Trouble brewing for Tucker Carlson and Dick84...

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
Ants
Pro-bowler

Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:13 pm

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/11/media/tu ... index.html

Wow, something from 13 years ago now becomes an issue. :shock:
Watch your potty mouth! :lol: ...CNN is watching! :lol:

The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:52 am

Ants wrote:

CNN thinking that they, in any way shape or form, should be dictating any moral compass is laughable.
Cattle like Dick swallow this shit up because, like everything else in their lives, they need to be told what offends them.

Ants
Pro-bowler

Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:03 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:52 am
Ants wrote:

CNN thinking that they, in any way shape or form, should be dictating any moral compass is laughable.
Cattle like Dick swallow this shit up because, like everything else in their lives, they need to be told what offends them.
Yes, but have you seen the language he's been using in the other "off topic" threads???
Wow, 10 years from now we can dig these up and have him tarred & feathered by his own kind. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:27 am

Tucker defenders? Awesome. Par for the course.

Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:28 am

Even funnier... Carlson whining about things from the past.. when his show, this week, focused on stuff Biden said in 1975.

Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

ElAcky
Bench Warmer

Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:01 pm

We’re starting to get all those Trump supporters saying “I didn’t vote for Trump”... classic

Trump reminds me of those old western movies where a medicine man rolls into town with his wagon selling an elixir to make a mans penis grow... he pops open the wagon and calls in the town folk yelling that them Indians are coming for their woman.... a few days later all the men are walking around with socks in their pants, the public urinals are empty and their all boasting about their 12 inches.... but all that’s grown are their noses

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:53 pm

ElAcky wrote:
We’re starting to get all those Trump supporters saying “I didn’t vote for Trump”... classic

Trump reminds me of those old western movies where a medicine man rolls into town with his wagon selling an elixir to make a mans penis grow... he pops open the wagon and calls in the town folk yelling that them Indians are coming for their woman.... a few days later all the men are walking around with socks in their pants, the public urinals are empty and their all boasting about their 12 inches.... but all that’s grown are their noses
There was an old episode of the Rifleman (Chuck Connors) series which had such a Charlatan blow into Northfolk selling an Elixir and his name just happened to be Trump.
True story....

Being as Trump lives rent free inside your pinhead 24/7, I bet everything one could imagine reminds you of him. TDS is a worse mental disorder than liberalism and unfortunately, you suffer bad from both Nancy Boy...

BTW what "old Western Movie" ever had such a liberal BS plot in it ya freak?
Way to out yourself ya noodle dicked limey bastard!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For the record, I voted for POTUS, will do so again and am proud of it.

ElAcky
Bench Warmer

Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:39 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
ElAcky wrote:

There was an old episode of the Rifleman (Chuck Connors) series which had such a Charlatan blow into Northfolk selling an Elixir and his name just happened to be Trump.
True story....

Being as Trump lives rent free inside your pinhead 24/7, I bet everything one could imagine reminds you of him. TDS is a worse mental disorder than liberalism and unfortunately, you suffer bad from both Nancy Boy...

Lol... you are too serious man... chill out

Ants
Pro-bowler

Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:42 pm

Rampager66 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

toast49
Veteran

Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:06 pm

The left is all about controlling speech and how you can say something, and the right way to say something. That's how you begin to control thought and eventually you end up with these idiot leftist nuts who are offended by pretty much everything.

Ants
Pro-bowler

Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:43 pm

toast49 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:06 pm
The left is all about controlling speech and how you can say something, and the right way to say something. That's how you begin to control thought and eventually you end up with these idiot leftist nuts who are offended by pretty much everything.

BINGO! Give the man a cigar. 8-)

Ants
Pro-bowler

Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:46 pm

ElAcky wrote:

And who are they? Name one.
I didn't vote for him, and I only "support" him by default, as he's certainly better for the country than any Dem loon out there, including Hillary.

Rate this topic