20% Discount For Rams Fans

"Who the hell is Chris Simms"??

Rate this topic
General Discussion Forum n The Los Angeles Rams
Rammer
Veteran

Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:53 am

Latest post of the previous page:

He isn't the be all and end all but Phil Simms has some credibility. He played a long time in the league and has had a good post career as an analyst. I do think sometimes these guys go over board a bit to get themselves to stand out more.

RamPower
Veteran

Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:54 am

MysticRam wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:17 am
Mike Schad 1st Rd wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:53 am
MysticRam wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:24 pm
You guys are so dumb. Simms was the top recruit in his high school class. He was a multiple year starter st a Division one college / and s second round NFL draft pick. He was also an NFL starter before injuries ended his career. He’s forgotten more about playing QB in the The NFL than everyone in this forum knows combined. Stop whining. He said Goff was mediocre and he is.
Mysty-Eyed taking Simms word as GOSPEL. LOLOLOL TOO Fuckin Funny. Simms the man who once put Tom Brady FOURTH!!!! in QB rankings behind the likes of CARSON WENTZ!!!! LOLOLOL Mysty you're killing us. What's next? State of the Union from Maxine Waters???? You are TRULY a Moron. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not Gospel. A hell of a lot more informed than the kool aid gulping homers on this site. And thanks for showing you’re even less intelligent than I thought with your dumb fascist political nonsense. Anyone who has watched Goff live, or anyone who watched the Super Bowl, sees he’s nothing special. A mid level NFL starter Honestly name ten guys who would have put up 3 points against that d in the super bowl who are NFL starters. Name 3 who would have missed cooks on that post, the second time. Goff won’t win any Super Bowls. He’s Joey Harrington with a great scheme
Look, we get your opinion on Goff. No problem having an opinion of course, but you seem to be clearly trolling via some crusade at this point. Kool-Aid drinkers vs. trolls, whatever who cares. Give your opinion/examples and let it go.

So you know, Goff was 2nd in NFC Pro Bowl voting last year = MANY don't recognize him as "mediocre" obviously = Simms seems to be in a minority even beyond the Kool-Aid drinkers. If Bellicheat putting the clamps on the Rams offense for a game is all you can see regarding Goff, find a new hobby I suggest because this one is over your capacity to rationalize...

Mike Schad 1st Rd
Starter

Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:03 am

Rammer wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:53 am
He isn't the be all and end all but Phil Simms has some credibility. He played a long time in the league and has had a good post career as an analyst. I do think sometimes these guys go over board a bit to get themselves to stand out more.
The Great Phil Simms of Super Bowl Glory, DID NOT make the ignorant, Goff 19th comment, his Idiot Son Chris, who did NOTHING in this League did. C'mon man, are you even following this whole "Football" thing?

Proud supporter of Los Angeles/St. Louis/Los Angeles Ram Football since 1974 in the Garden spot of America, Beautiful Brooklyn, NY...

Mike Schad 1st Rd
Starter

Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:06 am

RamPower wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:54 am
MysticRam wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:17 am
Mike Schad 1st Rd wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:53 am

Mysty-Eyed taking Simms word as GOSPEL. LOLOLOL TOO Fuckin Funny. Simms the man who once put Tom Brady FOURTH!!!! in QB rankings behind the likes of CARSON WENTZ!!!! LOLOLOL Mysty you're killing us. What's next? State of the Union from Maxine Waters???? You are TRULY a Moron. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not Gospel. A hell of a lot more informed than the kool aid gulping homers on this site. And thanks for showing you’re even less intelligent than I thought with your dumb fascist political nonsense. Anyone who has watched Goff live, or anyone who watched the Super Bowl, sees he’s nothing special. A mid level NFL starter Honestly name ten guys who would have put up 3 points against that d in the super bowl who are NFL starters. Name 3 who would have missed cooks on that post, the second time. Goff won’t win any Super Bowls. He’s Joey Harrington with a great scheme
Look, we get your opinion on Goff. No problem having an opinion of course, but you seem to be clearly trolling via some crusade at this point. Kool-Aid drinkers vs. trolls, whatever who cares. Give your opinion/examples and let it go.

So you know, Goff was 2nd in NFC Pro Bowl voting last year = MANY don't recognize him as "mediocre" obviously = Simms seems to be in a minority even beyond the Kool-Aid drinkers. If Bellicheat putting the clamps on the Rams offense for a game is all you can see regarding Goff, find a new hobby I suggest because this one is over your capacity to rationalize...
Excellent Post, Ram Power. Trolls are the Spineless in Life. Searching for an Identity.

Proud supporter of Los Angeles/St. Louis/Los Angeles Ram Football since 1974 in the Garden spot of America, Beautiful Brooklyn, NY...

unclesams
Starter

Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:34 pm

Mike Schad 1st Rd wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:07 am
UtahRam wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:03 am
I didn't like the indirect shots Simms took at Warner in that interview he did with Ike Bruce. They both implied the GSOT offense would have been better with Trent Green which I disagree. I don't know, the interview left me with a sour taste.
Uhhhhh, maybe it's because Simms is a Major Douche??? Still no cure for Douchery...
Thank you!!

Rate this topic