were a permanent resident there.... ;)

What's crazy is the lefts sudden phoney outrage and pathetic grandstanding over the children criminal invaders are using as an implement to try and break into the country illegally.
Most of those kids are actually in better hands now then they were with the ones who exposed them to danger in the 1st place.

And even crazier … the outraged are the same people that support things like abortion, men in little girls washrooms and Actors that call for pedophiles to be able to have there way with someone's child.
What's crazy is how your article reads like an infowars article. So much crazy talk and anger.

Funny how quickly it went from... "my hands are tied... Congress has to fix this" to signing an EO to change his own policy. Once the reporters got images/sounds/facts about child separation, it was over. He caved.

Enjoy!
And this one is just for you Dick

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06 ... -says.html

And particularly this little quote

"You can imagine how I felt when I saw that photo of my daughter. It broke my heart. It's difficult as a father to see that, but I know now that they are not in danger. They are safer now than when they were making that journey to the border," Denis Javier Varela Hernandez told The Daily Mail."

Just as I stated in above post that you ridiculed. And it also exposes the left BS narrative as more crocodile tears.

And before you disregard it because it's on Fox, the story is clearly corroborated by the Honduran Government and by a couple stalwart sleazebag left outlets, the Washington Post and Reuters.

The article is 100% accurate!! She was *not* separated from her mom... unlike the thousands of kids who have been this year.

It doesn't expose any bs narrative, it shows a picture that was taken in an overall moment that the people at Time felt captured the terror of being separated. I applaud the thoroughness of coverage in getting the story right.
So, let me ask you, why do you think that no one has been allowed to go in and document what's happening in the facilities holding the "tender age children" or the girls? We've only seen the boys... especially older ones. Why? Because... they're gonna all be MS-13, of course!!!

You're on the fringe of this, and that makes me feel good.

I'm not, nor have I ever been an "open borders" person. I just know that there's no current "crisis" related to immigration and the demonization of people fighting for a better life is ridiculous.

Oh.... and if you're a fiscal conservative at all.... you should be fucking outraged at the separation policy and what it's costing us.

http://fortune.com/2018/06/20/separatin ... -millions/


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 8629
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:52 am

Rammer wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:53 am
Dick84 wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:54 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:24 pm

That's funny...I could have sworn you were a permanent resident there.... ;)

What's crazy is the lefts sudden phoney outrage and pathetic grandstanding over the children criminal invaders are using as an implement to try and break into the country illegally.
Most of those kids are actually in better hands now then they were with the ones who exposed them to danger in the 1st place.

And even crazier … the outraged are the same people that support things like abortion, men in little girls washrooms and Actors that call for pedophiles to be able to have there way with someone's child.
What's crazy is how your article reads like an infowars article. So much crazy talk and anger.

Funny how quickly it went from... "my hands are tied... Congress has to fix this" to signing an EO to change his own policy. Once the reporters got images/sounds/facts about child separation, it was over. He caved.

Enjoy!

So, you don't think he should have caved? Hmmm. I think you just want the opposite of whatever Trump wants. Maybe he should open the flood gates and then you would all be asking for a border fence.

Seriously though, you know what? I think most Americans agree with Trump on this. It's another losing argument for the left. You'll see. There is no perfect solution and he's the only one with the guts to try to address the problem.

What's crazy is your new 'policy' seems to be open the flood gates, absolutely no borders, no control. Welcome everybody from whatever dis functional country you can find but not anyone with money to invest, education, job skills. Yeah baby - Let's Flood our schools with 10s of millions of 3rd world immigrants without any care about their background, what it is doing to our education system, our healthcare system, etc. Geez man don't you know any public school teachers? ask them what is happening in their schools........ Look, I'm pushing 60. I'll be fine. I'm pretty set. If you succeed in turning America into a 3rd world country, It won't affect me at all. It'll effect you. So, if you ever get your way on this ---you enjoy!
Instead of trying to twist motives, maybe just stick to the words.
He caved.
I'm happy he caved... for numerous reasons, first off, because it stops the separation of kids from parents at the border. But I also love it because it just showed how full of shit Trump is, day in, day out.

You think most Americans agree that kids should be taken from their families? Interesting.

Again... where the fuck did I say I want open borders. Instead of being a fucking nutbag jumping to extremist conclusions, maybe have a real discussion.
I am not, nor have I ever been for "open borders". I think a wall is stupid and really think the demonization of poor people trying to find a better life is awful. Yes, we should work to control who comes in and out of our country. No, it's not any kind of a crisis.
Yes, I know about public schools..... I live in fucking San Diego... you know, a border town. And the quality of life is pretty high. Shocking, right?

So... for putting words in my mouth and saying I support something I don't, go fuck yourself.

If you want to have a real exchange about policy and ways to make our country better, other than demonizing poor people and thinking that building a wall will make your life better in *any* way? I'm open.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Rammer
Veteran
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:17 pm

Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:57 am

Dick84 wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:47 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:35 am
Dick84 wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:54 pm


What's crazy is how your article reads like an infowars article. So much crazy talk and anger.

Funny how quickly it went from... "my hands are tied... Congress has to fix this" to signing an EO to change his own policy. Once the reporters got images/sounds/facts about child separation, it was over. He caved.

Enjoy!
And this one is just for you Dick

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06 ... -says.html

And particularly this little quote

"You can imagine how I felt when I saw that photo of my daughter. It broke my heart. It's difficult as a father to see that, but I know now that they are not in danger. They are safer now than when they were making that journey to the border," Denis Javier Varela Hernandez told The Daily Mail."

Just as I stated in above post that you ridiculed. And it also exposes the left BS narrative as more crocodile tears.

And before you disregard it because it's on Fox, the story is clearly corroborated by the Honduran Government and by a couple stalwart sleazebag left outlets, the Washington Post and Reuters.

The article is 100% accurate!! She was *not* separated from her mom... unlike the thousands of kids who have been this year.

It doesn't expose any bs narrative, it shows a picture that was taken in an overall moment that the people at Time felt captured the terror of being separated. I applaud the thoroughness of coverage in getting the story right.
So, let me ask you, why do you think that no one has been allowed to go in and document what's happening in the facilities holding the "tender age children" or the girls? We've only seen the boys... especially older ones. Why? Because... they're gonna all be MS-13, of course!!!

You're on the fringe of this, and that makes me feel good.

I'm not, nor have I ever been an "open borders" person. I just know that there's no current "crisis" related to immigration and the demonization of people fighting for a better life is ridiculous.

Oh.... and if you're a fiscal conservative at all.... you should be fucking outraged at the separation policy and what it's costing us.

http://fortune.com/2018/06/20/separatin ... -millions/
The separated children are the minority. Out of 12,000 children, over 80% of them came with no parents. (Tender age -- Most of those 12,000 are also teenagers, btw ) So, you tell me? who sent the other 80% here? MS13 ? or who? What happens to those 10,000 when they get released to society. Sell drugs, slave labor? What kind of payments were made to smuggling gangs to bring them here for cover? Where are their parents? Do you care? or does that not fit your teary eyed narrative of infant being torn away from crying mother.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 8629
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:11 am

Rammer wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:57 am
Dick84 wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:47 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:35 am


And this one is just for you Dick

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06 ... -says.html

And particularly this little quote

"You can imagine how I felt when I saw that photo of my daughter. It broke my heart. It's difficult as a father to see that, but I know now that they are not in danger. They are safer now than when they were making that journey to the border," Denis Javier Varela Hernandez told The Daily Mail."

Just as I stated in above post that you ridiculed. And it also exposes the left BS narrative as more crocodile tears.

And before you disregard it because it's on Fox, the story is clearly corroborated by the Honduran Government and by a couple stalwart sleazebag left outlets, the Washington Post and Reuters.

The article is 100% accurate!! She was *not* separated from her mom... unlike the thousands of kids who have been this year.

It doesn't expose any bs narrative, it shows a picture that was taken in an overall moment that the people at Time felt captured the terror of being separated. I applaud the thoroughness of coverage in getting the story right.
So, let me ask you, why do you think that no one has been allowed to go in and document what's happening in the facilities holding the "tender age children" or the girls? We've only seen the boys... especially older ones. Why? Because... they're gonna all be MS-13, of course!!!

You're on the fringe of this, and that makes me feel good.

I'm not, nor have I ever been an "open borders" person. I just know that there's no current "crisis" related to immigration and the demonization of people fighting for a better life is ridiculous.

Oh.... and if you're a fiscal conservative at all.... you should be fucking outraged at the separation policy and what it's costing us.

http://fortune.com/2018/06/20/separatin ... -millions/
The separated children are the minority. Out of 12,000 children, over 80% of them came with no parents. (Tender age -- Most of those 12,000 are also teenagers, btw ) So, you tell me? who sent the other 80% here? MS13 ? or who? What happens to those 10,000 when they get released to society. Sell drugs, slave labor? What kind of payments were made to smuggling gangs to bring them here for cover? Where are their parents? Do you care? or does that not fit your teary eyed narrative of infant being torn away from crying mother.

Hooooo boy...
How about staying on track with the separated kids, first. That’s what *our* government was doing. I hope that’s clear and that you understand that is an atrocity.
Are you suggesting all of those kids are going into crime? I’m asking, not implicating because I don’t get your point.
Many older teens are sent alone to get jobs & send money back home. Many are sent in hopes of a better life. Many are just trying to escape terrible conditions. A percentage of them will absolutely become criminals. I only ask that you do some homework on those numbers and what they represent.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Rammer
Veteran
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:17 pm

Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:33 pm

With the limited options that he had, Trump was trying to dissuade more from crossing in illegally. Trying to stem the recent deluge and also force Congress to act on a long term deal. (Funds for a wall, a better policy, etc.) Look, I know it was a really tough stand and couldn't last long the way it was.I certainly didn't feel right about it but it was over hyped.
They were temporary, not concentration camps and they were mostly teenage children, not babies....... Their parents broke the law by entering illegally and at great danger to their children. When our own citizens break the law, they often get arrested and separated from their children. Also, when citizens are simply suspected of neglecting their children or putting them at unnecessary risk, they are often deemed unfit parents by some overworked social worker and separated pending a trial. So, how is one such an atrocity and the other one is ok?

But lets get to the real gist of the problem that doesn't even get mentioned - Tell me what terrible war is raging in Latin America for them to all be claiming refugee status? Sorry, a select few may have possible legit reasons, but this is mainly economic. I get it, they are poor. It's sad but we can't take care of every poor person in the world. We don't take in refugees just because they are poor. We just can't fix that.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 8629
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:17 pm

Rammer wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:33 pm
With the limited options that he had, Trump was trying to dissuade more from crossing in illegally. Trying to stem the recent deluge and also force Congress to act on a long term deal. (Funds for a wall, a better policy, etc.) Look, I know it was a really tough stand and couldn't last long the way it was.I certainly didn't feel right about it but it was over hyped.
They were temporary, not concentration camps and they were mostly teenage children, not babies....... Their parents broke the law by entering illegally and at great danger to their children. When our own citizens break the law, they often get arrested and separated from their children. Also, when citizens are simply suspected of neglecting their children or putting them at unnecessary risk, they are often deemed unfit parents by some overworked social worker and separated pending a trial. So, how is one such an atrocity and the other one is ok?

But lets get to the real gist of the problem that doesn't even get mentioned - Tell me what terrible war is raging in Latin America for them to all be claiming refugee status? Sorry, a select few may have possible legit reasons, but this is mainly economic. I get it, they are poor. It's sad but we can't take care of every poor person in the world. We don't take in refugees just because they are poor. We just can't fix that.
I would disagree that it was overhyped. It's barbaric. One of the reasons the administration has given no access to the facilities with young children and girls is that they understand our basic humanity is repulsed by those images, for good reason.
As for dissuading, I'm not sure what immigration "crisis" is being dealt with. Are there problems? OF COURSE. The world is imperfect.

The number of children separated is likely about 3300 this year with about 500 possibly reunited at this point. As for your suggestion that they were mostly teenagers, I'm not sure where you're getting that. Maybe you're combining the unaccompanied minors who crossed the border illegally.
There was and is no clear plan for reunification when they started implementing the "zero tolerance" policy. So, any thoughts of the kids being "temporarily" in the camps is met by skepticism.
The crime part? Well, I'm just going to put that with the part where the administration decided to prosecute the crossings as a crime. It's a policy decision. It was also a conscious decision to deter illegal immigration, as you noted in your first paragraph.
There are many different reasons to give people asylum.
Nope.. we can't take care of everyone's poor. Yes, we just about always need laborers.
Trump presents illegal immigrants as this massive burden on our country and economists who really study this stuff would disagree with that on multiple levels.


I appreciate that you put together a thoughtful and real response.

edit to add a link to a decent little article.

https://www.npr.org/2018/06/22/62224681 ... ree-graphs


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5004
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:40 am

Dick84 wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:47 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:35 am
Dick84 wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:54 pm


What's crazy is how your article reads like an infowars article. So much crazy talk and anger.

Funny how quickly it went from... "my hands are tied... Congress has to fix this" to signing an EO to change his own policy. Once the reporters got images/sounds/facts about child separation, it was over. He caved.

Enjoy!
And this one is just for you Dick

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06 ... -says.html

And particularly this little quote

"You can imagine how I felt when I saw that photo of my daughter. It broke my heart. It's difficult as a father to see that, but I know now that they are not in danger. They are safer now than when they were making that journey to the border," Denis Javier Varela Hernandez told The Daily Mail."

Just as I stated in above post that you ridiculed. And it also exposes the left BS narrative as more crocodile tears.

And before you disregard it because it's on Fox, the story is clearly corroborated by the Honduran Government and by a couple stalwart sleazebag left outlets, the Washington Post and Reuters.

The article is 100% accurate!! She was *not* separated from her mom... unlike the thousands of kids who have been this year.

It doesn't expose any bs narrative, it shows a picture that was taken in an overall moment that the people at Time felt captured the terror of being separated. I applaud the thoroughness of coverage in getting the story right.
So, let me ask you, why do you think that no one has been allowed to go in and document what's happening in the facilities holding the "tender age children" or the girls? We've only seen the boys... especially older ones. Why? Because... they're gonna all be MS-13, of course!!!

You're on the fringe of this, and that makes me feel good.

I'm not, nor have I ever been an "open borders" person. I just know that there's no current "crisis" related to immigration and the demonization of people fighting for a better life is ridiculous.

Oh.... and if you're a fiscal conservative at all.... you should be fucking outraged at the separation policy and what it's costing us.

http://fortune.com/2018/06/20/separatin ... -millions/
Where is your outrage for the American citizens who have been separated permanently from there own family?
I'll wait while you run off to Trash News Outlets to get your response and then you can tell me how NOT reporting these incidents of invading filth killing robbing and terrorizing legal citizens is another "American value", right up there with the premeditated murder of cops.
On the left, they think reporting and/or prosecuting such crimes is racist.

After all, we've seen a million+ times now how lib trash think they and only they can legislate law just by speaking, YOU are a CLASSIC example of that..

Breaking into the country is Illegal whether you like it or not.
These people CONSPIRED to travel thousands of miles across South and Central America as well Mexico to break into the country "ILLEGALLY" which should make them Felons and child abusers for what they put these kids thru.
And btw, wanting to enrich yourself and your kind is not grounds for refugee status and nor does it grant you Immunity from US law.

What we do agree on is a concern for the children but probably for different reasons. Politics has nothing to do with it AFAIC.
I hope the left continues on the path they are on. Events in Europe and Canada should tell you where it's all headed. They don't care what the loon left media there spins either.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 8629
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:38 am

“Separated permanently”.
You’re, literally. A puppet. Trump does a hate rally... autographs the pictures of murdered people (wtf?) and you’re using his words immediately.

It’s horrific that those people lost loved ones to violent crimes.

There are multiple studies that show immigrants commit crimes at a lower rate than native born Americans. Weird, right? So, I guess it’s worse to be killed by an immigrant than by a native born? Maybe you’re more dead?

The way you cast a blanket of “filth” over all these people says much more about you than it does them.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Raminec
Veteran
Posts: 1459
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:21 pm

Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:50 am

Can’t wait till football season begins and Rams Football is full of interesting posts about football. The political banter from both sides is boring,stupid and not related to Rams football. This should be a place where Rams fans can discuss football and the Los Angeles Rams which unites us as fans. Take your political views elsewhere.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 8629
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:56 am

Raminec wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:50 am
Can’t wait till football season begins and Rams Football is full of interesting posts about football. The political banter from both sides is boring,stupid and not related to Rams football. This should be a place where Rams fans can discuss football and the Los Angeles Rams which unites us as fans. Take your political views elsewhere.
That’s why this is in off topic.

Did you get lost on your way to another forum?


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5004
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:52 am

Dick84 wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:38 am
“Separated permanently”.
You’re, literally. A puppet. Trump does a hate rally... autographs the pictures of murdered people (wtf?) and you’re using his words immediately.

It’s horrific that those people lost loved ones to violent crimes.

There are multiple studies that show immigrants commit crimes at a lower rate than native born Americans. Weird, right? So, I guess it’s worse to be killed by an immigrant than by a native born? Maybe you’re more dead?

The way you cast a blanket of “filth” over all these people says much more about you than it does them.

Trump going directly to the people with his Message because he knows how the left have a serious truth problem is as transparent as it gets.
20+ thousand inside and a similar number outside watching on big screens in a state the DemonKrauts carried.
Burns the asses of CNN and the rest of the anti American scum media you prefer, that they can't control or alter the narrative to suit their needs and that is fucking awesome...…

BTW I've been mentioning the impact of the illegal "filth" on Americans on this board with you for over a year now so nice try with the weak "I got it from the Trump rally a couple nights ago" bullshit.

And 'multiple studies" by whom?
Affirmative Action placements? Oh you mean the same politicians, scientists and professors etc we see ranting and raving daily who can't control their TDS because that's the only thing they're really qualified for?

Like this guy Dick, who sadly reminds me of you..

http://ottawasun.com/opinion/columnists ... 7c056fd6f4

You'll notice that unlike here, the libbies are distancing themselves from that kind of talk, not embracing it.
That's because the voters have just purged them in 4 of the 5 biggest Provinces in the Country.
Remember that this coming November and by all means, keep talking shit..



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 8629
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:59 pm

Look... you parroted exactly Trump’s wording.
As for the rest of your post? Just a bunch of crazy.

It’s bizarre that a country of immigrants had so many people who hate immigrants so much.

But that’s where some people are.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 8629
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:20 pm

Honestly... what is all this anger about?
What is so bad in your life and this country that you’re so furious?
What is building a walk and jailing illegal immigrants going to do to make your life better? To make our country better?
What happened to the country that was built on being a shining light for democracy and setting a standard for human rights?

It’s bizarre. I don’t know what people want out of life or feel they’re entitled to in life that cracking down on poor people simply seeking a better life.

It’s sick.

This kind of crazy nationalism doesn’t end well for anyone, ultimately.

People like Ramrager are so pissed, they can’t even acknowledge any facts that don’t fit in demonizing an entire group of people. Yes, there is a ton of information out there showing immigrant populations commit crime at a lower rate. It’s not tough to figure why; an appreciation for a better life is part of it, *fear of being caught and deported* is another. It’s not that complicated.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5004
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:52 pm

Raminec wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:50 am
Can’t wait till football season begins and Rams Football is full of interesting posts about football. The political banter from both sides is boring,stupid and not related to Rams football. This should be a place where Rams fans can discuss football and the Los Angeles Rams which unites us as fans. Take your political views elsewhere.
The left never ceases to amaze.
You still being butt hurt over the ass kicking you took when YOU yourself started political threads on the main board. hahahaha Look at you now hahahaha
With the spiteful, hypocrite you leading the charge, they created a "safe space" on the main board, and in typical liberal trash fashion it's never enough. aweigh wit ye!



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 8629
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:36 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:52 pm
Raminec wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:50 am
Can’t wait till football season begins and Rams Football is full of interesting posts about football. The political banter from both sides is boring,stupid and not related to Rams football. This should be a place where Rams fans can discuss football and the Los Angeles Rams which unites us as fans. Take your political views elsewhere.
The left never ceases to amaze.
You still being butt hurt over the ass kicking you took when YOU yourself started political threads on the main board. hahahaha Look at you now hahahaha
With the spiteful, hypocrite you leading the charge, they created a "safe space" on the main board, and in typical liberal trash fashion it's never enough. aweigh wit ye!
Seriously.
What’s so wrong with *your* life?


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5004
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:34 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:20 pm
Honestly... what is all this anger about?
What is so bad in your life and this country that you’re so furious?
What is building a walk and jailing illegal immigrants going to do to make your life better? To make our country better?
What happened to the country that was built on being a shining light for democracy and setting a standard for human rights?

It’s bizarre. I don’t know what people want out of life or feel they’re entitled to in life that cracking down on poor people simply seeking a better life.

It’s sick.

This kind of crazy nationalism doesn’t end well for anyone, ultimately.

People like Ramrager are so pissed, they can’t even acknowledge any facts that don’t fit in demonizing an entire group of people. Yes, there is a ton of information out there showing immigrant populations commit crime at a lower rate. It’s not tough to figure why; an appreciation for a better life is part of it, *fear of being caught and deported* is another. It’s not that complicated.
That beacon has been exploited and abused to a breaking point.
The impact of immigration on the country over the past few decades has had a completely different effect then most of the prior history. It has led to a redistribution of the wealth.
It's a classic guilt trip card from the left but back then vs. today is like night and day.

You're whole message here once again represents you and you're Anti American side to a tee.
You're the guy with the rage. You're the potty mouthed insulter around here. All one needs to do is disagree with you. repeat, rinse, recycle

I use the term filth, trash and scum when talking about ILLEGAL ALIENS and those that enable them. Invading criminals exploiting children, are not Immigrants they are invading criminals exploiting children.
The ones that come in LEGALLY are immigrants, just to be clear.
The liberals are no longer in charge and can no longer pick and choose which laws to enforce or how they are interpreted, and they just WON'T get that.. Thank God!


I realize my opinion is different than yours and if it helps you feel better, you go right ahead and call it, "rage", 'anger" "hate speech" or anything you like.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 8629
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:52 pm

Redistribution of wealth???


If you want to see where wealth is being redistributed, look up, not down.

It’s not even a debate.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloomb ... ing-richer

Man... you’re totally brainwashed.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5004
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:55 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:52 pm
Redistribution of wealth???


If you want to see where wealth is being redistributed, look up, not down.

It’s not even a debate.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloomb ... ing-richer

Man... you’re totally brainwashed.
I don't care how many times you post your shit, nobody accepts liberal trash media as a source except liberal trash.
And it is you who is the brainwashed one. Still no message from the left, just more fake bullshit like the spun opinion you offer here.
Last edited by Rampager66 on Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 8629
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:01 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:55 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:52 pm
Redistribution of wealth???


If you want to see where wealth is being redistributed, look up, not down.

It’s not even a debate.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloomb ... ing-richer

Man... you’re totally brainwashed.
I don't care how many times you post your shit, nobody accepts liberal trash media as a source except liberal trash.
And it is you who is the brainwashed one. Still no message from the left, just more fake bullshit.
Lol. Yeah... you’re not full of rage.

It’s funny... I acknowledge problems & flaws... but I’m the one who is full of shit.

Dude, you’re all bullshit talkshow nonsense. I hate to tell you this, but your feelings being hurt really doesn’t change facts in the real world. And.. make no mistake... your little feelings are hurt & that’s why you’re raging. If you had the mental acuity to engage in a discussion.. that would be one thing.
All you have is anger and whining. The embodiment of the people who *continue* to support Trump.

People who voted for Trump? I get it.
But... if you haven’t figured it out by now, you’re just not coming back to sane society.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5004
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:04 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:01 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:55 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:52 pm
Redistribution of wealth???


If you want to see where wealth is being redistributed, look up, not down.

It’s not even a debate.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloomb ... ing-richer

Man... you’re totally brainwashed.
I don't care how many times you post your shit, nobody accepts liberal trash media as a source except liberal trash.
And it is you who is the brainwashed one. Still no message from the left, just more fake bullshit.
Lol. Yeah... you’re not full of rage.

It’s funny... I acknowledge problems & flaws... but I’m the one who is full of shit.

Dude, you’re all bullshit talkshow nonsense. I hate to tell you this, but your feelings being hurt really doesn’t change facts in the real world. And.. make no mistake... your little feelings are hurt & that’s why you’re raging. If you had the mental acuity to engage in a discussion.. that would be one thing.
All you have is anger and whining. The embodiment of the people who *continue* to support Trump.

People who voted for Trump? I get it.
But... if you haven’t figured it out by now, you’re just not coming back to sane society.
HAHAHAHAHA right back at ya sweet heart....

You acknowledge nothing but Un American Leftist trash.... period.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 8629
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:45 pm

Holy moly.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5004
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:45 am

And to be clear Dick, when I use the term Liberal trash I'm not just talkin about Democrats. They are also among the ranks of the Republicans and Independents. ie, Ryan, Jeb Bush, Mc Connell, Graham, McCain, Hatch Jill Stein, Bernie Saunders etc... and their circles, they are all swamp and against Americas success.

Like this Un American trash right here under Obla Bla that treated illegal children way worse then they are today. Torches their current dog and pony show of going to check out the facilities the kids are being kept at so they can rip Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... e8371a5895

There are also many Democrats and Independents who are American Patriots. They are the ones who got Trump elected, who made the difference and imo more and more of them will help him and his agenda in November and in 2020. He's an American Patriot and everybody's making coin because of his America First policies. Nobody else currently being promoted by any party can say the same.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 8629
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:15 am

From Tom Nichols, on Twitter. A lifelong Conservative who actually knows why he believes in what he believes in.

The NYT piece on Trump supporters digging in is why I said, well over a year ago, that there was no way to reason with them. There is no level of moral collapse or political incompetence they will not defend.
The question is why.
/1

Ordinarily, it's a pedestrian observation to say "it's because, like all Americans, they overly identify with the politician they support." This is an American problem, across parties. But for Trump supporters, there's a twist, and it fuels immense anger and fear among them. /2

They double-down because they know that even if they win, they lose. They're desperately trying to recapture a world that doesn't exist, and never did. That old lady crying for Trump? She knows it's over. The world she once loved - or thought she did - isn't coming back. /3

The incel man-boys chanting about "not being replaced" were, in fact, replaced long ago, when they were growing up and failing to establish relationships with women that were not drawn in Japan, and having children. (That's how you get "not replaced.") /4

This explains a lot of the fury, I think, and why Trumpers are the angriest winners in American political history. They won, but they know it doesn't mean anything, and they double down out of shame and fear. What choice is there? /5

Maybe I was in Vegas too long, but they're like the gamblers who think the games are rigged, the food's bad, the beds are uncomfortable, and it's all better back in Real 'Murica, but they'll sit in front of that slot machine *all day* because the other option is going home. /6

And I'll just bang one more drum one more time: when people are ashamed of themselves, they double down. The people in the NYT story *know*. They *know*. But once you defend the indefensible, there's no climb-down.
That's why there's no point in trying to reason with them. /7x


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5004
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:00 pm

So you found an Anti-American Liberal Trash RINO Republican who thinks like you. Congratulations. Nothing to see here.
Take a bow and pat yourself on the back.



Post Reply
Rate this topic