Trumps contribution to the working class

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
User avatar
ElAcky
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3683
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:32 am

For The First Time In History, U.S. Billionaires Paid A Lower Tax Rate Than The Working Class: What Should We Do About It?
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackkelly/ ... -about-it/

Don’t give me that he is responsible for the unemployment rate, we all know that was Obama.



User avatar
RamPower
Veteran
Posts: 2231
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:52 pm
Contact:

Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:38 am

ElAcky wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:32 am
For The First Time In History, U.S. Billionaires Paid A Lower Tax Rate Than The Working Class: What Should We Do About It?
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackkelly/ ... -about-it/

Don’t give me that he is responsible for the unemployment rate, we all know that was Obama.
That's true - look at what Obama inherited from Bush, what like around 10%? It came down in a consistent straight line right thru Trump's time. We'd obviously be better off if Trump would get the fuck out of the way. Drain the swamp :lol: :lol: :lol:



User avatar
ElAcky
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3683
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:45 am

RamPower wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:38 am
ElAcky wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:32 am
For The First Time In History, U.S. Billionaires Paid A Lower Tax Rate Than The Working Class: What Should We Do About It?
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackkelly/ ... -about-it/

Don’t give me that he is responsible for the unemployment rate, we all know that was Obama.
That's true - look at what Obama inherited from Bush, what like around 10%? It came down in a consistent straight line right thru Trump's time. We'd obviously be better off if Trump would get the fuck out of the way. Drain the swamp :lol: :lol: :lol:
Trumps tax cuts for the rich had only one purpose.. enrich himself.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13067
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:06 pm

It’s funny how Trumpsters say nothing about this.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4834
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am
Contact:

Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:20 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:32 am
For The First Time In History, U.S. Billionaires Paid A Lower Tax Rate Than The Working Class: What Should We Do About It?
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackkelly/ ... -about-it/

Don’t give me that he is responsible for the unemployment rate, we all know that was Obama.

You loons thinking that because Joe Blow down the street makes more, yet pays less taxes is something to revolt about?
I don't.
I'm doing fine, as are most Americans.
And yeah - LOWEST UNEMPLOYMENT RATE EVER. THANKS, Trump. 8-)
...Obama had NOTHING to do with it. Creating government jobs doesn't count. Only a stinking lib would think that adding to the bureaucracy is a good thing. :oops:


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13067
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:19 pm

Ants wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:20 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:32 am
For The First Time In History, U.S. Billionaires Paid A Lower Tax Rate Than The Working Class: What Should We Do About It?
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackkelly/ ... -about-it/

Don’t give me that he is responsible for the unemployment rate, we all know that was Obama.

You loons thinking that because Joe Blow down the street makes more, yet pays less taxes is something to revolt about?
I don't.
I'm doing fine, as are most Americans.
And yeah - LOWEST UNEMPLOYMENT RATE EVER. THANKS, Trump. 8-)
...Obama had NOTHING to do with it. Creating government jobs doesn't count. Only a stinking lib would think that adding to the bureaucracy is a good thing. :oops:
Only someone who lies could sell this.

Government spending hasn’t gone down under Trump.

The unemployment rate had a steady decline under Obama... ALONG WITH THE BUDGET DEFICIT WHICH IS NOW SKYROCKETING.

Cunt.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7281
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Contact:

Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:03 am

Poor Dick....still struggling with handling the truth....

Here's more reality to trigger you some more..
Look at the multitudes of Americans that don't see things the way you do snowflake and a substantially less crowd that does.
Did you see the turnout at Trumps Dallas rally compared to what?...the 5,000 Bernie, AOC and Michael "the human garburator" Moore drew in NY City?
Have a look for yourself and keep acting like you speak for the majority of Americans... There's links to 2 videos taken at the event in Dallas.
One is of the all time "record setting" attendance inside American Airlines Arena and the other is the approx. 30,000 outside watching him speak on big screens.....
They had over 120,000 request for tickets and the feeling is that they could have drawn more in the Dallas Cowboys 100,000+ seat stadium than the Cowboys have EVER drawn.
We may get to see if he can break the 100G barrier because their thinking about renting the big house the Wolverines play in, in Michigan for a future rally there.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... ntensifies



Rammer
Pro-bowler
Posts: 2858
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:17 pm
Contact:

Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:36 am

ElAcky wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:32 am
For The First Time In History, U.S. Billionaires Paid A Lower Tax Rate Than The Working Class: What Should We Do About It?
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackkelly/ ... -about-it/

Don’t give me that he is responsible for the unemployment rate, we all know that was Obama.
Sorry, dude. The poor are helped the most in a growing economy. It's the history of our country. A growing pie- raises everybody. Trump's policies that you all fought so hard to stop, is what gave us this unprecedented growth and record unemployment. Marching in the streets doesn't do it - growth and jobs do. If you would let him control our borders, we would even have more wage growth.

You want a fairer tax plan? Fine, everybody should be paying a percentage of income into taxes. Make a federal sales tax. Everybody in Sweden pays federal income and sales taxes. The poor in the us actually pay zero federal income tax and then many still get huge refunds. So stop giving half of the population a totally free ride. Sure, make the ultra rich pay more too. but understand there is not enough money raised by just taxing the rich. The math deosn't work. This is the big secret the libs never tell you. You could tax the rich at 99% and It won't even put a big dent in Medicare for all. Of course, this isn't even factoring in that it would tank the economy as the rich would take their money and invest overseas and not here.

So, you could tax a little more and it would be okay. I don't know the exact amount. But keep taking a bigger percent of a smaller pie and you end up with less and less and an ever shrinking pie. It's not good or bad, liberal or conservative, it's just how it works. Sorry.



User avatar
ElAcky
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3683
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:50 am

Rammer wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:36 am
ElAcky wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:32 am
For The First Time In History, U.S. Billionaires Paid A Lower Tax Rate Than The Working Class: What Should We Do About It?
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackkelly/ ... -about-it/

Don’t give me that he is responsible for the unemployment rate, we all know that was Obama.
Sorry, dude. The poor are helped the most in a growing economy. It's the history of our country. A growing pie- raises everybody. Trump's policies that you all fought so hard to stop, is what gave us this unprecedented growth and record unemployment. Marching in the streets doesn't do it - growth and jobs do. If you would let him control our borders, we would even have more wage growth.

You want a fairer tax plan? Fine, everybody should be paying a percentage of income into taxes. Make a federal sales tax. Everybody in Sweden pays federal income and sales taxes. The poor in the us actually pay zero federal income tax and then many still get huge refunds. So stop giving half of the population a totally free ride. Sure, make the ultra rich pay more too. but understand there is not enough money raised by just taxing the rich. The math deosn't work. This is the big secret the libs never tell you. You could tax the rich at 99% and It won't even put a big dent in Medicare for all. Of course, this isn't even factoring in that it would tank the economy as the rich would take their money and invest overseas and not here.

So, you could tax a little more and it would be okay. I don't know the exact amount. But keep taking a bigger percent of a smaller pie and you end up with less and less and an ever shrinking pie. It's not good or bad, liberal or conservative, it's just how it works. Sorry.
When 50% of the wealth in the US is owned by a handful of people (i thing it was 5) then yes taxing the rich will make a huge difference..



Rammer
Pro-bowler
Posts: 2858
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:17 pm
Contact:

Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:57 am

ElAcky wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:50 am
Rammer wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:36 am
ElAcky wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:32 am
For The First Time In History, U.S. Billionaires Paid A Lower Tax Rate Than The Working Class: What Should We Do About It?
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackkelly/ ... -about-it/

Don’t give me that he is responsible for the unemployment rate, we all know that was Obama.
Sorry, dude. The poor are helped the most in a growing economy. It's the history of our country. A growing pie- raises everybody. Trump's policies that you all fought so hard to stop, is what gave us this unprecedented growth and record unemployment. Marching in the streets doesn't do it - growth and jobs do. If you would let him control our borders, we would even have more wage growth.

You want a fairer tax plan? Fine, everybody should be paying a percentage of income into taxes. Make a federal sales tax. Everybody in Sweden pays federal income and sales taxes. The poor in the us actually pay zero federal income tax and then many still get huge refunds. So stop giving half of the population a totally free ride. Sure, make the ultra rich pay more too. but understand there is not enough money raised by just taxing the rich. The math deosn't work. This is the big secret the libs never tell you. You could tax the rich at 99% and It won't even put a big dent in Medicare for all. Of course, this isn't even factoring in that it would tank the economy as the rich would take their money and invest overseas and not here.

So, you could tax a little more and it would be okay. I don't know the exact amount. But keep taking a bigger percent of a smaller pie and you end up with less and less and an ever shrinking pie. It's not good or bad, liberal or conservative, it's just how it works. Sorry.
When 50% of the wealth in the US is owned by a handful of people (i thing it was 5) then yes taxing the rich will make a huge difference..
These are great talking points. You guys are good at that. It stirs up the masses and there is some truth to it. I agree that is too much wealth and income inequality. But wealth and income are 2 different things. Wealth is what you can accumulate after you already paid taxes on the money that you earned. To redistribute wealth, you have to confiscate what is already theirs. Make Bill Gates give his shares of Microsoft to the govt or something. Estate taxes do this too. So I suppose you are all for that. It seems unfair to me.
I assume that you don't want the US to turn into Venezuela and do something like this.

Raising taxes on the income of the rich might make you feel better but it won't make such a huge difference. Maybe they can pay higher but they already pay a good percentage a large percentage of federal taxes as a whole, while the bottom 50 percent of workers pay nothing. You could raise the rate on the mega rich to 75% or something but this will in the long term shrink the pie and hurt the economy. When you add state and local taxes they pay, it might equal more than 100%. It doesn't work. Wealth will flee the country.
Worst part of it is, even if it did work, it won't pay for Medicare for all or some of these other huge programs that people like Bernie throw out there. It just won't. It''s simple math, it doesn't even come close. And that's assuming the wealth won't flee to safer ground and there isn't higher unemployment, stock markets don't crash, etc. Overall, it will just make things stagnant.

We have a global economy now. Our workers are competing with Chinese workers, Indian workers, etc. This is why their wages are not rising as fast as in other boom times. The only way to really address income inequality, is to level the playing field to level the playing field for lesser skilled workers as much as you can. Yet, Trump tries to do this with China and Mexico and you're against it.



Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4834
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am
Contact:

Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:57 am

Dick84 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:19 pm
Ants wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:20 pm



You loons thinking that because Joe Blow down the street makes more, yet pays less taxes is something to revolt about?
I don't.
I'm doing fine, as are most Americans.
And yeah - LOWEST UNEMPLOYMENT RATE EVER. THANKS, Trump. 8-)
...Obama had NOTHING to do with it. Creating government jobs doesn't count. Only a stinking lib would think that adding to the bureaucracy is a good thing. :oops:
Only someone who lies could sell this.

Government spending hasn’t gone down under Trump.

The unemployment rate had a steady decline under Obama... ALONG WITH THE BUDGET DEFICIT WHICH IS NOW SKYROCKETING.

Cunt.


ANOTHER FLAG ON THE PLAY :!: :!: :!:
Nobody is talking about a budget deficit or Trump spending which is admittedly higher than I would like.

We're talking about why the economy is as good as it is. Obama's 8 years did NOTHING but barely tread water. He's a left-wing socialist that doesn't understand economics.
No reasonable person could think that Obama is the reason why things look so bright right now (economically). :cry:


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7281
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Contact:

Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:05 pm

Ants wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:57 am
Dick84 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:19 pm
Ants wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:20 pm



You loons thinking that because Joe Blow down the street makes more, yet pays less taxes is something to revolt about?
I don't.
I'm doing fine, as are most Americans.
And yeah - LOWEST UNEMPLOYMENT RATE EVER. THANKS, Trump. 8-)
...Obama had NOTHING to do with it. Creating government jobs doesn't count. Only a stinking lib would think that adding to the bureaucracy is a good thing. :oops:
Only someone who lies could sell this.

Government spending hasn’t gone down under Trump.

The unemployment rate had a steady decline under Obama... ALONG WITH THE BUDGET DEFICIT WHICH IS NOW SKYROCKETING.

Cunt.


ANOTHER FLAG ON THE PLAY :!: :!: :!:
Nobody is talking about a budget deficit or Trump spending which is admittedly higher than I would like.

We're talking about why the economy is as good as it is. Obama's 8 years did NOTHING but barely tread water. He's a left-wing socialist that doesn't understand economics.
No reasonable person could think that Obama is the reason why things look so bright right now (economically). :cry:
What pisses the left off is Trump is spending on American entities, American jobs and people, the military, the border wall, vets and seniors, Farmers/agriculture etc and not on the globalists socialist anti American agenda like we saw from OFraudster

What the left isn't and won't acknowledge is the other wealth Trump has obtained for the country, From tariffs on China, over 100B$ and counting, another 100B+$ from delinquent NATO members, discontinued foreign aid to those so called friends with constant anti American tendencies and B's more in renegotiated bogus trade deals. Then there's how many B's saved from withdrawing from the TPP, the Paris Accord, the Iran deal and numerous crooked UN agencies. You can add all the energy elements that the US is now the NO.1 producer and provider of. Plus the selling of American made military equipment, aid and protection all over the world. He's making them pay their bills. All of that, the left would not allow when they had the White House because they were trying to weaken us, not strengthen us like Trump has.

When you tally it all up, it's a sizable haul akin to the amounts that those before Trump and after Reagan, tried to give away to our enemies. In the end, it has Left heads exploding daily because he has sent their Destroy America agenda back into the shitter where it belongs.

KAG 2020.



Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4834
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am
Contact:

Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:56 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:05 pm

What pisses the left off is Trump is spending on American entities, American jobs and people, the military, the border wall, vets and seniors, Farmers/agriculture etc and not on the globalists socialist anti American agenda like we saw from OFraudster

What the left isn't and won't acknowledge is the other wealth Trump has obtained for the country, From tariffs on China, over 100B$ and counting, another 100B+$ from delinquent NATO members, discontinued foreign aid to those so called friends with constant anti American tendencies and B's more in renegotiated bogus trade deals. Then there's how many B's saved from withdrawing from the TPP, the Paris Accord, the Iran deal and numerous crooked UN agencies. You can add all the energy elements that the US is now the NO.1 producer and provider of. Plus the selling of American made military equipment, aid and protection all over the world. He's making them pay their bills. All of that, the left would not allow when they had the White House because they were trying to weaken us, not strengthen us like Trump has.

When you tally it all up, it's a sizable haul akin to the amounts that those before Trump and after Reagan, tried to give away to our enemies. In the end, it has Left heads exploding daily because he has sent their Destroy America agenda back into the shitter where it belongs.

KAG 2020.

We have to find a way to get all that on a bumper sticker! :lol:


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7281
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Contact:

Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:46 am

Ants wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:56 am

We have to find a way to get all that on a bumper sticker! :lol:
I could imagine the masses of triggered snowflakes heads exploding with thousands of cars vandalized and set on fire? A further boost to an already booming economy repairing or replacing them. 8-)



User avatar
ElAcky
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3683
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:34 am

Rammer wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:57 am
ElAcky wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:50 am
Rammer wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:36 am


Sorry, dude. The poor are helped the most in a growing economy. It's the history of our country. A growing pie- raises everybody. Trump's policies that you all fought so hard to stop, is what gave us this unprecedented growth and record unemployment. Marching in the streets doesn't do it - growth and jobs do. If you would let him control our borders, we would even have more wage growth.

You want a fairer tax plan? Fine, everybody should be paying a percentage of income into taxes. Make a federal sales tax. Everybody in Sweden pays federal income and sales taxes. The poor in the us actually pay zero federal income tax and then many still get huge refunds. So stop giving half of the population a totally free ride. Sure, make the ultra rich pay more too. but understand there is not enough money raised by just taxing the rich. The math deosn't work. This is the big secret the libs never tell you. You could tax the rich at 99% and It won't even put a big dent in Medicare for all. Of course, this isn't even factoring in that it would tank the economy as the rich would take their money and invest overseas and not here.

So, you could tax a little more and it would be okay. I don't know the exact amount. But keep taking a bigger percent of a smaller pie and you end up with less and less and an ever shrinking pie. It's not good or bad, liberal or conservative, it's just how it works. Sorry.
When 50% of the wealth in the US is owned by a handful of people (i thing it was 5) then yes taxing the rich will make a huge difference..
These are great talking points. You guys are good at that. It stirs up the masses and there is some truth to it. I agree that is too much wealth and income inequality. But wealth and income are 2 different things. Wealth is what you can accumulate after you already paid taxes on the money that you earned. To redistribute wealth, you have to confiscate what is already theirs. Make Bill Gates give his shares of Microsoft to the govt or something. Estate taxes do this too. So I suppose you are all for that. It seems unfair to me.
I assume that you don't want the US to turn into Venezuela and do something like this.

Raising taxes on the income of the rich might make you feel better but it won't make such a huge difference. Maybe they can pay higher but they already pay a good percentage a large percentage of federal taxes as a whole, while the bottom 50 percent of workers pay nothing. You could raise the rate on the mega rich to 75% or something but this will in the long term shrink the pie and hurt the economy. When you add state and local taxes they pay, it might equal more than 100%. It doesn't work. Wealth will flee the country.
Worst part of it is, even if it did work, it won't pay for Medicare for all or some of these other huge programs that people like Bernie throw out there. It just won't. It''s simple math, it doesn't even come close. And that's assuming the wealth won't flee to safer ground and there isn't higher unemployment, stock markets don't crash, etc. Overall, it will just make things stagnant.

We have a global economy now. Our workers are competing with Chinese workers, Indian workers, etc. This is why their wages are not rising as fast as in other boom times. The only way to really address income inequality, is to level the playing field to level the playing field for lesser skilled workers as much as you can. Yet, Trump tries to do this with China and Mexico and you're against it.
Rammer, firstly you should not be competing with Chinese workers you should be eliminating them using technology e.g. Tesla and Amazon as examples of where automation will eventually screw countries with big manufacturing workforces.. What Trump failed to tell you is the the middle class jobs as they are understood to be in the past are gone... dead.. no future.... they are never coming back and you need to move on and accept that. Coal jobs, manufacturing jobs, administrators, taxi and road drivers, shop owners ... all gone...

It’s not a bad thing is just change and you need to transition...

Regarding taxes, they made their wealth by not being taxed.. about 50% of their wealth as a minimum.. This top 5% are the ones that dictate the tax laws in their favour. They can hide money in tax havens, ask for bailouts if things go wrong etc... this is where the equality is screwed.

There is actually more than enough for everyone in the western world to live extremely comfortably but unfortunately human nature is what it is and there is always people that want to have more than the rest and willing to screw everyone to get it... A good example is Exon who it now turns out knew they were doing the wrong thing for 30 years but kept denying it.. fuck everyone else as long as our shareholders get their dosh.



Rammer
Pro-bowler
Posts: 2858
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:17 pm
Contact:

Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:01 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:34 am
Rammer wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:57 am
ElAcky wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:50 am


When 50% of the wealth in the US is owned by a handful of people (i thing it was 5) then yes taxing the rich will make a huge difference..
These are great talking points. You guys are good at that. It stirs up the masses and there is some truth to it. I agree that is too much wealth and income inequality. But wealth and income are 2 different things. Wealth is what you can accumulate after you already paid taxes on the money that you earned. To redistribute wealth, you have to confiscate what is already theirs. Make Bill Gates give his shares of Microsoft to the govt or something. Estate taxes do this too. So I suppose you are all for that. It seems unfair to me.
I assume that you don't want the US to turn into Venezuela and do something like this.

Raising taxes on the income of the rich might make you feel better but it won't make such a huge difference. Maybe they can pay higher but they already pay a good percentage a large percentage of federal taxes as a whole, while the bottom 50 percent of workers pay nothing. You could raise the rate on the mega rich to 75% or something but this will in the long term shrink the pie and hurt the economy. When you add state and local taxes they pay, it might equal more than 100%. It doesn't work. Wealth will flee the country.
Worst part of it is, even if it did work, it won't pay for Medicare for all or some of these other huge programs that people like Bernie throw out there. It just won't. It''s simple math, it doesn't even come close. And that's assuming the wealth won't flee to safer ground and there isn't higher unemployment, stock markets don't crash, etc. Overall, it will just make things stagnant.

We have a global economy now. Our workers are competing with Chinese workers, Indian workers, etc. This is why their wages are not rising as fast as in other boom times. The only way to really address income inequality, is to level the playing field to level the playing field for lesser skilled workers as much as you can. Yet, Trump tries to do this with China and Mexico and you're against it.
Rammer, firstly you should not be competing with Chinese workers you should be eliminating them using technology e.g. Tesla and Amazon as examples of where automation will eventually screw countries with big manufacturing workforces.. What Trump failed to tell you is the the middle class jobs as they are understood to be in the past are gone... dead.. no future.... they are never coming back and you need to move on and accept that. Coal jobs, manufacturing jobs, administrators, taxi and road drivers, shop owners ... all gone...

It’s not a bad thing is just change and you need to transition...

Regarding taxes, they made their wealth by not being taxed.. about 50% of their wealth as a minimum.. This top 5% are the ones that dictate the tax laws in their favour. They can hide money in tax havens, ask for bailouts if things go wrong etc... this is where the equality is screwed.

There is actually more than enough for everyone in the western world to live extremely comfortably but unfortunately human nature is what it is and there is always people that want to have more than the rest and willing to screw everyone to get it... A good example is Exon who it now turns out knew they were doing the wrong thing for 30 years but kept denying it.. fuck everyone else as long as our shareholders get their dosh.

You said it. Human nature. I feel like you guys on the left don't understand this at all.

What you are suggesting is taking away everyone's wealth and redistributing it how you want or trusting government.to do this. --- Where have they done this and not ended up with economic disaster? Everyone slowly becomes poorer and poorer , except for the members of the ruling party -who are the new billionaires because they now make all the decisions about money, production, allocation of resources. Only now, their jobs and all decisions they make are based on politics and corruption. ala North korea, and Soviet union..... Sorry, pal that's human nature. It just is. I wish it wasn't true but you and I cannot change it.

It turns out that Capitalism, yes -somewhat controlled and regulated by govt. is the fairest of all the systems. It is the best and fairest allocator of resources, rewards merit, excellence, encourages ingenuity, quality and workmanship and motivates people. It also provides for the best standard of living for the people by far. It isn't perfect, isn't always fair but it's by far the best system that we have ever found. You cannot take the incentive away. People have to be rewarded for success, otherwise it doesn't work.



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7281
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Contact:

Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:01 am

"""" What Trump failed to tell you is the the middle class jobs as they are understood to be in the past are gone... dead.. no future.... they are never coming back and you need to move on and accept that. Coal jobs, manufacturing jobs, administrators, taxi and road drivers, shop owners ... all gone...""""


More from Elacky's intestines..... what he won't find up his ass is...

600,000+ manufacturing jobs have already returned to the US with thousands more awaiting the completion of the renovation or construction of new factories and facilities by returning businesses currently underway all over the country.
Small business start up is up all over the country as well.
The average American household has 3900 more $$ than they had last year with wages increasing at over 3% annually.
Over 7m new jobs have been created in 3 years and the US economy is at a 51 year high and currently has an all time high of 160M Americans EMPLOYED in the workforce. There are more jobs available then people out of work and 6.5M people have been lifted off of Welfare. I could go on but this is more then enough to expose Captain Bullshit Elacky.

So continue looking like the meathead you always do every time you pull it and pretend you know what your talking about....



User avatar
ElAcky
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3683
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:21 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:01 am
"""" What Trump failed to tell you is the the middle class jobs as they are understood to be in the past are gone... dead.. no future.... they are never coming back and you need to move on and accept that. Coal jobs, manufacturing jobs, administrators, taxi and road drivers, shop owners ... all gone...""""


More from Elacky's intestines..... what he won't find up his ass is...

600,000+ manufacturing jobs have already returned to the US with thousands more awaiting the completion of the renovation or construction of new factories and facilities by returning businesses currently underway all over the country.
Small business start up is up all over the country as well.
The average American household has 3900 more $$ than they had last year with wages increasing at over 3% annually.
Over 7m new jobs have been created in 3 years and the US economy is at a 51 year high and currently has an all time high of 160M Americans EMPLOYED in the workforce. There are more jobs available then people out of work and 6.5M people have been lifted off of Welfare. I could go on but this is more then enough to expose Captain Bullshit Elacky.

So continue looking like the meathead you always do every time you pull it and pretend you know what your talking about....
As you’d expect I did a fact check and yes there was an increase of manufacturing jobs ( not sure where 600k came from though) in the last few years but this an abnormality.. The vast majority of new jobs came from services.. what’s more, if you look at the historical trend of manufacturing jobs (wiki is an easy reference) you will see a steady decline since the 1940’s... quite staggering actually. Well done on making up pathetic fake news and not looking at the bigger picture Private Bollocks.



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7281
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Contact:

Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:42 am

ElAcky wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:21 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:01 am
"""" What Trump failed to tell you is the the middle class jobs as they are understood to be in the past are gone... dead.. no future.... they are never coming back and you need to move on and accept that. Coal jobs, manufacturing jobs, administrators, taxi and road drivers, shop owners ... all gone...""""


More from Elacky's intestines..... what he won't find up his ass is...

600,000+ manufacturing jobs have already returned to the US with thousands more awaiting the completion of the renovation or construction of new factories and facilities by returning businesses currently underway all over the country.
Small business start up is up all over the country as well.
The average American household has 3900 more $$ than they had last year with wages increasing at over 3% annually.
Over 7m new jobs have been created in 3 years and the US economy is at a 51 year high and currently has an all time high of 160M Americans EMPLOYED in the workforce. There are more jobs available then people out of work and 6.5M people have been lifted off of Welfare. I could go on but this is more then enough to expose Captain Bullshit Elacky.

So continue looking like the meathead you always do every time you pull it and pretend you know what your talking about....
As you’d expect I did a fact check and yes there was an increase of manufacturing jobs ( not sure where 600k came from though) in the last few years but this an abnormality.. The vast majority of new jobs came from services.. what’s more, if you look at the historical trend of manufacturing jobs (wiki is an easy reference) you will see a steady decline since the 1940’s... quite staggering actually. Well done on making up pathetic fake news and not looking at the bigger picture Private Bollocks.
Your Rachael Madcow Fact check is rejected as is your assumption that everyone but you brings the fake news. It is well documented in everyone of your BULLSHIT festered posts, like this one here who the pathetic meathead is. Thanks for playing...



User avatar
ElAcky
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3683
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:47 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:42 am
ElAcky wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:21 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:01 am
"""" What Trump failed to tell you is the the middle class jobs as they are understood to be in the past are gone... dead.. no future.... they are never coming back and you need to move on and accept that. Coal jobs, manufacturing jobs, administrators, taxi and road drivers, shop owners ... all gone...""""


More from Elacky's intestines..... what he won't find up his ass is...

600,000+ manufacturing jobs have already returned to the US with thousands more awaiting the completion of the renovation or construction of new factories and facilities by returning businesses currently underway all over the country.
Small business start up is up all over the country as well.
The average American household has 3900 more $$ than they had last year with wages increasing at over 3% annually.
Over 7m new jobs have been created in 3 years and the US economy is at a 51 year high and currently has an all time high of 160M Americans EMPLOYED in the workforce. There are more jobs available then people out of work and 6.5M people have been lifted off of Welfare. I could go on but this is more then enough to expose Captain Bullshit Elacky.

So continue looking like the meathead you always do every time you pull it and pretend you know what your talking about....
As you’d expect I did a fact check and yes there was an increase of manufacturing jobs ( not sure where 600k came from though) in the last few years but this an abnormality.. The vast majority of new jobs came from services.. what’s more, if you look at the historical trend of manufacturing jobs (wiki is an easy reference) you will see a steady decline since the 1940’s... quite staggering actually. Well done on making up pathetic fake news and not looking at the bigger picture Private Bollocks.
Your Rachael Madcow Fact check is rejected as is your assumption that everyone but you brings the fake news. It is well documented in everyone of your BULLSHIT festered posts, like this one here who the pathetic meathead is. Thanks for playing...
Just because you reject doesn’t mean it’s not fact... Trumpites seem to think that is they make shit up it will stick... no sir... a fact is a fact and that Fanny be changed through your denials or hysterics



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7281
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Contact:

Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:06 am

ElAcky wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:47 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:42 am
ElAcky wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:21 am


As you’d expect I did a fact check and yes there was an increase of manufacturing jobs ( not sure where 600k came from though) in the last few years but this an abnormality.. The vast majority of new jobs came from services.. what’s more, if you look at the historical trend of manufacturing jobs (wiki is an easy reference) you will see a steady decline since the 1940’s... quite staggering actually. Well done on making up pathetic fake news and not looking at the bigger picture Private Bollocks.
Your Rachael Madcow Fact check is rejected as is your assumption that everyone but you brings the fake news. It is well documented in everyone of your BULLSHIT festered posts, like this one here who the pathetic meathead is. Thanks for playing...
Just because you reject doesn’t mean it’s not fact... Trumpites seem to think that is they make shit up it will stick... no sir... a fact is a fact and that Fanny be changed through your denials or hysterics
Just because you promote doesn't mean its fact. Lying libscum seem to think if they use the fact checker up their ass, we will all submit... no sir....
concocted bullshit is concocted bullshit no matter who's ass it came from and that Fanny be changed thru TDS or repeating concocted bullshit over and over..



User avatar
ElAcky
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3683
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:21 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:06 am
ElAcky wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:47 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:42 am

Your Rachael Madcow Fact check is rejected as is your assumption that everyone but you brings the fake news. It is well documented in everyone of your BULLSHIT festered posts, like this one here who the pathetic meathead is. Thanks for playing...
Just because you reject doesn’t mean it’s not fact... Trumpites seem to think that is they make shit up it will stick... no sir... a fact is a fact and that Fanny be changed through your denials or hysterics
Just because you promote doesn't mean its fact. Lying libscum seem to think if they use the fact checker up their ass, we will all submit... no sir....
concocted bullshit is concocted bullshit no matter who's ass it came from and that Fanny be changed thru TDS or repeating concocted bullshit over and over..
I provided facts you returned hysterics... this ve never heard a single fact from you that you could back up... just noise.. and lots of it to your credit.. I can recite all your lines!!



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7281
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Contact:

Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:10 am

ElAcky wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:21 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:06 am
ElAcky wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:47 am


Just because you reject doesn’t mean it’s not fact... Trumpites seem to think that is they make shit up it will stick... no sir... a fact is a fact and that Fanny be changed through your denials or hysterics
Just because you promote doesn't mean its fact. Lying libscum seem to think if they use the fact checker up their ass, we will all submit... no sir....
concocted bullshit is concocted bullshit no matter who's ass it came from and that Fanny be changed thru TDS or repeating concocted bullshit over and over..

I provided facts you returned hysterics... this ve never heard a single fact from you that you could back up... just noise.. and lots of it to your credit.. I can recite all your lines!!
^^^^^More Bullshit Projection^^^^
You provided NO facts at all. The more you utter the word the more it sounds like the bullshit it always is.
BTW, I've quoted data regarding jobs and the economy, Nato spending, China Tariffs, and addressed just about everything else that you clowns have made up.
The data is legit because you ignore it and don't address it and yet virtually all the shit you clowns have made up for 4 years disappears and new bullshit takes it's place. hmmmm.
That kinda crap is what you think is "fact". This is the seed you have sown with your constant TDS driven madness.



User avatar
ElAcky
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3683
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:03 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:10 am
ElAcky wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:21 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:06 am

Just because you promote doesn't mean its fact. Lying libscum seem to think if they use the fact checker up their ass, we will all submit... no sir....
concocted bullshit is concocted bullshit no matter who's ass it came from and that Fanny be changed thru TDS or repeating concocted bullshit over and over..

I provided facts you returned hysterics... this ve never heard a single fact from you that you could back up... just noise.. and lots of it to your credit.. I can recite all your lines!!
^^^^^More Bullshit Projection^^^^
You provided NO facts at all. The more you utter the word the more it sounds like the bullshit it always is.
BTW, I've quoted data regarding jobs and the economy, Nato spending, China Tariffs, and addressed just about everything else that you clowns have made up.
The data is legit because you ignore it and don't address it and yet virtually all the shit you clowns have made up for 4 years disappears and new bullshit takes it's place. hmmmm.
That kinda crap is what you think is "fact". This is the seed you have sown with your constant TDS driven madness.
The data is legit when you provide a source... every time you claim a fact and I look it up it turns out to be an exaggeration or complete BS... dude I’m not part of the Trump base that just accepts bollocks on face value so don’t bother trying... and don’t cry foul if i fact check you and call you out either.



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7281
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Contact:

Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:33 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:03 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:10 am
ElAcky wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:21 am



I provided facts you returned hysterics... this ve never heard a single fact from you that you could back up... just noise.. and lots of it to your credit.. I can recite all your lines!!
^^^^^More Bullshit Projection^^^^
You provided NO facts at all. The more you utter the word the more it sounds like the bullshit it always is.
BTW, I've quoted data regarding jobs and the economy, Nato spending, China Tariffs, and addressed just about everything else that you clowns have made up.
The data is legit because you ignore it and don't address it and yet virtually all the shit you clowns have made up for 4 years disappears and new bullshit takes it's place. hmmmm.
That kinda crap is what you think is "fact". This is the seed you have sown with your constant TDS driven madness.
The data is legit when you provide a source... every time you claim a fact and I look it up it turns out to be an exaggeration or complete BS... dude I’m not part of the Trump base that just accepts bollocks on face value so don’t bother trying... and don’t cry foul if i fact check you and call you out either.
The job data that Trump quotes at his rallies... please shown where you looked it up and it was PROVEN BS????? Because if it was it would be quoted and referenced daily by sheep like you...
You can't so cut your fuckin bullshit. You can run to Don Lemon and the rest of those lyin scum for all the fact checking you want. Means nothing to those who are capable of assessing things on their own. Kept peons need unaccountable self proclaimed biased fact checkers to show them how to form an opinion. That's you in a nutshell PEON!
Trump 2020 KAG



Post Reply
Rate this topic
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests