so what did the Eagles players accomplish?

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 9409
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:43 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

Rampager66 wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:07 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:28 pm
Rammer wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:46 am


Actually, I just think it's sad that someone could bring a cell phone and record in the war room. I think it is even sadder that the American media loves it. Our country is way to lax. It will bite us in the ass someday.
Yes... it is sad what a total security failure we have at the White House.
The American public seems to think it’s interesting. And with reports of at least 100+ more recordings, it’s gonna be around a while.
Yeah he should follow the Obama lead with catch and release, or Liberals Sanctuary Cities/States or Hillary's server issue or Benghazi or Debbie Wasserman Shultz with her Pakistani IT thieves. That kind of security?
Ummm... asshole... he’s doing catch and release right now.

And... Benghazi... holy shit you’re a fucking moron.
Weird how you don’t mention the soldiers massacred in Africa...


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5541
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:49 pm

Once again, no rebuttal, just more ad hominem failure.
BTW which is it, is he separating families at the boarder or doing catch and release. Perhaps you could separate your phoney outrage from your lying BS and get back to me with something substantial.
But I doubt it....



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 9409
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:51 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:49 pm
Once again, no rebuttal, just more ad hominem failure.
BTW which is it, is he separating families at the boarder or doing catch and release. Perhaps you could separate your phoney outrage from your lying BS and get back to me with something substantial.
But I doubt it....
Your lack of ability to track an issue isn’t surprising, given your stupidity.

TRUMP’S policy is separation. Courts shut that down in most cases.
Defaults to catch and release. Still hundreds of kids separated from family because they were deported.

So.. you’re still an idiot.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5541
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:29 am

Dick84 wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:51 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:49 pm
Once again, no rebuttal, just more ad hominem failure.
BTW which is it, is he separating families at the boarder or doing catch and release. Perhaps you could separate your phoney outrage from your lying BS and get back to me with something substantial.
But I doubt it....
Your lack of ability to track an issue isn’t surprising, given your stupidity.

TRUMP’S policy is separation. Courts shut that down in most cases.
Defaults to catch and release. Still hundreds of kids separated from family because they were deported.

So.. you’re still an idiot.
Legal American citizens are separated from their kids every minute of the day in the US because they committed crimes and got arrested. Never hear a peep from you about this. Except to insinuate that invaders should be more entitled than American citizens. So YES... selective phoney outrage.

Typically liberal trash doesn't do well with inconvenient truth and you are no different.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 9409
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:06 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:29 am
Dick84 wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:51 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:49 pm
Once again, no rebuttal, just more ad hominem failure.
BTW which is it, is he separating families at the boarder or doing catch and release. Perhaps you could separate your phoney outrage from your lying BS and get back to me with something substantial.
But I doubt it....
Your lack of ability to track an issue isn’t surprising, given your stupidity.

TRUMP’S policy is separation. Courts shut that down in most cases.
Defaults to catch and release. Still hundreds of kids separated from family because they were deported.

So.. you’re still an idiot.
Legal American citizens are separated from their kids every minute of the day in the US because they committed crimes and got arrested. Never hear a peep from you about this. Except to insinuate that invaders should be more entitled than American citizens. So YES... selective phoney outrage.

Typically liberal trash doesn't do well with inconvenient truth and you are no different.
“Because they committed crimes”

You’re a fucking moron.
You may or may not understand that it’s not the same thing. You want to lump an illegal immigrant in with a murderer. Welp.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5541
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:01 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:06 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:29 am
Dick84 wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:51 am


Your lack of ability to track an issue isn’t surprising, given your stupidity.

TRUMP’S policy is separation. Courts shut that down in most cases.
Defaults to catch and release. Still hundreds of kids separated from family because they were deported.

So.. you’re still an idiot.
Legal American citizens are separated from their kids every minute of the day in the US because they committed crimes and got arrested. Never hear a peep from you about this. Except to insinuate that invaders should be more entitled than American citizens. So YES... selective phoney outrage.

Typically liberal trash doesn't do well with inconvenient truth and you are no different.
“Because they committed crimes”

You’re a fucking moron.
You may or may not understand that it’s not the same thing. You want to lump an illegal immigrant in with a murderer. Welp.
These "illegal filth" committed crimes too Nancy and are entitled to nothing. Breaking into the country is absolutely against the law... you get it...a crime and they are being arrested and deported for it. That is an unadulterated fact.
I don't care about what your double standard Liberal trash interpretation of the matter is.
You don't get to pick and choose which laws to enforce any more, the treasonous traitor DemonKrauts are no longer in power, cupcake.. :shock:

And once again there is that Liberal trash tactic at work again....
Newsflash, not every incarcerated American citizen is in for murder.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 9409
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:21 pm

Illegal filth.

Racist asshole.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5541
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:37 pm

Once again, cold hard facts bring out the raving beta in you, :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW, they estimate there are approximately 75-95 thousand undocumented Canadians currently living in the US, the majority of which are of Caucasian descent.
They too are "illegal filth" in my book, as are any other countries thieving invaders..



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 9409
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:52 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:37 pm
Once again, cold hard facts bring out the raving beta in you, :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW, they estimate there are approximately 75-95 thousand undocumented Canadians currently living in the US, the majority of which are of Caucasian descent.
They too are "illegal filth" in my book, as are any other countries thieving invaders..
Yes... because you’re a nationalist lunatic who doesn’t accept the fact his country was built on immigrants.
The only difference between them and those today is a calendar.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5541
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:55 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:52 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:37 pm
Once again, cold hard facts bring out the raving beta in you, :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW, they estimate there are approximately 75-95 thousand undocumented Canadians currently living in the US, the majority of which are of Caucasian descent.
They too are "illegal filth" in my book, as are any other countries thieving invaders..
Yes... because you’re a nationalist lunatic who doesn’t accept the fact his country was built on immigrants.
The only difference between them and those today is a calendar.
I have no doubts about what this country is made of.
People who emigrated that were made to, and did assimilate into the American culture. It was that way for decades and the country flourished and had no debt and became the greatest nation ever.
Then the Liberal trash under LBJ enacted Immigration and welfare reform in 1965 with a preference for unskilled, uneducated immigrants that they could keep on welfare and keep voting Democrat.
Now the Country is 20T$ in debt and counting and we have 25-4o M mostly Un-Assimilated illegal aliens who invade, steal and remit all courtesy of a one world government cabal enabled by lawlessness supporting America hating indoctrinated meatheads like you.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 9409
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:49 am

“cabal”... you’re literally programmed. Lol


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5541
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:02 pm

You have all the standard party propaganda BS rebuttals good to go and have pretty much used them all, to no avail. :roll:
I don't need a program to deal with you and your kind, just the truth. :P
Kryptonite baby! :D



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 9409
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:09 pm

True anger and grievance coming from you.

It’s fascinating just how many people Trump has to buy off, isn’t it?


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5541
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:15 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:09 pm
True anger and grievance coming from you.

It’s fascinating just how many people Trump has to buy off, isn’t it?
You mean like this lying Liberal Pig whore who admits to "casual consensual sex" with the evil HW after he assaulted her.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... -says.html

We'll see more and more of this as the left will keep eating their own as the truth keeps coming out.
Like I told you many times, the Left keep outing themselves every time they open their scank holes.

"this guy raped me but the other 769 different dicks I had shoved up me to enhance my career didn't."

---Hollywoods PoundMETOO contingent



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 9409
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:28 pm

Soooooo many grievances.

Notice I can just focus on the one? Trump?

If I wanted to, I could play the scumbag game, naming plenty.

I’m only really worried about one scumbag at the moment.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5541
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:26 am

No what I notice is you run from real facts and prefer to run with spiteful vitriol pulled from someone's ass, as long as it targets the President and his supporters.
I'm just responding to nonsense you brought up and bringing something to back up my opinion. You bring nothing but unsubstantiated AA leftist "court of social media" garbage.
That woman and many like her, who think like you, have tried openly and deliberately to destroy people's lives before they've had their day in court. You seem OK with that Un American BS.
As it stands, HW may walk if all they have is pigs like her as witnesses.
Now that Law and Order is being restored, the left is unarmed. They no longer get a free pass and have to support their hyperbole. They can't because they are allergic to the truth.



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5541
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:43 pm

Here's an article for you Dick

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/08/ ... icans.html

You'll probably disregard it because it is an opinion piece.
I'm mainly posting it because you won't see stuff like this where you hang, and for the #'s he uses to make his case.
Nobody is denying these #'s and they are very telling.
The article itself should be an eye opener of why Trump is resonating with more and more the people every day.
This stuff matters way more than straws, bathrooms, genders and teaching our kindergarteners sex classes, aka, the Lefts talking points.
They and those that aren't interested in Trumps success, will probably get left behind.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 9409
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:13 pm

Yawn...

Again... I'm focused on the train wreck in the WH.

Why? Because I don't think anything Conservative is inherently bad.. I can't say that about Republicans at moment.. because they're all signing off on anything Trump says.

I like a government that hears from many voices.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5541
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:25 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:13 pm
Yawn...

Again... I'm focused on the train wreck in the WH.

Why? Because I don't think anything Conservative is inherently bad.. I can't say that about Republicans at moment.. because they're all signing off on anything Trump says.

I like a government that hears from many voices.
I got you, Like how the left labels everything that isn't their propaganda hate speech that should be silenced, even violently if necessary.
Or like the big social media sites like FB, Google and Twitter etc who are right now censoring conservative viewpoints.
Or the lack of due process afforded anyone 'labelled" by the poundmetoo farce, another predominantly left crown jewel.
Or the MSM and how they cut off mics of conservative speakers who won't toe their line.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This kinda "hearing from many voices"?

Stick to the phoney "train wreck in the WH" narrative where you don't prove your point, you look less retarded and frail then when you try to back up BS with more BS.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 9409
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:56 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:25 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:13 pm
Yawn...

Again... I'm focused on the train wreck in the WH.

Why? Because I don't think anything Conservative is inherently bad.. I can't say that about Republicans at moment.. because they're all signing off on anything Trump says.

I like a government that hears from many voices.
I got you, Like how the left labels everything that isn't their propaganda hate speech that should be silenced, even violently if necessary.
Or like the big social media sites like FB, Google and Twitter etc who are right now censoring conservative viewpoints.
Or the lack of due process afforded anyone 'labelled" by the poundmetoo farce, another predominantly left crown jewel.
Or the MSM and how they cut off mics of conservative speakers who won't toe their line.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This kinda "hearing from many voices"?

Stick to the phoney "train wreck in the WH" narrative where you don't prove your point, you look less retarded and frail then when you try to back up BS with more BS.
I laugh so hard at the "shadow banning" people... like McCarthy.. who didn't even know how to adjust his own Twitter settings of what content to see.
Oh... and those are *private* businesses with terms of use. So... feel free to start your own hateboard.

Yeah.. Like I said.. Conservative voices... not nationalist nutbags.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5541
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:54 am

No Dick you won't get to discriminate just because you're Liberal trash, anymore.
The American Patriots soundly rejected that worthless anti American ideology in November 2016.
Those sites cannot discriminate against the people you hate just because you said so. There will be and are repercussions.
The people are speaking out as social media sites see their stock dropping dramatically. See Facebook, Twitter, CNN, NYT etc.
Steps are being taken to have them dealt with thru the FCC also. Everything takes time but watch and see what happens in the future.



Rammer
Veteran
Posts: 1912
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:17 pm

Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:33 am

Dick84 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:56 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:25 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:13 pm
Yawn...

Again... I'm focused on the train wreck in the WH.

Why? Because I don't think anything Conservative is inherently bad.. I can't say that about Republicans at moment.. because they're all signing off on anything Trump says.

I like a government that hears from many voices.
I got you, Like how the left labels everything that isn't their propaganda hate speech that should be silenced, even violently if necessary.
Or like the big social media sites like FB, Google and Twitter etc who are right now censoring conservative viewpoints.
Or the lack of due process afforded anyone 'labelled" by the poundmetoo farce, another predominantly left crown jewel.
Or the MSM and how they cut off mics of conservative speakers who won't toe their line.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This kinda "hearing from many voices"?

Stick to the phoney "train wreck in the WH" narrative where you don't prove your point, you look less retarded and frail then when you try to back up BS with more BS.
I laugh so hard at the "shadow banning" people... like McCarthy.. who didn't even know how to adjust his own Twitter settings of what content to see.
Oh... and those are *private* businesses with terms of use. So... feel free to start your own hateboard.

Yeah.. Like I said.. Conservative voices... not nationalist nutbags.
Hmmm and you get to decide what voices get to speak. Talk like this is so dangerous. Ant- democratic. But so typical . Of course it isn't just talk now, it has gone mainstream. There is a growing tide inside the left that only wants to hear their own point of view. Any dissenting opinion is labelled as evil or fascist in some way--- racist, evil, violent , sexist. Attack anyone who disagrees personally. It's been happening for years. It started in academia - it was even there when way back when I went to college. (I had to pretend I was for Castro to get a good grade in Political science). Now, you have the mass media on your side As far as i can tell, i started with Reagan and has just gotten worse and worse. By the time we got to Obama, his Presidency was a media love fest. So, in this regard, the left has already won. But we are all losers, even you.

--- In Chicago, if you are for basic common sense law enforcement policies that would easily reduce the murder rate by 2/3, you are a racist. ---If you are for working american citizens and against illegal immigration you are a racist------ If you are against quotas that by their very nature are discriminatory and racist, you are the racist---- if you open your eyes and see that many of the social programs of the 60's have done more harm than good -you are a racist.--- unless you are for full term 9 month abortion on demand you are a sexist--- unless you are for extra free medical insurance benefits just for women ---you are a sexist.... .If you believe that people are the gender that science says they are----I dunno, you are some kind of religious fanatic or something-phobe. ---- You get it..... I could go on all day.

The point is agree or not, we aren't even allowed to talk about it, anymore. You don't even feel the need to defend your ideas, prove that your policies work, etc. You've just shut down all debate. You even think your violence is okay because it is is against bad people.

Free debate and exchange of ideas leads to growth and usually some kind of consensus. It makes us all better. It's going away and we all lose.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 9409
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:10 am

The internet isn’t being shut down.

My point about private businesses and terms of use was pretty simple, if you backed off and looked at the context of that statement and the title of this thread.

When you decide to have some consistency about freedom of speech, get back to me.

(If that’s too complicated for you... if you’re advocating for free speech for hatemongers, what’s your complaint about Eagles players or any others?)

*I* listen to Conservatives.. not nationalist nutbags. That’s my choice. There are more than plenty of them on Twitter & FB.

And.. again... McCarthy didn’t know he had his own twitter settings set to block “sensitive” comments. So.. that was stupidity that people took as some kind of censorship.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

D-GenerationX
Veteran
Posts: 802
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:53 am

Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:19 am

I saw we take off, and nuke this thread from orbit.

Just to be sure.



Rammer
Veteran
Posts: 1912
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:17 pm

Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:03 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:10 am
The internet isn’t being shut down.

My point about private businesses and terms of use was pretty simple, if you backed off and looked at the context of that statement and the title of this thread.

When you decide to have some consistency about freedom of speech, get back to me.

(If that’s too complicated for you... if you’re advocating for free speech for hatemongers, what’s your complaint about Eagles players or any others?)

*I* listen to Conservatives.. not nationalist nutbags. That’s my choice. There are more than plenty of them on Twitter & FB.

And.. again... McCarthy didn’t know he had his own twitter settings set to block “sensitive” comments. So.. that was stupidity that people took as some kind of censorship.
I don't recall ever questioning anyone's right to free speech or right to protest. I posted that they missed a lifetime opportunity and alienated a lot of NFL customers in the process. Would have been so much better to meet with him and try to start a dialogue that could bring us all together. But that would require a real effort on their part and doesn't play well on Twitter.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 9409
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:33 pm

Rammer wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:03 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:10 am
The internet isn’t being shut down.

My point about private businesses and terms of use was pretty simple, if you backed off and looked at the context of that statement and the title of this thread.

When you decide to have some consistency about freedom of speech, get back to me.

(If that’s too complicated for you... if you’re advocating for free speech for hatemongers, what’s your complaint about Eagles players or any others?)

*I* listen to Conservatives.. not nationalist nutbags. That’s my choice. There are more than plenty of them on Twitter & FB.

And.. again... McCarthy didn’t know he had his own twitter settings set to block “sensitive” comments. So.. that was stupidity that people took as some kind of censorship.
I don't recall ever questioning anyone's right to free speech or right to protest. I posted that they missed a lifetime opportunity and alienated a lot of NFL customers in the process. Would have been so much better to meet with him and try to start a dialogue that could bring us all together. But that would require a real effort on theiir part and doesn't play well on Twitter.
Meet with who? Trump?

You know he doesn’t want that, right? Dividing people is a weapon that works for him.

Btw... so coincidental that so many people around him get convicted of crimes, right?

Coincidence.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Post Reply
Rate this topic