I heard Clowney and Ziggy Ansah out for Rams game

Rate this topic
General Discussion Forum On The Los Angeles Rams
Post Reply
unclesams
Veteran
Posts: 595
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:34 am

Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:49 pm

I dont know if this is 100% true but I have heard on a few websites that both Clowney and Ansah are injured and have already been ruled out of our game Sunday night. I'm trying to find more info and I'll post it as soon as I get 100% confirmation.



Claremontram
Veteran
Posts: 1680
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:57 am

Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:02 pm

oh no, I was so hoping they would join us ;)



toast49
Pro-bowler
Posts: 2947
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am

Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:04 pm

Clowney and Ziggy LOL



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 10114
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:35 pm

Haven’t seen anything.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
zackn
Veteran
Posts: 786
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:40 pm

Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:42 pm

unclesams wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:49 pm
I dont know if this is 100% true but I have heard on a few websites that both Clowney and Ansah are injured and have already been ruled out of our game Sunday night. I'm trying to find more info and I'll post it as soon as I get 100% confirmation.

So far there's nothing. The little I saw had Carroll talking as if those guys would play.



User avatar
Utah Rams Fan
Veteran
Posts: 1480
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:16 am

Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:45 pm

Who is going to block Clowney?


Fan since 1969

RadRacerRams
Veteran
Posts: 1035
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:48 pm

Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:45 am

who's a better pass rusher .......Clowney or the Bears Mack.......I say Mack....... so Double block Clowney just like the Rams did Mack.........!!

Go RAMS : McVay needs to bring a great game plan and have a few trick plays lined up .......



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5939
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:33 am

This will be our 3rd prime time game in the last 4 weeks.
I thought we proved we were the better team in Seattle
Everything in that game, the calls, the breaks, the challenges, home field.... went the Seahawks way and we were still in a position to get the win. Leg makes that 9 out of 10 times but it is what it is.
Seattle is 6-0 on the road and if you look at all their games, almost everyone was a nail biter that they managed to prevail in, somehow, most of the time.
I think they crash hard here and the Rams win easier than most expect.
Go Rams!



Ramsfan08ny
Veteran
Posts: 1091
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:30 pm

Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:25 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:33 am
This will be our 3rd prime time game in the last 4 weeks.
I thought we proved we were the better team in Seattle
Everything in that game, the calls, the breaks, the challenges, home field.... went the Seahawks way and we were still in a position to get the win. Leg makes that 9 out of 10 times but it is what it is.
Seattle is 6-0 on the road and if you look at all their games, almost everyone was a nail biter that they managed to prevail in, somehow, most of the time.
I think they crash hard here and the Rams win easier than most expect.
Go Rams!
I hate them freekin night games. Have to wake up too early Monday morning.



Raminec
Veteran
Posts: 1650
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:21 pm

Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:50 pm

Clowney was supposed to be on a snap count because of his hip injury but played around 48 snaps and was still on the field in the fourth quarter. Ansah plays mostly on passing downs and came off injured when he collided with another Seahawks player with an upper chest or shoulder injury and has had issues with a shoulder injury in the past. I expect Clowney will play and outside of recently when he’s played better Ansah has been a non factor so his absence wouldn’t have a big impact on the Seahawks defense.



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5939
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:47 pm

Ramsfan08ny wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:25 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:33 am
This will be our 3rd prime time game in the last 4 weeks.
I thought we proved we were the better team in Seattle
Everything in that game, the calls, the breaks, the challenges, home field.... went the Seahawks way and we were still in a position to get the win. Leg makes that 9 out of 10 times but it is what it is.
Seattle is 6-0 on the road and if you look at all their games, almost everyone was a nail biter that they managed to prevail in, somehow, most of the time.
I think they crash hard here and the Rams win easier than most expect.
Go Rams!
I hate them freekin night games. Have to wake up too early Monday morning.
And drink lots of water....



Slickjack
Veteran
Posts: 555
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:46 am

Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:00 pm

Injury report had them both as limited in practice



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5939
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:53 am

The SF@NO game will already be over and I wonder if the result of that game will influence at all the Hags decision on whether they play or not.
If SF loses, they will still be in 1st whether they beat the Rams or not.
Resting them if they are injured would be better long term.



User avatar
RamPower
Veteran
Posts: 1948
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:52 pm

Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:52 am

The Rams are playing for the playoffs (until eliminated). SEA wants to keep it's top spot in the NFC West. Sunday will be about as close to playoff intensity as a regular game can is my guess. Rams should still want it more...



Post Reply
Rate this topic