Goff = Offensive Player of the Week

Rate this topic
General Discussion Forum On The Los Angeles Rams
Safety Blitz
Veteran

Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:08 am

When he slides around the pocket he has better vision that improves his accuracy.

"In McVay We Trust!"

toast49
Pro-bowler

Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:07 am

Well deserved. Goff had a heck of a good game. I think he's on a roll

armyram
Veteran

Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:31 pm

toast49 wrote:
Congratulations to Goff! As much as I dog him, I do want him to succeed. Not going to expect anything because I get tired of getting kicked in the balls this season with expectations. Damn Toast, there’s them balls again! Always in the way!😀. I’m stupid because I’m actually looking forward to Sunday nights game.

Raminec
Veteran

Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:29 pm

armyram wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:31 pm
toast49 wrote:
Congratulations to Goff! As much as I dog him, I do want him to succeed. Not going to expect anything because I get tired of getting kicked in the balls this season with expectations. Damn Toast, there’s them balls again! Always in the way!😀. I’m stupid because I’m actually looking forward to Sunday nights game.
He’s going to have a big challenge on Sunday as the Seahawks are playing much better on defense as far as getting more pressure on the opponents QB. Goff had a great game against AZ but they didn’t pressure him as much and he had a lot of receivers running free and was able to get the ball to them accurately. I especially noticed he improved on the accuracy of his check down throws to Gurley where he hit him in stride underneath and allowed him to get additional yards after the catch where in earlier games the ball was behind him or completely off. Goff has the arm talent no doubt but for obvious reasons he has lacked confidence and seemed like he was either confused or lacked the confidence to make the throws he made in the past . Hopefully the Cardinals game helped him restore some of that confidence. McVay needs to come up with a game plan that can get him some early throws that can help keep his confidence level high. A great ground game would certainly help too.

Rate this topic