Trumps UK visit

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
RGtheFirst
Starter

Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:36 am

Latest post of the previous page:

Greatest President of our times...to say the least...

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:10 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:56 am
Here's a telling Opinion Piece from Homan, 34 years border vet who served under 6 presidents.
You probably won't agree because he doesn't hate Trump.
But he knows the real story...

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tom-hom ... -agreement
Here's another telling story... straight from Trump's mouth.
'I think I’d take it': In exclusive interview, Trump says he would listen if foreigners offered dirt on opponents

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/id-excl ... d=63669304

Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

ElAcky
Starter

Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:25 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:
Here's a telling Opinion Piece from Homan, 34 years border vet who served under 6 presidents.

'I think I’d take it': In exclusive interview, Trump says he would listen if foreigners offered dirt on opponents

The guy is begging to be impeached. Even republicans distanced themselves from that comment

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:37 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Dick84 wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:

The guy is begging to be impeached. Even republicans distanced themselves from that comment
What a crock of shit. Fake outrage verbatim from MSM.
What exactly did the guy say that he may do that the Dems haven't already done again? That's right … nothing. They did tons more like spent money and conspired on a crock of shit dossier they used to break numerous other laws.
But you cupcakes think uttering words is a worse offense.
Here's a fact you can't dispute no matter how much of a worthless scumbag liberal you choose to be..... Trump took 0$$$ from Russia and Hillary's Foundation took 146.5M$$$ from them????
But it's Trump that they need to keep having do over investigations on instead of working for the people.. This after the same seditionists refused to investigate any of and even help cover-up Clinton crimes...Tick tock boys, it's coming.

ElAcky
Starter

Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:58 am

Rampager66 wrote:
ElAcky wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

What exactly did the guy say that he may do that the Dems haven't already done again? That's right … nothing. They did tons more like spent money and conspired on a crock of shit dossier they used to break numerous other laws.
Here's a fact you can't dispute no matter how much of a worthless scumbag liberal you choose to be..... Trump took 0$$$ from Russia and Hillary's Foundation took 146.5M$$$ from them????
But it's Trump that they need to keep having do over investigations on instead of working for the people.. This after the same seditionists refused to investigate any of and even help cover-up Clinton crimes...Tick tock boys, it's coming.
That he took $0 from Russia is yet to be seen!! And not the point dems are chasing!!

That you are looking at that clearly shows that the distraction tactic is working my friend :-)

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:17 am

ElAcky wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:
ElAcky wrote:

That he took $0 from Russia is yet to be seen!! And not the point dems are chasing!!

That you are looking at that clearly shows that the distraction tactic is working my friend :-)
2 1/2 years, 3000 interviews, 500 subpoena's and no proof of jack shit. and now they want to do it all again,,, and again and again until they get the result they want, whether legit or not.
This after zero attempt to hold Clinton and their cronies accountable for doing the exact shit they accuse others of So stuff your 'yet' bullshit. It is the left that 'yet' pertains to, but their day is coming.
The attempt at distraction is everything that comes out of the lefts cake holes, that you monkey, daily, verbatim. Stay tuned...

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:12 am

Rampager66 wrote:
ElAcky wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:

2 1/2 years, 3000 interviews, 500 subpoena's and no proof of jack shit. and now they want to do it all again,,, and again and again until they get the result they want, whether legit or not.
This after zero attempt to hold Clinton and their cronies accountable for doing the exact shit they accuse others of So stuff your 'yet' bullshit. It is the left that 'yet' pertains to, but their day is coming.
The attempt at distraction is everything that comes out of the lefts cake holes, that you monkey, daily, verbatim. Stay tuned...
There is plenty of proof.

Mueller is a Boy Scout who believes in following the rules. He believes those rules don’t allow for a DOJ prosecution. It’s as simple as that.

Trump would LOVE impeachment hearings.

I wish you had just a little sense, when it comes to this.

You’re a good Rams fan.

Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:29 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:
ElAcky wrote:

Mueller is a Boy Scout who believes in following the rules. He believes those rules don’t allow for a DOJ prosecution. It’s as simple as that.

You’re a good Rams fan.
There is no proof, just Democrat BS. If there was truly the proof that they wish existed, they would have acted by now, period.
They have tried every trick in their corrupt books and have nothing because there is nothing there. Every time their bluff is called they back down, see Nadler, Schiff etc...
It is you who I wish had a lot more sense politically Dick because we are definitely on the same page with most of the Rams topics.
The left have so far supported Iran, China, Russia, Mexico, Venezuela, invaders at the Southern Border, amongst other anti American factions instead of their own country because they bought into the MSM/Democrat concocted narrative against Trump.
A narrative that comes from career politicians abetted by their AA planted fake newsers, who are up to their necks in selling this country out for profit and power. The same ones have governed us into the messes we are in, while feeding at the taxpayer trough thru it all, for years.
This is the stuff that needs to be and will now be investigated. Again stay tuned.
Cohen Manafort, Page, Comey, Mueller, Brennan, Clapper, Flynn and multiple others were all presented as people who had the info required to take Trump down, yet here we wait, still and nothing. Keep clinging to the straws of hatred, while POTUS continues on his path of winning, every day, and restoring America to it rightful place as THE world leader. All because he puts it's citizens 1st, and not foreign invaders and our enemies.

ElAcky
Starter

Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:34 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:29 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:

You’re a good Rams fan.
There is no proof, just Democrat BS. If there was truly the proof that they wish existed, they would have acted by now, period.
They have tried every trick in their corrupt books and have nothing because there is nothing there. Every time their bluff is called they back down, see Nadler, Schiff etc...
It is you who I wish had a lot more sense politically Dick because we are definitely on the same page with most of the Rams topics.
The left have so far supported Iran, China, Russia, Mexico, Venezuela, invaders at the Southern Border, amongst other anti American factions instead of their own country because they bought into the MSM/Democrat concocted narrative against Trump.
A narrative that comes from career politicians abetted by their AA planted fake newsers, who are up to their necks in selling this country out for profit and power. The same ones have governed us into the messes we are in, while feeding at the taxpayer trough thru it all, for years.
This is the stuff that needs to be and will now be investigated. Again stay tuned.
Cohen Manafort, Page, Comey, Mueller, Brennan, Clapper, Flynn and multiple others were all presented as people who had the info required to take Trump down, yet here we wait, still and nothing. Keep clinging to the straws of hatred, while POTUS continues on his path of winning, every day, and restoring America to it rightful place as THE world leader. All because he puts it's citizens 1st, and not foreign invaders and our enemies.
I guess all those close to Trump that ended up in jail proved nothing !!!

ElAcky
Starter

Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:37 am

Just don’t understand how any head of state could say the things he says to this level of hypocrisy!! Kudos to Khan for not reacting!!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/m.huffin ... 7ef0b1f25/

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:07 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:37 am
Just don’t understand how any head of state could say the things he says to this level of hypocrisy!! Kudos to Khan for not reacting!!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/m.huffin ... 7ef0b1f25/
Hypocrisy? look up the word ya drama queen...And Fuck Khan... He deserves everything flung his way. He'll learn to shut his stinkin mouth or he'll keep crying like the little bitch he is, like we see every time, after Trump responds to his pre-emptive swipes .
And btw, I have no problem with the way this president acts when stiffs on the left like Kahn start their shit.as long as he keeps getting the results. And get them he does. Daily.
Here's an opinion piece describing some of that winning. I'm posting it for the data moreso than the opinion.
educate yourself indoctrinated one.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/andy-pu ... my-booming

America wants a tough strong leader and that's exactly what he is. luv the way he has lib heads popping like zits every where he goes, with everything he says and does. Thing of beauty it is.
Now run off to your safe space if a real man offends you that much, cause he ain't going stop being Trump...and thank god for that!

Rate this topic