Enter Sandmann

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
Ants
Pro-bowler

Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:56 am

CNN settles the lawsuit. Fake news goes down to defeat.
I know it's a few days old, but it wasn't mentioned and I wanted to get yet another shot in on CNN. :P

The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:46 pm

Ants wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:56 am
CNN settles the lawsuit. Fake news goes down to defeat.
I know it's a few days old, but it wasn't mentioned and I wanted to get yet another shot in on CNN. :P
Apparently that's just a drop in the well. Much more to come. He's after WAPO for $800M for running articles suggesting that his life at school and home be targeted as well as other networks.
They all will now likely see people come out of the Woodwork filing suits seeking a buy out.... If one wants to really see what Affirmative Action looks like, you could start by checking out any of the Alphabet Networks any time of the day. No job qualities that add anything, just Agendas...
I noticed Fox is moving more and more to the Left now that the AP is involved a lot with them.

ElAcky
Veteran

Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:49 pm

It’s odd that I am accused of TDS but what is the desease called when you can’t stop taking about cnn!?

Ants
Pro-bowler

Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:13 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:49 pm
It’s odd that I am accused of TDS but what is the desease called when you can’t stop taking about cnn!?
The difference is that CNN pretends to be a news network and is being exposed.
Trump isn't even pretending to be one of those self-serving, self-rightious, "dignified" politicians. Trump is just Trump.
Glad I could help. 8-)

69RamFan
Hall of Famer

Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:56 pm

Wow not a bad payday for the high school student... 250/mil...

and more to come.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:42 pm

Wait... you morons think he’s getting $250 million?!?!??

Even better is the pissing match going on between Sandmann & fellow classmates & their attorneys.

Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Ants
Pro-bowler

Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:03 am

Dick84 wrote:

Even better is the pissing match going on between Sandmann & fellow classmates & their attorneys.
Moving the goal posts like a good lib.
Having pissing matches going on among teens is nothing new.
Having a major "news" network constantly spreading lies isn't new for a place like Nazi Germany...BUT IT IS HERE. :oops:

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:01 am

Ants wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Having a major "news" network constantly spreading lies isn't new for a place like Nazi Germany...BUT IT IS HERE. :oops:
Nope. Screwing up like they did is a terrible thing. Needs to be called out and addressed. The great thing here is to see that there are actual consequences when you fuck up like that.
The pissing match is among the lawyers, primarily. lol
Holy shit on equating CNN to Nazis. There's libel/slander, which CNN is paying the price for. And there's massive bullshit.. which Fox occasionally pays for.

3-24-16

Ants
Pro-bowler

Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:03 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Ants wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Nope. Screwing up like they did is a terrible thing. Needs to be called out and addressed. The great thing here is to see that there are actual consequences when you fuck up like that.
Holy shit on equating CNN to Nazis. There's libel/slander, which CNN is paying the price for. And there's massive bullshit.. which Fox occasionally pays for.

CNN is the propaganda arm of the Democrat party. They distort almost EVERYTHING (I wish that was an exaggeration). :oops:

Spare me on how FOX is the the same with Republicans. At least they actually report news and give facts. CNN are a bunch of hysterical lunatics. SO sad for this nation.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:29 pm

Ants wrote:
Dick84 wrote:
Ants wrote:

CNN is the propaganda arm of the Democrat party. They distort almost EVERYTHING (I wish that was an exaggeration). :oops:

Spare me on how FOX is the the same with Republicans. At least they actually report news and give facts. CNN are a bunch of hysterical lunatics. SO sad for this nation.
Hannity literally did commercials for Trump.

Lol

3-24-16

Ants
Pro-bowler

Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:43 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Ants wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Lol
And?
He's not a reporter - he's a talk show host. Micheal Jackson did Pepsi commercials. What's your point?

69RamFan
Hall of Famer

Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:44 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Ants wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Lol
Hooray Hannity,,, :D :D :D

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:45 pm

Ants wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:43 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Ants wrote:

Lol
And?
He's not a reporter - he's a talk show host. Micheal Jackson did Pepsi commercials. What's your point?
Holy shit, you’re stupid.

You talk about propaganda and want to finesse that?

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!

3-24-16

Ants
Pro-bowler

Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:00 pm

Anyway...good to see CNN exposed. :oops:

Rate this topic