The wheel has turned

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
toast49
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3112
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am

Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:42 am

Latest post of the previous page:

Dick84 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:54 pm
toast49 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:51 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:50 pm


Lol... doesn't Q have the preview???
Idiot
:shock:
Q is an idiot? The minions are coming for you.

I hereby order them to arrest you.
Your a fool dick.
Report is coming. Enjoy



User avatar
ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 1743
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:12 am

toast49 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:42 am
Dick84 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:54 pm
toast49 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:51 pm

Idiot
:shock:
Q is an idiot? The minions are coming for you.

I hereby order them to arrest you.
Your a fool dick.
Report is coming. Enjoy
It may be revealing but US politics is so screwed that it will just be ignored like all others!



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6219
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:34 am

ElAcky wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:12 am
toast49 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:42 am
Dick84 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:54 pm


Q is an idiot? The minions are coming for you.

I hereby order them to arrest you.
Your a fool dick.
Report is coming. Enjoy
It may be revealing but US politics is so screwed that it will just be ignored like all others!
Screwed according to who...??? The indoctrinated whining bitches whose worthless agenda keeps getting blown up every time they try more of their lying bullshit. Like you, those that keep losing ???? :lol: :lol: :lol:
And as for ignored....Hey meathead, every country in the world has an article or 2 about the US and Trump on the front page of every news outlet, be it TV, Internet or print. Most are bullshit but those that can think for themselves know that's how they roll.



User avatar
ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 1743
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:52 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:34 am
ElAcky wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:12 am
toast49 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:42 am

Your a fool dick.
Report is coming. Enjoy
It may be revealing but US politics is so screwed that it will just be ignored like all others!
Screwed according to who...??? The indoctrinated whining bitches whose worthless agenda keeps getting blown up every time they try more of their lying bullshit. Like you, those that keep losing ???? :lol: :lol: :lol:
And as for ignored....Hey meathead, every country in the world has an article or 2 about the US and Trump on the front page of every news outlet, be it TV, Internet or print. Most are bullshit but those that can think for themselves know that's how they roll.
Your government is difunctional.. nothing is getting through congress and people are being chopped left right and centre.. then Trump (because he still feels he can do even more damage) starts trade wars that everyone knows he can;t win for one simple reason.. it effects the corporates that sponsor him !



Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3745
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:57 am

ElAcky wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:12 am
toast49 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:42 am
Dick84 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:54 pm


Q is an idiot? The minions are coming for you.

I hereby order them to arrest you.
Your a fool dick.
Report is coming. Enjoy
It may be revealing but US politics is so screwed that it will just be ignored like all others!
^^^ This. As I said early on in this thread, I wouldn't count on anything developing against Hillary. She's in the "protected class".


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6219
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:31 am

ElAcky wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:52 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:34 am
ElAcky wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:12 am


It may be revealing but US politics is so screwed that it will just be ignored like all others!
Screwed according to who...??? The indoctrinated whining bitches whose worthless agenda keeps getting blown up every time they try more of their lying bullshit. Like you, those that keep losing ???? :lol: :lol: :lol:
And as for ignored....Hey meathead, every country in the world has an article or 2 about the US and Trump on the front page of every news outlet, be it TV, Internet or print. Most are bullshit but those that can think for themselves know that's how they roll.
Your government is difunctional.. nothing is getting through congress and people are being chopped left right and centre.. then Trump (because he still feels he can do even more damage) starts trade wars that everyone knows he can;t win for one simple reason.. it effects the corporates that sponsor him !
Bullshit, Bullshit, Bullshit,,, just stop man. You don't know what your talking about.
Trump has no corporate sponsors, you are projecting the Dems behavior on him again. 70% of the donations to his 2016 campaign were small donations from the working class patriots and it's the same case with this one.
He refuses to owe people with $$ political favors and has stated it over and over again.
Notice how he does everything he said he'd do and no one puts a stop to it.
Those that he was indebted to would have stopped him some where along the way, don't you think?
Keep making it up liar!

Here's some more of what you clowns have re-defined as disfunction, that us patriots call winning…. enjoy

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/g- ... with-japan



User avatar
ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 1743
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:37 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:31 am
ElAcky wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:52 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:34 am

Screwed according to who...??? The indoctrinated whining bitches whose worthless agenda keeps getting blown up every time they try more of their lying bullshit. Like you, those that keep losing ???? :lol: :lol: :lol:
And as for ignored....Hey meathead, every country in the world has an article or 2 about the US and Trump on the front page of every news outlet, be it TV, Internet or print. Most are bullshit but those that can think for themselves know that's how they roll.
Your government is difunctional.. nothing is getting through congress and people are being chopped left right and centre.. then Trump (because he still feels he can do even more damage) starts trade wars that everyone knows he can;t win for one simple reason.. it effects the corporates that sponsor him !
Bullshit, Bullshit, Bullshit,,, just stop man. You don't know what your talking about.
Trump has no corporate sponsors, you are projecting the Dems behavior on him again. 70% of the donations to his 2016 campaign were small donations from the working class patriots and it's the same case with this one.
He refuses to owe people with $$ political favors and has stated it over and over again.
Notice how he does everything he said he'd do and no one puts a stop to it.
Those that he was indebted to would have stopped him some where along the way, don't you think?
Keep making it up liar!

Here's some more of what you clowns have re-defined as disfunction, that us patriots call winning…. enjoy

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/g- ... with-japan
You may need your husband to help pull your foot out of your mouth

https://www.opensecrets.org/2020-presid ... =N00023864



Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3745
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:47 am

ElAcky wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:37 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:31 am
ElAcky wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:52 am


Your government is difunctional.. nothing is getting through congress and people are being chopped left right and centre.. then Trump (because he still feels he can do even more damage) starts trade wars that everyone knows he can;t win for one simple reason.. it effects the corporates that sponsor him !
Bullshit, Bullshit, Bullshit,,, just stop man. You don't know what your talking about.
Trump has no corporate sponsors, you are projecting the Dems behavior on him again. 70% of the donations to his 2016 campaign were small donations from the working class patriots and it's the same case with this one.
He refuses to owe people with $$ political favors and has stated it over and over again.
Notice how he does everything he said he'd do and no one puts a stop to it.
Those that he was indebted to would have stopped him some where along the way, don't you think?
Keep making it up liar!

Here's some more of what you clowns have re-defined as disfunction, that us patriots call winning…. enjoy

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/g- ... with-japan
You may need your husband to help pull your foot out of your mouth

https://www.opensecrets.org/2020-presid ... =N00023864

DID YOU NOT READ THE PART IN RED??? :oops:
The donations are from individuals.
:roll:


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6219
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:26 am

ElAcky wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:37 pm

You may need your husband to help pull your foot out of your mouth

https://www.opensecrets.org/2020-presid ... =N00023864
Stop projecting your sick demented sexual deviance on others colon bandit. My wife who is also the mother of my children is 1000% female and proud of it.
As for your weak attempt to lie about corporate sponsorship, typical bullshit from you again.
You have a list of a whopping 20 Corporate donors including :

US Army, Navy, Air Force, Postal Service, Dept. of Defense, Dept. of Veterans Affairs and the State of California, 5 Airlines, 2 Banks and 1 Insurance company plus...
Nucor Corp, Duty Free Americans, AT&T Inc, AK Steel and XPO Logistics.

Feel free to point out where any of these Corporate donors have bought future favors with their donation and be specific???

Funny how a click on Donor Demographics on an article YOU provided and some quick math reveals exactly what I ORiGINALLY TOLD YOU ….MEATHEAD

He has recieved
29,985 donations of the smallest graphic totaling $8,745,032 (the most of any Demographic) and
295 donations of the largest graphic totaling $1,804,548
Thanks for proving my point...
How about we do Obama, or Hillary or Warren or Biden or Saunders now????



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 10685
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:50 pm

toast49 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:42 am
Dick84 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:54 pm
toast49 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:51 pm

Idiot
:shock:
Q is an idiot? The minions are coming for you.

I hereby order them to arrest you.
Your a fool dick.
Report is coming. Enjoy


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

toast49
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3112
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am

Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:37 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:50 pm
toast49 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:42 am
Dick84 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:54 pm


Q is an idiot? The minions are coming for you.

I hereby order them to arrest you.
Your a fool dick.
Report is coming. Enjoy
Your as dumb as they come.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 10685
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:45 pm

toast49 wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:37 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:50 pm
toast49 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:42 am

Your a fool dick.
Report is coming. Enjoy
Your as dumb as they come.
Lol..

Weird how this crucial piece of information isn't being released by the admin.

Kinda hard to do a report without any information.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 1743
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:16 pm

Relief today that House of Commons snookered Boris Last night. Legislation to go through to put into law that we will not hard Brexit. Boris tried to run to the urns for an election and was rejected. No hard Brexit = no trade deal with US = no rape and pillaging by the US corporates in Britain and no chlorinated chicken on my table..

Great outcome



toast49
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3112
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am

Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:59 pm

Looks like McCabe will be indicted soon. McCabe better grease up his butthole. Justice is coming.



User avatar
ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 1743
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:03 pm

toast49 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:59 pm
Looks like McCabe will be indicted soon. McCabe better grease up his butthole. Justice is coming.
This is great news... glad you agree



toast49
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3112
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am

Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:05 am

Dems TRY to pay attention. The investigation did NOT just begin. It has been going on since Durham was appointed last spring. He has found evidence that now makes it a criminal investigation and he now can convene a grand jury and issue indictments.
Pelosi KNEW this was happening and that is why she agreed to have an impeachment inquiry, but will NOT take a vote, it was for deflection ONLY.



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6219
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:41 am

toast49 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:05 am
Dems TRY to pay attention. The investigation did NOT just begin. It has been going on since Durham was appointed last spring. He has found evidence that now makes it a criminal investigation and he now can convene a grand jury and issue indictments.
Pelosi KNEW this was happening and that is why she agreed to have an impeachment inquiry, but will NOT take a vote, it was for deflection ONLY.
Get ready for another of the Commie Spaniards, Andrea Neil inspired responses. Your points will be ignored with TDS driven rantings and MSM bullshit concoctions being used to try and deflect the conversation away from your truth.
Rinse, recycle and repeat hourly as the real world passes them by.



User avatar
ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 1743
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:25 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:41 am
toast49 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:05 am
Dems TRY to pay attention. The investigation did NOT just begin. It has been going on since Durham was appointed last spring. He has found evidence that now makes it a criminal investigation and he now can convene a grand jury and issue indictments.
Pelosi KNEW this was happening and that is why she agreed to have an impeachment inquiry, but will NOT take a vote, it was for deflection ONLY.
Get ready for another of the Commie Spaniards, Andrea Neil inspired responses. Your points will be ignored with TDS driven rantings and MSM bullshit concoctions being used to try and deflect the conversation away from your truth.
Rinse, recycle and repeat hourly as the real world passes them by.
Unlike you, I’m pretty rational about it.. this is quite pro quo in action... did the agencies target Trump... probably... did they have cause... well 6 people were convicted and Trump will need to testify once he leaves office... these are the facts!!!

Will there be a scape goat.... for sure...



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6219
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:36 am

ElAcky wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:25 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:41 am
toast49 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:05 am
Dems TRY to pay attention. The investigation did NOT just begin. It has been going on since Durham was appointed last spring. He has found evidence that now makes it a criminal investigation and he now can convene a grand jury and issue indictments.
Pelosi KNEW this was happening and that is why she agreed to have an impeachment inquiry, but will NOT take a vote, it was for deflection ONLY.
Get ready for another of the Commie Spaniards, Andrea Neil inspired responses. Your points will be ignored with TDS driven rantings and MSM bullshit concoctions being used to try and deflect the conversation away from your truth.
Rinse, recycle and repeat hourly as the real world passes them by.
Unlike you, I’m pretty rational about it.. this is quite pro quo in action... did the agencies target Trump... probably... did they have cause... well 6 people were convicted and Trump will need to testify once he leaves office... these are the facts!!!

Will there be a scape goat.... for sure...
Pretty rational according to who???
These are the facts according to who??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU? HAHAHAHAHAHA
And no Trump will not be charged with anything once he leaves office just because spitey little bitch boys like you can't handle reality overriding the demented FREAKWORLD you crave. Suck it up Princess, more to come!



User avatar
ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 1743
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:23 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:36 am
ElAcky wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:25 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:41 am

Get ready for another of the Commie Spaniards, Andrea Neil inspired responses. Your points will be ignored with TDS driven rantings and MSM bullshit concoctions being used to try and deflect the conversation away from your truth.
Rinse, recycle and repeat hourly as the real world passes them by.
Unlike you, I’m pretty rational about it.. this is quite pro quo in action... did the agencies target Trump... probably... did they have cause... well 6 people were convicted and Trump will need to testify once he leaves office... these are the facts!!!

Will there be a scape goat.... for sure...
Pretty rational according to who???
These are the facts according to who??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU? HAHAHAHAHAHA
And no Trump will not be charged with anything once he leaves office just because spitey little bitch boys like you can't handle reality overriding the demented FREAKWORLD you crave. Suck it up Princess, more to come!
Not be charged according to who?? Hahaha... yawn



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6219
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:57 am

ElAcky wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:23 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:36 am
ElAcky wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:25 am


Unlike you, I’m pretty rational about it.. this is quite pro quo in action... did the agencies target Trump... probably... did they have cause... well 6 people were convicted and Trump will need to testify once he leaves office... these are the facts!!!

Will there be a scape goat.... for sure...
Pretty rational according to who???
These are the facts according to who??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU? HAHAHAHAHAHA
And no Trump will not be charged with anything once he leaves office just because spitey little bitch boys like you can't handle reality overriding the demented FREAKWORLD you crave. Suck it up Princess, more to come!
Not be charged according to who?? Hahaha... yawn
Precedent...and you need a little thing called a crime, accompanied by irrefutable evidence.
You can point and accuse all you want, your side is O for every attempt to manufacture one so far and the latest is no different. Same underhanded tactic, same end game.



User avatar
ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 1743
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:05 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:57 am
ElAcky wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:23 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:36 am

Pretty rational according to who???
These are the facts according to who??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU? HAHAHAHAHAHA
And no Trump will not be charged with anything once he leaves office just because spitey little bitch boys like you can't handle reality overriding the demented FREAKWORLD you crave. Suck it up Princess, more to come!
Not be charged according to who?? Hahaha... yawn
Precedent...and you need a little thing called a crime, accompanied by irrefutable evidence.
You can point and accuse all you want, your side is O for every attempt to manufacture one so far and the latest is no different. Same underhanded tactic, same end game.
If 6 people going to jail is not a crime not sure what counts in your book!!



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6219
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:16 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:05 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:57 am
ElAcky wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:23 am


Not be charged according to who?? Hahaha... yawn
Precedent...and you need a little thing called a crime, accompanied by irrefutable evidence.
You can point and accuse all you want, your side is O for every attempt to manufacture one so far and the latest is no different. Same underhanded tactic, same end game.
If 6 people going to jail is not a crime not sure what counts in your book!!
What charge have you got on Trump???? I don't care about the entrapment scam they used to trick people into not being consistent in answering irrelevant questioning.
You can't sit there and tell me that everyone you ever knew in your lifetime has never broken some law. According to your desperate bullshit, that makes you just as much a criminal as they are. This is how fuckin stupid you come across as ya fuckin pea brain…..



User avatar
ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 1743
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:25 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:16 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:05 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:57 am

Precedent...and you need a little thing called a crime, accompanied by irrefutable evidence.
You can point and accuse all you want, your side is O for every attempt to manufacture one so far and the latest is no different. Same underhanded tactic, same end game.
If 6 people going to jail is not a crime not sure what counts in your book!!
What charge have you got on Trump???? I don't care about the entrapment scam they used to trick people into not being consistent in answering irrelevant questioning.
You can't sit there and tell me that everyone you ever knew in your lifetime has never broken some law. According to your desperate bullshit, that makes you just as much a criminal as they are. This is how fuckin stupid you come across as ya fuckin pea brain…..
Not sure what planet you are on but Mueller was clear that he could not get hold of Trump while president... they key words here are “while”.. he referred plenty on so Trump better hope he is re-elected.



toast49
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3112
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am

Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:57 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:25 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:16 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:05 pm


If 6 people going to jail is not a crime not sure what counts in your book!!
What charge have you got on Trump???? I don't care about the entrapment scam they used to trick people into not being consistent in answering irrelevant questioning.
You can't sit there and tell me that everyone you ever knew in your lifetime has never broken some law. According to your desperate bullshit, that makes you just as much a criminal as they are. This is how fuckin stupid you come across as ya fuckin pea brain…..
Not sure what planet you are on but Mueller was clear that he could not get hold of Trump while president... they key words here are “while”.. he referred plenty on so Trump better hope he is re-elected.
Mueller was clear, LOL. I'm assuming your joking. Mueller didn't know who fusion gps was. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:



User avatar
ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 1743
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:45 am

toast49 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:57 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:25 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:16 pm

What charge have you got on Trump???? I don't care about the entrapment scam they used to trick people into not being consistent in answering irrelevant questioning.
You can't sit there and tell me that everyone you ever knew in your lifetime has never broken some law. According to your desperate bullshit, that makes you just as much a criminal as they are. This is how fuckin stupid you come across as ya fuckin pea brain…..
Not sure what planet you are on but Mueller was clear that he could not get hold of Trump while president... they key words here are “while”.. he referred plenty on so Trump better hope he is re-elected.
Mueller was clear, LOL. I'm assuming your joking. Mueller didn't know who fusion gps was. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
He is going down... purple heart generals now confirming calls and questioning the transcript... getting uglier by the moment... then he calls him a traitor... what a twat
Last edited by ElAcky on Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.



Post Reply
Rate this topic