President Trump has united Europe against Iran

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
toast49
Pro-bowler

Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:42 pm

A new deal is coming. Britain is with us. Trump in 2020

ElAcky
Veteran

Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:12 pm

He forced this one playing the short term game and threatening tarrifs on your allies... we will see where this ends but sure it won’t be good!

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:33 am

ElAcky wrote:
He forced this one playing the short term game and threatening tarrifs on your allies... we will see where this ends but sure it won’t be good!
Because in your indoctrinated pea brain, this ending with Iran having nuclear weapons would be a good thing :roll: .

Rammer
Veteran

Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:13 am

ElAcky wrote:
I don't believe how naive some of you are. There is the pretend world that you live in and then there is the real world......

Iran is the country that has been blackmailing the world about these nuclear power plants. Basically, it's been --- 'We are going to build nuclear power plants that we need for energy, (wink wink) and will enrich Uranium to build bombs and build weapons unless you do what we say. There is nothing you can do about it. ' Elacky, do you really believe that they just want nuclear power for electricity? Are they in short supply of energy in Iran or are they sitting on a third of the worlds oil? Does anyone really believe that their end game isn't to have nuclear weapons? Anybody? The answer is no! Stop talking about games. The short game is being played by you. This out of control terror supporting country wants to obtain nuclear weapons. The world needs to decide if it is okay for them to have them. If it's okay with you, then at least say so. Don't support fake agreements that you know will lead to Iran having the bomb.

I hope the world stands strong now because If it comes down to it, the safest thing for us to do is to take away Iran's nuclear capability before it is too late. If it isn't already too late.. Does this risk a war? Yes but in the end probably not a big war because Iran knows that they would lose it. Israel took out Saddam's plants and thank god they did. And we should have done it in N Korea too , With Iran, if you wait until it's too late, then a terrible war is what you risk.

ElAcky
Veteran

Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:20 am

Rammer wrote:
ElAcky wrote:
I don't believe how naive some of you are. There is the pretend world that you live in and then there is the real world......

Iran is the country that has been blackmailing the world about these nuclear power plants. Basically, it's been --- 'We are going to build nuclear power plants that we need for energy, (wink wink) and will enrich Uranium to build bombs and build weapons unless you do what we say. There is nothing you can do about it. ' Elacky, do you really believe that they just want nuclear power for electricity? Are they in short supply of energy in Iran or are they sitting on a third of the worlds oil? Does anyone really believe that their end game isn't to have nuclear weapons? Anybody? The answer is no! Stop talking about games. The short game is being played by you. This out of control terror supporting country wants to obtain nuclear weapons. The world needs to decide if it is okay for them to have them. If it's okay with you, then at least say so. Don't support fake agreements that you know will lead to Iran having the bomb.

I hope the world stands strong now because If it comes down to it, the safest thing for us to do is to take away Iran's nuclear capability before it is too late. If it isn't already too late.. Does this risk a war? Yes but in the end probably not a big war because Iran knows that they would lose it. Israel took out Saddam's plants and thank god they did. And we should have done it in N Korea too , With Iran, if you wait until it's too late, then a terrible war is what you risk.
What bothers me are the facts that people are avoiding:
a) the only country to actually use a nuclear bomb is?
b) why all the interest in Iran and why not NK, PAkistan etc etc
c) seems the military machine needs to sell some more planes so stirring everyone up for the next round of civilian genocide.
d) why not do something about the west bank where there are clear is violations of past treaties.

Just all seems one big disguised "Israeli take over the middle east" cover up to me.

ocram23
Veteran

Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:08 am

ElAcky wrote:
Rammer wrote:
ElAcky wrote:

c) seems the military machine needs to sell some more planes so stirring everyone up for the next round of civilian genocide.
d) why not do something about the west bank where there are clear is violations of past treaties.

Just all seems one big disguised "Israeli take over the middle east" cover up to me.
would rather have israel take over than Iran.

ElAcky
Veteran

Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:29 pm

Germany confirms that Trump threatened tarrifs but also that they had agreed action the day before anyway.

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:35 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Rammer wrote:
ElAcky wrote:

What diocese of Christianity practices open hostility towards the chosen people?
Do you have a drinking problem bro? I wonder some times....

Rammer
Veteran

Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:14 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Rammer wrote:
ElAcky wrote:

a>Do we want to talk about 75 years ago? A different time, a different era, different world.situation. I don;t even know that the decision makers knew what they had in the bomb.
At the time, this ended WWII that was started by European dictators. By this logic, we should still be blaming Germany/Japan for starting WWII. Punishing Spain for supporting Germany. Btw, it saved millions of lives and ended ww2. It stopped Japan from an American/Soviet invasion. The couple of Islands Russia did take, they still have.So, all that was the motivation at the time.

b> n korea already has the bomb as does Pakistan.
c>whatever
d>do what, exactly? It's a complex issue that these parties have to settle. Israel was created in the UN and the arab world tried to push them into the sea. Israel has lived with this threat ever since.... We have seen Israel give back land (like the Sinai) when the other party has been willing to acknowledge their right to exist, their borders and will pledge peace. I don't know that they have this in the west bank. So they pull out and then they still get bombed closer to home. New Settlements, I don't agree with and that is what makes it such a complex issue.

Disguised for Israel to take over the middle east? Where do you get this stuff? Israel has willingly given up huge swaths of land in exchange for peace. Probably equal to the size of Israel. Who else has? anybody?

ElAcky
Veteran

Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:43 pm

Rammer wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:14 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Rammer wrote:

a>Do we want to talk about 75 years ago? A different time, a different era, different world.situation. I don;t even know that the decision makers knew what they had in the bomb.
At the time, this ended WWII that was started by European dictators. By this logic, we should still be blaming Germany/Japan for starting WWII. Punishing Spain for supporting Germany. Btw, it saved millions of lives and ended ww2. It stopped Japan from an American/Soviet invasion. The couple of Islands Russia did take, they still have.So, all that was the motivation at the time.

b> n korea already has the bomb as does Pakistan.
c>whatever
d>do what, exactly? It's a complex issue that these parties have to settle. Israel was created in the UN and the arab world tried to push them into the sea. Israel has lived with this threat ever since.... We have seen Israel give back land (like the Sinai) when the other party has been willing to acknowledge their right to exist, their borders and will pledge peace. I don't know that they have this in the west bank. So they pull out and then they still get bombed closer to home. New Settlements, I don't agree with and that is what makes it such a complex issue.

Disguised for Israel to take over the middle east? Where do you get this stuff? Israel has willingly given up huge swaths of land in exchange for peace. Probably equal to the size of Israel. Who else has? anybody?
It is indeed very complex and the UN had no right to displace people to shut up the Zionist back then and form Israel that had not existed for 2000 years.. I bet you wouldn’t do the same for the native Americans. not surprisingly the Arabs didn’t like it and never will... when War erupted ofcourse the US backed Israelis took the Sinai peninsula, parts of Jordon and Syria... but had to give it back on signing an accord... now they are settling in Palestinian territory and there is nothing Arabs can do about it as they are US backed...

And you wonder why the Middle East can’t be solved !!!

Just for once, try looking at it from the other side and try and understand how they feel.. just for once!!

Look everyone knows that the Jews are the Pharasees that hated Jesus and absolutely nothing has changed in 2000 years I’m afraid!!

Rate this topic