For Those Who Don't Believe in Goff......

Rate this topic
General Discussion Forum n The Los Angeles Rams
User avatar
clevelandrams
Veteran
Posts: 1214
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: Oregon/California

Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:40 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

Ants wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:57 pm
clevelandrams wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:30 pm
You've been trained to need an authority figure to tell you right from from. I think for myself, I know for myself.


Let me translate this:
"Facts and reality don't matter to me - I think whatever I want."

COO-COO! COO-COO! :oops:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

What a maroon. :lol:
wrong. i'm the only one here basing anything i say on facts and reality. you base it on a perception youve been trained to react to.
its a fact that games cant keep coming down to exciting finishes every week, unless its staged. reality is never that exciting for any of us on weekly basis. it only happens on tv. when a player hits another in the helmet for everyone to see and nothing is called.. it means its fixed. there is no other conclusion.
the next time the Rams are in a SB. Goff will not be the QB. thats a fact. Thats a lock.
I wont be wrong. I have absolutely no chance of being wrong



User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4993
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:01 am

clevelandrams wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:30 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:47 am
clevelandrams wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:21 pm


Ive backed it more than once with descriptive explanations. You are just confused by the concept, so your comprehension/cognitive dissonance ,refuse to listen.
i'm of course talking about the sports entertainment stuff. Nothing to back up here because nothing has happened
Who told you descriptive explanations are any form of backing up your garbage? ...YOU???? You have done nothing but babble about what YOU wish things were. That is all... so cut the BS , ya flaming bullshitter...
IT'S called circumstantial evidence. I don't need anyone to tell me. You've been trained to need an authority figure to tell you right from from. I think for myself, I know for myself. I'm not the one bullshiting you.

And again, this hilarious. Insulting another adult over a show you watch in tv. Don't you realize how sad that is? A game on tv, whether natural or not. Is the least important thing in your life.
Goff and no other Ram, gives a fuck about any of you. Youre just jock sniffing losers who live vicariously through over paid 20 somethings.
It's entertainment. Learn to treat it that way.
I'm a sports fan too. I just know to treat it like wrestling or a good movie
You spend your time seeking out and then ridiculing others with your unsubstantiated bullshit and then play the cry baby card when called out for it?
How is you telling other people they are idiots for being sports fans not insulting others? It is and you are the biggest phony on these threads.
Bottom line is you can't bring substantiated proof to back up what you pull from your ass because it came from your ass. PERIOD...
You are a waste of fucking time and will get no more of mine.



User avatar
RamPower
Veteran
Posts: 1552
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:52 pm

Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:09 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:01 am
clevelandrams wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:30 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:47 am

Who told you descriptive explanations are any form of backing up your garbage? ...YOU???? You have done nothing but babble about what YOU wish things were. That is all... so cut the BS , ya flaming bullshitter...
IT'S called circumstantial evidence. I don't need anyone to tell me. You've been trained to need an authority figure to tell you right from from. I think for myself, I know for myself. I'm not the one bullshiting you.

And again, this hilarious. Insulting another adult over a show you watch in tv. Don't you realize how sad that is? A game on tv, whether natural or not. Is the least important thing in your life.
Goff and no other Ram, gives a fuck about any of you. Youre just jock sniffing losers who live vicariously through over paid 20 somethings.
It's entertainment. Learn to treat it that way.
I'm a sports fan too. I just know to treat it like wrestling or a good movie
You spend your time seeking out and then ridiculing others with your unsubstantiated bullshit and then play the cry baby card when called out for it?
How is you telling other people they are idiots for being sports fans not insulting others? It is and you are the biggest phony on these threads.
Bottom line is you can't bring substantiated proof to back up what you pull from your ass because it came from your ass. PERIOD...
You are a waste of fucking time and will get no more of mine.
LOL. That pretty well sums it up :D



User avatar
29TheBest
Starter
Posts: 493
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:57 am

Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:35 am

Well said 69!! Cleveland, get your head out of your you know what!! All you haters can hit the road, he is not going anywhere, I cant believe the logical excuse for no extension hasnt been brought up, it all about salary flexibility, both this year and moving forward. We continue to compare this kid to the greatest quarterbacks in the league with years of experience on Goff. He is still in the learning process and will only continue to get better and better. And yes we should continue to make the offensive line the best we possibly can, even upgrading on players we have drafted. Goff will have the final word on you Haters!!!



User avatar
clevelandrams
Veteran
Posts: 1214
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: Oregon/California

Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:04 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:01 am
clevelandrams wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:30 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:47 am

Wat is all... so cut the BS , ya flaming bullshitter...
IT'S called circumstantial evidence. I don't need anyone to tell me. You've been trained to need an authority figure to tell you right from from. I think for myself, I know for myself. I'm not the one bullshiting you.

And again, this hilarious. Insulting another adult over a show you watch in tv. Don't you realize how sad that is? A game on tv, whether natural or not. Is the least important thing in your life.
Goff and no other Ram, gives a fuck about any of you. Youre just jock sniffing losers who live vicariously through over paid 20 somethings.
It's entertainment. Learn to treat it that way.
I'm a sports fan too. I just know to treat it like wrestling or a good movie
You spend your time seeking out and then ridiculing others with your unsubstantiated bullshit and then play the cry baby card when called out for it?
How is you telling other people they are idiots for being sports fans not insulting others? It is and you are the biggest phony on these threads.
Bottom line is you can't bring substantiated proof to back up what you pull from your ass because it came from your ass. PERIOD...
You are a waste of fucking time and will get no more of mine.
Lol I call people names, less then everyone else here. It's rampant and typical here if you haven't noticed. Unsubstantiated? No, you simply don't want to believe what I say. If it's so unsubstantiated, you'd be able to point at something that proves me wrong. But you can't and never will. All you're capable of is guessing and hoping, based on thinking you don't think it's possible. You base your entire belief system on the unsubstantiated. I base it on the common sense that the fantastic can't keep happening unless artificially motivated. Billions of dollars and power. Those things can't be had unless total control is exercised.
I am in fact, the least phony person here.



Mike Schad 1st Rd
Starter
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:07 am

Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:25 pm

clevelandrams wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:04 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:01 am
clevelandrams wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:30 pm


IT'S called circumstantial evidence. I don't need anyone to tell me. You've been trained to need an authority figure to tell you right from from. I think for myself, I know for myself. I'm not the one bullshiting you.

And again, this hilarious. Insulting another adult over a show you watch in tv. Don't you realize how sad that is? A game on tv, whether natural or not. Is the least important thing in your life.
Goff and no other Ram, gives a fuck about any of you. Youre just jock sniffing losers who live vicariously through over paid 20 somethings.
It's entertainment. Learn to treat it that way.
I'm a sports fan too. I just know to treat it like wrestling or a good movie
You spend your time seeking out and then ridiculing others with your unsubstantiated bullshit and then play the cry baby card when called out for it?
How is you telling other people they are idiots for being sports fans not insulting others? It is and you are the biggest phony on these threads.
Bottom line is you can't bring substantiated proof to back up what you pull from your ass because it came from your ass. PERIOD...
You are a waste of fucking time and will get no more of mine.
Lol I call people names, less then everyone else here. It's rampant and typical here if you haven't noticed. Unsubstantiated? No, you simply don't want to believe what I say. If it's so unsubstantiated, you'd be able to point at something that proves me wrong. But you can't and never will. All you're capable of is guessing and hoping, based on thinking you don't think it's possible. You base your entire belief system on the unsubstantiated. I base it on the common sense that the fantastic can't keep happening unless artificially motivated. Billions of dollars and power. Those things can't be had unless total control is exercised.
I am in fact, the least phony person here.
God, what a loser. I bet, no friends, no Woman...


Proud supporter of Los Angeles/St. Louis/Los Angeles Ram Football since 1974 in the Garden spot of America, Beautiful Brooklyn, NY...

User avatar
clevelandrams
Veteran
Posts: 1214
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: Oregon/California

Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:01 am

Mike Schad 1st Rd wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:25 pm
clevelandrams wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:04 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:01 am

You spend your time see.
Lol I call people names, less then everyone else here. It's rampant and typical here if you haven't noticed. Unsubstantiated? No, you simply don't want to believe what I say. If it's so unsubstantiated, you'd be able to point at something that proves me wrong. But you can't and never will. All you're capable of is guessing and hoping, based on thinking you don't think it's possible. You base your entire belief system on the unsubstantiated. I base it on the common sense that the fantastic can't keep happening unless artificially motivated. Billions of dollars and power. Those things can't be had unless total control is exercised.
I am in fact, the least phony person here.
God, what a loser. I bet, no friends, no Woman...
see, that.. thats the best you can do. Childish contradiction. You cant counter or disprove me.
. Youre an adult? thats a childish and pointless response.



User avatar
RamPower
Veteran
Posts: 1552
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:52 pm

Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:42 pm

clevelandrams wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:01 am
Mike Schad 1st Rd wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:25 pm
clevelandrams wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:04 pm


Lol I call people names, less then everyone else here. It's rampant and typical here if you haven't noticed. Unsubstantiated? No, you simply don't want to believe what I say. If it's so unsubstantiated, you'd be able to point at something that proves me wrong. But you can't and never will. All you're capable of is guessing and hoping, based on thinking you don't think it's possible. You base your entire belief system on the unsubstantiated. I base it on the common sense that the fantastic can't keep happening unless artificially motivated. Billions of dollars and power. Those things can't be had unless total control is exercised.
I am in fact, the least phony person here.
God, what a loser. I bet, no friends, no Woman...
see, that.. thats the best you can do. Childish contradiction. You cant counter or disprove me.
. Youre an adult? thats a childish and pointless response.
You come onto a specific team sports forum (wherein fans are obviously passionate about their team & sport), and routinely refer to them as gullible sheep, unaware of the fact that they are being duped by the mighty NFL…and you wonder why many here consider you an asshole? (which you obviously are). Seriously, getting more wrapped up in the "name calling" aspect than the true intention of what's being asserted is hilarious.

And no, it's actually MUCH more intelligent to realize that trying to successfully coordinate something such as predetermined outcomes in the mega-complex NFL is ridiculous. Sure, there can be elements of favoritism/collusion here and there among owners regarding certain decisions (Super Bowl locations, etc.), but to believe this entire NFL money-monster would be dependent on people keeping their mouths shut (i.e. efforts to stage outcomes)!?! Owners and office personnel, coaching staffs and players all working in secrecy while following scripts…all the while without sophisticated fan bases catching on? Lol, yeah, what could go wrong there?

Again, who's the actual slave to his own delusions here?



User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4993
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:18 pm

clevelandrams wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:04 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:01 am
clevelandrams wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:30 pm


IT'S called circumstantial evidence. I don't need anyone to tell me. You've been trained to need an authority figure to tell you right from from. I think for myself, I know for myself. I'm not the one bullshiting you.

And again, this hilarious. Insulting another adult over a show you watch in tv. Don't you realize how sad that is? A game on tv, whether natural or not. Is the least important thing in your life.
Goff and no other Ram, gives a fuck about any of you. Youre just jock sniffing losers who live vicariously through over paid 20 somethings.
It's entertainment. Learn to treat it that way.
I'm a sports fan too. I just know to treat it like wrestling or a good movie
You spend your time seeking out and then ridiculing others with your unsubstantiated bullshit and then play the cry baby card when called out for it?
How is you telling other people they are idiots for being sports fans not insulting others? It is and you are the biggest phony on these threads.
Bottom line is you can't bring substantiated proof to back up what you pull from your ass because it came from your ass. PERIOD...
You are a waste of fucking time and will get no more of mine.
Lol I call people names, less then everyone else here. It's rampant and typical here if you haven't noticed. Unsubstantiated? No, you simply don't want to believe what I say. If it's so unsubstantiated, you'd be able to point at something that proves me wrong. But you can't and never will. All you're capable of is guessing and hoping, based on thinking you don't think it's possible. You base your entire belief system on the unsubstantiated. I base it on the common sense that the fantastic can't keep happening unless artificially motivated. Billions of dollars and power. Those things can't be had unless total control is exercised.
I am in fact, the least phony person here.
Again Unsubstantiated Bullshit.... all of it.
""Because I said so" is proof of nothing but illegitimate self importance.
If it was so substantiated as you think, someone else would verify it as something more then what it smells like, which is your head after it's been in your ass lookin for clues..
And btw...
every time you post this kind of bullshit you are insulting 99% of the members, which makes you the actual worst offender, as well a Bull Shittin liar.



User avatar
clevelandrams
Veteran
Posts: 1214
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: Oregon/California

Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:20 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:18 pm
clevelandrams wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:04 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:01 am

You spend your time seeking out and then ridiculing others with your unsubstantiated bullshit and then play the cry baby card when called out for it?
How is you telling other people they are idiots for being sports fans not insulting others? It is and you are the biggest phony on these threads.
Bottom line is you can't bring substantiated proof to back up what you pull from your ass because it came from your ass. PERIOD...
You are a waste of fucking time and will get no more of mine.
Lol I call people names, less then everyone else here. It's rampant and typical here if you haven't noticed. Unsubstantiated? No, you simply don't want to believe what I say. If it's so unsubstantiated, you'd be able to point at something that proves me wrong. But you can't and never will. All you're capable of is guessing and hoping, based on thinking you don't think it's possible. You base your entire belief system on the unsubstantiated. I base it on the common sense that the fantastic can't keep happening unless artificially motivated. Billions of dollars and power. Those things can't be had unless total control is exercised.
I am in fact, the least phony person here.
Again Unsubstantiated Bullshit.... all of it.
""Because I said so" is proof of nothing but illegitimate self importance.
If it was so substantiated as you think, someone else would verify it as something more then what it smells like, which is your head after it's been in your ass lookin for clues..
And btw...
every time you post this kind of bullshit you are insulting 99% of the members, which makes you the actual worst offender, as well a Bull Shittin liar.
constantly saying its unsubstantiated, wont ,make it so. furthermore, you prove a point. You need an authority figure to tell you if you are right or wrong.You need to be told what and how to think. You are incapable of finding out anything for yourself.
I didnt say because I said so. I gave an exact reason, I said -games coming down to the final minute/drive/shot , every week is the proof. common sense tells you life is not that exciting that often. That says so. its not my words. Its my ability to interpret clues correctly.
the rest of your post is redundant childish insults. You cant have a critical thinking, logic interaction to save your life. Your comprehension is poor. Watch as I will be absolutely correct about Goff. He's not the future of the franchise.
you arent talking to a child. You are addressing a 54 year old man, who has researched this for 4 years.



User avatar
clevelandrams
Veteran
Posts: 1214
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: Oregon/California

Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:33 am

RamPower wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:42 pm
clevelandrams wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:01 am
Mike Schad 1st Rd wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:25 pm


God, what a loser. I bet, no friends, no Woman...
see, that.. thats the best you can do. Childish contradiction. You cant counter or disprove me.
. Youre an adult? thats a childish and pointless response.
You come onto a specific team sports forum (wherein fans are obviously passionate about their team & sport), and routinely refer to them as gullible sheep, unaware of the fact that they are being duped by the mighty NFL…and you wonder why many here consider you an asshole? (which you obviously are). Seriously, getting more wrapped up in the "name calling" aspect than the true intention of what's being asserted is hilarious.

And no, it's actually MUCH more intelligent to realize that trying to successfully coordinate something such as predetermined outcomes in the mega-complex NFL is ridiculous. Sure, there can be elements of favoritism/collusion here and there among owners regarding certain decisions (Super Bowl locations, etc.), but to believe this entire NFL money-monster would be dependent on people keeping their mouths shut (i.e. efforts to stage outcomes)!?! Owners and office personnel, coaching staffs and players all working in secrecy while following scripts…all the while without sophisticated fan bases catching on? Lol, yeah, what could go wrong there?

Again, who's the actual slave to his own delusions here?
I havent used the word- sheep, ever, as far as I know lol.
And no, it's actually MUCH more intelligent to realize that trying to successfully coordinate something such as predetermined outcomes in the mega-complex NFL is ridiculous.
no, it just proves the common man is much dumber then the people with money and power. You cant be fooled? thats the dumbest assumption ever. You assume and accept govt lying to you.. and they have thousands more employees. Running a sports league is cake. who said so many people have to know anything? everyone just does what they are told. Its real simple.
it doesnt matter who knows what. You have to be an idiot to accept all 3 Boston teams making finals back to back. there is no such thing as luck or coincidence. you are fool to think its just coincidence , that the Rams go to a SB as soon as the move to LA, while the Dodgers go to 2 world series. how convenient to generate revenue while building a new stadium.. Think. use your brain.



User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4993
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:27 am

clevelandrams wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:20 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:18 pm
clevelandrams wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:04 pm


Lol I call people names, less then everyone else here. It's rampant and typical here if you haven't noticed. Unsubstantiated? No, you simply don't want to believe what I say. If it's so unsubstantiated, you'd be able to point at something that proves me wrong. But you can't and never will. All you're capable of is guessing and hoping, based on thinking you don't think it's possible. You base your entire belief system on the unsubstantiated. I base it on the common sense that the fantastic can't keep happening unless artificially motivated. Billions of dollars and power. Those things can't be had unless total control is exercised.
I am in fact, the least phony person here.
Again Unsubstantiated Bullshit.... all of it.
""Because I said so" is proof of nothing but illegitimate self importance.
If it was so substantiated as you think, someone else would verify it as something more then what it smells like, which is your head after it's been in your ass lookin for clues..
And btw...
every time you post this kind of bullshit you are insulting 99% of the members, which makes you the actual worst offender, as well a Bull Shittin liar.
constantly saying its unsubstantiated, wont ,make it so. furthermore, you prove a point. You need an authority figure to tell you if you are right or wrong.You need to be told what and how to think. You are incapable of finding out anything for yourself.
I didnt say because I said so. I gave an exact reason, I said -games coming down to the final minute/drive/shot , every week is the proof. common sense tells you life is not that exciting that often. That says so. its not my words. Its my ability to interpret clues correctly.
the rest of your post is redundant childish insults. You cant have a critical thinking, logic interaction to save your life. Your comprehension is poor. Watch as I will be absolutely correct about Goff. He's not the future of the franchise.
you arent talking to a child. You are addressing a 54 year old man, who has researched this for 4 years.
Constantly pretending that what you drivel is substantiated fact doesn't make it so either. And I don't care what YOU claim YOU researched or for how long. BULLSHIT.
You have provided zero back up to any of your crap ZERO. You claiming you came to a conclusion or believe something based on research locations YOU chose means shit to everyone else if you refuse to list them so they can be verified as credible. And you have not ever done this. So YES, 'because you said so" is not proof of jack shit.
The fact that it comes from you, alone, denies it any credibility, because of how you present it. If it looks and smells like it came from your ass, it's BULLSHIT.
Keep on preaching to an empty church, Reverend Fukwit...
Last edited by Rampager66 on Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:47 am, edited 2 times in total.



Mike Schad 1st Rd
Starter
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:07 am

Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:41 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:27 am
clevelandrams wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:20 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:18 pm

Again Unsubstantiated Bullshit.... all of it.
""Because I said so" is proof of nothing but illegitimate self importance.
If it was so substantiated as you think, someone else would verify it as something more then what it smells like, which is your head after it's been in your ass lookin for clues..
And btw...
every time you post this kind of bullshit you are insulting 99% of the members, which makes you the actual worst offender, as well a Bull Shittin liar.
constantly saying its unsubstantiated, wont ,make it so. furthermore, you prove a point. You need an authority figure to tell you if you are right or wrong.You need to be told what and how to think. You are incapable of finding out anything for yourself.
I didnt say because I said so. I gave an exact reason, I said -games coming down to the final minute/drive/shot , every week is the proof. common sense tells you life is not that exciting that often. That says so. its not my words. Its my ability to interpret clues correctly.
the rest of your post is redundant childish insults. You cant have a critical thinking, logic interaction to save your life. Your comprehension is poor. Watch as I will be absolutely correct about Goff. He's not the future of the franchise.
you arent talking to a child. You are addressing a 54 year old man, who has researched this for 4 years.
Constantly pretending that what you drivel is substantiated fact doesn't make it so either. And I don't care what YOU claim YOU researched or for how long. BULLSHIT.
The fact that it comes from you, alone, denies it any credibility. If it looks and smells like it came from your ass, it's BULLSHIT.
Keep on preaching to an empty church, Reverend Fuckwit.
+1


Proud supporter of Los Angeles/St. Louis/Los Angeles Ram Football since 1974 in the Garden spot of America, Beautiful Brooklyn, NY...

User avatar
clevelandrams
Veteran
Posts: 1214
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: Oregon/California

Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:05 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:27 am
clevelandrams wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:20 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:18 pm

Again Unsubstantiated Bullshit.... all of it.
""Because I said so" is proof of nothing but illegitimate self importance.
If it was so substantiated as you think, someone else would verify it as something more then what it smells like, which is your head after it's been in your ass lookin for clues..
And btw...
every time you post this kind of bullshit you are insulting 99% of the members, which makes you the actual worst offender, as well a Bull Shittin liar.
constantly saying its unsubstantiated, wont ,make it so. furthermore, you prove a point. You need an authority figure to tell you if you are right or wrong.You need to be told what and how to think. You are incapable of finding out anything for yourself.
I didnt say because I said so. I gave an exact reason, I said -games coming down to the final minute/drive/shot , every week is the proof. common sense tells you life is not that exciting that often. That says so. its not my words. Its my ability to interpret clues correctly.
the rest of your post is redundant childish insults. You cant have a critical thinking, logic interaction to save your life. Your comprehension is poor. Watch as I will be absolutely correct about Goff. He's not the future of the franchise.
you arent talking to a child. You are addressing a 54 year old man, who has researched this for 4 years.
Constantly pretending that what you drivel is substantiated fact doesn't make it so either. And I don't care what YOU claim YOU researched or for how long. BULLSHIT.
You have provided zero back up to any of your crap ZERO. You claiming you came to a conclusion or believe something based on research locations YOU chose means shit to everyone else if you refuse to list them so they can be verified as credible. And you have not ever done this. So YES, 'because you said so" is not proof of jack shit.
The fact that it comes from you, alone, denies it any credibility, because of how you present it. If it looks and smells like it came from your ass, it's BULLSHIT.
Keep on preaching to an empty church, Reverend Fukwit...
contradicting me in a circle is not a counter to my evaluation of the fantastic always happening.
that is a whole example. I have given countless similar examples. I have provided 100% more than zero. the problem is your comprehension level. You're basically illiterate.
in order to win the argument.. you need to be able to point directly at something that shows its not staged . You cant. All you know how to do is say.. gee whiz, how could they? believing they cant is not proof they arent. And no, I dont "believe" of anything. its a useless meaningless word. you either know something or you dont. you hope and believe i'm wrong. You cant for one second prove me wrong.
I have circumstantial examples. you have childish insults.
its entertainment. its a show. Its so obvious now. Grow up and stop watching sports like a child. lol youre insulting another man about a gsme you watch on tv. thats just so sad! its not a gang war. No one on the team gives a damn you exist. they make millions win or lose while your Archie Bunker, Al Bundy ass , yells at the screen like a little girl.



Clovis
Veteran
Posts: 2339
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:59 am

Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:57 am

I wonder if cleveland really believed in his prediction why he refuses to wager on the topic. I say he is wrong and I ask him to bet but he won't. Seems to me cleveland doesn't believe his own bs.



Mike Schad 1st Rd
Starter
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:07 am

Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:12 am

We got rid of Mystic. Cleveland is next...


Proud supporter of Los Angeles/St. Louis/Los Angeles Ram Football since 1974 in the Garden spot of America, Beautiful Brooklyn, NY...

LARAMFAN52
Starter
Posts: 251
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:05 pm

Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:24 am

Cleveland said the Rams wouldn’t beat Dallas in Division

Then he said no way they would beat New Orleans

Then he swore they would lose the Super Bowl !

Guess one out of three ain’t bad

I think he’s a riot



sanbagger
Veteran
Posts: 1875
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:38 pm

Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:03 pm

clevelandrams wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:01 am
Mike Schad 1st Rd wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:25 pm
clevelandrams wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:04 pm


Lol I call people names, less then everyone else here. It's rampant and typical here if you haven't noticed. Unsubstantiated? No, you simply don't want to believe what I say. If it's so unsubstantiated, you'd be able to point at something that proves me wrong. But you can't and never will. All you're capable of is guessing and hoping, based on thinking you don't think it's possible. You base your entire belief system on the unsubstantiated. I base it on the common sense that the fantastic can't keep happening unless artificially motivated. Billions of dollars and power. Those things can't be had unless total control is exercised.
I am in fact, the least phony person here.
God, what a loser. I bet, no friends, no Woman...
see, that.. thats the best you can do. Childish contradiction. You cant counter or disprove me.
. Youre an adult? thats a childish and pointless response.
It's hard to prove or disprove perception and that's why you continue to ring that bell...that's why have the rorschach test...some see a butterfly while others see a conspiracy brewing.

Anyway...you claim the Rams won't go to another Superbowl with Goff as QB and claim that as a fact...clearly rhis is prognosticating and you would be better served to speak in quatrains as some of your predictions have already been proven wrong time and again yet you boldly claim FACT....I say....borderline trolling.



Mike Schad 1st Rd
Starter
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:07 am

Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:15 pm

sanbagger wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:03 pm
clevelandrams wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:01 am
Mike Schad 1st Rd wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:25 pm


God, what a loser. I bet, no friends, no Woman...
see, that.. thats the best you can do. Childish contradiction. You cant counter or disprove me.
. Youre an adult? thats a childish and pointless response.
It's hard to prove or disprove perception and that's why you continue to ring that bell...that's why have the rorschach test...some see a butterfly while others see a conspiracy brewing.

Anyway...you claim the Rams won't go to another Superbowl with Goff as QB and claim that as a fact...clearly rhis is prognosticating and you would be better served to speak in quatrains as some of your predictions have already been proven wrong time and again yet you boldly claim FACT....I say....borderline trolling.

Cleveland to go the way of Mystic in....???? Upland, you listening??? We've had enough of Trolls from the STL Today Board.


Proud supporter of Los Angeles/St. Louis/Los Angeles Ram Football since 1974 in the Garden spot of America, Beautiful Brooklyn, NY...

User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4993
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:22 pm

clevelandrams wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:05 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:27 am
clevelandrams wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:20 am


constantly saying its unsubstantiated, wont ,make it so. furthermore, you prove a point. You need an authority figure to tell you if you are right or wrong.You need to be told what and how to think. You are incapable of finding out anything for yourself.
I didnt say because I said so. I gave an exact reason, I said -games coming down to the final minute/drive/shot , every week is the proof. common sense tells you life is not that exciting that often. That says so. its not my words. Its my ability to interpret clues correctly.
the rest of your post is redundant childish insults. You cant have a critical thinking, logic interaction to save your life. Your comprehension is poor. Watch as I will be absolutely correct about Goff. He's not the future of the franchise.
you arent talking to a child. You are addressing a 54 year old man, who has researched this for 4 years.
Constantly pretending that what you drivel is substantiated fact doesn't make it so either. And I don't care what YOU claim YOU researched or for how long. BULLSHIT.
You have provided zero back up to any of your crap ZERO. You claiming you came to a conclusion or believe something based on research locations YOU chose means shit to everyone else if you refuse to list them so they can be verified as credible. And you have not ever done this. So YES, 'because you said so" is not proof of jack shit.
The fact that it comes from you, alone, denies it any credibility, because of how you present it. If it looks and smells like it came from your ass, it's BULLSHIT.
Keep on preaching to an empty church, Reverend Fukwit...
contradicting me in a circle is not a counter to my evaluation of the fantastic always happening.
that is a whole example. I have given countless similar examples. I have provided 100% more than zero. the problem is your comprehension level. You're basically illiterate.
in order to win the argument.. you need to be able to point directly at something that shows its not staged . You cant. All you know how to do is say.. gee whiz, how could they? believing they cant is not proof they arent. And no, I dont "believe" of anything. its a useless meaningless word. you either know something or you dont. you hope and believe i'm wrong. You cant for one second prove me wrong.
I have circumstantial examples. you have childish insults.
its entertainment. its a show. Its so obvious now. Grow up and stop watching sports like a child. lol youre insulting another man about a gsme you watch on tv. thats just so sad! its not a gang war. No one on the team gives a damn you exist. they make millions win or lose while your Archie Bunker, Al Bundy ass , yells at the screen like a little girl.
Bullshit....more Bullshit...and still more Bullshit
You're a legend in your own Bullshitting mind. It seems nobody here holds YOU in the same regard as YOU do. Looks like no one cares what your interpretation of your Bullshit means or agrees with it.
And I'm not trying to prove you wrong, you do a good enough job of that yourself, for all to see... every time you start your...Bullshit.
Pretending you know what others think or how they live betrays your confidence in what you're Bullshitting about and ultimately ends up getting you choked because no one, and I mean NOBODY here believes your BULLSHIT for one second. Got It Professor?
Now if I'm wrong about that, then point me to them? That would be backing up your Bullshit, not the weak "because I said so' Bullshit you constantly promote.



Mike Schad 1st Rd
Starter
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:07 am

Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:51 pm

Cleveland's days on the board numbered. Upland pruning the Roster of Hata's...


Proud supporter of Los Angeles/St. Louis/Los Angeles Ram Football since 1974 in the Garden spot of America, Beautiful Brooklyn, NY...

NorCal RF
Veteran
Posts: 2436
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:11 pm

Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:57 pm

Mike Schad 1st Rd wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:15 pm
sanbagger wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:03 pm
clevelandrams wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:01 am


see, that.. thats the best you can do. Childish contradiction. You cant counter or disprove me.
. Youre an adult? thats a childish and pointless response.
It's hard to prove or disprove perception and that's why you continue to ring that bell...that's why have the rorschach test...some see a butterfly while others see a conspiracy brewing.

Anyway...you claim the Rams won't go to another Superbowl with Goff as QB and claim that as a fact...clearly rhis is prognosticating and you would be better served to speak in quatrains as some of your predictions have already been proven wrong time and again yet you boldly claim FACT....I say....borderline trolling.

Cleveland to go the way of Mystic in....???? Upland, you listening??? We've had enough of Trolls from the STL Today Board.
Upland is on record in saying he is fine with Cleveland. Why who knows but...........

More important why continue the banter with Cleveland. His agenda hasn’t changed. Pro sports are fixed according to him. Just a unhappy individual when it comes to sports that shouldn’t be given any time on here at all.



Post Reply
Rate this topic