Debunking the green new deal

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 821
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:11 am

Latest post of the previous page:

Ants wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:30 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:14 pm
toast49 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:09 am
They are coming for your burgers. They want to control what you eat, what you say, what you drink out of, how often you can use your toilet paper. All while flying all over the country causing all kinds of pollution.
:? :? :? :?
They are coming for your burgers is Republican horse shit to brainwash idiots like you...

The scientist have said that methane from cattle is a serious contributor to climate change and some how we got to their coming for your burgers... histerics
Again, we did our part here in the US. And like I said - farms in the US create more oxygen than the Brazilian rain forest. Nobody is coming for anybody's cows, burgers, or hotdogs.
It's funny that you actually believe YOUR OWN propaganda! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I spewed my coffee on that load of absolute crazy crazy bullshit EVER



toast49
Pro-bowler
Posts: 2582
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am

Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:56 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:11 am
Ants wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:30 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:14 pm


They are coming for your burgers is Republican horse shit to brainwash idiots like you...

The scientist have said that methane from cattle is a serious contributor to climate change and some how we got to their coming for your burgers... histerics
Again, we did our part here in the US. And like I said - farms in the US create more oxygen than the Brazilian rain forest. Nobody is coming for anybody's cows, burgers, or hotdogs.
It's funny that you actually believe YOUR OWN propaganda! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I spewed my coffee on that load of absolute crazy crazy bullshit EVER
If a cow farts in the woods and nobody smells it does it hurt the enviornment?



ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 821
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:00 am

toast49 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:56 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:11 am
Ants wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:30 pm


Again, we did our part here in the US. And like I said - farms in the US create more oxygen than the Brazilian rain forest. Nobody is coming for anybody's cows, burgers, or hotdogs.
It's funny that you actually believe YOUR OWN propaganda! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I spewed my coffee on that load of absolute crazy crazy bullshit EVER
If a cow farts in the woods and nobody smells it does it hurt the enviornment?
Your a child or a nutter!!!



ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 821
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:59 am

I'm in Singapore at the moment and tried an impossible burger which they sell everywhere here.

I think your cow farts are numbered !! Taste exactly like a burger with zero meat.

Let the lobbying and fake news start



toast49
Pro-bowler
Posts: 2582
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am

Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:54 am

This is America. Don't fuck with our burgers. Be gone.



ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 821
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:56 pm

toast49 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:54 am
This is America. Don't fuck with our burgers. Be gone.
It’s an American product!!



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5541
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:15 am

Check out the first few minutes of last night's Rally in Albuquerque New Mexico. They pan the arena and you get a good look at the crowd.
If you continue to watch you see hundreds of "Latino Americans for Trump"



This 2nd article, if you scroll down the page, you will see a video link which is about the Thousands more who watched the event outside the venue on Big Screen TV's.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... at-leaning

In a state Hillary won no less. Please direct us to any Dem rally anywhere with this kind of turn out???
….and then place your head back firmly in the sand.



ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 821
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:07 am

Just a contender



Sad days where you need to reference Hispanics in the crowd!!



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5541
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:42 am

ElAcky wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:07 am
Just a contender



Sad days where you need to reference Hispanics in the crowd!!
HAHAHA "contender"
She's in the heart of the Liberal scourge and it's still peanuts compared to Trumps rally, which FYI, was also in a Democrat state....for now!

BTW, the presence of the large contingent at these rallies flies in the face of the Left's BULLSHIT narrative that Trump slammed ALL Hispanics.
If you asked me, I think the left made a huge mistake assuming the Hispanics needed them, and their media, to tell them how to interpret something they saw for themselves as not what the left claimed.
The left assuming they can't think for themselves, plus their own past experiences with illegals has driven them to Trump, because they agree with him about the Illegals impact.
Typical day that you can't see that.



ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 821
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:59 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:42 am
ElAcky wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:07 am
Just a contender



Sad days where you need to reference Hispanics in the crowd!!
HAHAHA "contender"
She's in the heart of the Liberal scourge and it's still peanuts compared to Trumps rally, which FYI, was also in a Democrat state....for now!

BTW, the presence of the large contingent at these rallies flies in the face of the Left's BULLSHIT narrative that Trump slammed ALL Hispanics.
If you asked me, I think the left made a huge mistake assuming the Hispanics needed them, and their media, to tell them how to interpret something they saw for themselves as not what the left claimed.
The left assuming they can't think for themselves, plus their own past experiences with illegals has driven them to Trump, because they agree with him about the Illegals impact.
Typical day that you can't see that.
Yawn



Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3146
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:39 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:07 am
Just a contender



Sad days where you need to reference Hispanics in the crowd!!


Years ago when my brother lived in Europe, he happened by a campus where Hillary Clinton was giving a speach. It was sparcely attended.
...but later that night, on CNN, it appeared there was a HUGE crowd. How could this be?
...because CNN edits things like that to make it appear a certain way.
I'll assume the same tactic was done here.
I have another story like that from a neighbor that was in the military, when Bill Clinton visited the base.



In other news - I must say, those Burger King veggie burgers are quite good! 8-)


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 821
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:56 am

Ants wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:39 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:07 am
Just a contender



Sad days where you need to reference Hispanics in the crowd!!


Years ago when my brother lived in Europe, he happened by a campus where Hillary Clinton was giving a speach. It was sparcely attended.
...but later that night, on CNN, it appeared there was a HUGE crowd. How could this be?
...because CNN edits things like that to make it appear a certain way.
I'll assume the same tactic was done here.
I have another story like that from a neighbor that was in the military, when Bill Clinton visited the base.



In other news - I must say, those Burger King veggie burgers are quite good! 8-)
Ants, they all do it... doesn't matter whether Republican or Democrat, Fox or CNN.. only reason we are paying attention now is because out soon to be ousted tyrant in the white house made a deal out of it !



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5541
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:09 pm

"soon to be ousted tyrant in the white house"

You clowns have been saying shit like this for over 4 years now. 21 different scam attempts to implicate Trump or someone from his family circle or administration on what amounts to concocted projections. That's 0-21
Virtually everything the libs have accused him of, they have been doing it themselves. In some cases even bragging about their Antics.
They say that everyday now a thousand or more people walk from the Dems party and another thousand or so independents lean farther and farther right, just because of the blatantly transparent bullshit the left is constantly pedaling.
The dems are playing the fake impeach/Ukraine card now, with the "real" purpose being to eliminate Biden from the race because he's not radical enough.



ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 821
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:30 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:09 pm
"soon to be ousted tyrant in the white house"

You clowns have been saying shit like this for over 4 years now. 21 different scam attempts to implicate Trump or someone from his family circle or administration on what amounts to concocted projections. That's 0-21
Virtually everything the libs have accused him of, they have been doing it themselves. In some cases even bragging about their Antics.
They say that everyday now a thousand or more people walk from the Dems party and another thousand or so independents lean farther and farther right, just because of the blatantly transparent bullshit the left is constantly pedaling.
The dems are playing the fake impeach/Ukraine card now, with the "real" purpose being to eliminate Biden from the race because he's not radical enough.
Just so that you know, I don't like Biden and I don't think someone of his age should reach the white house. He in no way can represent the youth that are far far more educated in their understanding of the world that they ever have been.

There is no use saying Trump is free from blame.. its not 0-21, its 0-0 pretty much pending him leaving office and his real legal battles starting.. He is a proven serial liar and refuses to be transparent about his dealings.. If he released his tax returns and it proved nothing and if he started to admit his lies etc then i might change my stance.



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5541
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:57 am

ElAcky wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:30 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:09 pm
"soon to be ousted tyrant in the white house"

You clowns have been saying shit like this for over 4 years now. 21 different scam attempts to implicate Trump or someone from his family circle or administration on what amounts to concocted projections. That's 0-21
Virtually everything the libs have accused him of, they have been doing it themselves. In some cases even bragging about their Antics.
They say that everyday now a thousand or more people walk from the Dems party and another thousand or so independents lean farther and farther right, just because of the blatantly transparent bullshit the left is constantly pedaling.
The dems are playing the fake impeach/Ukraine card now, with the "real" purpose being to eliminate Biden from the race because he's not radical enough.
Just so that you know, I don't like Biden and I don't think someone of his age should reach the white house. He in no way can represent the youth that are far far more educated in their understanding of the world that they ever have been.

There is no use saying Trump is free from blame.. its not 0-21, its 0-0 pretty much pending him leaving office and his real legal battles starting.. He is a proven serial liar and refuses to be transparent about his dealings.. If he released his tax returns and it proved nothing and if he started to admit his lies etc then i might change my stance.
They are not "far far smarter in their understanding of the world". Their on course to be a bigger meathead then you and that's going some. They've been robbed of an education in favor of a politicized radical socialistic indoctrination.
The American education system, which is the most expensive in the world and usually among the best has now plummeted to something like 37th in the world in value and it was done on purpose. Every aspect of American life has been corrupted and politicized to destroy the USA the same way.

Read this article and watch the accompanying video part way down the page.
3 weeks into the new school year and look what they have taught these 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders in Commiefornia instead of Math, Science and English. Be proud liberal scum. The days coming you sick bastards....

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/todd-st ... -president



ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 821
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:15 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:57 am
ElAcky wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:30 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:09 pm
"soon to be ousted tyrant in the white house"

You clowns have been saying shit like this for over 4 years now. 21 different scam attempts to implicate Trump or someone from his family circle or administration on what amounts to concocted projections. That's 0-21
Virtually everything the libs have accused him of, they have been doing it themselves. In some cases even bragging about their Antics.
They say that everyday now a thousand or more people walk from the Dems party and another thousand or so independents lean farther and farther right, just because of the blatantly transparent bullshit the left is constantly pedaling.
The dems are playing the fake impeach/Ukraine card now, with the "real" purpose being to eliminate Biden from the race because he's not radical enough.
Just so that you know, I don't like Biden and I don't think someone of his age should reach the white house. He in no way can represent the youth that are far far more educated in their understanding of the world that they ever have been.

There is no use saying Trump is free from blame.. its not 0-21, its 0-0 pretty much pending him leaving office and his real legal battles starting.. He is a proven serial liar and refuses to be transparent about his dealings.. If he released his tax returns and it proved nothing and if he started to admit his lies etc then i might change my stance.
They are not "far far smarter in their understanding of the world". Their on course to be a bigger meathead then you and that's going some. They've been robbed of an education in favor of a politicized radical socialistic indoctrination.
The American education system, which is the most expensive in the world and usually among the best has now plummeted to something like 37th in the world in value and it was done on purpose. Every aspect of American life has been corrupted and politicized to destroy the USA the same way.

Read this article and watch the accompanying video part way down the page.
3 weeks into the new school year and look what they have taught these 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders in Commiefornia instead of Math, Science and English. Be proud liberal scum. The days coming you sick bastards....

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/todd-st ... -president

Thanks for backing my point on youth being more educated



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5541
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:30 pm

Not a chance
None of "your" "points" can ever be "made" because a 3 week old turd has more validity than anything you have ever claimed! Same source and you lose that one too!



ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 821
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:31 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:30 pm
Not a chance
None of "your" "points" can ever be "made" because a 3 week old turd has more validity than anything you have ever claimed! Same source and you lose that one too!
You just demonstrated that youth are more educated and have more knowledge of the world that we did... they need a voice and they will get their voice and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

As an example, my 16 yo daughter is fully up to speed about Brexit and has a perfectly coherent argument for it. I can’t remember me being like that.



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5541
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:14 am

ElAcky wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:31 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:30 pm
Not a chance
None of "your" "points" can ever be "made" because a 3 week old turd has more validity than anything you have ever claimed! Same source and you lose that one too!
You just demonstrated that youth are more educated and have more knowledge of the world that we did... they need a voice and they will get their voice and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

As an example, my 16 yo daughter is fully up to speed about Brexit and has a perfectly coherent argument for it. I can’t remember me being like that.
The only thing I've demonstrated and you confirm here
is that you are a lying gullible lughead who has apparently taught his daughter to be the same. She's not even voting age and should not be used as a pawn.
This is the 2nd time you've tried to quote a 16 year old girl as back-up to virtually nothing but your Commie bullshit..
What you all are doing to the youth with your socialist indoctrination is akin to child abuse and will be dealt with and so will the likes of you, who perpetrate and then brag about it.
And btw, as you will see in the coming US elections, the majority in this country call bullshit on your act. We will not ever be letting 16 year olds dictate policy whether weakling Mangina's like you can handle it or not.



ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 821
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:57 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:14 am
ElAcky wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:31 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:30 pm
Not a chance
None of "your" "points" can ever be "made" because a 3 week old turd has more validity than anything you have ever claimed! Same source and you lose that one too!
You just demonstrated that youth are more educated and have more knowledge of the world that we did... they need a voice and they will get their voice and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

As an example, my 16 yo daughter is fully up to speed about Brexit and has a perfectly coherent argument for it. I can’t remember me being like that.
The only thing I've demonstrated and you confirm here
is that you are a lying gullible lughead who has apparently taught his daughter to be the same. She's not even voting age and should not be used as a pawn.
This is the 2nd time you've tried to quote a 16 year old girl as back-up to virtually nothing but your Commie bullshit..
What you all are doing to the youth with your socialist indoctrination is akin to child abuse and will be dealt with and so will the likes of you, who perpetrate and then brag about it.
And btw, as you will see in the coming US elections, the majority in this country call bullshit on your act. We will not ever be letting 16 year olds dictate policy whether weakling Mangina's like you can handle it or not.
Your completely missing the point here... there is no indoctrination... they are working things out for themselves as they have all the information at their disposal on all sides of the story!!



Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3146
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:25 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:57 am
... they are working things out for themselves as they have all the information at their disposal on all sides of the story!!

"story"...yes, and they find it in the FICTION section of the interweb. :lol:
These children (like most - even me and you) want to see good, safety, security, fairness in life.

Most kids grow out of this when they become adults because they see the way the world REALLY works - they can actually get ALL of the facts - not just what CNN feeds them.
Heck, even my parents - who were life-long Dems finally saw the light. They realized how the Dems were actually KEEPING PEOPLE DOWN with their policies. :idea:

Kids are kids - they whine and cry when they don't get their way. They try to change the rules to get what they want. They try to show strength by being outrageous.
Sound familiar? :oops:


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 821
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:07 pm

Ants wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:25 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:57 am
... they are working things out for themselves as they have all the information at their disposal on all sides of the story!!

"story"...yes, and they find it in the FICTION section of the interweb. :lol:
These children (like most - even me and you) want to see good, safety, security, fairness in life.

Most kids grow out of this when they become adults because they see the way the world REALLY works - they can actually get ALL of the facts - not just what CNN feeds them.
Heck, even my parents - who were life-long Dems finally saw the light. They realized how the Dems were actually KEEPING PEOPLE DOWN with their policies. :idea:

Kids are kids - they whine and cry when they don't get their way. They try to change the rules to get what they want. They try to show strength by being outrageous.
Sound familiar? :oops:
I’m talking 16 years + not 4 year olds... can;t believe i need to clarify.,



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5541
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:36 am

ElAcky wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:07 pm
Ants wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:25 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:57 am
... they are working things out for themselves as they have all the information at their disposal on all sides of the story!!

"story"...yes, and they find it in the FICTION section of the interweb. :lol:
These children (like most - even me and you) want to see good, safety, security, fairness in life.

Most kids grow out of this when they become adults because they see the way the world REALLY works - they can actually get ALL of the facts - not just what CNN feeds them.
Heck, even my parents - who were life-long Dems finally saw the light. They realized how the Dems were actually KEEPING PEOPLE DOWN with their policies. :idea:

Kids are kids - they whine and cry when they don't get their way. They try to change the rules to get what they want. They try to show strength by being outrageous.
Sound familiar? :oops:
I’m talking 16 years + not 4 year olds... can;t believe i need to clarify.,
if that's the case then how come you ignored this link of them indoctrinating elementary school age children. It never bothered you or you would have commented???

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/todd-st ... -president

The problem with you socialist stiffs is you over value your importance and your opinions...
Nobody needs you to clarify shit. We know what your act is and all the tactics antics and bullshit that goes along with it.
We just want you to address what you support and you can't because it was never part of the indoctrination. So you project, deflect and bullshit some more because it was!.



ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 821
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:20 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:36 am
ElAcky wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:07 pm
Ants wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:25 pm



"story"...yes, and they find it in the FICTION section of the interweb. :lol:
These children (like most - even me and you) want to see good, safety, security, fairness in life.

Most kids grow out of this when they become adults because they see the way the world REALLY works - they can actually get ALL of the facts - not just what CNN feeds them.
Heck, even my parents - who were life-long Dems finally saw the light. They realized how the Dems were actually KEEPING PEOPLE DOWN with their policies. :idea:

Kids are kids - they whine and cry when they don't get their way. They try to change the rules to get what they want. They try to show strength by being outrageous.
Sound familiar? :oops:
I’m talking 16 years + not 4 year olds... can;t believe i need to clarify.,
if that's the case then how come you ignored this link of them indoctrinating elementary school age children. It never bothered you or you would have commented???

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/todd-st ... -president

The problem with you socialist stiffs is you over value your importance and your opinions...
Nobody needs you to clarify shit. We know what your act is and all the tactics antics and bullshit that goes along with it.
We just want you to address what you support and you can't because it was never part of the indoctrination. So you project, deflect and bullshit some more because it was!.
It’s foxnews... they love to find isolated cases and blow them up... I prefer to look at facts and trends not isolated cases by the media.



Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3146
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:46 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:20 am


It’s foxnews... they love to find isolated cases and blow them up... I prefer to look at facts and trends not isolated cases by the media.
:roll:
Have you ever been on CNN's website (yes, I'm sure you have)?
Seems like half of the stories are "isolated cases". Let's do another story on the transexual child that was bullied as he/she tried to climb the wall at the border...crap like that. It's just so stupid. :oops:


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 821
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:37 pm

Ants wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:46 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:20 am


It’s foxnews... they love to find isolated cases and blow them up... I prefer to look at facts and trends not isolated cases by the media.
:roll:
Have you ever been on CNN's website (yes, I'm sure you have)?
Seems like half of the stories are "isolated cases". Let's do another story on the transexual child that was bullied as he/she tried to climb the wall at the border...crap like that. It's just so stupid. :oops:
Yes they are, that’s why i never quote them !



Post Reply
Rate this topic