20% Discount For Rams Fans

Game day experience

Rate this topic
General Discussion Forum n The Los Angeles Rams
UKJay
Rookie

Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:49 pm

Hi all

Thanks for approving my request to join this forum, I am coming to the game alone on sunday and it will be my first experience of a game in the US, I am from London, England. I want to experience as much as possible, so what would you recommend I do pre game? I love the idea of the tailgate but not sure how to get involved in this is it as easy as just showing up?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

HellRam
Veteran

Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:14 pm

Welcome to the forum. I recommend asking that question on a different Rams forum. I don't think there are too many game attendees at this site. This site has less group think and more individuality then other site's. But in regards to your question you won't get much answers.

As for showing up to a tailgate. If you're in the right colors I'm sure there are groups of people who will let you bs about football with them. There's lots to do in LA so you have options.

NDIrishRam
Starter

Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:31 pm

My group normally tailgates but we splurged on the VIP tailgate for the opener, or else I'd tell you to stop by. Lot 6 is usually pretty wild and plenty of people will let you crash their tailgate. There's also the food court and bars at the soccer stadium next door. You can also try the family fun zone, if you get there early enough, the beer garden has a tent with couches and TVs to watch the early games, find a spot there and you'll have plenty of people to chill with.

UKJay
Rookie

Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:04 pm

Thanks for your help guys, only got a St Louis rams Jersey, is that still ok to wear in L.A?

HellRam
Veteran

Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:11 pm

UKJay wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:04 pm
Thanks for your help guys, only got a St Louis rams Jersey, is that still ok to wear in L.A?
Damn right! I live on the West Coast and sport all Rams jersyes.

Rate this topic