Hey Upland I probably went Extreme on you know who.....

Rate this topic
General Discussion Forum On The Los Angeles Rams
RadRacerRams
Veteran

Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:24 pm

It won't happen again , have a Good day......

Go Rams : here's to hopefully Pounding the Saints......... :!: :!:

Safety Blitz
Veteran

Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:53 pm

We're all Ram Bros.

Go Rams!

"In McVay We Trust!"

RadRacerRams
Veteran

Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:08 pm

Safety Blitz wrote:
We're all Ram Bros.

Go Rams!
so If we're gonna be " Rams " bros , it's not :arrow: Ram Bro's cuz there the LA RAMS always use the letter S on the end of Rams........ but as you said let's be Rams Bro's , then Stop being so negative all the Time.......Cuz you know Darn well the Rams can beat anybody in this league........they can also Lose to anybody in this league....... it just Happens.............the Rams " D " already showed the League how to pretty much shut down Brady in the Superbowl........Tom Brady won that Superbowl because of Luck.......not because he was setting the world on fire that Day ...... if Cooks Catches both those EndZone pass Goff would have been hoisting that Trophy in the air........and if Kupp doesn't go down with Injury ..... they would have definitely won that SB........!!

brasilrams
Veteran

Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:28 pm

RadRacerRams wrote:
Safety Blitz wrote:
We're all Ram Bros.

Go Rams!
so If we're gonna be " Rams " bros , it's not :arrow: Ram Bro's cuz there the LA RAMS always use the letter S on the end of Rams........ but as you said let's be Rams Bro's , then Stop being so negative all the Time.......Cuz you know Darn well the Rams can beat anybody in this league........they can also Lose to anybody in this league....... it just Happens.............the Rams " D " already showed the League how to pretty much shut down Brady in the Superbowl........Tom Brady won that Superbowl because of Luck.......not because he was setting the world on fire that Day ...... if Cooks Catches both those EndZone pass Goff would have been hoisting that Trophy in the air........and if Kupp doesn't go down with Injury ..... they would have definitely won that SB........!!
as long as you stop using those stupid girly emoticons , we can start at least reading your posts . You only used one in this post , instead of 300 of them . It is a good start .

HellRam
Veteran

Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:46 pm

brasilrams wrote:
RadRacerRams wrote:
Safety Blitz wrote:
We're all Ram Bros.

Go Rams!
as long as you stop using those stupid girly emoticons , we can start at least reading your posts . You only used one in this post , instead of 300 of them . It is a good start .
Oh let the man be himself. I dont mind the emojis or whatever they call em. Its the insults I'd rather not see.

brasilrams
Veteran

Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:48 pm

HellRam wrote:
brasilrams wrote:
RadRacerRams wrote:

Oh let the man be himself. I dont mind the emojis or whatever they call em. Its the insults I'd rather not see.
The insults are worse for sure. But all those emoticons and all the "......" Makes it really hard to read his posts.

UplandRam
Site Admin

Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:07 pm

We’re cool. Nobody likes the personal insults.
Carry on “Ram Bros”... LOL 😝

Ants
Pro-bowler

Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:05 am

HellRam wrote:

I don't care about emoji's or insults.
But I wish the dude would write complete sentences and use some proper punctuation. :idea:
:lol:

The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

RAMFAN71
Starter

Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:44 am

I like turtles.

"60% OF THE TIME........IT WORKS EVERY TIME"

Rate this topic