No discussion on the Cohen "testimony"?

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
toast49
Veteran
Posts: 2098
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am

Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:54 am

Latest post of the previous page:

ElAcky wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:48 am
When its all said and done.. 2024 we will have our first female president and there is nothing Republicans can do to stop it. Ofcourse we all know who she is.. the NRA, Corporates etc are all shitting their pants as they should

All those sexist Trumpist will be masturbating in their bunkers,
Who is it?



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 8618
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:37 pm

toast49 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:54 am
ElAcky wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:48 am
When its all said and done.. 2024 we will have our first female president and there is nothing Republicans can do to stop it. Ofcourse we all know who she is.. the NRA, Corporates etc are all shitting their pants as they should

All those sexist Trumpist will be masturbating in their bunkers,
Who is it?
It won’t be who he’s suggesting here. The 2024 date is key to figuring it out.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 2727
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:20 am

Ants wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:09 am
Dick84 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:50 am

No, I’m calling a cunt a cunt.

I’m none of them and reject your pussified view of language.

Learn the difference between something that’s truly offensive and being offended.

But... that’s the thing... you Trumpsters and your hurt feelings don’t get it.

You’re offended by being called a cunt because it hits too close to home, ya cunt.
Wrong again - women HATE that word. You should probably work on your inter-personal skills.
...and get the lib lecturing ANYONE on what's offensive and what's not! :lol:
I hope the perceived micro-aggressions put forth in this thread don't prompt you to riot and start throwing furniture in the "Open Discussion" forum. :lol:
:lol:


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

toast49
Veteran
Posts: 2098
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am

Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:21 am

There was collusion after all, it was the Dems LOL. Only in America. Build that wall.



ElAcky
Bench Warmer
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:21 pm

toast49 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:21 am
There was collusion after all, it was the Dems LOL. Only in America. Build that wall.
The most powerful country in the world and you want to build a wall to keep out some poor Mexicans... jeez pathetic



toast49
Veteran
Posts: 2098
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am

Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:50 pm

A wall is effective in keeping the illegal scum out



toast49
Veteran
Posts: 2098
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am

Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:07 pm

Looks like that lying bitch Lynch is deep in the dems corruption. She's going down.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 8618
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:11 pm

toast49 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:07 pm
Looks like that lying bitch Lynch is deep in the dems corruption. She's going down.
HAHAHAHAHA....

Sigh.

“Benghazi!!!!”


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

toast49
Veteran
Posts: 2098
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am

Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:20 pm

Dems are imploding. Fun to watch. What a collective group of scumbags.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 8618
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:32 pm

toast49 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:20 pm
Dems are imploding. Fun to watch. What a collective group of scumbags.
Nonsensical jibberish.

An R controlled Senate just votec against the President’s emergency declaration. That’s what implosion looks like.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

toast49
Veteran
Posts: 2098
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am

Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:54 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:32 pm
toast49 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:20 pm
Dems are imploding. Fun to watch. What a collective group of scumbags.
Nonsensical jibberish.

An R controlled Senate just votec against the President’s emergency declaration. That’s what implosion looks like.
The jibberish queen. LOL



User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4975
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:57 am

toast49 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:20 pm
Dems are imploding. Fun to watch. What a collective group of scumbags.
Yep. a Good example is the College Admission scam. They are all so loud and proud about that elite education they claim they have over everyone else.
You know who they are as soon as they open their piehole.
Educated people who worked hard for their grades never play that card, Same story with job placement. The unqualified out themselves everytime.



User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4975
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:05 am

Dick84 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:32 pm
toast49 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:20 pm
Dems are imploding. Fun to watch. What a collective group of scumbags.
Nonsensical jibberish.

An R controlled Senate just votec against the President’s emergency declaration. That’s what implosion looks like.
Guess you missed it where he told the R's to vote with their hearts and not party lines?
He wanted the RINO's on record for the 2020 election so the Patriots can remove their asses from doing any more damage to the country, in cahoots with the anti American scum on the left.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 8618
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:37 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:05 am
Dick84 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:32 pm
toast49 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:20 pm
Dems are imploding. Fun to watch. What a collective group of scumbags.
Nonsensical jibberish.

An R controlled Senate just votec against the President’s emergency declaration. That’s what implosion looks like.
Guess you missed it where he told the R's to vote with their hearts and not party lines?
He wanted the RINO's on record for the 2020 election so the Patriots can remove their asses from doing any more damage to the country, in cahoots with the anti American scum on the left.
Hearts?
HAHAHAHAHA


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

ElAcky
Bench Warmer
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:20 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:05 am
Dick84 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:32 pm
toast49 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:20 pm
Dems are imploding. Fun to watch. What a collective group of scumbags.
Nonsensical jibberish.

An R controlled Senate just votec against the President’s emergency declaration. That’s what implosion looks like.
Guess you missed it where he told the R's to vote with their hearts and not party lines?
He wanted the RINO's on record for the 2020 election so the Patriots can remove their asses from doing any more damage to the country, in cahoots with the anti American scum on the left.
Oh come on... Trump is furious they voted against him... just saying that to save face with supporters... I think every normal person sees that... don’t be so gullible my friend



User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4975
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:10 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:20 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:05 am
Dick84 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:32 pm


Nonsensical jibberish.

An R controlled Senate just votec against the President’s emergency declaration. That’s what implosion looks like.
Guess you missed it where he told the R's to vote with their hearts and not party lines?
He wanted the RINO's on record for the 2020 election so the Patriots can remove their asses from doing any more damage to the country, in cahoots with the anti American scum on the left.
Oh come on... Trump is furious they voted against him... just saying that to save face with supporters... I think every normal person sees that... don’t be so gullible my friend
Look bud nothing you read into anything is going to fly with me. Let's get that straight right now,
You got your head so far up an unwiped ass there's no hope for you. Quite frankly, I don't know how the hell you can breath....Govnah!
You stiffs never offer any solutons, compromise or respect, just selfish vengeance driven divisive demands for control. It's the Libscum way on everything....
Fortunately the western world is finally waking up and rejecting that shit everywhere.



Post Reply
Rate this topic