the Cheatriots Lost.......LOL

Rate this topic
General Discussion Forum On The Los Angeles Rams
RadRacerRams
Veteran

Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:20 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hate that team guys ..... :!: :!:

GO RAMS : we've gotta Win Out the rest of the way to probably have a shot to get in the Playoffs.... :!:

clevelandrams
Veteran

Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:54 pm

Regular season is meaningless. Pats will still make the SB

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:57 pm

Break up the Texans....

UplandRam
Site Admin

Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:23 pm

Wasn't even as close as the score indicated. Brady seems to finally be declining.

clevelandrams
Veteran

Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:16 am

UplandRam wrote:
Wasn't even as close as the score indicated. Brady seems to finally be declining.
lol its the fake story about everyone having the flu. theyll be 13-3 and rip through the playoffs, this year and next

harkin
Pro-bowler

Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:27 am

UplandRam wrote:
I was amazed that Brady stayed in and they almost came back. He’s definitely not apex Brady.

They got hit by the flu bug hard so might be a bit premature to kick dirt on them for 2019.

toast49
Pro-bowler

Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:01 am

Anyone check out that no class handshake between Obrien and Bellicheat at the end. too funny

luckenbill56
Starter

Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:48 pm

Interesting irony this season. Rams are criticized for their poor offense this season. Yet, the Patriots have struggled on the offense side in 2019 also. Both teams shut down the other in the Super Bowl and this season their offenses have been dysfunctional. Weird. Strange league. You just never know?

armyram
Veteran

Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:56 pm

luckenbill56 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:48 pm
Interesting irony this season. Rams are criticized for their poor offense this season. Yet, the Patriots have struggled on the offense side in 2019 also. Both teams shut down the other in the Super Bowl and this season their offenses have been dysfunctional. Weird. Strange league. You just never know?
Yep, only thing different is their records! Unfortunately for us!

luckenbill56
Starter

Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:52 pm

The mindset of the two franchises is somewhat different. NE expects to be in the Super Bowl. The Rams want to make the playoffs and see what happens.

ocram23
Starter

Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:11 pm

UplandRam wrote:
He may have the worst receiving corp in the NFL. The lack of moves at this position has finally caught up to them. No Gronk, Harry hasn't stepped up and only Edelman isn't enough.

FearlessTom1973
Starter

Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:44 pm

Amazing how much better Mondays are when the Rams win and the. Patriots lose. :)

FearlessTom1973
Starter

Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:44 pm

Amazing how much better Mondays are when the Rams win and the. Patriots lose. :)

FearlessTom1973
Starter

Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:48 pm

ocram23 wrote:
UplandRam wrote:
He may have the worst receiving corp in the NFL. The lack of moves at this position has finally caught up to them. No Gronk, Harry hasn't stepped up and only Edelman isn't enough.
I think you are right. And I have no sympathy. He has had likely the best coach in the history of the game for his entire career. Montana, Aikman and Manning all won Super Bowls with two different coaches. Manning went to Super Bowls with 4 different coaches and two different teams. He is an all-time great, but he has been very fortunate as well.

Utah Rams Fan
Veteran

Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:01 am

FearlessTom1973 wrote:
ocram23 wrote:
UplandRam wrote:
I think you are right. And I have no sympathy. He has had likely the best coach in the history of the game for his entire career. Montana, Aikman and Manning all won Super Bowls with two different coaches. Manning went to Super Bowls with 4 different coaches and two different teams. He is an all-time great, but he has been very fortunate as well.
He has had the Refs too.

Fan since 1969

clevelandrams
Veteran

Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:27 am

Utah Rams Fan wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:01 am
FearlessTom1973 wrote:
ocram23 wrote:

He has had the Refs too.
you cant say- he's had the refs.. and then say its not fixed

Jack85Youngblood
Veteran

Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:55 am

Eff the Patriots! Their demise can't come soon enough. I have no respect for their coach or QB; who are both proven cheaters. Also, it all comes from the top; as the owner is known to dabble with underage hookers. It's pretty certain he's known about, and condoned all of the cheating.

RAMFAN71
Veteran

Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:08 am

I spoke to a Pats fan last weekend. Belicheat basically has a model that runs the other way when guys are being overpaid. Offensive guys have been overpaid, so they use their $$ to go after defense where $$ goes further. But it seems to be catching up a bit to them now. Offense just looks pedestrian at best. But they are still good enough to win the East....so. Maybe that makes more sense. We have a solid team and we overpay for everyone when contract time comes up....

"60% OF THE TIME........IT WORKS EVERY TIME"

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:09 am

Jack85Youngblood wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:55 am
Eff the Patriots! Their demise can't come soon enough. I have no respect for their coach or QB; who are both proven cheaters. Also, it all comes from the top; as the owner is known to dabble with underage hookers. It's pretty certain he's known about, and condoned all of the cheating.
Maybe the opportunity for the Patriots demise might be upon us right now. Seems everyone has gone to sleep on the Buffalo Bills. Nobodies talking about that Defense that's ranked 3rd in the League in just about every category, just behind the Pats and 9ers.
And if they beat Baltimore in Buffalo this week they will hold the tiebreaker over the Ravens and be tied with them at 10-3. The Same Ravens who have 6 quality wins over 10-2 SEA, SF and NE, 8-4 HOU, as well as 7-5 PIT and LAR. A Buffalo win would also help them in the tiebreaker with NE who lost to Baltimore.
The Pats play the Chiefs this week which could end with them tied with the Bills.
Then the Bills could steal the division from the Pats by beating them in NE, week 16. If the Bills win out they will be the AFC's No 1 seed. Crazy and a tall order I know but....
The Bills could lose to Baltimore and still win the Division if the Pats lose to KC or someone else and Buffalo wins their other 3 games...at NE, Pit and Vs the Jets.

ocram23
Starter

Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:26 am

You can call them whatever you like but the facts remain: best coach ever and best QB ever. Yes they have had some very lucky breaks: Seattle clusterfuck on the goal line that gave them the super bowl win, Atlanta's complete meltdown. With that all being said Coach B is by far the best pre game strategist we have ever seen. He takes a teams weakness and exploits the hell out of it. It it was so easy then everyone else would be doing it. Furthermore it is not a coincidence that he lets guys go on to sign big contracts with other teams. 90% of the time it was the right move. I am not a Pats fan but come on people give credit where it's do.

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:21 am

ocram23 wrote:
You can call them whatever you like but the facts remain: best coach ever and best QB ever. Yes they have had some very lucky breaks: Seattle clusterfuck on the goal line that gave them the super bowl win, Atlanta's complete meltdown. With that all being said Coach B is by far the best pre game strategist we have ever seen. He takes a teams weakness and exploits the hell out of it. It it was so easy then everyone else would be doing it. Furthermore it is not a coincidence that he lets guys go on to sign big contracts with other teams. 90% of the time it was the right move. I am not a Pats fan but come on people give credit where it's do.
When you think about it, wanting to see their demise IS sort of giving them credit... isn't it?

RamPower
Veteran

Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:43 am

clevelandrams wrote:
UplandRam wrote:
lol its the fake story about everyone having the flu. theyll be 13-3 and rip through the playoffs, this year and next
Yeah, Brady faking looking like shit last Super Bowl was fantastic acting :lol: It's their defense carrying them to this point moron. Brady is declining...

clevelandrams
Veteran

Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:22 pm

RamPower wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:43 am
clevelandrams wrote:
UplandRam wrote:
Yeah, Brady faking looking like shit last Super Bowl was fantastic acting :lol: It's their defense carrying them to this point moron. Brady is declining...
You have no clue. Nothing declined, it's just bait to bet against them.

FearlessTom1973
Starter

Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:22 pm

ocram23 wrote:
I hate the Pats but absolutely agree he is the greatest coach in NFL history. I always admired what he did against the 49ers during his days as the D coordinator with the Giants in the 80s. His game-planning and his ability to keep a team focused year in and year out — they NEVER seem to have letdown seasons — is remarkable. And his institutional knowledge...watched Staubach from the sidelines each week as a ball kid at Navy, had a ringside seat to study some of the greatest teams and coaches of the 70s as a go-for for Ted Marchibroda with the Colts...is unmatched.
If you ever have the chance to read “No Medals For Trying,” about a week in the life of the Giants during the 89 season, it gives great insight into a young Belichick.
Can’t agree about Brady. He has to be in any conversation of top 5 all time. But I will never accept the idea that more titles = greatest of all time. Belichick and Montana would have been illegal. What would he have done with Manning, Elway, Aikman or someone like Staubach for that matter? Belichick won 10 games with Matt Cassel as an emergency fill-in and he made Testaverde a winner in Cleveland. He is the master of creating an environment that allows qbs to flourish. Brady has benefited from playing his entire career for Belichick. I mentioned this before, but Montana, Aikman and Manning won Super Bowls with two different coaches (Aikman was one bad call in SF away from 4 straight Super Bowls wins, two with freaking Barry Switzer). Manning took 4 different coaches — none who belong in the same hemisphere with Belichick — to Super Bowls.

ocram23
Starter

Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:36 am

One could argue the opposite by saying Belichick doesn't win anything without brady. look no further than when he was coach of the Browns. Yes he is a great coach but we aren't here now talking about him as the greatest coach ever without Brady.

Rate this topic