Chris Simms breaks down Goff's wobbly passes

Rate this topic
General Discussion Forum n The Los Angeles Rams
MysticRam
Bench Warmer

Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:46 pm

Again it seems like Simms is reading my Posts.

Reddog99
Rookie

Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:01 pm

Sounds like what eveyone else here is saying. Hes young and has things to improve on and when he does he could be elite. I quit watching these analysts once I realized they are never going to praise Goff or acknowledge when he does good things but dont hesitate to rip him apart the moment he has trouble. You have the right to your opinion but everytime I see a comment from you it's negative towards Goff and it's repetitive. It almost seems you don't like Goff and want him to fail for whatever reason and if he fails the whole team likely fails so it seems like you're hoping the teams fails. That doesn't sound like much of a Rams fan to me regardless of how long you've been a "fan"

DOOM357
Veteran

Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:58 pm

Reddog99 wrote:
Sounds like what eveyone else here is saying. Hes young and has things to improve on and when he does he could be elite. I quit watching these analysts once I realized they are never going to praise Goff or acknowledge when he does good things but dont hesitate to rip him apart the moment he has trouble. You have the right to your opinion but everytime I see a comment from you it's negative towards Goff and it's repetitive. It almost seems you don't like Goff and want him to fail for whatever reason and if he fails the whole team likely fails so it seems like you're hoping the teams fails. That doesn't sound like much of a Rams fan to me regardless of how long you've been a "fan"
Mystic Ram is a bumass just like Chris Simms. It's getting old. That's why I blocked him.

Mike Schad 1st Rd
Starter

Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:55 pm

Reddog99 wrote:
All true. I called him a "Frenemy"-type in a different thread. Definitely, Deep Down, just a Rams Hater. Low character, Troll.

Proud supporter of Los Angeles/St. Louis/Los Angeles Ram Football since 1974 in the Garden spot of America, Beautiful Brooklyn, NY...

RamFan562
Rookie

Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:59 pm

It really hurts his credibility when he doesn't even know Goff's number...

sloramfan
Starter

Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:23 pm

what a dip shit "i know throwing" take by the complete goff hater , simms...

when goff was drafted, qb coaches, fisher, wide recievers and backs were saying, there was no comparison to throws from goff, and throws from keenum...

they were talking about the "pop" when goff threw, as if it were exploding toward the target... and his accuracy was uncanny for a rook...

he was making throws that were spectacular, along with mistakes a rook would make.. and still the fish couldn't get him on the field, so sad... good riddance fisher...

so go take your "i told you so " shit and sell it somewhere else mystic, you fucking putz.... simms has no cred, and never has, but a loser like you still doesn't know it...

go rams

slo

Cat-A-Ram
Starter

Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:03 pm

Does Goff have a lot of dropped balls?
Does Goff have a lot of poorly thrown balls for interceptions?
Does Goff complete more than 60% of his throws?
Can Goff toss the ball 50+ yards with a super arc?

I say no to all. Why change it?

69RamFan
Hall of Famer

Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:20 pm

For this idiot to make a post like this and pick a guy who tries to critique Goff,,,

What has Simms done in his career during a five year period and only 16 starts in the NFL,,,,

His career avg in completion percentage at 58.1 and passer rating at 69.1,

He doesn't have much room to critique a QB that has been a Pro Bowler 2 out of his first three years,

Brought his team into the playoffs the last two years and make to the SB this pass year...

So what has Simms done for his career...

oh wait,,, critique other QBs... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mystic,,,, you are one idiot,,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:

MysticRam
Bench Warmer

Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:30 pm

Mike Schad 1st Rd wrote:
Reddog99 wrote:
All true. I called him a "Frenemy"-type in a different thread. Definitely, Deep Down, just a Rams Hater. Low character, Troll.
You're hilarious. A Rams fan in Brooklyn. I've probably seen the Rams play live at the Coliseum 100 times. You wouldn't know a thing about being a Rams fan. Just like you don't know anything about quarterback play.

RadRacerRams
Veteran

Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:58 pm

the word Mystic in the dictionary meaning is : a professional Douche who loves to Troll Rams boards.......!!!

Go Rams : it's possible that the Dictionary Definition may have been altered by me a :arrow: little BIT :shock:

Mike Schad 1st Rd
Starter

Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:52 am

MysticRam wrote:
Mike Schad 1st Rd wrote:
Reddog99 wrote:
You're hilarious. A Rams fan in Brooklyn. I've probably seen the Rams play live at the Coliseum 100 times. You wouldn't know a thing about being a Rams fan. Just like you don't know anything about quarterback play.
I dont care how many games you go to. You're a Disgrace as a Ram fan.

And a Low Character, Piece-of-Shit as a person.

Proud supporter of Los Angeles/St. Louis/Los Angeles Ram Football since 1974 in the Garden spot of America, Beautiful Brooklyn, NY...

DOOM357
Veteran

Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:00 am

MysticRam wrote:
Mike Schad 1st Rd wrote:
Reddog99 wrote:
What we know is you're a "BUMASS" that shouldn't be on this board.

Ants
Pro-bowler

Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:05 am

RamFan562 wrote:
By "number 19" he meant #19 on his list of QB rankings.

I felt I owed it to you guys to watch the video, and I assumed he was going to say something (one thing) pretty stupid that I could say, "yeah, I think he's off base on that".

But no - I see no problem with his analysis. In fact, he is even complementary of Goff.
I'm not sure what you guys are reading into this. :?

The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

Mike Schad 1st Rd
Starter

Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:10 am

Kurt Warner sometimes threw "wobbly" balls. One Ring and nearly a 2nd. On the other hand, Kyle Boller always threw "tight spirals", so did Jamarcus Russell. Quarterback position is way more "the Brain" than "the Arm." Simms had neither...

MysticRam
Bench Warmer

Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:07 am

You guys are displacing all your rage at Goff for blowing a very winnable Super Bowl (by crapping his pants) Directing it at me and Chris Simms. I understand.

Mike Schad 1st Rd
Starter

Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:44 am

MysticRam wrote:
You guys are displacing all your rage at Goff for blowing a very winnable Super Bowl (by crapping his pants) Directing it at me and Chris Simms. I understand.
Doubling Down on his affiliation with Chris Simms, the Maxine Waters of the Football World.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😋🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. You are such a Hopeless Dick-Wad.

therealheadslap75
Starter

Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:57 am

Really, did you guys watch the video?? A lot of freaks around here
He’s ranking quarterbacks, based on passing skills, he thinks Goff has a great arm and can make all the throws, but needs to tighten his arm angle, not much of a hater. Argument can be made that while Goff ranks around 10 in most categories MCVAY buys him a few slots.

But Simms seemed positive about Goff’s potential

By the way, there are many many many people who are expert in throwing mechanics that weren’t necessarily the greatest quarterbacks of all time.

Tom House the baseball pitcher comes to mind

MysticRam
Bench Warmer

Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:46 am

Yes Tom House. He is Brady’s throwing coach. And after Goff’s Catastrophic first season, he hired him, too. And there was a vast improvement. But like Tebow, when the live bullets are flying, he reverts to lifelong habits. As we all saw in the Super Bowl. Pressure him and he regresses. Everyone knows now. It’s all he’s gonna see. Hopefully he won’t be taking any more knees.

NorCal RF
Veteran

Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:55 am

And the low football IQ OP”s next negative post on Goff will be..................

Mike Schad 1st Rd
Starter

Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:57 am

NorCal RF wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:55 am
And the low football IQ OP”s next negative post on Goff will be..................
Cant fix Stupid.

Ants
Pro-bowler

Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:02 am

MysticRam wrote:
:roll:
Why don't we just say that Gurley blew the Super Bowl? What about McVay? To put it on Goff is pretty stupid. :oops:

The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

RamFan562
Rookie

Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:23 am

Ants wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:05 am
RamFan562 wrote:
By "number 19" he meant #19 on his list of QB rankings.

I felt I owed it to you guys to watch the video, and I assumed he was going to say something (one thing) pretty stupid that I could say, "yeah, I think he's off base on that".

But no - I see no problem with his analysis. In fact, he is even complementary of Goff.
I'm not sure what you guys are reading into this. :?
Gotcha, i didnt think he was super critical of Goff and can understand some of the points he made... that being said I think he's certainly biased towards some qbs and against others

Claremontram
Veteran

Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:55 am

Goff is our QB. He does a good job. There is room for improvement in his decision making and his throwing motion.

I'm looking forward to Goff consistently winning games for us during crunch time in the 4th quarter.

Rate this topic