Billion dollar lie

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13589
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:59 pm

No big.
Trump said Saudi Arabia had deposited a billion dollars.

Pentagon says... "what money?"

Lol

Can't stop himself from bullshitting.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
ElAcky
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5157
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:18 am

well just another one to add to the 15,000 odd that are being tracked.

Conservatives seems to have put the "you shall not lie" into the too hard basket.


__________________________________________________

Complete the destruction... Trump 2020.. AOC 2024

Ants
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5210
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am
Contact:

Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:03 am

ElAcky wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:18 am
well just another one to add to the 15,000 odd that are being tracked.

Conservatives seems to have put the "you shall not lie" into the too hard basket.

I'm sure you're also all up in arms when watching a Dogders game and someone steals 2nd base...because, you know, stealing is wrong and Trump bad!!! :lol:
You guys just don't get Trump and make no effort to understand him.
Must be terrible to live in such misery while the normal people are enjoying life. :oops:


The Los Angeles Rams - Making the NFL Great Again. 8-)

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7658
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Contact:

Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:19 am

Trump lied 15000 times cause my mommy said so.

signed Elacky!



User avatar
ElAcky
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5157
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:45 am

Ants wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:03 am
ElAcky wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:18 am
well just another one to add to the 15,000 odd that are being tracked.

Conservatives seems to have put the "you shall not lie" into the too hard basket.

I'm sure you're also all up in arms when watching a Dogders game and someone steals 2nd base...because, you know, stealing is wrong and Trump bad!!! :lol:
You guys just don't get Trump and make no effort to understand him.
Must be terrible to live in such misery while the normal people are enjoying life. :oops:
Ants in all honesty I don’t want to understand a liar, adulterer, cheat and murderer...

I can get past some of the other stuff but as a Christian I find this unacceptable at the level he does it!


__________________________________________________

Complete the destruction... Trump 2020.. AOC 2024

User avatar
ElAcky
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5157
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:46 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:19 am
Trump lied 15000 times cause my mommy said so.

signed Elacky!
You know you made it when people start trying to be you!!


__________________________________________________

Complete the destruction... Trump 2020.. AOC 2024

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7658
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Contact:

Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:11 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:46 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:19 am
Trump lied 15000 times cause my mommy said so.

signed Elacky!
You know you made it when people start trying to be you!!
I don't try to feed others regurgitated feces and argue it's fact, so there is no hope in hell of me ever being you...
But I do see you copying my sayings and barbs quite a bit so it sounds to me like you are projecting here once again...
At least your consistent.... :roll:



User avatar
ElAcky
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5157
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:39 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:11 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:46 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:19 am
Trump lied 15000 times cause my mommy said so.

signed Elacky!
You know you made it when people start trying to be you!!
I don't try to feed others regurgitated feces and argue it's fact, so there is no hope in hell of me ever being you...
But I do see you copying my sayings and barbs quite a bit so it sounds to me like you are projecting here once again...
At least your consistent.... :roll:
I do use your shit to throw it back at you so you realise how stupid and annoying it is... in a subtle way ofcourse


__________________________________________________

Complete the destruction... Trump 2020.. AOC 2024

Post Reply
Rate this topic
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests