20% Discount For Rams Fans

Trump recession

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
ElAcky
Starter

Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:29 pm

It’s happening folks... he wrecked all of Obama’s good work as he has wrecked everything else in his life... he should stick to getting royalties from his name !!

Who is he going to blame for it now... let the predictable games begin!

toast49
Veteran

Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:50 pm

How's that collusion thing going?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:47 pm

What do you get when you mix a drunkin crackhead with TDS stage 6?

Worthless unsubstantiated bullshit like we see from the OP here.

Ants
Pro-bowler

Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:50 am

ElAcky wrote:
It’s happening folks... he wrecked all of Obama’s good work as he has wrecked everything else in his life... he should stick to getting royalties from his name !!

Exactly what work did Obama do? Slowest growth in THE HISTORY OF THE COUNTRY? :lol:
Excuse me, but even YOU could have done that. :oops:

The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:11 am

Ants wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:50 am
ElAcky wrote:

Exactly what work did Obama do? Slowest growth in THE HISTORY OF THE COUNTRY? :lol:
Excuse me, but even YOU could have done that. :oops:
May want to take a big picture look at that in a year or two.
Trump’s doing what he did in business... milking something with smoke & mirrors & losing other people’s money.
Tubes like you enjoy getting fooled.
Kinda like the fat fuck at his rally last night... “I’m not offended”.
Trump could fuck his wife in the ass in front of him and he would be yelling “MAGA”!!!

Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

ElAcky
Starter

Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:22 am

Most ridiculous and arrogant thing I've ever heard.. Trump wants to buy Greenland!!!

Denmark politely told him to F off.

Just imagine the deficit if he did actually pull it off.

Ants
Pro-bowler

Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:30 am

Dick84 wrote:

Trump’s doing what he did in business... milking something with smoke & mirrors & losing other people’s money.
Trump could fuck his wife in the ass in front of him and he would be yelling “MAGA”!!!
Yep.
Orange...BAD!
Trump...BAD!
MAGA...BAD!
Nobody is getting fooled. We all see what he does and realize it's MUCH better than the alternatives.
Pretty simple, really. :idea:

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:52 am

Ants wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:30 am
Dick84 wrote:

Yep.
Orange...BAD!
Trump...BAD!
MAGA...BAD!
Nobody is getting fooled. We all see what he does and realize it's MUCH better than the alternatives.
Pretty simple, really. :idea:
Well..
There was sooooo much talk about the deficit under Obama.. now? Not so much. Are you even aware of what’s going on with that?
The economy absolutely crashed under our last R.
It recovered under Obama.
And.. what does orange and MAGA have to do with Trump’s business record?

3-24-16

Ants
Pro-bowler

Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:57 pm

Dick84 wrote:

Well..
There was sooooo much talk about the deficit under Obama.. now? Not so much. Are you even aware of what’s going on with that?
The economy did NOT crash DUE to our last R president. It crashed because of loser Dem policy of pushing forward bad loan practices.
And during Obama's EIGHT years it is obviously and factually the SLOWEST RECOVERY ON RECORD IN THIS COUNTRY. QE is NOT an economic policy...but what do you expect from a guy without any real life experience involving these things. :oops:

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:07 pm

Ants wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Well..
The economy did NOT crash DUE to our last R president. It crashed because of loser Dem policy of pushing forward bad loan practices.
And during Obama's EIGHT years it is obviously and factually the SLOWEST RECOVERY ON RECORD IN THIS COUNTRY. QE is NOT an economic policy...but what do you expect from a guy without any real life experience involving these things. :oops:
Lol...
Bush was in office for two terms. It was his economy.
Have just a little intellectual honesty.. if you expect to pin anything like the economy on Obama, then accept the same responsibility for Bush.

Otherwise you’re just a loudmouth cunt.

3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:09 pm

3-24-16

toast49
Veteran

Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:37 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:09 pm
Oh... about your false ideas about Trump’s economy...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes ... obama/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.co ... 1565633008
Idiot
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:05 pm

Still trying to pass off MSM articles written by affirmative action "journalists" as credible sources and still failing at proving any point whatsoever.
And if you don't agree, insert personal attack here....
How can you tell Einstein Dicks back?

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:27 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Still trying to pass off MSM articles written by affirmative action "journalists" as credible sources and still failing at proving any point whatsoever.
Forbes & Wall Street Journal, ya stoopid cunt.

3-24-16

ElAcky
Starter

Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:25 am

Dick84 wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:
People don’t get that all Trimp had to do is sit pat and the economy would just take off after Obama’s policies. He will screw or up now (it’s what he does) - can’t help himself!

Ants
Pro-bowler

Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:07 am

Dick84 wrote:
Ants wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Well..
Lol...
Have just a little intellectual honesty.. if you expect to pin anything like the economy on Obama, then accept the same responsibility for Bush.

Lack of intellectual honesty is why you libs are a cesspool of idiocy. You know as well as I do why the economy tanked when Bush was in office. And you also know that Economics and Foreign Policy are 2 areas where Obama was a total blockhead.
So please, I know that foul language is the refuge of the uneducated...but PLEASE try to at least seem like you have more intelligence than Obama, mmmmkay? :oops:

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:18 am

ElAcky wrote:
Dick84 wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:
People don’t get that all Trimp had to do is sit pat and the economy would just take off after Obama’s policies. He will screw or up now (it’s what he does) - can’t help himself!
What policies was that? Be specific and show their positive effect???

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:24 am

Dick84 wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:
Thanks for making my point. YOU don't get to decide on what is and isn't credible whether you like it or not whiner. Your past history dictates as much... try again and at least try to be original with your personal attacks.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:05 am

Ants wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:07 am
Dick84 wrote:
Ants wrote:

Lol...

Lack of intellectual honesty is why you libs are a cesspool of idiocy. You know as well as I do why the economy tanked when Bush was in office. And you also know that Economics and Foreign Policy are 2 areas where Obama was a total blockhead.
So please, I know that foul language is the refuge of the uneducated...but PLEASE try to at least seem like you have more intelligence than Obama, mmmmkay? :oops:
Lol.

I know that small-brained twats think it was because banks were forced to give mortgages to poor people of color.

I know that Obama had some FP issues.. specifically Syria.
There are no areas in FP where Trump isn’t worse. He says it’s better, so you believe him.

3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:24 am
Dick84 wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:
Thanks for making my point. YOU don't get to decide on what is and isn't credible whether you like it or not whiner. Your past history dictates as much... try again and at least try to be original with your personal attacks.
Lol...
THE WALL STREET JOURNAL.... twat.

3-24-16

Ants
Pro-bowler

Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:31 am

Dick84 wrote:

I know that small-brained twats think it was because banks were forced to give mortgages to poor people of color.

There are no areas in FP where Trump isn’t worse. He says it’s better, so you believe him.
Trump is doing GREAT at foreign policy. ZERO wars, he's fighting for fair business practices with China, diplomacy with NK, he's taking no crap from ANYONE. That's what a leader does - takes charge.
Obama folded like a cheap suit. What a failure. :oops:

Oh, and it's typical of you to make it about race. Well played, racist. :oops:

Ants
Pro-bowler

Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:41 am

ElAcky wrote:

No, what people don't get is that once a capitalist was in office, businesses could once again expand, jobs (NON-government jobs) would be created and people would have opportunity for work and success.
Obama sucked the life out of this country economically.

Tell me, why didn't Obama just sit pat (which he did for 8 years) and watch the economy just take off???? :lol:
Because all he did was SIT PAT. How do you not understand these simple facts? :oops:

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:11 am

Ants wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:31 am
Dick84 wrote:

Trump is doing GREAT at foreign policy. ZERO wars, he's fighting for fair business practices with China, diplomacy with NK, he's taking no crap from ANYONE. That's what a leader does - takes charge.
Obama folded like a cheap suit. What a failure. :oops:

Oh, and it's typical of you to make it about race. Well played, racist. :oops:
Lol... Un owns him.
Trump said this week Un apologized for recent middle launches.. so Un just did it again. And Trump blows him in public. I mean... seriously... what the fuck do you read? Or do you just believe everything he says?
Do you know what’s going on in Syria right now? Or with Al Qaeda?
Do you see what’s going on with the Tariffs we are paying? Along with the subsidies we’re paying to farmers? (This type of thing was called “picking winners just a few short years ago).

You’re a twat & a puppet.

3-24-16

Ants
Pro-bowler

Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:41 am

Dick84 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:11 am

Lol... Un owns him.
Trump said this week Un apologized for recent middle launches.. so Un just did it again. And Trump blows him in public. I mean... seriously... what the fuck do you read? Or do you just believe everything he says?
Do you know what’s going on in Syria right now? Or with Al Qaeda?
Do you see what’s going on with the Tariffs we are paying? Along with the subsidies we’re paying to farmers? (This type of thing was called “picking winners just a few short years ago).

You’re a twat & a puppet.
Let's break it down:

1) Better to acknowledge the problem and work through it peacefully.

2) do you live in Syria? Do I?
No

3) Tariffs? Sure, we're playing hardball. If you don't like it, take your sorry wussy butt to your safe space

4) Subsidies? Um, Somebody is always getting subsidies. That's what the budget is for. I suppose you'd rather starve?
Actually, this is one I'll agree with you on, though. Tired of the subsidies for anyone and the politics involved.
But food is pretty important. Welfare?...not so much. That's why creating jobs is so important - which Trump has done.

Any other questions from the uneducated?

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:04 am

HAHAHAHA

Un owns him.

Do I live in Syria?? No, I fucking read, idiot.

3-24-16

Rate this topic