Debunking the green new deal

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
Post Reply
User avatar
ElAcky
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5157
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:02 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

Ants wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:51 am
ElAcky wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:39 am
Ants wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:19 am


That my friend is YOU paying thousands of dollars for nothing. :lol:
Even if you are a denier of the obvious... we get energy independence if nothing else... win win in my book
Well, you've got that going for you...in theory. :D
Why are you so against renewables?


__________________________________________________

Complete the destruction... Trump 2020.. AOC 2024

Ants
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5210
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am
Contact:

Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:27 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:02 pm
Ants wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:51 am
ElAcky wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:39 am


Even if you are a denier of the obvious... we get energy independence if nothing else... win win in my book
Well, you've got that going for you...in theory. :D
Why are you so against renewables?

I'm not. I'm just against dumb people getting all worked up about the world ending in 11 years.
That, and how the climate change hoax is going to eventually bring about a carbon tax.


The Los Angeles Rams - Making the NFL Great Again. 8-)

User avatar
ElAcky
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5157
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:56 pm

Ants wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:27 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:02 pm
Ants wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:51 am


Well, you've got that going for you...in theory. :D
Why are you so against renewables?

I'm not. I'm just against dumb people getting all worked up about the world ending in 11 years.
That, and how the climate change hoax is going to eventually bring about a carbon tax.
No carbon tax in the EU.. just a whole bunch of countries clubbing together to spread the cost..

No subsidies to the dirty fossil fuel industry will probably eliminate need for carbon tax


__________________________________________________

Complete the destruction... Trump 2020.. AOC 2024

Ants
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5210
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am
Contact:

Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:08 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:56 pm
Ants wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:27 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:02 pm


Why are you so against renewables?

I'm not. I'm just against dumb people getting all worked up about the world ending in 11 years.
That, and how the climate change hoax is going to eventually bring about a carbon tax.
No carbon tax in the EU.. just a whole bunch of countries clubbing together to spread the cost..

No subsidies to the dirty fossil fuel industry will probably eliminate need for carbon tax
Fine with me. 8-)


The Los Angeles Rams - Making the NFL Great Again. 8-)

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7658
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Contact:

Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:58 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:17 am
EU’s green new deal announced... €1 trillion to go net zero emissions by 2050 inc strict milestones.

That my friends is world leadership
That is Swamp Creatures lying to a Continent of gullible clowns. There won't even be a EU much longer let alone by 2050. Dream on hopeless one.



User avatar
ElAcky
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5157
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:15 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:58 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:17 am
EU’s green new deal announced... €1 trillion to go net zero emissions by 2050 inc strict milestones.

That my friends is world leadership
That is Swamp Creatures lying to a Continent of gullible clowns. There won't even be a EU much longer let alone by 2050. Dream on hopeless one.
You mean the EU that Trump is doing his best to get stronger by threatening them?

Not sure you actually read the point but 27 nations just came together to agree 1trillion not US cheap dollars but Euros... doesn’t sound like EU falling apart to me!!


__________________________________________________

Complete the destruction... Trump 2020.. AOC 2024

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7658
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Contact:

Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:40 am

ElAcky wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:15 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:58 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:17 am
EU’s green new deal announced... €1 trillion to go net zero emissions by 2050 inc strict milestones.

That my friends is world leadership
That is Swamp Creatures lying to a Continent of gullible clowns. There won't even be a EU much longer let alone by 2050. Dream on hopeless one.
You mean the EU that Trump is doing his best to get stronger by threatening them?

Not sure you actually read the point but 27 nations just came together to agree 1trillion not US cheap dollars but Euros... doesn’t sound like EU falling apart to me!!
Your US penis envy is showing again stubby and the EU can waste as much of their worthless script as they like on cartoon politics.
January 31st is almost here and once the UK is gone, watch Poland, Hungary, Italy and the other nations the EU has in court over migrants..... they won't let unelected Bureaucrats force unwanted policies on them and will follow England out the door.
Their own separate trade deals with the US will help expediate that and I predict that it will happen before Trump's 2nd term expires... get it while the gettins good - sort of thing...



User avatar
ElAcky
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5157
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:47 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:40 am
ElAcky wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:15 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:58 pm


That is Swamp Creatures lying to a Continent of gullible clowns. There won't even be a EU much longer let alone by 2050. Dream on hopeless one.
You mean the EU that Trump is doing his best to get stronger by threatening them?

Not sure you actually read the point but 27 nations just came together to agree 1trillion not US cheap dollars but Euros... doesn’t sound like EU falling apart to me!!
Your US penis envy is showing again stubby and the EU can waste as much of their worthless script as they like on cartoon politics.
January 31st is almost here and once the UK is gone, watch Poland, Hungary, Italy and the other nations the EU has in court over migrants..... they won't let unelected Bureaucrats force unwanted policies on them and will follow England out the door.
Their own separate trade deals with the US will help expediate that and I predict that it will happen before Trump's 2nd term expires... get it while the gettins good - sort of thing...
Ok


__________________________________________________

Complete the destruction... Trump 2020.. AOC 2024

User avatar
ElAcky
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5157
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:59 pm

Great to see that companies and countries are starting to really step up..

Microsoft announces it will be carbon negative by 2030 and will have a negated it’s lifelong carbon emissions by 2050.. great leadership

Germany announced the end of coal by 2030 including paying its coal generators to close down plays early. Again great leadership

Meanwhile an Orange man is still talking about light bulbs and toilet water


__________________________________________________

Complete the destruction... Trump 2020.. AOC 2024

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7658
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Contact:

Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:06 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:59 pm
Great to see that companies and countries are starting to really step up..

Microsoft announces it will be carbon negative by 2030 and will have a negated it’s lifelong carbon emissions by 2050.. great leadership

Germany announced the end of coal by 2030 including paying its coal generators to close down plays early. Again great leadership

Meanwhile an Orange man is still talking about light bulbs and toilet water
Great leadership if you're a gullible weak kneed limp wristed wimp assed flake.... or most of Western Europe.
Those dated policies have a life expectancy similar to that of the current leaders, stay tuned... see the USA and the Paris Accord, Iran deal, TPP, Affirmative Action and Politically Correctness, all Things Trump has put a stop too...



User avatar
ElAcky
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5157
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:42 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:06 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:59 pm
Great to see that companies and countries are starting to really step up..

Microsoft announces it will be carbon negative by 2030 and will have a negated it’s lifelong carbon emissions by 2050.. great leadership

Germany announced the end of coal by 2030 including paying its coal generators to close down plays early. Again great leadership

Meanwhile an Orange man is still talking about light bulbs and toilet water
Great leadership if you're a gullible weak kneed limp wristed wimp assed flake.... or most of Western Europe.
Those dated policies have a life expectancy similar to that of the current leaders, stay tuned... see the USA and the Paris Accord, Iran deal, TPP, Affirmative Action and Politically Correctness, all Things Trump has put a stop too...
Well unlike the US where policies last no more than 8 years... the EU has been remarkably consistent at it involves 27 countries so although it takes some time to come to an agreement, its very hard to break once one has been made.

I note you are still in the Paris accord for example.


__________________________________________________

Complete the destruction... Trump 2020.. AOC 2024

User avatar
ElAcky
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5157
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:30 pm

UK approved worlds largest offshore wind farm capable of powering 4m homes... even Boris can show leadership


__________________________________________________

Complete the destruction... Trump 2020.. AOC 2024

User avatar
ElAcky
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5157
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:49 am

With all the facts stacked against him, Trump just called Climate scientists "foolish fortune tellers" in Davos...

everyone just rolled their eyes... most are past outrage and just plain ignoring stage now.

In better news.. Spain just declared a climate emergency and will enact sweeping changes to go 95% carbon free by 2040.


__________________________________________________

Complete the destruction... Trump 2020.. AOC 2024

Ants
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5210
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am
Contact:

Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:46 pm



The Los Angeles Rams - Making the NFL Great Again. 8-)

User avatar
ElAcky
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5157
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:59 pm

Ants wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:46 pm
https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/c ... 10-million

...and so it begins. :lol:
Great!


__________________________________________________

Complete the destruction... Trump 2020.. AOC 2024

User avatar
ElAcky
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5157
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:06 am

https://electrek.co/2020/01/25/trump-di ... evs-tesla/

This tells you a lot about what is going on


__________________________________________________

Complete the destruction... Trump 2020.. AOC 2024

User avatar
ElAcky
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5157
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:36 am

This weeks points of interest:

UK will ban petrol cars and hybrids from 2035 bringing it forward from 2040

Antártica records highest temperature ever 65 F or 18.5 C.... all the scientists caking their pants

Yale and Harvard law grads boycotting employment with law firms representing fossil fue industry


__________________________________________________

Complete the destruction... Trump 2020.. AOC 2024

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7658
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Contact:

Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:48 am

ElAcky wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:36 am
This weeks points of interest:

UK will ban petrol cars and hybrids from 2035 bringing it forward from 2040

Antártica records highest temperature ever 65 F or 18.5 C.... all the scientists caking their pants

Yale and Harvard law grads boycotting employment with law firms representing fossil fue industry
Nobody cares about your worthless Commie bullshit Agenda. That shit can be reversed and/or cancelled at any time, depending who gets elected to lead and how economies are performing. See what's happening in the US right now, scumbag commie policies like the garbage you spew here are being thrown into the shitter where they belong and no amount of lying and crying on the part of degenerates like you will change that!

In real news that actually matters... the US is now the leading producer of Oil and Natural gas and has NO energy concerns when situations like the coronavirus shut down global shipping... like a good chunk of the worthless commie world is beginning to experience... Seems their alternative energy can't carry the day on this!



ocram23
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3957
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:12 pm
Contact:

Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:14 am

ElAcky wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:36 am
This weeks points of interest:

UK will ban petrol cars and hybrids from 2035 bringing it forward from 2040

Antártica records highest temperature ever 65 F or 18.5 C.... all the scientists caking their pants

Yale and Harvard law grads boycotting employment with law firms representing fossil fue industry
love your last point. do you honestly think people, who have large student loan debts, are going to pass up high paying jobs to make a stand again big oil??? boy are you naive



User avatar
ElAcky
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5157
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:50 am

ocram23 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:14 am
ElAcky wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:36 am
This weeks points of interest:

UK will ban petrol cars and hybrids from 2035 bringing it forward from 2040

Antártica records highest temperature ever 65 F or 18.5 C.... all the scientists caking their pants

Yale and Harvard law grads boycotting employment with law firms representing fossil fue industry
love your last point. do you honestly think people, who have large student loan debts, are going to pass up high paying jobs to make a stand again big oil??? boy are you naive
New generations think differently..


__________________________________________________

Complete the destruction... Trump 2020.. AOC 2024

User avatar
ElAcky
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5157
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:52 am

The other interesting thing from this week is that the republicans are slowly coming to terms with climate change... have you noticed that the “hoax” is not longer mentioned but planting a trillion tees, investing in large scale energy storage and renewables innovation is..

Shame the fossil fuel industry has such a hold on them!!


__________________________________________________

Complete the destruction... Trump 2020.. AOC 2024

ocram23
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3957
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:12 pm
Contact:

Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:02 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:50 am
ocram23 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:14 am
ElAcky wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:36 am
This weeks points of interest:

UK will ban petrol cars and hybrids from 2035 bringing it forward from 2040

Antártica records highest temperature ever 65 F or 18.5 C.... all the scientists caking their pants

Yale and Harvard law grads boycotting employment with law firms representing fossil fue industry
love your last point. do you honestly think people, who have large student loan debts, are going to pass up high paying jobs to make a stand again big oil??? boy are you naive
New generations think differently..
not when it comes to paying the bills and living in nice houses



User avatar
ElAcky
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5157
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:35 am

ocram23 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:02 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:50 am
ocram23 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:14 am


love your last point. do you honestly think people, who have large student loan debts, are going to pass up high paying jobs to make a stand again big oil??? boy are you naive
New generations think differently..
not when it comes to paying the bills and living in nice houses
And there’s where it’s exactly different... where most of our generation had to start from scratch.. this generation comes privileged.


__________________________________________________

Complete the destruction... Trump 2020.. AOC 2024

User avatar
ElAcky
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5157
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:12 pm

BP announces it’s going carbon neutral...


__________________________________________________

Complete the destruction... Trump 2020.. AOC 2024

Ants
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5210
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am
Contact:

Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:06 am

ElAcky wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:52 am
The other interesting thing from this week is that the republicans are slowly coming to terms with climate change... have you noticed that the “hoax” is not longer mentioned but planting a trillion tees, investing in large scale energy storage and renewables innovation is..

Shame the fossil fuel industry has such a hold on them!!
Nothing wrong with planting trees...especially with all the burning going on. Trees give oxygen to the atmosphere and use CO2 (which is why climate change is a hoax, btw).
And yeah, "renewables" ...nothing wrong with research. They certainly don't want to be left behind if there's a big shift in the future.
Yeah, it's still a hoax though.


The Los Angeles Rams - Making the NFL Great Again. 8-)

User avatar
ElAcky
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5157
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:16 am

Ants wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:06 am
ElAcky wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:52 am
The other interesting thing from this week is that the republicans are slowly coming to terms with climate change... have you noticed that the “hoax” is not longer mentioned but planting a trillion tees, investing in large scale energy storage and renewables innovation is..

Shame the fossil fuel industry has such a hold on them!!
Nothing wrong with planting trees...especially with all the burning going on. Trees give oxygen to the atmosphere and use CO2 (which is why climate change is a hoax, btw).
And yeah, "renewables" ...nothing wrong with research. They certainly don't want to be left behind if there's a big shift in the future.
Yeah, it's still a hoax though.
Climate change is a hoax because trees consume co2?


__________________________________________________

Complete the destruction... Trump 2020.. AOC 2024

Post Reply
Rate this topic
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests