Deficit budget

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 2727
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:57 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

ElAcky wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:14 am
We must have read different articles (note plural).. Governent statistics are undeniable.. Obama picked up a hospital pass , struggled initially, implemented some absolute basic services that are deemed fundamental human rights in most countries and then started to improve the economy... the trend has fundamentally not changed until recently under Trump.. I’m sorry but there is simply no spinning this... these are the facts...

The recent change is the slowing of economic growth but more worryingly its the deficit is now officially out of hand... given his past bankruptcies and views on debt... I would definitely trust Trump with your finances :-)

"absolute basic services that are deemed fundamental human rights in most countries"
Um, WE ARE NOT THOSE COUNTRIES. THAT IS THE POINT.
You do NOT let the government basically take over an industry (enforce a mandate). They should have found a way to fix the problem, rather than dictate its citizens MUST PURCHASE something.
It's a bad president.

They are STATISTICS. You can make them mean whatever you want them to mean.
Example: You hit .500 in your MLB career; I hit .300.
Were you a better hitter? No.
I was by far the better player.
Why????
because I had 7,000 career at bats and you went 1-2 in ONE game.
It's all about the interpretation.
You loons can try to prop up Obama as much as you want. The fact is he was a terrible, divisive President.

As far as the Trump comment - yeah, I can agree with that. But Obama doubled the deficit himself. So that pretty much put us at the point of no return.


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 2727
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:58 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:57 am
Example of capitalism run amok is when rich kids don’t need to study to get into top colleages because their daddies will buy them in...

... I wonder why Trump won’t release his SATs
That has nothing to do with capitalism.
It has to do with morals and ethics.


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

ElAcky
Bench Warmer
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:26 pm

Ants wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:57 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:14 am
We must have read different articles (note plural).. Governent statistics are undeniable.. Obama picked up a hospital pass , struggled initially, implemented some absolute basic services that are deemed fundamental human rights in most countries and then started to improve the economy... the trend has fundamentally not changed until recently under Trump.. I’m sorry but there is simply no spinning this... these are the facts...

The recent change is the slowing of economic growth but more worryingly its the deficit is now officially out of hand... given his past bankruptcies and views on debt... I would definitely trust Trump with your finances :-)

"absolute basic services that are deemed fundamental human rights in most countries"
Um, WE ARE NOT THOSE COUNTRIES. THAT IS THE POINT.
You do NOT let the government basically take over an industry (enforce a mandate). They should have found a way to fix the problem, rather than dictate its citizens MUST PURCHASE something.
It's a bad president.

They are STATISTICS. You can make them mean whatever you want them to mean.
Example: You hit .500 in your MLB career; I hit .300.
Were you a better hitter? No.
I was by far the better player.
Why????
because I had 7,000 career at bats and you went 1-2 in ONE game.
It's all about the interpretation.
You loons can try to prop up Obama as much as you want. The fact is he was a terrible, divisive President.

As far as the Trump comment - yeah, I can agree with that. But Obama doubled the deficit himself. So that pretty much put us at the point of no return.
This is probably the most ridiculous post I have read here... your comparing national employment and deficit numbers with your poor baseball skills... really.... I’m sorry but there is only one interpretation... just like the statistics categorically do not support the wall I.e. immigrations numbers through the Mexican border has been significantly dropping for years..

I’m sorry but there are no alternative facts or interpretation here... it is what it is and only stupidlity will say otherwise.

Look I know you’ve been conned by trump and are too proud to admit it... but c’mon don’t put up bullshit like this



Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 2727
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:52 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:26 pm
Ants wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:57 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:14 am
We must have read different articles (note plural).. Governent statistics are undeniable.. Obama picked up a hospital pass , struggled initially, implemented some absolute basic services that are deemed fundamental human rights in most countries and then started to improve the economy... the trend has fundamentally not changed until recently under Trump.. I’m sorry but there is simply no spinning this... these are the facts...

The recent change is the slowing of economic growth but more worryingly its the deficit is now officially out of hand... given his past bankruptcies and views on debt... I would definitely trust Trump with your finances :-)

"absolute basic services that are deemed fundamental human rights in most countries"
Um, WE ARE NOT THOSE COUNTRIES. THAT IS THE POINT.
You do NOT let the government basically take over an industry (enforce a mandate). They should have found a way to fix the problem, rather than dictate its citizens MUST PURCHASE something.
It's a bad president.

They are STATISTICS. You can make them mean whatever you want them to mean.
Example: You hit .500 in your MLB career; I hit .300.
Were you a better hitter? No.
I was by far the better player.
Why????
because I had 7,000 career at bats and you went 1-2 in ONE game.
It's all about the interpretation.
You loons can try to prop up Obama as much as you want. The fact is he was a terrible, divisive President.

As far as the Trump comment - yeah, I can agree with that. But Obama doubled the deficit himself. So that pretty much put us at the point of no return.
This is probably the most ridiculous post I have read here... your comparing national employment and deficit numbers with your poor baseball skills... really.... I’m sorry but there is only one interpretation... just like the statistics categorically do not support the wall I.e. immigrations numbers through the Mexican border has been significantly dropping for years..

I’m sorry but there are no alternative facts or interpretation here... it is what it is and only stupidlity will say otherwise.

Look I know you’ve been conned by trump and are too proud to admit it... but c’mon don’t put up bullshit like this

Wow. No reasoning skills whatsoever. No wonder you love losers like AOC and Beto.
And I'm not conned by Trump - I didn't even vote for him. But any normal person can see what's going on here. Yes, I said NORMAL. :lol:
And let's not forget - YOU are the one that said that the college scandal was "capitalism run amok". Talk about stupidity. :oops:


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 8618
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:59 pm

Ants wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:57 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:14 am
We must have read different articles (note plural).. Governent statistics are undeniable.. Obama picked up a hospital pass , struggled initially, implemented some absolute basic services that are deemed fundamental human rights in most countries and then started to improve the economy... the trend has fundamentally not changed until recently under Trump.. I’m sorry but there is simply no spinning this... these are the facts...

The recent change is the slowing of economic growth but more worryingly its the deficit is now officially out of hand... given his past bankruptcies and views on debt... I would definitely trust Trump with your finances :-)

"absolute basic services that are deemed fundamental human rights in most countries"
Um, WE ARE NOT THOSE COUNTRIES. THAT IS THE POINT.
You do NOT let the government basically take over an industry (enforce a mandate). They should have found a way to fix the problem, rather than dictate its citizens MUST PURCHASE something.
It's a bad president.

They are STATISTICS. You can make them mean whatever you want them to mean.
Example: You hit .500 in your MLB career; I hit .300.
Were you a better hitter? No.
I was by far the better player.
Why????
because I had 7,000 career at bats and you went 1-2 in ONE game.
It's all about the interpretation.
You loons can try to prop up Obama as much as you want. The fact is he was a terrible, divisive President.

As far as the Trump comment - yeah, I can agree with that. But Obama doubled the deficit himself. So that pretty much put us at the point of no return.
Taking a snapshot of the defecit under each president requires context.
Yup... it grew massively under Obama. And Obama was handed the worst economy since the Great Depression and did a commendable job steering the ship out of that. Government spending went up... and pretty much everyone was onboard. You can choose to be revisionist, but I won't.

Trump entered with a *good* economy and it's improved slightly in his time in office. The problem is the deficit continues to grow and is now projected to truly hit some catastrophic levels because of current tax policy.

I'm not a deficit hawk, but, with my limited economics backround, I do think that it's a questionable time to be having big tax cuts for the very rich. It seems counterintuitive.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 8618
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:06 pm

Ants wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:14 am
Dick84 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:09 am


More proof of your stupidity.
I’m for capitalism.. I’m not for capitalism run amok.
I’m for living wages and a good environment.
I’m for better education.
I’m for being smart about use of military power.


In order to actually have some serious discussion and perhaps finding some common ground, please explain further on these matters. Here's my take:

* Capitalism - NOT capitalism run amok.
What do you mean by this?
If you mean businesses should have to keep the environment clean at their own expense - I'm good with that.

*Living wages and good environment
Um, get a better job, you get a better wage. Pretty simple.
Environment? If you're talking about climate change - NOT INTERESTED. It's a manufactured problem. Look it up. Just another way for government to collect taxes.

*Better education - As far as I know, ALL schools provide books, teachers, etc.
The problem is that parents fail to parent, heaping the responsibility on teachers. The Dems are constantly trying to throw money at "education"...and yet it's still a failure. Let's stop trying to put a band aid on it with "money".

*Smart about the use of military power - There are just some things we don't know. Because we don't know what's going on behind the scenes, it's difficult to asses why we go to war here, don't there.
Sure, you can say "Bush just wanted the oil in Iraq" all you want, but I seriously doubt that was the reason.
Vietnam? Who knows?
It's all just to unknown and complicated.
If it's defense spending you're worried about - I don't think it's a bad investment.
Capitalism run amok is mass deregulation and gutting the regulation agencies. I love that the automatic response will be "less government".... and then we see everyone complaining about airline safety. Cognitive disconnect.

The "get a better job" line doesn't wash if you're one of the people who's buying Trump's push for coal jobs. Guess what, the industry is dead, get a better job.
Here's the thing... That's not how I want to live. I want people who are willing to get up and go to work at a full time job to be able to survive with some dignity. You're wrong about the problems being only about education. Our world economy is changing and wishing it to be different won't stop that.

The Iraq war was folly from go. I'm not one of those.. "Bush did it for the oil" people.. but, where you're wrong in discounting the oil argument as being a significant factor is that, it wasn't about getting friends rich with the oil... it was about giving the US economy and war machine a steady supply of oil. This was before the technological changes that allowed way more production in north America. Saddam was Bin Laden's enemy. Not understanding that suckered Americans into the conflict. It was the most horrific military decision of my lifetime and easily avoided.

I didn't say cut spending. But to keep growing it the way we are right now, and cutting vital programs to help people, is shameful.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

ElAcky
Bench Warmer
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:32 am

Ants wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:58 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:57 am
Example of capitalism run amok is when rich kids don’t need to study to get into top colleages because their daddies will buy them in...

... I wonder why Trump won’t release his SATs
That has nothing to do with capitalism.
It has to do with morals and ethics.
I was looking beyond the obvious... USC is a private university and in effect a capitalist endeavour... money rules.. in the UK we pay 9k annum fixed irrespective of whether its Oxford or Exeter and even that remains controversial as most continental unis are free



Timking124
Veteran
Posts: 839
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:27 am

Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:02 am

Being someone who is neither Democrat or Republican it's easy to see that the two party system really just splits America up. It's really like having a favorite team in sports no matter what your party does you have to justify and root for out of loyalty more than what is better for the country.

America has a spending issue and until we recognize it the deficit will continue to grow regardless of party.


Rams fan from Connecticut since 99

Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 2727
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:08 am

Dick84 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:06 pm

Capitalism run amok is mass deregulation and gutting the regulation agencies. I love that the automatic response will be "less government".... and then we see everyone complaining about airline safety. Cognitive disconnect.

The "get a better job" line doesn't wash if you're one of the people who's buying Trump's push for coal jobs. Guess what, the industry is dead, get a better job.
Here's the thing... That's not how I want to live. I want people who are willing to get up and go to work at a full time job to be able to survive with some dignity. You're wrong about the problems being only about education. Our world economy is changing and wishing it to be different won't stop that.

The Iraq war was folly from go. I'm not one of those.. "Bush did it for the oil" people.. but, where you're wrong in discounting the oil argument as being a significant factor is that, it wasn't about getting friends rich with the oil... it was about giving the US economy and war machine a steady supply of oil. This was before the technological changes that allowed way more production in north America. Saddam was Bin Laden's enemy. Not understanding that suckered Americans into the conflict. It was the most horrific military decision of my lifetime and easily avoided.

I didn't say cut spending. But to keep growing it the way we are right now, and cutting vital programs to help people, is shameful.
So you're saying the recent airline crashes were due to less regulation?
I don't even think that they were US flights! Yeah, Boeing is a US company...but to say that the crashes were due to Capitalism run amok? Doubt it - people make mistakes.
That's a really bad example.

Can't remember the last time Trump even said the word "coal".
Some people might need to work 2 jobs to "survive with some dignity"...and get rid of the cell phone, cell plan, big tv, cable, cigarettes, and all the other "extras" that many people these days seem to think are necessities. It's call TAKING RESPONSIBILITY.
I started as a temp in the mailroom and worked my way up to a position where I had a decent salary and a decent private life. Don't spend above your means. Don't do something just because it seems cool or feels good.

The war in Iraq - "give the US economy and war machine a steady supply of oil".
Um, we have more oil here than we know what to do with. We always had the technology to get it and use it.
Still, I won't pretend to know what the real reasons for the war was. I'm satisfied just thinking that we were giving notice to that part of the world that if you mess with us, you will pay dearly.

Not sure what program cuts you consider to be "shameful".


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 8618
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:26 am

Ants wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:08 am
Dick84 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:06 pm

Capitalism run amok is mass deregulation and gutting the regulation agencies. I love that the automatic response will be "less government".... and then we see everyone complaining about airline safety. Cognitive disconnect.

The "get a better job" line doesn't wash if you're one of the people who's buying Trump's push for coal jobs. Guess what, the industry is dead, get a better job.
Here's the thing... That's not how I want to live. I want people who are willing to get up and go to work at a full time job to be able to survive with some dignity. You're wrong about the problems being only about education. Our world economy is changing and wishing it to be different won't stop that.

The Iraq war was folly from go. I'm not one of those.. "Bush did it for the oil" people.. but, where you're wrong in discounting the oil argument as being a significant factor is that, it wasn't about getting friends rich with the oil... it was about giving the US economy and war machine a steady supply of oil. This was before the technological changes that allowed way more production in north America. Saddam was Bin Laden's enemy. Not understanding that suckered Americans into the conflict. It was the most horrific military decision of my lifetime and easily avoided.

I didn't say cut spending. But to keep growing it the way we are right now, and cutting vital programs to help people, is shameful.
So you're saying the recent airline crashes were due to less regulation?
I don't even think that they were US flights! Yeah, Boeing is a US company...but to say that the crashes were due to Capitalism run amok? Doubt it - people make mistakes.
That's a really bad example.

Can't remember the last time Trump even said the word "coal".
Some people might need to work 2 jobs to "survive with some dignity"...and get rid of the cell phone, cell plan, big tv, cable, cigarettes, and all the other "extras" that many people these days seem to think are necessities. It's call TAKING RESPONSIBILITY.
I started as a temp in the mailroom and worked my way up to a position where I had a decent salary and a decent private life. Don't spend above your means. Don't do something just because it seems cool or feels good.

The war in Iraq - "give the US economy and war machine a steady supply of oil".
Um, we have more oil here than we know what to do with. We always had the technology to get it and use it.
Still, I won't pretend to know what the real reasons for the war was. I'm satisfied just thinking that we were giving notice to that part of the world that if you mess with us, you will pay dearly.

Not sure what program cuts you consider to be "shameful".
You’ve got some major revisionist issues on the oil situation, imo, including the very real influence within the Bush admin. I’m not selling it as *the* reason, but it’s still *a* reason.
Your conclusion about Iraq is HORRIFIC. Thousands of Americans dead and 2.4 trillion dollars spent as of 2017. It was an abject failure and diminished us as a country.

Your response about coal ignores the realities of Trump’s campaign and policies.. the Ohio thing was a farce as are international efforts..
https://www.vnews.com/Global-bankers-sp ... l-22135432
Address the jobs issue here, please.

I worked multiple jobs at different points in my life because I had big goals.
That doesn’t mean people who are willing to go to work but don’t have the same ambitions are valueless. Your shots about cell phones shows your disconnect to the current economy and direction it’s moving in. Being wireless isn’t a luxury it’s a basic. When you were a child, people could survive being a clerk in a department store. Good luck finding those jobs today... same with most mail room jobs.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

ElAcky
Bench Warmer
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:41 pm

I was walking through London today and came across the climate change protests by school kids although they were joined by many others..

Pull up the news to see a US senator likening the Green new deal to genecide...

I mentioned this before but it really hit home today, it’s going to happen chaps.. the next generation will bring in change whether you, Donald or Ivan-cunt likes it or not!!!

Just a question of time



User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4975
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:43 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:41 pm
I was walking through London today and came across the climate change protests by school kids although they were joined by many others..

Pull up the news to see a US senator likening the Green new deal to genecide...

I mentioned this before but it really hit home today, it’s going to happen chaps.. the next generation will bring in change whether you, Donald or Ivan-cunt likes it or not!!!

Just a question of time
Best impersonation ^^^^^^^of the wicked witch after they threw water on her …. ever....!



ElAcky
Bench Warmer
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:36 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:43 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:41 pm
I was walking through London today and came across the climate change protests by school kids although they were joined by many others..

Pull up the news to see a US senator likening the Green new deal to genecide...

I mentioned this before but it really hit home today, it’s going to happen chaps.. the next generation will bring in change whether you, Donald or Ivan-cunt likes it or not!!!

Just a question of time
Best impersonation ^^^^^^^of the wicked witch after they threw water on her …. ever....!
No idea what you mean I’m afraid...

saw an article the other day where Trump couldn’t believe it when his aides told him that there were a lot more solar jobs than coal.. don’t know if that’s true but wouldn’t surprise me... the sheer level of incompetence and running the country on emotion is crazy



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 8618
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:28 am

ElAcky wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:36 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:43 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:41 pm
I was walking through London today and came across the climate change protests by school kids although they were joined by many others..

Pull up the news to see a US senator likening the Green new deal to genecide...

I mentioned this before but it really hit home today, it’s going to happen chaps.. the next generation will bring in change whether you, Donald or Ivan-cunt likes it or not!!!

Just a question of time
Best impersonation ^^^^^^^of the wicked witch after they threw water on her …. ever....!
No idea what you mean I’m afraid...

saw an article the other day where Trump couldn’t believe it when his aides told him that there were a lot more solar jobs than coal.. don’t know if that’s true but wouldn’t surprise me... the sheer level of incompetence and running the country on emotion is crazy
It wasn’t an “aid”... it was Cohn.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4975
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:19 am

ElAcky wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:36 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:43 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:41 pm
I was walking through London today and came across the climate change protests by school kids although they were joined by many others..

Pull up the news to see a US senator likening the Green new deal to genecide...

I mentioned this before but it really hit home today, it’s going to happen chaps.. the next generation will bring in change whether you, Donald or Ivan-cunt likes it or not!!!

Just a question of time
Best impersonation ^^^^^^^of the wicked witch after they threw water on her …. ever....!
No idea what you mean I’m afraid...

saw an article the other day where Trump couldn’t believe it when his aides told him that there were a lot more solar jobs than coal.. don’t know if that’s true but wouldn’t surprise me... the sheer level of incompetence and running the country on emotion is crazy
You saw a Bullshit article from some Affirmative Action plant in MSM who operates by those very traits, incompetence and emotion.
Only those that can't think for themselves buy into any of that garbage.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 8618
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:12 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:19 am
ElAcky wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:36 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:43 pm

Best impersonation ^^^^^^^of the wicked witch after they threw water on her …. ever....!
No idea what you mean I’m afraid...

saw an article the other day where Trump couldn’t believe it when his aides told him that there were a lot more solar jobs than coal.. don’t know if that’s true but wouldn’t surprise me... the sheer level of incompetence and running the country on emotion is crazy
You saw a Bullshit article from some Affirmative Action plant in MSM who operates by those very traits, incompetence and emotion.
Only those that can't think for themselves buy into any of that garbage.
You’re SUCH a fucking idiot.

Cohn said it. In an interview that YOU CAN HEAR WITH YOUR OWN EARS.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloomb ... -over-coal

Link is in the article.

Again... this is you choosing to be WILLFULLY IGNORANT because you cannot accept anyone disagreeing with Trump. You’re a cultist.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4975
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:06 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:12 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:19 am
ElAcky wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:36 pm


No idea what you mean I’m afraid...

saw an article the other day where Trump couldn’t believe it when his aides told him that there were a lot more solar jobs than coal.. don’t know if that’s true but wouldn’t surprise me... the sheer level of incompetence and running the country on emotion is crazy
You saw a Bullshit article from some Affirmative Action plant in MSM who operates by those very traits, incompetence and emotion.
Only those that can't think for themselves buy into any of that garbage.
You’re SUCH a fucking idiot.

Cohn said it. In an interview that YOU CAN HEAR WITH YOUR OWN EARS.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloomb ... -over-coal

Link is in the article.

Again... this is you choosing to be WILLFULLY IGNORANT because you cannot accept anyone disagreeing with Trump. You’re a cultist.
There's fuck all to accept. Who gives a rats ass about what Cohen said?
And He's not suddenly an expert now on solar panels just because he doesn't like Trump any more. To a fuckin meathaed maybe..
I can accept people disagreeing with anyone if there is merit. Disagreeing with them because you got it in for them is what a real WILLFULLY IGNORANT cultist does. It's what you do Princess....everyday!



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 8618
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:20 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:06 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:12 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:19 am

You saw a Bullshit article from some Affirmative Action plant in MSM who operates by those very traits, incompetence and emotion.
Only those that can't think for themselves buy into any of that garbage.
You’re SUCH a fucking idiot.

Cohn said it. In an interview that YOU CAN HEAR WITH YOUR OWN EARS.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloomb ... -over-coal

Link is in the article.

Again... this is you choosing to be WILLFULLY IGNORANT because you cannot accept anyone disagreeing with Trump. You’re a cultist.
There's fuck all to accept. Who gives a rats ass about what Cohen said?
And He's not suddenly an expert now on solar panels just because he doesn't like Trump any more. To a fuckin meathaed maybe..
I can accept people disagreeing with anyone if there is merit. Disagreeing with them because you got it in for them is what a real WILLFULLY IGNORANT cultist does. It's what you do Princess....everyday!
YOU CANT DISAGREE WITH FACTS, FUCKNUTS.

The numbers of jobs isn’t made up.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4975
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:36 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:20 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:06 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:12 am


You’re SUCH a fucking idiot.

Cohn said it. In an interview that YOU CAN HEAR WITH YOUR OWN EARS.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloomb ... -over-coal

Link is in the article.

Again... this is you choosing to be WILLFULLY IGNORANT because you cannot accept anyone disagreeing with Trump. You’re a cultist.
There's fuck all to accept. Who gives a rats ass about what Cohen said?
And He's not suddenly an expert now on solar panels just because he doesn't like Trump any more. To a fuckin meathaed maybe..
I can accept people disagreeing with anyone if there is merit. Disagreeing with them because you got it in for them is what a real WILLFULLY IGNORANT cultist does. It's what you do Princess....everyday!
YOU CANT DISAGREE WITH FACTS, FUCKNUTS.

The numbers of jobs isn’t made up.
According to who?
Once again
I reject anything YOU describe, prescribe , present or recommend as being a fact... PERIOD DUH ick!
This is where your meat fuckin head will post more links to your MSM garbage sites and they'll promote a 29 year old female from Bangladesh operating on the AA ticket, as a world renowned scientist!.
IN 3...2...1...



ElAcky
Bench Warmer
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:53 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:36 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:20 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:06 pm


There's fuck all to accept. Who gives a rats ass about what Cohen said?
And He's not suddenly an expert now on solar panels just because he doesn't like Trump any more. To a fuckin meathaed maybe..
I can accept people disagreeing with anyone if there is merit. Disagreeing with them because you got it in for them is what a real WILLFULLY IGNORANT cultist does. It's what you do Princess....everyday!
YOU CANT DISAGREE WITH FACTS, FUCKNUTS.

The numbers of jobs isn’t made up.
According to who?
Once again
I reject anything YOU describe, prescribe , present or recommend as being a fact... PERIOD DUH ick!
This is where your meat fuckin head will post more links to your MSM garbage sites and they'll promote a 29 year old female from Bangladesh operating on the AA ticket, as a world renowned scientist!.
IN 3...2...1...
Where do you go with that....
"The degree of one's emotions varies inversely with one's knowledge of the facts." - Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970), British Philosopher, Mathematician, and Historian



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 8618
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:40 am

Lol.

That’s the thing about being a nutbag, you simply deny any facts that don’t feel good.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4975
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:27 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:53 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:36 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:20 pm


YOU CANT DISAGREE WITH FACTS, FUCKNUTS.

The numbers of jobs isn’t made up.
According to who?
Once again
I reject anything YOU describe, prescribe , present or recommend as being a fact... PERIOD DUH ick!
This is where your meat fuckin head will post more links to your MSM garbage sites and they'll promote a 29 year old female from Bangladesh operating on the AA ticket, as a world renowned scientist!.
IN 3...2...1...
Where do you go with that....
"The degree of one's emotions varies inversely with one's knowledge of the facts." - Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970), British Philosopher, Mathematician, and Historian
Your quoting a Captain Obvious statement from some British do nothing Bureaucrat from 50+ years ago who thought he knew it all too.... imagine that!



User avatar
UplandRam
Site Admin
Posts: 977
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:19 am
Location: Glendora, CA

Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:36 pm

The day when people stop buying into the political bullshit from the left or the right is the day we will make progress. Until that happens, you can bitch and whine about it all you want. Nothing has changed and until we stop looking to the government for solutions nothing will change. It is amazing to me that people or so easily controlled by left/right paradigm. Even more, the hate that is spewed from both sides shows me just how emotionally immature we are as a people. No wonder aliens don’t make contact - LOL



ElAcky
Bench Warmer
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:55 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:27 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:53 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:36 pm

According to who?
Once again
I reject anything YOU describe, prescribe , present or recommend as being a fact... PERIOD DUH ick!
This is where your meat fuckin head will post more links to your MSM garbage sites and they'll promote a 29 year old female from Bangladesh operating on the AA ticket, as a world renowned scientist!.
IN 3...2...1...
Where do you go with that....
"The degree of one's emotions varies inversely with one's knowledge of the facts." - Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970), British Philosopher, Mathematician, and Historian
Your quoting a Captain Obvious statement from some British do nothing Bureaucrat from 50+ years ago who thought he knew it all too.... imagine that!
I'm pointing out your ridiculous stance pinned on emotional non-reality.



User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4975
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:34 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:55 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:27 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:53 pm


Where do you go with that....
"The degree of one's emotions varies inversely with one's knowledge of the facts." - Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970), British Philosopher, Mathematician, and Historian
Your quoting a Captain Obvious statement from some British do nothing Bureaucrat from 50+ years ago who thought he knew it all too.... imagine that!
I'm pointing out your ridiculous stance pinned on emotional non-reality.
Just point that finger in the mirror if you really want to see the meat head you describe, old chap.



Post Reply
Rate this topic