“Getting out of the Middle East is good!”

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:52 pm

Sends 2000 troops to Saudi Arabia.

Can’t make this up.

Hmmmm... where does he have financial interests?
Lol

Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

toast49
Pro-bowler

Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:22 pm

Dick84 wrote:

Can’t make this up.

Lol
This is where I agree with you. I don't like this. At all. Fuck saudi arabia. This is about money. This does bother me.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:43 pm

toast49 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:22 pm
Dick84 wrote:

Can’t make this up.

Lol
This is where I agree with you. I don't like this. At all. Fuck saudi arabia. This is about money. This does bother me.
I respect that, because I believe you have a strong, underlying, non-interventionist belief under that. Now, I may disagree with that viewpoint, but I can see That consistency and that it’s what you think is best for America.

Trump? He’s just doing things that will benefit him. Sorry. It’s that clear.

3-24-16

ElAcky
Veteran

Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:10 am

Dick84 wrote:

Can’t make this up.

Lol
Well the Saudis are the biggest buyers of military equipment... now they are buying troops it seems

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:25 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Can’t make this up.

Lol
Well the Saudis are the biggest buyers of military equipment... now they are buying troops it seems
That's exactly it. The Saudis always PAY for the services provided unlike some of our TRADITIONAL allies> Everything he does is about respecting the USA and paying for services rendered.
Look at everywhere the US military is. Poland just offered to pay for the cost of an American Military presence including funding the facilities required for them to move there from another so called ally who won't pay their bills..
Countries like the Philippines pays, they're all supposed to but our best buddies, mostly rich countries don't and you clowns are OK with it for some reason.
So true to his roots, he prefers to do business with those who do what they say and pay their bills.
Just so you know. Trump doesn't get to keep this money, as you cattle are told, and apparently believe.

ElAcky
Veteran

Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:34 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
ElAcky wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Can’t make this up.

Lol
That's exactly it. The Saudis always PAY for the services provided unlike some of our TRADITIONAL allies> Everything he does is about respecting the USA and paying for services rendered.
Look at everywhere the US military is. Poland just offered to pay for the cost of an American Military presence including funding the facilities required for them to move there from another so called ally who won't pay their bills..
Countries like the Philippines pays, they're all supposed to but our best buddies, mostly rich countries don't and you clowns are OK with it for some reason.
So true to his roots, he prefers to do business with those who do what they say and pay their bills.
Just so you know. Trump doesn't get to keep this money, as you cattle are told, and apparently believe.
Can’t believe what you are saying.. home to bin laden... Yemen atrocities... mistreatment of women..... horrible people looking after their own interests with dirty oil money....

Is there a Trump tower there !?

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:25 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:
ElAcky wrote:

Can’t believe what you are saying.. home to bin laden... Yemen atrocities... mistreatment of women..... horrible people looking after their own interests with dirty oil money....

Lol... selling our soldiers to Saudi Arabia.

Where did the 9-11 guys come from?

3-24-16

ElAcky
Veteran

Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:00 pm

Dick84 wrote:
ElAcky wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:

How could i forget that little fact... how low we’ve gone!!!

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:11 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:00 pm
Dick84 wrote:
ElAcky wrote:

How could i forget that little fact... how low we’ve gone!!!
It’s amazing that people like Rampager continue to bend over and take whatever Trump wants to jam up their ass.

At least Toast has some self-respect.

3-24-16

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:09 pm

I see a couple betas who are in for much future self inflicted misery and disqaapoitment if they don't stop falling for fake bullshit.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:17 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
I see a couple betas who are in for much future self inflicted misery and disqaapoitment if they don't stop falling for fake bullshit.
Any time I see someone write “beta”, I know it’s a pussy whose never been in a fight. Guys like Seb Gorka.

3-24-16

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:06 am

Dick84 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:17 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Any time I see someone write “beta”, I know it’s a pussy whose never been in a fight. Guys like Seb Gorka.
Yeah I know, you think real men look like they were dressed by their kid sister, carry make up in their purses, with hair buns and covered faces who throw batteries at an unsuspecting victim while hidden in a crowd and then gang up on and assault them before running off like the tough guys they are.
Those are alpha's who have been in a fight in your world so who the fuck knows or cares what your idea of a pussy is.

ElAcky
Veteran

Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:56 am

Russia now moving in to Kurdish territory...

Read that again.... US has just conceded territory to Russia... Trump is the weakest President of all time... took one up his fat orange arse by The Russian bear.... I bet he enjoyed it!

Rammer
Veteran

Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:21 pm

Obama already conceded Syria to Assad and Russia. This was after encouraging the revolution in the first place. So, it was already over before Trump took office. What were we supposed to do, stay there in a sliver of territory forever between the Kurds and the Turks? We did not even have enough troops there to protect against this kind of thing. We had to add more or get out. I do feel awful about it. But think about it. We have to pick our fights. We can't be everywhere. What is Syria to us? Should our boys die for this? Is there a vital economic interest, are they great friends? What's the strategic interest here? If so important, where is Europe? Nah, It's like a no win situation. This applies to Russia too. They are stuck there now. For what? Let them waste their money there. Putin will see. It's easier to get in than to get out.

I don't know about troops in Saudi Arabia. But like it or not, what happens there is in our strategic interest.

Rammer
Veteran

Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:22 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:56 am
Russia now moving in to Kurdish territory...

Read that again.... US has just conceded territory to Russia... Trump is the weakest President of all time... took one up his fat orange arse by The Russian bear.... I bet he enjoyed it!
and by the way I tried to tell you he is a weakened President and not some looming dictator. Hope you are happy, you got what you wanted. A weakened and distracted President. This is what happens.

ElAcky
Veteran

Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:56 am

Do people like this actually exist

Lara Trump Defends Trump on Syria By Claiming ‘The Average American’ Doesn’t Even Know Who the Kurds Are
http://flip.it/VuQMHh

Wait I know the answer to that

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:06 pm

Your so "racist" and "homophobic"" for using "hate speech" to disagree with us, and oh yeah your a "bully" too. You should be "doxed" and have "batteries" thrown at your "bigot" face from hidden locations, your business torched and looted, be censured on social media and your "misogynistic" family terrorized for using verifiable facts and dialogue not in the MSM rotation. I hope you burn with the "flag", the "constitution" and the "bill of rights" all staples of "divisiveness" and "white supremacy".
You are a "danger" to the country, the world and the children of respectable people like ME, whenever you try to think or speak for your "irredeemable" self!
And all the people of the world minus the "corrupt", "morally bankrupt" 63M that voted for Trump are on my side and agree with me on everything and especially when I tell you "despicable anti abortionists" who we "Americans" really are....."

Not too bad for my 1st stab at trying to portray a worthless hypocrite Anti American LYING Scumbag Liberal!

ElAcky
Veteran

Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:02 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Your so "racist" and "homophobic"" for using "hate speech" to disagree with us, and oh yeah your a "bully" too. You should be "doxed" and have "batteries" thrown at your "bigot" face from hidden locations, your business torched and looted, be censured on social media and your "misogynistic" family terrorized for using verifiable facts and dialogue not in the MSM rotation. I hope you burn with the "flag", the "constitution" and the "bill of rights" all staples of "divisiveness" and "white supremacy".
You are a "danger" to the country, the world and the children of respectable people like ME, whenever you try to think or speak for your "irredeemable" self!
And all the people of the world minus the "corrupt", "morally bankrupt" 63M that voted for Trump are on my side and agree with me on everything and especially when I tell you "despicable anti abortionists" who we "Americans" really are....."

Not too bad for my 1st stab at trying to portray a worthless hypocrite Anti American LYING Scumbag Liberal!
Dude, that’s a lot of hate there... seem to have pulled a bad string... I’ll ignore it and put it down to a bad hair day :-)

63M is a big number as is the 17M that voted Brexit.. this is the number of people left behind that the right has tapped into... fair play to them but question is how do we get them reengaged? The usual politics won’t work

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:53 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:02 pm
Rampager66 wrote:

Dude, that’s a lot of hate there... seem to have pulled a bad string... I’ll ignore it and put it down to a bad hair day :-)

63M is a big number as is the 17M that voted Brexit.. this is the number of people left behind that the right has tapped into... fair play to them but question is how do we get them reengaged? The usual politics won’t work
Yeah it is a lot of hate isn't it. And only the disclaimer at the bottom doesn't come from the left. That's all mine... but the rest is all you guys.
As a matter of fact, You and Dick have used every bit of that very "hate" at some time on us in here and then some.
Pretty telling seeing it all together in writing, in the same paragraph like that, isn't it?
Not surprised at all that you want to brush it off now. I'd probably run from it too If I was a worthless lib. But alas, I was raised to be accountable for my words and actions, as you see here. :)

As to your other point. I like that idea but Trump has already re-engaged them in the US as well as most of the nation. We currently have more available jobs then those looking for work and the average American household has 3500 more dollars then they had a year ago. It won't happen in the UK until they get rid of the globalist mindset, or as you put it, "the usual politics", that pollutes their Parliament and get back to putting the UK 1st.

ElAcky
Veteran

Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:05 am

What did trump even say yesterday about Syria... all over the place...

Looks also like there was some dodgy market activity just ahead of all his statements that have caught everyone out!!!

Getting uglier by the day.

ElAcky
Veteran

Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:18 am

Have you seen Trump letter to Erdogan ?. wow... got the response it deserved.. in the bin !!

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:23 am

So you respond with TDS rantings..... that only a kept clown agrees with. smh

ElAcky
Veteran

Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:20 am

Rampager66 wrote:
No idea what you mean

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:57 am

ElAcky wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:20 am
Rampager66 wrote:
No idea what you mean
TDS rantings - 75% of what you post is easily anti- Trump no matter what the topic. And we saw CNN, BBC, CBC, MSNBC, France 24 and all the rest of the lying liberal trash networks run it simultaneously and almost verbatim before you posted it, also mostly verbatim.

kept clown - a nutless beta, who surrendered and let's those weaker than him bully him into carrying their water and those less qualified control his thoughts and words, like diligently supporting and even abetting a perpetual hatred toward his own ethnicity, culture and gender.

smh - shakin my head that you continue with such blatant bullshit after how many years of failure and exposure?

Rate this topic