Trump Taxes

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 9409
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:36 am

Weird that he said he’d release them but he won’t and his supporters think it’s no big deal.

I do hope a law requiring disclosure for Presidential candidates is passed. It’s a requirement for the job.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 821
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:41 am

Didn’t the court just force him to today ?



Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3146
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:41 am

Dick84 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:36 am
Weird that he said he’d release them but he won’t and his supporters think it’s no big deal.

I do hope a law requiring disclosure for Presidential candidates is passed. It’s a requirement for the job.
I think a requirement for your job would be that you can't be insane.
...but that will never happen. :roll:


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3146
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:41 am

ElAcky wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:41 am
Didn’t the court just force him to today ?
He's appealing...and will likely win. 8-)


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 9409
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:47 am

Ants wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:41 am
ElAcky wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:41 am
Didn’t the court just force him to today ?
He's appealing...and will likely win. 8-)
Isn’t that what his people have been saying up to now?
Actually.. seems unlikely, based on the law, that he’ll win.

Again.. why are you okay with this? And, understand, that means no candidate, ever, needs to show theirs.

And... again, he lied about this.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 821
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:59 am

Dick84 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:47 am
Ants wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:41 am
ElAcky wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:41 am
Didn’t the court just force him to today ?
He's appealing...and will likely win. 8-)
Isn’t that what his people have been saying up to now?
Actually.. seems unlikely, based on the law, that he’ll win.

Again.. why are you okay with this? And, understand, that means no candidate, ever, needs to show theirs.

And... again, he lied about this.
Never ceases to amaze me that people can just accept someone bullshitting to their face.. he is not even attempting to hide it anymore



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 9409
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:03 am

ElAcky wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:59 am
Dick84 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:47 am
Ants wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:41 am


He's appealing...and will likely win. 8-)
Isn’t that what his people have been saying up to now?
Actually.. seems unlikely, based on the law, that he’ll win.

Again.. why are you okay with this? And, understand, that means no candidate, ever, needs to show theirs.

And... again, he lied about this.
Never ceases to amaze me that people can just accept someone bullshitting to their face.. he is not even attempting to hide it anymore
They will accept ANYTHING he says.

Look at the “he jokes a lot” bullshit they trot out.

I guess he was joking about his taxes?


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
RamPower
Veteran
Posts: 1743
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:52 pm

Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:29 am

Dick84 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:03 am
ElAcky wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:59 am
Dick84 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:47 am


Isn’t that what his people have been saying up to now?
Actually.. seems unlikely, based on the law, that he’ll win.

Again.. why are you okay with this? And, understand, that means no candidate, ever, needs to show theirs.

And... again, he lied about this.
Never ceases to amaze me that people can just accept someone bullshitting to their face.. he is not even attempting to hide it anymore
They will accept ANYTHING he says.

Look at the “he jokes a lot” bullshit they trot out.

I guess he was joking about his taxes?
It's beyond puzzling no doubt. Trump steaks? Trump university? Trump casino's? This dipshit is a walking disaster. Has anybody lost more money than Trump? No problem, just keep reloading with money from daddy to the tune of a billion dollars. That money was finally squandered away => hello Trump's Russian money laundering service. He certainly has blocked everything within a President's power for good reason…



ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 821
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:00 pm

RamPower wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:29 am
Dick84 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:03 am
ElAcky wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:59 am


Never ceases to amaze me that people can just accept someone bullshitting to their face.. he is not even attempting to hide it anymore
They will accept ANYTHING he says.

Look at the “he jokes a lot” bullshit they trot out.

I guess he was joking about his taxes?
It's beyond puzzling no doubt. Trump steaks? Trump university? Trump casino's? This dipshit is a walking disaster. Has anybody lost more money than Trump? No problem, just keep reloading with money from daddy to the tune of a billion dollars. That money was finally squandered away => hello Trump's Russian money laundering service. He certainly has blocked everything within a President's power for good reason…
I’ve never seen a president Make so much noise having done so little... wall no, sort out the Middle East - you fucking coward, sort out NK - made to look like a fool, save coal - you must be joking...

2 contributions - roll back climate regulations and help his sponsors and lower wealth tax to enrich himself..

Utterly useless human being.. failed business man... and con man to his beer guzzling white nationalist racist base.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 9409
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:01 pm

RamPower wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:29 am
Dick84 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:03 am
ElAcky wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:59 am


Never ceases to amaze me that people can just accept someone bullshitting to their face.. he is not even attempting to hide it anymore
They will accept ANYTHING he says.

Look at the “he jokes a lot” bullshit they trot out.

I guess he was joking about his taxes?
It's beyond puzzling no doubt. Trump steaks? Trump university? Trump casino's? This dipshit is a walking disaster. Has anybody lost more money than Trump? No problem, just keep reloading with money from daddy to the tune of a billion dollars. That money was finally squandered away => hello Trump's Russian money laundering service. He certainly has blocked everything within a President's power for good reason…
And NBC helped build him back up.

What billionaire works for someone else? Lol


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
RamPower
Veteran
Posts: 1743
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:52 pm

Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:08 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:00 pm
RamPower wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:29 am
Dick84 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:03 am


They will accept ANYTHING he says.

Look at the “he jokes a lot” bullshit they trot out.

I guess he was joking about his taxes?
It's beyond puzzling no doubt. Trump steaks? Trump university? Trump casino's? This dipshit is a walking disaster. Has anybody lost more money than Trump? No problem, just keep reloading with money from daddy to the tune of a billion dollars. That money was finally squandered away => hello Trump's Russian money laundering service. He certainly has blocked everything within a President's power for good reason…
I’ve never seen a president Make so much noise having done so little... wall no, sort out the Middle East - you fucking coward, sort out NK - made to look like a fool, save coal - you must be joking...

2 contributions - roll back climate regulations and help his sponsors and lower wealth tax to enrich himself..

Utterly useless human being.. failed business man... and con man to his beer guzzling white nationalist racist base.
Well, I've heard the roll backs aren't really a success as well. Courts tend to side with facts, and it's estimated he's had around 8% success in those climate regulation endeavors.



ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 821
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:11 pm

RamPower wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:08 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:00 pm
RamPower wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:29 am


It's beyond puzzling no doubt. Trump steaks? Trump university? Trump casino's? This dipshit is a walking disaster. Has anybody lost more money than Trump? No problem, just keep reloading with money from daddy to the tune of a billion dollars. That money was finally squandered away => hello Trump's Russian money laundering service. He certainly has blocked everything within a President's power for good reason…
I’ve never seen a president Make so much noise having done so little... wall no, sort out the Middle East - you fucking coward, sort out NK - made to look like a fool, save coal - you must be joking...

2 contributions - roll back climate regulations and help his sponsors and lower wealth tax to enrich himself..

Utterly useless human being.. failed business man... and con man to his beer guzzling white nationalist racist base.
Well, I've heard the roll backs aren't really a success as well. Courts tend to side with facts, and it's estimated he's had around 8% success in those climate regulation endeavors.
I guess that happens when you select an oil backed Oklahoma senator to run your environmental agency and then proceeds to spend spend spend.... on himself while sacking all experts,



User avatar
RamPower
Veteran
Posts: 1743
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:52 pm

Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:21 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:11 pm
RamPower wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:08 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:00 pm


I’ve never seen a president Make so much noise having done so little... wall no, sort out the Middle East - you fucking coward, sort out NK - made to look like a fool, save coal - you must be joking...

2 contributions - roll back climate regulations and help his sponsors and lower wealth tax to enrich himself..

Utterly useless human being.. failed business man... and con man to his beer guzzling white nationalist racist base.
Well, I've heard the roll backs aren't really a success as well. Courts tend to side with facts, and it's estimated he's had around 8% success in those climate regulation endeavors.
I guess that happens when you select an oil backed Oklahoma senator to run your environmental agency and then proceeds to spend spend spend.... on himself while sacking all experts,
Yep, nothing but foxes guarding the hen house..."surrounded by the best people" :lol:



Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3146
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:13 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:59 am


Never ceases to amaze me that people can just accept someone bullshitting to their face.. he is not even attempting to hide it anymore

I know, right? Yet you loons continue to eat up CNN. :lol: :lol:


But we digress.
So, because YOU loons think it should be a law for a president to be required to make public his tax returns, it should just happen? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why??? Who cares???
I, that's right...so you can have yet ANOTHER reason to have the media be obsessed with "Trump bad"..."orange bad". :lol:

Well, I say that anyone that is a registered Dem should be banned from voting until they show the required intelligence. How about that for a law? :lol:


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 9409
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:17 pm

RamPower wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:08 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:00 pm
RamPower wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:29 am


It's beyond puzzling no doubt. Trump steaks? Trump university? Trump casino's? This dipshit is a walking disaster. Has anybody lost more money than Trump? No problem, just keep reloading with money from daddy to the tune of a billion dollars. That money was finally squandered away => hello Trump's Russian money laundering service. He certainly has blocked everything within a President's power for good reason…
I’ve never seen a president Make so much noise having done so little... wall no, sort out the Middle East - you fucking coward, sort out NK - made to look like a fool, save coal - you must be joking...

2 contributions - roll back climate regulations and help his sponsors and lower wealth tax to enrich himself..

Utterly useless human being.. failed business man... and con man to his beer guzzling white nationalist racist base.
Well, I've heard the roll backs aren't really a success as well. Courts tend to side with facts, and it's estimated he's had around 8% success in those climate regulation endeavors.
Let’s hope we can undo the damage.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 821
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:48 am

Ants wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:13 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:59 am


Never ceases to amaze me that people can just accept someone bullshitting to their face.. he is not even attempting to hide it anymore

I know, right? Yet you loons continue to eat up CNN. :lol: :lol:


But we digress.
So, because YOU loons think it should be a law for a president to be required to make public his tax returns, it should just happen? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why??? Who cares???
I, that's right...so you can have yet ANOTHER reason to have the media be obsessed with "Trump bad"..."orange bad". :lol:

Well, I say that anyone that is a registered Dem should be banned from voting until they show the required intelligence. How about that for a law? :lol:
I think it should be a law to a) see if he is avoiding tax and therefore unlawful and b) has dodgy dealings that we need to be made aware of... surely you understand that ?



User avatar
69RamFan
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7043
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:19 pm
Location: LA-CA By way of NY/NJ

Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:26 am

Why the hell would any one care about someone taxes...

That's the job of the IRS.....

Not some lawmaker that doesn't even do their own taxes... :lol: :lol: :lol:

If Trump did something wrong with his taxes, IRS would be all over it,

IRS are the professional in doing taxes,,,, and they haven't found anything wrong with it....

So who gives a damn,,,,

This is so laughable getting a hard on with someone taxes.... :lol: :lol: :lol:



ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 821
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:50 am

I guess it comes down to whether you think it’s ok to trust someone who withholds information, constantly lies, cheats on his wife, is willing to have a whole nation wiped out, is openly racist and has no interest in the middle classes, obstructs justice and is a failed business man.

There’s a lot there so I can see how some can be distracted!!



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5541
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:06 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:59 am
Dick84 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:47 am
Ants wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:41 am


He's appealing...and will likely win. 8-)
Isn’t that what his people have been saying up to now?
Actually.. seems unlikely, based on the law, that he’ll win.

Again.. why are you okay with this? And, understand, that means no candidate, ever, needs to show theirs.

And... again, he lied about this.
Never ceases to amaze me that people can just accept someone bullshitting to their face.. he is not even attempting to hide it anymore
What a crock of shit this is from both you fuckin clowns, you and lying Dick.

The only time Trump loses one of these rulings is when the Judge is a recent Democrat appointee and there is always controversy in the rulings.
ie, trying to legislate from the bench and overstepping their authority in Federal matters.
Trump wins almost all of these cases when bias is excluded and law followed.
What you fuckin meatheads don't get is Trump doesn't make any moves w/o hearing about/knowing the legal ramifications first. He's mentioned this many times over the years in numerous interviews he had before the Presidency and they wanted to pick his business brain..
Trey Gowdy was just added to his legal team because he has done battle/interacted with the current left crowd and knows how they act and think.
This narrative that the left continually puts out insinuates that Trump and his administration would need to spend every waking moment conspiring and carrying out the non stop "corrupt endeavors" they have accused him of...…. except for those damn media that follow him everywhere and record everything he says and does for the American people everyday.. And his promises kept record.



ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 821
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:30 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:06 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:59 am
Dick84 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:47 am


Isn’t that what his people have been saying up to now?
Actually.. seems unlikely, based on the law, that he’ll win.

Again.. why are you okay with this? And, understand, that means no candidate, ever, needs to show theirs.

And... again, he lied about this.
Never ceases to amaze me that people can just accept someone bullshitting to their face.. he is not even attempting to hide it anymore
What a crock of shit this is from both you fuckin clowns, you and lying Dick.

The only time Trump loses one of these rulings is when the Judge is a recent Democrat appointee and there is always controversy in the rulings.
ie, trying to legislate from the bench and overstepping their authority in Federal matters.
Trump wins almost all of these cases when bias is excluded and law followed.
What you fuckin meatheads don't get is Trump doesn't make any moves w/o hearing about/knowing the legal ramifications first. He's mentioned this many times over the years in numerous interviews he had before the Presidency and they wanted to pick his business brain..
Trey Gowdy was just added to his legal team because he has done battle/interacted with the current left crowd and knows how they act and think.
This narrative that the left continually puts out insinuates that Trump and his administration would need to spend every waking moment conspiring and carrying out the non stop "corrupt endeavors" they have accused him of...…. except for those damn media that follow him everywhere and record everything he says and does for the American people everyday.. And his promises kept record.
You made me spend 30 looking into this and my conclusion is it’s fake news... please provide proof that judges are Dem backed.



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5541
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:58 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:30 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:06 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:59 am


Never ceases to amaze me that people can just accept someone bullshitting to their face.. he is not even attempting to hide it anymore
What a crock of shit this is from both you fuckin clowns, you and lying Dick.

The only time Trump loses one of these rulings is when the Judge is a recent Democrat appointee and there is always controversy in the rulings.
ie, trying to legislate from the bench and overstepping their authority in Federal matters.
Trump wins almost all of these cases when bias is excluded and law followed.
What you fuckin meatheads don't get is Trump doesn't make any moves w/o hearing about/knowing the legal ramifications first. He's mentioned this many times over the years in numerous interviews he had before the Presidency and they wanted to pick his business brain..
Trey Gowdy was just added to his legal team because he has done battle/interacted with the current left crowd and knows how they act and think.
This narrative that the left continually puts out insinuates that Trump and his administration would need to spend every waking moment conspiring and carrying out the non stop "corrupt endeavors" they have accused him of...…. except for those damn media that follow him everywhere and record everything he says and does for the American people everyday.. And his promises kept record.
You made me spend 30 looking into this and my conclusion is it’s fake news... please provide proof that judges are Dem backed.
His recent case was decided in a 3 judge panel, 2/3 majority verdict.
A Clinton and an Obama appointed Judges voted against Trump for the majority.
And again check your sources. MSM will leave these details out. Like virtually every judge that issued an injunction on his Muslim travel ban or border/immigration orders were dem appointed, many Affirmative Action.
Ninth Circuit ring any bells?



ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 821
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:21 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:58 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:30 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:06 pm

What a crock of shit this is from both you fuckin clowns, you and lying Dick.

The only time Trump loses one of these rulings is when the Judge is a recent Democrat appointee and there is always controversy in the rulings.
ie, trying to legislate from the bench and overstepping their authority in Federal matters.
Trump wins almost all of these cases when bias is excluded and law followed.
What you fuckin meatheads don't get is Trump doesn't make any moves w/o hearing about/knowing the legal ramifications first. He's mentioned this many times over the years in numerous interviews he had before the Presidency and they wanted to pick his business brain..
Trey Gowdy was just added to his legal team because he has done battle/interacted with the current left crowd and knows how they act and think.
This narrative that the left continually puts out insinuates that Trump and his administration would need to spend every waking moment conspiring and carrying out the non stop "corrupt endeavors" they have accused him of...…. except for those damn media that follow him everywhere and record everything he says and does for the American people everyday.. And his promises kept record.
You made me spend 30 looking into this and my conclusion is it’s fake news... please provide proof that judges are Dem backed.
His recent case was decided in a 3 judge panel, 2/3 majority verdict.
A Clinton and an Obama appointed Judges voted against Trump for the majority.
And again check your sources. MSM will leave these details out. Like virtually every judge that issued an injunction on his Muslim travel ban or border/immigration orders were dem appointed, many Affirmative Action.
Ninth Circuit ring any bells?
Im just not getting this sorry... just because a judge was appointed during an administration means nothing... reminds me of republicans calling Mueller a dem when in fact he was a Republican!! Not everything in this world needs a conspiracy theory... the real story is that one judge voted against!!



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5541
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:12 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:21 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:58 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:30 pm


You made me spend 30 looking into this and my conclusion is it’s fake news... please provide proof that judges are Dem backed.
His recent case was decided in a 3 judge panel, 2/3 majority verdict.
A Clinton and an Obama appointed Judges voted against Trump for the majority.
And again check your sources. MSM will leave these details out. Like virtually every judge that issued an injunction on his Muslim travel ban or border/immigration orders were dem appointed, many Affirmative Action.
Ninth Circuit ring any bells?
Im just not getting this sorry... just because a judge was appointed during an administration means nothing... reminds me of republicans calling Mueller a dem when in fact he was a Republican!! Not everything in this world needs a conspiracy theory... the real story is that one judge voted against!!
Anti Trumpers like John Mc Cain, John Kaesich, George Bush and Mitt Romney amongst many others are republicans so what's your point.
The criminal establishment is not just Dems, but most lean that way.
You're not getting it because you don't want to.
You only get Bullshit Concocted Trump hit piece stories.
The judges I speak of and many are in the 9th circuit, had reached a point that their rulings were being overturned by the SCOTUS over 80% of the time.
It's changing now in the 9th because Trump has been inserting Conservative/Constitution minded judges into that Circuit.
You all will find out how much that does matter in due time. By the end of the year, (his 3rd) Trump will have appointed over 180 judges all over the US. That is unheard of for any presidential term length.
Wait til they all settle in and their influence starts to take effect.
He'll appoint perhaps a similar type number in his next term as they continue to weed out the deep state in everything, everywhere.
They already have a Conservative SCOTUS majority and that should also expand during Trumps 2nd term. When the real investigations go down and the rodents scatter, everything, not just judicial, will need to be re staffed to some extent..
The GOP will of course have the House and Senate for President Trump to work with there will be nothing the Dems can do about it either. They did it to themselves.



ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 821
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:18 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:12 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:21 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:58 pm

His recent case was decided in a 3 judge panel, 2/3 majority verdict.
A Clinton and an Obama appointed Judges voted against Trump for the majority.
And again check your sources. MSM will leave these details out. Like virtually every judge that issued an injunction on his Muslim travel ban or border/immigration orders were dem appointed, many Affirmative Action.
Ninth Circuit ring any bells?
Im just not getting this sorry... just because a judge was appointed during an administration means nothing... reminds me of republicans calling Mueller a dem when in fact he was a Republican!! Not everything in this world needs a conspiracy theory... the real story is that one judge voted against!!
Anti Trumpers like John Mc Cain, John Kaesich, George Bush and Mitt Romney amongst many others are republicans so what's your point.
The criminal establishment is not just Dems, but most lean that way.
You're not getting it because you don't want to.
You only get Bullshit Concocted Trump hit piece stories.
The judges I speak of and many are in the 9th circuit, had reached a point that their rulings were being overturned by the SCOTUS over 80% of the time.
It's changing now in the 9th because Trump has been inserting Conservative/Constitution minded judges into that Circuit.
You all will find out how much that does matter in due time. By the end of the year, (his 3rd) Trump will have appointed over 180 judges all over the US. That is unheard of for any presidential term length.
Wait til they all settle in and their influence starts to take effect.
He'll appoint perhaps a similar type number in his next term as they continue to weed out the deep state in everything, everywhere.
They already have a Conservative SCOTUS majority and that should also expand during Trumps 2nd term. When the real investigations go down and the rodents scatter, everything, not just judicial, will need to be re staffed to some extent..
The GOP will of course have the House and Senate for President Trump to work with there will be nothing the Dems can do about it either. They did it to themselves.
Maybe it’s as simple as the Trump administration is wrong 80% of the time... I think that is a better theory



Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3146
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:43 am

69RamFan wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:26 am
Why the hell would any one care about someone taxes...

That's the job of the IRS.....

Not some lawmaker that doesn't even do their own taxes... :lol: :lol: :lol:

If Trump did something wrong with his taxes, IRS would be all over it,

IRS are the professional in doing taxes,,,, and they haven't found anything wrong with it....

So who gives a damn,,,,

This is so laughable getting a hard on with someone taxes.... :lol: :lol: :lol:


^^^^THIS ^^^^
Sorry, but I had to stop the goal posts from moving in this thread. Libs love to move the goal posts and go off on all sorts of tangents when they've been proven wrong. :oops:


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

Post Reply
Rate this topic