The wheel has turned

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 10114
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:58 am

Latest post of the previous page:

ElAcky wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:53 am
I think it’s time we called it...

... Trump laughing stock in London.... the child got upset and left early

Sad state of affairs for world order
True.

But, shame on them for getting caught with their pants down like that. If you have something to say, do it in public like Macron did beforehand.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 1296
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:05 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:58 am
ElAcky wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:53 am
I think it’s time we called it...

... Trump laughing stock in London.... the child got upset and left early

Sad state of affairs for world order
True.

But, shame on them for getting caught with their pants down like that. If you have something to say, do it in public like Macron did beforehand.

You know I agree... it’s a shocking thing to see and how low we’ve come

It’s not one or 2 but pretty much all of them

... Trudeau should be his closest ally



ocram23
Starter
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:12 pm

Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:30 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:58 am
ocram23 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:42 am
ElAcky wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 10:56 pm
Jeez you guys are gullible to the big misdirection thrown your way!!!

In case you haven’t noticed, Russia hacked your election...
when this all began they interviewed a retired CIA agent and he said the Russians have been messing with our elections since the mid 60's. Facts are Hilary lost the election and the powers at be have to come up with an excuse on why she lost. Had nothing to do with the fact she lost touch with the American public, had nothing to do with most of America saw her as she is....a crook. This whole investigation is a waste of time and money.

The Clinton obsession is hysterical.
They tried to nail her with Benghazi.. 10 hours plus and she destroyed them. The email thing? Guess what Nikki Haley did as SOS. Same shit.

The facts of what is going on now are pretty clear. You like your guy and don't think they equal crime. Fine. Just don't cry when the shoe is on the other foot.
I give up you are right she is a great patriot. The Clinton foundation is amazing, the charges that came up yesterday regarding her campaign financing scheme is BS, Behghazi is nothing just a misunderstanding and sweep it under the rug. So what if people died it's not that big of a deal. And let's not forget about sending classified emails to a personal account at home. But hey it doesn't matter because when it comes to Hillary the law doesn't matter.
I have a high school friend that was on her secret service detail and the shit that he would tell me would make your toe nails curl. So spare me your BS. Yes Trump has made many mistakes but I would still take him as POTUS over her any day of the week.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 10114
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:47 pm

ocram23 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:30 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:58 am
ocram23 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:42 am


when this all began they interviewed a retired CIA agent and he said the Russians have been messing with our elections since the mid 60's. Facts are Hilary lost the election and the powers at be have to come up with an excuse on why she lost. Had nothing to do with the fact she lost touch with the American public, had nothing to do with most of America saw her as she is....a crook. This whole investigation is a waste of time and money.

The Clinton obsession is hysterical.
They tried to nail her with Benghazi.. 10 hours plus and she destroyed them. The email thing? Guess what Nikki Haley did as SOS. Same shit.

The facts of what is going on now are pretty clear. You like your guy and don't think they equal crime. Fine. Just don't cry when the shoe is on the other foot.
I give up you are right she is a great patriot. The Clinton foundation is amazing, the charges that came up yesterday regarding her campaign financing scheme is BS, Behghazi is nothing just a misunderstanding and sweep it under the rug. So what if people died it's not that big of a deal. And let's not forget about sending classified emails to a personal account at home. But hey it doesn't matter because when it comes to Hillary the law doesn't matter.
I have a high school friend that was on her secret service detail and the shit that he would tell me would make your toe nails curl. So spare me your BS. Yes Trump has made many mistakes but I would still take him as POTUS over her any day of the week.
The guy connected to the donations literally worked with Trump. You want to rethink that one?
The foundation is awesome. What they did, pressuring people to pay Bill to speak, was disgusting and unethical. The foundation is legit and it's $$ are public record. On the other hand.. you have the Trump foundation.
At some point.. your argument needs to be stronger than... "they keep getting away with it" when people like Trump are found guilty of doing wrong (his foundation).
Again... if you want to take issue with her emails and security, just be consistent. You'd lock up Nikki Haley.
I'll save myself the anecdotes of Hilary's misdeeds.. when Trumps are on full view everyday.

You're aggrieved, I get it.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5939
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:50 pm

ocram23 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:30 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:58 am
ocram23 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:42 am


when this all began they interviewed a retired CIA agent and he said the Russians have been messing with our elections since the mid 60's. Facts are Hilary lost the election and the powers at be have to come up with an excuse on why she lost. Had nothing to do with the fact she lost touch with the American public, had nothing to do with most of America saw her as she is....a crook. This whole investigation is a waste of time and money.

The Clinton obsession is hysterical.
They tried to nail her with Benghazi.. 10 hours plus and she destroyed them. The email thing? Guess what Nikki Haley did as SOS. Same shit.

The facts of what is going on now are pretty clear. You like your guy and don't think they equal crime. Fine. Just don't cry when the shoe is on the other foot.
I give up you are right she is a great patriot. The Clinton foundation is amazing, the charges that came up yesterday regarding her campaign financing scheme is BS, Behghazi is nothing just a misunderstanding and sweep it under the rug. So what if people died it's not that big of a deal. And let's not forget about sending classified emails to a personal account at home. But hey it doesn't matter because when it comes to Hillary the law doesn't matter.
I have a high school friend that was on her secret service detail and the shit that he would tell me would make your toe nails curl. So spare me your BS. Yes Trump has made many mistakes but I would still take him as POTUS over her any day of the week.
Your wasting your time.
He's pretty much morphed into Ana Navarro on TDS Steroids. You'll find he sees and hears events differently then the reality. Liberals see good as bad and bad as good so you gotta juggle their Projecting hypocrisy. Dick is a poster child for their insanity. Jump in with both feet upon contact....
If you want to understand his act, check out a few MSM sites every morning and then come in and watch him arrogantly making those arguments verbatim....calling you names if you disagree and constantly telling you how "educated" he is.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 10114
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:00 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:50 pm
ocram23 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:30 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:58 am



The Clinton obsession is hysterical.
They tried to nail her with Benghazi.. 10 hours plus and she destroyed them. The email thing? Guess what Nikki Haley did as SOS. Same shit.

The facts of what is going on now are pretty clear. You like your guy and don't think they equal crime. Fine. Just don't cry when the shoe is on the other foot.
I give up you are right she is a great patriot. The Clinton foundation is amazing, the charges that came up yesterday regarding her campaign financing scheme is BS, Behghazi is nothing just a misunderstanding and sweep it under the rug. So what if people died it's not that big of a deal. And let's not forget about sending classified emails to a personal account at home. But hey it doesn't matter because when it comes to Hillary the law doesn't matter.
I have a high school friend that was on her secret service detail and the shit that he would tell me would make your toe nails curl. So spare me your BS. Yes Trump has made many mistakes but I would still take him as POTUS over her any day of the week.
Your wasting your time.
He's pretty much morphed into Ana Navarro on TDS Steroids. You'll find he sees and hears events differently then the reality. Liberals see good as bad and bad as good so you gotta juggle their Projecting hypocrisy. Dick is a poster child for their insanity. Jump in with both feet upon contact....
If you want to understand his act, check out a few MSM sites every morning and then come in and watch him arrogantly making those arguments verbatim....calling you names if you disagree and constantly telling you how "educated" he is.
Rampager... you're just a fucking nut.

The OC guy? He has strong political beliefs that are different from mine, but he doesn't appear to be a Q loving, conspiracy theory driven nutbag. The Clinton hate is pretty standard stuff.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

ocram23
Starter
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:12 pm

Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:14 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:00 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:50 pm
ocram23 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:30 pm


I give up you are right she is a great patriot. The Clinton foundation is amazing, the charges that came up yesterday regarding her campaign financing scheme is BS, Behghazi is nothing just a misunderstanding and sweep it under the rug. So what if people died it's not that big of a deal. And let's not forget about sending classified emails to a personal account at home. But hey it doesn't matter because when it comes to Hillary the law doesn't matter.
I have a high school friend that was on her secret service detail and the shit that he would tell me would make your toe nails curl. So spare me your BS. Yes Trump has made many mistakes but I would still take him as POTUS over her any day of the week.
Your wasting your time.
He's pretty much morphed into Ana Navarro on TDS Steroids. You'll find he sees and hears events differently then the reality. Liberals see good as bad and bad as good so you gotta juggle their Projecting hypocrisy. Dick is a poster child for their insanity. Jump in with both feet upon contact....
If you want to understand his act, check out a few MSM sites every morning and then come in and watch him arrogantly making those arguments verbatim....calling you names if you disagree and constantly telling you how "educated" he is.
Rampager... you're just a fucking nut.

The OC guy? He has strong political beliefs that are different from mine, but he doesn't appear to be a Q loving, conspiracy theory driven nutbag. The Clinton hate is pretty standard stuff.
I am not a hate mongorer, sp?, but I see people for who they are. There are countless examples on the Clintons about them being complete scumbags. Not going to argue about it anymore. I definitely think Trump has many faults but as I said before I would take him any day of the week of her. And I am not generalizing.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 10114
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:26 pm

ocram23 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:14 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:00 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:50 pm

Your wasting your time.
He's pretty much morphed into Ana Navarro on TDS Steroids. You'll find he sees and hears events differently then the reality. Liberals see good as bad and bad as good so you gotta juggle their Projecting hypocrisy. Dick is a poster child for their insanity. Jump in with both feet upon contact....
If you want to understand his act, check out a few MSM sites every morning and then come in and watch him arrogantly making those arguments verbatim....calling you names if you disagree and constantly telling you how "educated" he is.
Rampager... you're just a fucking nut.

The OC guy? He has strong political beliefs that are different from mine, but he doesn't appear to be a Q loving, conspiracy theory driven nutbag. The Clinton hate is pretty standard stuff.
I am not a hate mongorer, sp?, but I see people for who they are. There are countless examples on the Clintons about them being complete scumbags. Not going to argue about it anymore. I definitely think Trump has many faults but as I said before I would take him any day of the week of her. And I am not generalizing.
I'm sorry, but the double standard is glaring.
I mean... if we're just talking about being a scumbag, come on.

Now.. when it comes to the job? I think Hillary would have had issues. But.. the long term damage being done right now is going to be really hard to unfuck.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

ocram23
Starter
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:12 pm

Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:54 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:50 pm
ocram23 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:30 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:58 am



The Clinton obsession is hysterical.
They tried to nail her with Benghazi.. 10 hours plus and she destroyed them. The email thing? Guess what Nikki Haley did as SOS. Same shit.

The facts of what is going on now are pretty clear. You like your guy and don't think they equal crime. Fine. Just don't cry when the shoe is on the other foot.
I give up you are right she is a great patriot. The Clinton foundation is amazing, the charges that came up yesterday regarding her campaign financing scheme is BS, Behghazi is nothing just a misunderstanding and sweep it under the rug. So what if people died it's not that big of a deal. And let's not forget about sending classified emails to a personal account at home. But hey it doesn't matter because when it comes to Hillary the law doesn't matter.
I have a high school friend that was on her secret service detail and the shit that he would tell me would make your toe nails curl. So spare me your BS. Yes Trump has made many mistakes but I would still take him as POTUS over her any day of the week.
Your wasting your time.
He's pretty much morphed into Ana Navarro on TDS Steroids. You'll find he sees and hears events differently then the reality. Liberals see good as bad and bad as good so you gotta juggle their Projecting hypocrisy. Dick is a poster child for their insanity. Jump in with both feet upon contact....
If you want to understand his act, check out a few MSM sites every morning and then come in and watch him arrogantly making those arguments verbatim....calling you names if you disagree and constantly telling you how "educated" he is.
85% of the people in media i.e. print and TV are registered Democrats. Anyone really think there is a unbiased news station???



ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 1296
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:26 pm

ocram23 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:54 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:50 pm
ocram23 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:30 pm


I give up you are right she is a great patriot. The Clinton foundation is amazing, the charges that came up yesterday regarding her campaign financing scheme is BS, Behghazi is nothing just a misunderstanding and sweep it under the rug. So what if people died it's not that big of a deal. And let's not forget about sending classified emails to a personal account at home. But hey it doesn't matter because when it comes to Hillary the law doesn't matter.
I have a high school friend that was on her secret service detail and the shit that he would tell me would make your toe nails curl. So spare me your BS. Yes Trump has made many mistakes but I would still take him as POTUS over her any day of the week.
Your wasting your time.
He's pretty much morphed into Ana Navarro on TDS Steroids. You'll find he sees and hears events differently then the reality. Liberals see good as bad and bad as good so you gotta juggle their Projecting hypocrisy. Dick is a poster child for their insanity. Jump in with both feet upon contact....
If you want to understand his act, check out a few MSM sites every morning and then come in and watch him arrogantly making those arguments verbatim....calling you names if you disagree and constantly telling you how "educated" he is.
85% of the people in media i.e. print and TV are registered Democrats. Anyone really think there is a unbiased news station???
Where did you get that stat from?



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5939
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:39 am

ocram23 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:54 pm
85% of the people in media i.e. print and TV are registered Democrats. Anyone really think there is a unbiased news station???
No kidding. Affirmative Action/Political Correctness are serious contributors to the perpetually negative Identity Politics, running amok in the Media realm.



ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 1296
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:46 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:39 am
ocram23 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:54 pm
85% of the people in media i.e. print and TV are registered Democrats. Anyone really think there is a unbiased news station???
No kidding. Affirmative Action/Political Correctness are serious contributors to the perpetually negative Identity Politics, running amok in the Media realm.
says who.. what facts do you have to back this up or is this just another bollocks opinion of an angry man !?



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5939
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:51 am

ElAcky wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:46 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:39 am
ocram23 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:54 pm
85% of the people in media i.e. print and TV are registered Democrats. Anyone really think there is a unbiased news station???
No kidding. Affirmative Action/Political Correctness are serious contributors to the perpetually negative Identity Politics, running amok in the Media realm.
says who.. what facts do you have to back this up or is this just another bollocks opinion of an angry man !?
You are actually part of the proof. You repeat all of their bullshit and hate daily... hourly....



ocram23
Starter
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:12 pm

Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:19 am

ElAcky wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:46 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:39 am
ocram23 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:54 pm
85% of the people in media i.e. print and TV are registered Democrats. Anyone really think there is a unbiased news station???
No kidding. Affirmative Action/Political Correctness are serious contributors to the perpetually negative Identity Politics, running amok in the Media realm.
says who.. what facts do you have to back this up or is this just another bollocks opinion of an angry man !?
not angry at all just stating the facts. It actually came off one of the liberal shows, 60 Minutes and followed that up with facts. When you follow the cow heard long enough you are going to get slaughtered. Think outside the box and research your info rather than sitting in front of your TV and watching CNN and MSNBC all the time.



ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 1296
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:16 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:51 am
ElAcky wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:46 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:39 am


No kidding. Affirmative Action/Political Correctness are serious contributors to the perpetually negative Identity Politics, running amok in the Media realm.
says who.. what facts do you have to back this up or is this just another bollocks opinion of an angry man !?
You are actually part of the proof. You repeat all of their bullshit and hate daily... hourly....
On the contrary you disapproved your own point as I am heavily outnumbered here!!!



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5939
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:28 am

ElAcky wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:16 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:51 am
ElAcky wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:46 am


says who.. what facts do you have to back this up or is this just another bollocks opinion of an angry man !?
You are actually part of the proof. You repeat all of their bullshit and hate daily... hourly....
On the contrary you disapproved your own point as I am heavily outnumbered here!!!
You are heavily outnumbered hear because the truth always carries the day. You should try it sometime, but I don't think you have it in you. It starts with being truthful to yourself...



ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 1296
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:20 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:28 am
ElAcky wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:16 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:51 am

You are actually part of the proof. You repeat all of their bullshit and hate daily... hourly....
On the contrary you disapproved your own point as I am heavily outnumbered here!!!
You are heavily outnumbered hear because the truth always carries the day. You should try it sometime, but I don't think you have it in you. It starts with being truthful to yourself...
No I am heavily outnumbered because the Rams spent 20 years in the mid west..



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5939
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:23 am

ElAcky wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:20 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:28 am
ElAcky wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:16 am


On the contrary you disapproved your own point as I am heavily outnumbered here!!!
You are heavily outnumbered hear because the truth always carries the day. You should try it sometime, but I don't think you have it in you. It starts with being truthful to yourself...
No I am heavily outnumbered because the Rams spent 20 years in the mid west..
When the fuck do you ever comment about the Rams!



ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 1296
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:25 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:23 am
ElAcky wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:20 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:28 am

You are heavily outnumbered hear because the truth always carries the day. You should try it sometime, but I don't think you have it in you. It starts with being truthful to yourself...
No I am heavily outnumbered because the Rams spent 20 years in the mid west..
When the fuck do you ever comment about the Rams!
When I feel like it...

Butt its not as interesting agreeing on most things with people :-)



Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3488
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:12 am

ElAcky wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:20 am


No I am heavily outnumbered because the Rams spent 20 years in the mid west..
Totally fake stat.
I have lived in NJ and PA my entire life. I have no allegiance to location of the Rams. I have allegiance to the truth.
Care to try again? :oops:


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 1296
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:53 am

Ants wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:12 am
ElAcky wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:20 am


No I am heavily outnumbered because the Rams spent 20 years in the mid west..
Totally fake stat.
I have lived in NJ and PA my entire life. I have no allegiance to location of the Rams. I have allegiance to the truth.
Care to try again? :oops:
Funny how someone that is addicted to the truth can back a proven liar... especially one that is a conservative!



Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3488
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:03 am

ElAcky wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:53 am
Ants wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:12 am
ElAcky wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:20 am


No I am heavily outnumbered because the Rams spent 20 years in the mid west..
Totally fake stat.
I have lived in NJ and PA my entire life. I have no allegiance to location of the Rams. I have allegiance to the truth.
Care to try again? :oops:
Funny how someone that is addicted to the truth can back a proven liar... especially one that is a conservative!

You seem to think that because his misdeeds are public, that the scum in Congress aren't the same as him. You don't see it, so it must not exist. :roll:

But hey, it's always cool to make jokes about lawyers and politicians...about how they lie and cheat.
But when Trump is in the equation... - "Oh, NO...THESE ARE ALL HONORABLE MEN DOING HONORABLE THINGS!" :roll:

Grow up.

I'll stick with one liar (who's really just a blowhard) doing good things for the country over a group of scumbags trying to ruin it.


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

toast49
Pro-bowler
Posts: 2947
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am

Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:08 am

Ants wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:03 am
ElAcky wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:53 am
Ants wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:12 am


Totally fake stat.
I have lived in NJ and PA my entire life. I have no allegiance to location of the Rams. I have allegiance to the truth.
Care to try again? :oops:
Funny how someone that is addicted to the truth can back a proven liar... especially one that is a conservative!

You seem to think that because his misdeeds are public, that the scum in Congress aren't the same as him. You don't see it, so it must not exist. :roll:

But hey, it's always cool to make jokes about lawyers and politicians...about how they lie and cheat.
But when Trump is in the equation... - "Oh, NO...THESE ARE ALL HONORABLE MEN DOING HONORABLE THINGS!" :roll:

Grow up.

I'll stick with one liar (who's really just a blowhard) doing good things for the country over a group of scumbags trying to ruin it.
Could not agree more. Trump in 2020.



ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 1296
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:49 am

Ants wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:03 am
ElAcky wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:53 am
Ants wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:12 am


Totally fake stat.
I have lived in NJ and PA my entire life. I have no allegiance to location of the Rams. I have allegiance to the truth.
Care to try again? :oops:
Funny how someone that is addicted to the truth can back a proven liar... especially one that is a conservative!

You seem to think that because his misdeeds are public, that the scum in Congress aren't the same as him. You don't see it, so it must not exist. :roll:

But hey, it's always cool to make jokes about lawyers and politicians...about how they lie and cheat.
But when Trump is in the equation... - "Oh, NO...THESE ARE ALL HONORABLE MEN DOING HONORABLE THINGS!" :roll:

Grow up.

I'll stick with one liar (who's really just a blowhard) doing good things for the country over a group of scumbags trying to ruin it.
misdeeds are misdeeds... you conservative Libs have zero morals/ethics and this justification is complete bullshit



Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3488
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:17 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:49 am

misdeeds are misdeeds... you conservative Libs have zero morals/ethics and this justification is complete bullshit
That doesn't even make sense...the TDS is strong in this one.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

toast49
Pro-bowler
Posts: 2947
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am

Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:17 am

Big day with Republican led hearings today in Washington. Finally.



Post Reply
Rate this topic