McVay: Extension for QB Jared Goff “will get done,” “zero percent chance” Goff won’t get a deal from Rams

Rate this topic
General Discussion Forum n The Los Angeles Rams

MysticRam
Bench Warmer

Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:50 pm

McVay has to keep Goff pumped for 2019. Anyone who saw the Super Bowl knows how fragile this kid is, and how he folds under pressure. If McVay talks about how Goff is playing for his second contract, he might just take a knee like he did when he was being rushed by Kyle Van Noy in the Super Bowl.

Mike Schad 1st Rd
Starter

Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:21 pm

MysticRam wrote:
McVay has to keep Goff pumped for 2019. Anyone who saw the Super Bowl knows how fragile this kid is, and how he folds under pressure. If McVay talks about how Goff is playing for his second contract, he might just take a knee like he did when he was being rushed by Kyle Van Noy in the Super Bowl.
You can HATE on Goff all you want, but if you TRULY think the Rams are not extending him, you are a bigger Moron than I already thought. And I already thought you were a HUUUUUGE Moron...

Proud supporter of Los Angeles/St. Louis/Los Angeles Ram Football since 1974 in the Garden spot of America, Beautiful Brooklyn, NY...

MysticRam
Bench Warmer

Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:27 pm

Mike Schad 1st Rd wrote:
MysticRam wrote:
You can HATE on Goff all you want, but if you TRULY think the Rams are not extending him, you are a bigger Moron than I already thought. And I already thought you were a HUUUUUGE Moron...
It's not personal, Fat Schaddy. The Rams already shit the bed giving Gurley a big extension. They know they can't make the same mistake twice. Look for teams to expose Goff in 2019 after looking at what the Pats, Eagles, and Bears did to make him panic,(He won't see a team set their defense before the clock drops below 15 seconds ever again) leaving the Rams no choice but go plan B.... Especially after Jerrah who has a boner for Dak, gives his sorry ass thirty mill a year. Rams will have no choice but to move on.

RamPower
Veteran

Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:48 pm

MysticRam wrote:
Mike Schad 1st Rd wrote:
MysticRam wrote:
It's not personal, Fat Schaddy. The Rams already shit the bed giving Gurley a big extension. They know they can't make the same mistake twice. Look for teams to expose Goff in 2019 after looking at what the Pats, Eagles, and Bears did to make him panic,(He won't see a team set their defense before the clock drops below 15 seconds ever again) leaving the Rams no choice but go plan B.... Especially after Jerrah who has a boner for Dak, gives his sorry ass thirty mill a year. Rams will have no choice but to move on.
Imagine a team making a calculated error (McVay's Rams have made so many, lol)...the HORROR! I say every team should win a Super Bowl every year. Fuck, it's easy...

Mike Schad 1st Rd
Starter

Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:53 pm

MysticRam wrote:
Mike Schad 1st Rd wrote:
MysticRam wrote:
I know it's not Personal Mysty, it's simply Ignorance 🙂

Proud supporter of Los Angeles/St. Louis/Los Angeles Ram Football since 1974 in the Garden spot of America, Beautiful Brooklyn, NY...

Mike Schad 1st Rd
Starter

Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:55 pm

MysticRam wrote:
Mike Schad 1st Rd wrote:
MysticRam wrote:
Ya mean its THAAAT easy??? Wonder why Payton didnt get the memo 🤔🤔🤔

MysticRam
Bench Warmer

Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:18 pm

Mike Schad 1st Rd wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:55 pm
MysticRam wrote:
Mike Schad 1st Rd wrote:

Ya mean its THAAAT easy??? Wonder why Payton didnt get the memo 🤔🤔🤔
D got tired. Brees is over the hill.

MysticRam
Bench Warmer

Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:57 pm

RamPower wrote:
MysticRam wrote:
Mike Schad 1st Rd wrote:

Imagine a team making a calculated error (McVay's Rams have made so many, lol)...the HORROR! I say every team should win a Super Bowl every year. Fuck, it's easy...
They should win it every year that they are the best team in football. That's what makes Goff shitting himself in the super bowl so unforgivable.

Reddog99
Rookie

Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:03 pm

Eveyone but the defense shit themselves dude get over it

Mike Schad 1st Rd
Starter

Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:01 pm

MysticRam wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:57 pm
RamPower wrote:
MysticRam wrote:

They should win it every year that they are the best team in football. That's what makes Goff shitting himself in the super bowl so unforgivable.
And Todd Gurley shitting himself in the Champ Game AND Super Bowl means NOTHING???

Sean McVay shitting himself in (his first of MANY) the Super Bowl means NOTHING???

Fact: Belichick outcoached McVay worse than Brady outplayed Goff.

Rate this topic