20% Discount For Rams Fans

Omar cheating on her two husbands with a white guy

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:37 am

Latest post of the previous page:

toast49 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:49 pm
Take the towel off
oh dear!



toast49
Veteran
Posts: 2396
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am

Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:16 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:37 am
toast49 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:49 pm
Take the towel off
oh dear!
Pinhead



ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:44 am

toast49 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:16 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:37 am
toast49 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:49 pm
Take the towel off
oh dear!
Pinhead
Your extreme racism will get you in trouble some day.

I went onto FoxNews today and its all they are talking about... really clutching at straws now to distract everyone from the total ineptitude of the current WH.



toast49
Veteran
Posts: 2396
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am

Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:52 am

ElAcky wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:44 am
toast49 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:16 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:37 am


oh dear!
Pinhead
Your extreme racism will get you in trouble some day.

I went onto FoxNews today and its all they are talking about... really clutching at straws now to distract everyone from the total ineptitude of the current WH.
You really have no idea what your talking about.



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5328
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:39 am

toast49 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:52 am
ElAcky wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:44 am
toast49 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:16 pm

Pinhead
Your extreme racism will get you in trouble some day.

I went onto FoxNews today and its all they are talking about... really clutching at straws now to distract everyone from the total ineptitude of the current WH.
You really have no idea what your talking about.
BINGO!



ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:02 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:39 am
toast49 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:52 am
ElAcky wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:44 am


Your extreme racism will get you in trouble some day.

I went onto FoxNews today and its all they are talking about... really clutching at straws now to distract everyone from the total ineptitude of the current WH.
You really have no idea what your talking about.
BINGO!
So you think going on and on about a female senators possible affair or not just because she is Muslim is ok?



toast49
Veteran
Posts: 2396
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am

Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:51 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:02 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:39 am
toast49 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:52 am

You really have no idea what your talking about.
BINGO!
So you think going on and on about a female senators possible affair or not just because she is Muslim is ok?
Yes
Last edited by toast49 on Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:11 am, edited 2 times in total.



toast49
Veteran
Posts: 2396
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am

Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:52 pm

A muslim piece of shit hypocrite.



ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:19 am

toast49 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:52 pm
A muslim piece of shit hypocrite.
Excellent



ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:02 am

You guys are so nieve, 40 times US military took a massive unnecessary detours to stay at Trumps Scotland resort... it’s completely outrageous...

.. and your talking about Omar...

... no wonder Trump got elected with dumb arses like you voting...

Bet he convinces you to give US citizenship to little rocket man!



toast49
Veteran
Posts: 2396
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am

Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:11 am

ElAcky wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:19 am
toast49 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:52 pm
A muslim piece of shit hypocrite.
Excellent
You project your racism on everyone else which is what libs do.



ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:22 am

toast49 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:11 am
ElAcky wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:19 am
toast49 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:52 pm
A muslim piece of shit hypocrite.
Excellent
You project your racism on everyone else which is what libs do.
Classic... now it’s the Libs fault and my fault that your racist... awesome logic



toast49
Veteran
Posts: 2396
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am

Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:06 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:22 am
toast49 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:11 am
ElAcky wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:19 am


Excellent
You project your racism on everyone else which is what libs do.
Classic... now it’s the Libs fault and my fault that your racist... awesome logic
Your a fool



ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:23 am

toast49 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:06 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:22 am
toast49 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:11 am

You project your racism on everyone else which is what libs do.
Classic... now it’s the Libs fault and my fault that your racist... awesome logic
Your a fool
Interesting coming from someone that believes someone that is confirmed lying 12000 times 😆😆



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5328
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:45 am

ElAcky wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:23 am
toast49 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:06 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:22 am


Classic... now it’s the Libs fault and my fault that your racist... awesome logic
Your a fool
Interesting coming from someone that believes someone that is confirmed lying 12000 times 😆😆
Confirmed by who or what?



ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:34 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:45 am
ElAcky wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:23 am
toast49 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:06 pm

Your a fool
Interesting coming from someone that believes someone that is confirmed lying 12000 times 😆😆
Confirmed by who or what?
Please let’s not go through this again...it’s painful seeing grown men refute proven facts that are right in your face!!! ....

I didn’t know stormy... I didn’t pay her... I had no dealing with Russia, China called me to negotiate....it goes on and on and on...

... and yeah I know... all politicians lie yada yada



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5328
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:59 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:34 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:45 am
ElAcky wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:23 am


Interesting coming from someone that believes someone that is confirmed lying 12000 times 😆😆
Confirmed by who or what?
Please let’s not go through this again...it’s painful seeing grown men refute proven facts that are right in your face!!! ....

I didn’t know stormy... I didn’t pay her... I had no dealing with Russia, China called me to negotiate....it goes on and on and on...

... and yeah I know... all politicians lie yada yada
Again MEATHEAD, not everyone sees those examples YOU presented the way YOU do.
So stop assuming your heavily KOOL-AID INFLUENCED version of any event is settled law. Cuz it's not!
Quite frankly, you look like a real clown constantly running with the hundreds of hit pieces like the current one, playing the lie card like an intermediate child.

Incredibly, "LIAR, LIAR PANTS ON FIRE" actually seems to be a Dem campaign strategy now, FFS :shock: :? ;)



ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:24 pm

Yes I realise you guys are trying to see some kind of way other than he lied like a shit he is...

... Mexico will pay for the wall....he will reduce the national debt.... wind turbines cause cancer... his inauguration crowd was biggest in history....



ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:45 am

As if on queue

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... 0-election

Lots of talk about 25th amendment lately as his behaviour becomes nuttier by the day as do his supporters devotion to him.



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5328
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:16 am

ElAcky wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:45 am
As if on queue

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... 0-election

Lots of talk about 25th amendment lately as his behaviour becomes nuttier by the day as do his supporters devotion to him.
The Guardian no less... :roll:
Telling that you don't find the libs behavior regarding impeachment "nuttier by the day" but you libs will be lying hypocrite libs...won't you?
As for the wall, what do you think it's costing Mexico for the 23,000+ troops they have actively preventing illegals from coming to and entering the US? down 56% from a year ago....
Or the 10"s of thousands of invaders that were returned to Mexico to await their US asylum claim hearings and results there at Mexico's expense?
Bet you didn't see anything about any of that from the worthless lib rag the Guardian or any other of your echo chamber sources... guaranteed!.
Keep spewing and spinning while we keep on winning and winning!

KAG



ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:22 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:16 am
ElAcky wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:45 am
As if on queue

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... 0-election

Lots of talk about 25th amendment lately as his behaviour becomes nuttier by the day as do his supporters devotion to him.
The Guardian no less... :roll:
As for the wall, what do you think it's costing Mexico for the 23,000+ troops they have actively preventing illegals from coming to and entering the US? Or the 10"s of thousands that were returned to Mexico to await their US asylum claim hearings and results?
Bet you didn't see anything about that from the worthless lib rag the Guardian or any other of your echo chamber sources... guaranteed!.
Keep spewing and spinning while we keep on winning and winning!

KAG
2 simple points to this 1/ they are not paying for the wall - you cannot distract me with alternative facts and b) what they say and what they do are ofcourse 2 different things.



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5328
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:38 am

ElAcky wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:22 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:16 am
ElAcky wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:45 am
As if on queue

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... 0-election

Lots of talk about 25th amendment lately as his behaviour becomes nuttier by the day as do his supporters devotion to him.
The Guardian no less... :roll:
As for the wall, what do you think it's costing Mexico for the 23,000+ troops they have actively preventing illegals from coming to and entering the US? Or the 10"s of thousands that were returned to Mexico to await their US asylum claim hearings and results?
Bet you didn't see anything about that from the worthless lib rag the Guardian or any other of your echo chamber sources... guaranteed!.
Keep spewing and spinning while we keep on winning and winning!

KAG
2 simple points to this 1/ they are not paying for the wall - you cannot distract me with alternative facts and b) what they say and what they do are ofcourse 2 different things.
You claim "alternative facts and then type your worthless 2nd point as some sort of back up???? :lol:
Do you have anything at all worth spit to contribute to the conversation or not?
Having you continually sell out to the Affirmative Action Media plants indoctrinations, is boring and no challenge.
You can't even put their bullshit into your own words ffs... Captain Platitude.



ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:15 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:38 am
ElAcky wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:22 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:16 am

The Guardian no less... :roll:
As for the wall, what do you think it's costing Mexico for the 23,000+ troops they have actively preventing illegals from coming to and entering the US? Or the 10"s of thousands that were returned to Mexico to await their US asylum claim hearings and results?
Bet you didn't see anything about that from the worthless lib rag the Guardian or any other of your echo chamber sources... guaranteed!.
Keep spewing and spinning while we keep on winning and winning!

KAG
2 simple points to this 1/ they are not paying for the wall - you cannot distract me with alternative facts and b) what they say and what they do are ofcourse 2 different things.
You claim "alternative facts and then type your worthless 2nd point as some sort of back up???? :lol:
Do you have anything at all worth spit to contribute to the conversation or not?
Having you continually sell out to the Affirmative Action Media plants indoctrinations, is boring and no challenge.
You can't even put their bullshit into your own words ffs... Captain Platitude.
Aré you saying those 2 points aren’t factually correct and if not how so?



Post Reply
Rate this topic