Laurie Laughlin

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
toast49
Veteran

Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:35 pm

So while Laurie Laughlin and hubbie Mossimo lol, are being charged in the admissions scandal guess where daughter Olivia was? You guessed it. On a 100 mil Yacht in the fucking Bahamas owned by USC's board of trustees Chairman Rick Caruso LMFAO. I wonder if he gave her a 3 hole entrance exam?

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:30 pm

toast49 wrote:
So while Laurie Laughlin and hubbie Mossimo lol, are being charged in the admissions scandal guess where daughter Olivia was? You guessed it. On a 100 mil Yacht in the fucking Bahamas owned by USC's board of trustees Chairman Rick Caruso LMFAO. I wonder if he gave her a 3 hole entrance exam?
I love that her husband is a big Trump guy.

Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

toast49
Veteran

Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:47 pm

Dick84 wrote:
toast49 wrote:
Not sure I was going for that, but you be you dick lol

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:58 pm

toast49 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:47 pm
Dick84 wrote:
toast49 wrote:
Not sure I was going for that, but you be you dick lol
Hey... it cracked me up.

And, no, it's not a political party thing, imo. It's rich people being rich assholes. Different rules.

Fun to see them go down.

3-24-16

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:30 pm

The guy behind it all, currently living up to his name, Singer.... apparently did that kind of business with over 800 people to the tune of $25B+ in crooked money. And he's singing on them all.
So far 50 names only, have been released.
I'm anxious to see more . You just know there will be a politician or 20 involved that have been running their arrogant mouths..
Can't you just imagine these spoiled little fucks playing the education card too!
I swear we have a couple or 3 of them posting here... ;) :lol: :o :shock:

Ants
Pro-bowler

Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:04 am

Dick84 wrote:

Hey... it cracked me up.

And, no, it's not a political party thing, imo. It's rich people being rich assholes. Different rules.

Fun to see them go down.
I generally agree...although I take particular notice that most colleges are havens for lib idiots, so there's that. :lol:

The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:45 am

Ants wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Hey... it cracked me up.

Fun to see them go down.
I generally agree...although I take particular notice that most colleges are havens for lib idiots, so there's that. :lol:
Yes, I’ve noticed that, by far, Trump’s supporters are white men with no college education.

3-24-16

Ants
Pro-bowler

Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:53 am

Dick84 wrote:

Yes, I’ve noticed that, by far, Trump’s supporters are white men with no college education.
Well, there you go - they realize that Trump is there to help the poor. It's a win/win! :D

https://www.google.com/search?q=picture ... iEM:&vet=1

Looks like a pretty good mix to me. :D

toast49
Veteran

Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:40 am

Ants wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Hey... it cracked me up.

Fun to see them go down.
The lib indoctrination plan. These vapid fools just spew what's been fed to them in between checking their cell phones. Pretty disgusting.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:15 am

Ants wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Well, there you go - they realize that Trump is there to help the poor. It's a win/win! :D

So... anyone without a college education is poor? How elitist of you.

But.. yeah.. white, uneducated men.. and a shit ton of old people.
Nostalgia for a past that only existed on TV is a weird thing.

3-24-16

Ants
Pro-bowler

Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:23 am

Dick84 wrote:
Ants wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

No, not everyone without a college education is poor. I just figured that's what you were getting at.
Personally, I admire anyone that forgoes college to work in a trade. I think in this day and age, it's not a bad way to go at all.

I assume by "nostalgia" you mean Make America Great Again?
I don't think anyone is nostalgic for the past in a tv sort of way - I think they're more nostalgic for the days when people took responsibility, when Americans came together for a common cause like WWII...when people used to value hard work, sacrifice, saving, and making life better because of it.

It seems to me many people these days just want things handed to them..."Start at the bottom and work my way up??? Unfathomable!!!"
:oops:

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:28 am

Ants wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:23 am
Dick84 wrote:
Ants wrote:

No, not everyone without a college education is poor. I just figured that's what you were getting at.
Personally, I admire anyone that forgoes college to work in a trade. I think in this day and age, it's not a bad way to go at all.

I assume by "nostalgia" you mean Make America Great Again?
I don't think anyone is nostalgic for the past in a tv sort of way - I think they're more nostalgic for the days when people took responsibility, when Americans came together for a common cause like WWII...when people used to value hard work, sacrifice, saving, and making life better because of it.

It seems to me many people these days just want things handed to them..."Start at the bottom and work my way up??? Unfathomable!!!"
:oops:
You mean like the government trying to force businesses to do what it wants and hire the people it wants?
Coal.
GM.
Etc..

What happened to the marketplace?
Because you either want the government involved in that world or you don’t.

It’s also ignorant of history, progress, what’s going on in the world now.

It also ignores how good life is for the average American now.
You could buy a home with jobs you could never buy homes with today.

Your willful ignorance about change shows why you like Trump.

Change scares the fuck out of you.

Planes are too complicated these days, amirite?

3-24-16

Ants
Pro-bowler

Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:45 am

Dick84 wrote:

You mean like the government trying to force businesses to do what it wants and hire the people it wants?
Coal.
GM.
Etc..

I'm not familiar the government being involved with any hiring practices at coal mines.
GM? You mean to keep jobs here?
Yeah, you're right - government should IDEALLY not be involved in that world. But if an economic policy affects a US business (like they all do)...that's the way it goes.
A bailout is totally different. It's not an economic policy. It's government DIRECTLY giving a business an advantage. But whatever - I'm sure that will be lost on you.

Exactly what change is scaring me? :?
If things change for the better - go for it.
I just wish the libs would stop force-feeding us total crap in the name of "saving the planet" when it's really to give them more power and put dollars in their pockets.

Ants
Pro-bowler

Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:50 am

Dick84 wrote:

Not sure what you're getting at here.
Is renting bad? :?

Are you considering the number of women in the workplace now as opposed to "back in the day"?
Do you understand how that now affects the economy?
I'm not saying women shouldn't be working...I'm just saying it has an effect on the economic conditions today.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:03 pm

Ants wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:45 am
Dick84 wrote:

Coal.
GM.
Etc..

I'm not familiar the government being involved with any hiring practices at coal mines.
GM? You mean to keep jobs here?
Yeah, you're right - government should IDEALLY not be involved in that world. But if an economic policy affects a US business (like they all do)...that's the way it goes.
A bailout is totally different. It's not an economic policy. It's government DIRECTLY giving a business an advantage. But whatever - I'm sure that will be lost on you.

Exactly what change is scaring me? :?
If things change for the better - go for it.
I just wish the libs would stop force-feeding us total crap in the name of "saving the planet" when it's really to give them more power and put dollars in their pockets.
Bailouts are different.
Trying to force an energy authority to purchase coal generated power is different too.

Subsidies are a buyout.

Your save the planet nonsense shows how crazy you are.
I’m old enough to remember the bald eagle on the brink of extinction... rivers catching fire... incredible smog in LA, etc..
All positively impacted by environmental policy.

Keep your head in the sand on climate change, our military isn’t. Neither are big businesses.

3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:06 pm

You fighting climate change issues would be like me arguing against changing daylight saving because Trump supports it.

Not happening.

3-24-16

ElAcky
Bench Warmer

Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:16 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Ants wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Hey... it cracked me up.

Fun to see them go down.
Classic... so true

ElAcky
Bench Warmer

Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:22 pm

We had this discussion elsewhere... I really don’t get Trump supporters... they are basically saying that it’s ok for 5% to own 90% of America and that there’s nothing wrong for those 5% to skip the system and buy an education and be president of the US. It’s ok for that 5% to buy the government to rip off the public on basic services and wreak the environment.... all just to be the top 5% and keep the rest out!!

Ants
Pro-bowler

Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:39 pm

Dick84 wrote:

Bailouts are different.
Trying to force an energy authority to purchase coal generated power is different too.

Subsidies are a buyout.

I’m old enough to remember the bald eagle on the brink of extinction... rivers catching fire... incredible smog in LA, etc..

Keep your head in the sand on climate change, our military isn’t. Neither are big businesses.

You seem to think that I'm against a government agency putting laws in place to prevent big business from polluting the environment... I'm not.
It's about greed and irresponsible businessmen. Totally against it.

But the climate change thing - It's not based on reality.
First, the stats of the study were falsified. Why? To get a desired outcome. Why? Because certain people think it would be great to start a "thing" where government can come in and save the day. :roll:

The military? You can't be so ignorant as to not know that the "military" is part of the government?

FACT - there is NO CORRELATION between temperature and CO2 levels. Look it up.
FACT - the avg temperature has not increased in 18 years. Look it up.
FACT - it's a scam to give government more control and the ability to collect more taxes.

ElAcky
Bench Warmer

Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:19 pm

Ants wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Bailouts are different.

Subsidies are a buyout.

You seem to think that I'm against a government agency putting laws in place to prevent big business from polluting the environment... I'm not.

First, the stats of the study were falsified. Why? To get a desired outcome. Why? Because certain people think it would be great to start a "thing" where government can come in and save the day. :roll:

The military? You can't be so ignorant as to not know that the "military" is part of the government?

FACT - it's a scam to give government more control and the ability to collect more taxes.
I have looked it up and I am 100% positive you are full of crap and there are no Facts that support your alternative facts that don’t actually exist.

Let’s turn this around, I can provide a lot of facts to support climate change.. what facts can you provide opposing it? No, fox and friends or Oil backed lobby groups are not reputable sources!!

Ants
Pro-bowler

Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:48 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:19 pm
Ants wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Bailouts are different.

Subsidies are a buyout.

I have looked it up and I am 100% positive you are full of crap and there are no Facts that support your alternative facts that don’t actually exist.

Let’s turn this around, I can provide a lot of facts to support climate change.. what facts can you provide opposing it? No, fox and friends or Oil backed lobby groups are not reputable sources!!

You can provide NO facts, only computer models.
And by the way, it's a well known fact that the data has been manipulated. Why was that? :oops:

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:55 pm

Ants wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Bailouts are different.

Subsidies are a buyout.

Goodness... you live in crazy town.

https://www.climate.gov/news-features/u ... emperature

https://www.esrl.noaa.gov/gmd/ccgg/trends/weekly.html

I mean... serious crazy town.

A government scam??? Lol... No. If we had real leadership, we'd be leading the world in alternative energies, etc... technologies that would grow in value over time. The good news is the marketplace is driving more solar, etc.. because most humans understand cleaner is better.... no matter what you think of global climate change.

Superfuckingcrazytown.

3-24-16

Ants
Pro-bowler

Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:54 pm

Dick84 wrote:

A government scam??? Lol... No. If we had real leadership, we'd be leading the world in alternative energies, etc... technologies that would grow in value over time. The good news is the marketplace is driving more solar, etc.. because most humans understand cleaner is better.... no matter what you think of global climate change.

Superfuckingcrazytown.

Leadership? Like Solyndra/Obama? :lol:
Ever hear of Climategate?
It's sad that people like you are soooo trusting of government con-men, but you're still fuming that Trump won an election.
Tell you what - when the time comes, YOU can pay for my carbon footprint. I'm opting out. :lol:

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:27 pm

Ants wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:54 pm
Dick84 wrote:

Superfuckingcrazytown.

Leadership? Like Solyndra/Obama? :lol:
Ever hear of Climategate?
It's sad that people like you are soooo trusting of government con-men, but you're still fuming that Trump won an election.
Tell you what - when the time comes, YOU can pay for my carbon footprint. I'm opting out. :lol:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Sigh...
Climate gate...
Superfuckingcrazytown....

https://www.csmonitor.com/Business/In-G ... profitable

Oh... did you know Solyndra was the top company on Bush's DOE list???

Probs no.

3-24-16

Rate this topic