Sondland

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 10114
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:11 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

Ants wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:21 am
Still arguing over a picture - classic! :lol:
Hey... Trumpsters brought up the lie. We just shoot them down.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3488
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:01 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:11 pm
Ants wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:21 am
Still arguing over a picture - classic! :lol:
Hey... Trumpsters brought up the lie. We just shoot them down.

You do realize that there are SO MANY things that could have lead to there being a misunderstanding, misinformation, etc, right?
Still - it's ABOUT A FREAKIN' PICTURE! But hey, if it keeps you triggered, it keeps us entertained!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 1296
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:16 pm

Ants wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:01 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:11 pm
Ants wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:21 am
Still arguing over a picture - classic! :lol:
Hey... Trumpsters brought up the lie. We just shoot them down.

You do realize that there are SO MANY things that could have lead to there being a misunderstanding, misinformation, etc, right?
Still - it's ABOUT A FREAKIN' PICTURE! But hey, if it keeps you triggered, it keeps us entertained!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ants, it’s not about a picture but about a child that feels the need to blatantly lie to bring people down!!



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 10114
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:51 pm

Ants wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:01 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:11 pm
Ants wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:21 am
Still arguing over a picture - classic! :lol:
Hey... Trumpsters brought up the lie. We just shoot them down.

You do realize that there are SO MANY things that could have lead to there being a misunderstanding, misinformation, etc, right?
Still - it's ABOUT A FREAKIN' PICTURE! But hey, if it keeps you triggered, it keeps us entertained!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You know that Trumpsters regularly make shit up, right?
“War on Christmas”, “War on Thanksgiving”... all sorts of silly shit.
And.. again... we’re just shooting down nonsense. If it didn’t matter to you, you’d stop posting about it.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5939
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:54 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:16 pm
Ants wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:01 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:11 pm


Hey... Trumpsters brought up the lie. We just shoot them down.

You do realize that there are SO MANY things that could have lead to there being a misunderstanding, misinformation, etc, right?
Still - it's ABOUT A FREAKIN' PICTURE! But hey, if it keeps you triggered, it keeps us entertained!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ants, it’s not about a picture but about a child that feels the need to blatantly lie to bring people down!!
You just describe yourself, bitchard and just about every other worthless liberal scumbag out there and for once I agree with you.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 10114
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:31 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:54 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:16 pm
Ants wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:01 pm



You do realize that there are SO MANY things that could have lead to there being a misunderstanding, misinformation, etc, right?
Still - it's ABOUT A FREAKIN' PICTURE! But hey, if it keeps you triggered, it keeps us entertained!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ants, it’s not about a picture but about a child that feels the need to blatantly lie to bring people down!!
You just describe yourself, bitchard and just about every other worthless liberal scumbag out there and for once I agree with you.
Bitchtard and scumbag. That’s 2 shots, Elacky.. drink up!


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 1296
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:49 am

Dick84 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:31 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:54 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:16 pm


Ants, it’s not about a picture but about a child that feels the need to blatantly lie to bring people down!!
You just describe yourself, bitchard and just about every other worthless liberal scumbag out there and for once I agree with you.
Bitchtard and scumbag. That’s 2 shots, Elacky.. drink up!
By my count that 3 of 5 stock phrases



Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3488
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:39 am

Dick84 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:51 pm

You know that Trumpsters regularly make shit up, right?
“War on Christmas”, “War on Thanksgiving”... all sorts of silly shit.
And.. again... we’re just shooting down nonsense. If it didn’t matter to you, you’d stop posting about it.
You must not be keeping yourself informed. Sure, not all libs are "down for the cause"...but your fringe element certainly is.
Denounce AOC as a dope - I dare you.


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 10114
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:40 am

Ants wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:39 am
Dick84 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:51 pm

You know that Trumpsters regularly make shit up, right?
“War on Christmas”, “War on Thanksgiving”... all sorts of silly shit.
And.. again... we’re just shooting down nonsense. If it didn’t matter to you, you’d stop posting about it.
You must not be keeping yourself informed. Sure, not all libs are "down for the cause"...but your fringe element certainly is.
Denounce AOC as a dope - I dare you.
Why? She’s not my rep. Talks a little too much, at this point, for my tastes.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3488
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:54 am

Dick84 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:40 am
Ants wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:39 am
Dick84 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:51 pm

You know that Trumpsters regularly make shit up, right?
“War on Christmas”, “War on Thanksgiving”... all sorts of silly shit.
And.. again... we’re just shooting down nonsense. If it didn’t matter to you, you’d stop posting about it.
You must not be keeping yourself informed. Sure, not all libs are "down for the cause"...but your fringe element certainly is.
Denounce AOC as a dope - I dare you.
Why? She’s not my rep. Talks a little too much, at this point, for my tastes.
She's a major voice of your party and your ilk.
Go ahead - tell it like it is - if you have the guts to break from the lock-step Hitler-like demands of your party. :idea:


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 1296
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:31 am

Ants wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:39 am
Dick84 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:51 pm

You know that Trumpsters regularly make shit up, right?
“War on Christmas”, “War on Thanksgiving”... all sorts of silly shit.
And.. again... we’re just shooting down nonsense. If it didn’t matter to you, you’d stop posting about it.
You must not be keeping yourself informed. Sure, not all libs are "down for the cause"...but your fringe element certainly is.
Denounce AOC as a dope - I dare you.
Because she called out big pharma for treating peoples lives like a commodity?



Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3488
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:49 am

ElAcky wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:31 am
Ants wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:39 am
Dick84 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:51 pm

You know that Trumpsters regularly make shit up, right?
“War on Christmas”, “War on Thanksgiving”... all sorts of silly shit.
And.. again... we’re just shooting down nonsense. If it didn’t matter to you, you’d stop posting about it.
You must not be keeping yourself informed. Sure, not all libs are "down for the cause"...but your fringe element certainly is.
Denounce AOC as a dope - I dare you.
Because she called out big pharma for treating peoples lives like a commodity?
No, because she's likely dumber than your 6 year old daughter.


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 10114
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:19 am

Ants wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:54 am
Dick84 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:40 am
Ants wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:39 am


You must not be keeping yourself informed. Sure, not all libs are "down for the cause"...but your fringe element certainly is.
Denounce AOC as a dope - I dare you.
Why? She’s not my rep. Talks a little too much, at this point, for my tastes.
She's a major voice of your party and your ilk.
Go ahead - tell it like it is - if you have the guts to break from the lock-step Hitler-like demands of your party. :idea:
Fringe congressmen and women are fringe congressmen and women. Notice I don't cite Steve King much? I try to assume you're not as much of a flat-out racist as him.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3488
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:22 am

Dick84 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:19 am
Ants wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:54 am
Dick84 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:40 am


Why? She’s not my rep. Talks a little too much, at this point, for my tastes.
She's a major voice of your party and your ilk.
Go ahead - tell it like it is - if you have the guts to break from the lock-step Hitler-like demands of your party. :idea:
Fringe congressmen and women are fringe congressmen and women. Notice I don't cite Steve King much? I try to assume you're not as much of a flat-out racist as him.
No, generally you and your type like to go straight to the KKK. :roll: :oops:


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 10114
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:42 am

Ants wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:22 am
Dick84 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:19 am
Ants wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:54 am


She's a major voice of your party and your ilk.
Go ahead - tell it like it is - if you have the guts to break from the lock-step Hitler-like demands of your party. :idea:
Fringe congressmen and women are fringe congressmen and women. Notice I don't cite Steve King much? I try to assume you're not as much of a flat-out racist as him.
No, generally you and your type like to go straight to the KKK. :roll: :oops:
When you fail, you retreat.
Me? I own my stupidity.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3488
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:39 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:42 am

When you fail, you retreat.
Me? I own my stupidity.
When do I ever fail? I'm a conservative, so there's MUCH less for me to be wrong about (if anything).
...and it's a shame you have to carry around that HUGE burden of daily stupidity. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 1296
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:00 pm

Ants wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:49 am
ElAcky wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:31 am
Ants wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:39 am


You must not be keeping yourself informed. Sure, not all libs are "down for the cause"...but your fringe element certainly is.
Denounce AOC as a dope - I dare you.
Because she called out big pharma for treating peoples lives like a commodity?
No, because she's likely dumber than your 6 year old daughter.
Dumb because she has a degree from Boston college and calls out Republicans and corporates in a well constructed manner in hearings?

Or are you referring to the fact that she could only find a waitressing job in NY?



ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 1296
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:06 am

Romney next to break rank.. says no evidence of Ukraine interference in 2016 election...

... ofcourse there isn’t...it’s a story made up b y Russians to confuse the unintelligent!!



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5939
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:28 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:06 am
Romney next to break rank.. says no evidence of Ukraine interference in 2016 election...

... ofcourse there isn’t...it’s a story made up b y Russians to confuse the unintelligent!!
Aim higher on credibility and importance.



Rammer
Veteran
Posts: 2135
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:17 pm

Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:48 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:06 am
Romney next to break rank.. says no evidence of Ukraine interference in 2016 election...

... ofcourse there isn’t...it’s a story made up b y Russians to confuse the unintelligent!!

Break rank about what? Are you still on this impeachment drivel?



ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 1296
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:36 pm

Now even Lindsay Graham breaking rank... wall is falling after Nunez exposed as having discussion with Guliani associates!!



ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 1296
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:51 pm

Looks like they have phone records of Nunes, Gulliani etc.. not looking good..

Maybe more go to jail that first thought.. Gullliani might as well put on the stripped suit but maybe Nunnes falls as well,..

Would love to see that infantile loud mouth Jordon fall as well.. guy is a joke



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5939
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:51 am

ElAcky wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:51 pm
Looks like they have phone records of Nunes, Gulliani etc.. not looking good..

Maybe more go to jail that first thought.. Gullliani might as well put on the stripped suit but maybe Nunnes falls as well,..

Would love to see that infantile loud mouth Jordon fall as well.. guy is a joke
What a fucking crackhead. What world do you live in Flecto!
And you say you don't do MSM... this kind of post exposes your whole bullshit act and your too fucking far gone to see it. SMFH...



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 10114
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:59 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:51 am
ElAcky wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:51 pm
Looks like they have phone records of Nunes, Gulliani etc.. not looking good..

Maybe more go to jail that first thought.. Gullliani might as well put on the stripped suit but maybe Nunnes falls as well,..

Would love to see that infantile loud mouth Jordon fall as well.. guy is a joke
What a fucking crackhead. What world do you live in Flecto!
And you say you don't do MSM... this kind of post exposes your whole bullshit act and your too fucking far gone to see it. SMFH...
The Nunes-Guilani conversations are on this thing called a phone record.
Jesus fucking Christ.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5939
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:33 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:59 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:51 am
ElAcky wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:51 pm
Looks like they have phone records of Nunes, Gulliani etc.. not looking good..

Maybe more go to jail that first thought.. Gullliani might as well put on the stripped suit but maybe Nunnes falls as well,..

Would love to see that infantile loud mouth Jordon fall as well.. guy is a joke
What a fucking crackhead. What world do you live in Flecto!
And you say you don't do MSM... this kind of post exposes your whole bullshit act and your too fucking far gone to see it. SMFH...
The Nunes-Guilani conversations are on this thing called a phone record.
Jesus fucking Christ.
You have been using the same "matter of fact" tone for 3 years now quoting liberal fantasy versions of events and almost every one of your "latest smoking gun" circle jerks, ends up being Bullshit.
Yet you resort to the same tactic over and over.
Dick for the sake of your sanity, get off MSM and the Liberal Scuzzbucket Train you bought a lifetime pass for!



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 10114
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:49 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:33 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:59 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:51 am


What a fucking crackhead. What world do you live in Flecto!
And you say you don't do MSM... this kind of post exposes your whole bullshit act and your too fucking far gone to see it. SMFH...
The Nunes-Guilani conversations are on this thing called a phone record.
Jesus fucking Christ.
You have been using the same "matter of fact" tone for 3 years now quoting liberal fantasy versions of events and almost every one of your "latest smoking gun" circle jerks, ends up being Bullshit.
Yet you resort to the same tactic over and over.
Dick for the sake of your sanity, get off MSM and the Liberal Scuzzbucket Train you bought a lifetime pass for!
Lol...
Like "no contact... no contact at all with Russia!!"


Anyway... smoking gun? Who knows? But it's the phone record and Nunes acknowledged the conversations on Fox.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Post Reply
Rate this topic