Coronavirus

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
Dick84
Hall of Famer

Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:52 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:50 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:59 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:45 pm

The most affected areas are lib controlled Sanctuary City/State dumps that they are responsible for. Now they want to use it as a weapon against Trump. Something they caused. Typical Fuckin Dims....
The cases are much lower in states that enforce federal law and put America first.
And BTW show me in your best TDS bullshit moment how Trump is responsible for Cuomo refusing 16,000 masks in 2016?
Lol.
Yup.. typical Trumper.. pass the buck.

Oh.. cases are rising right now at a higher rate in Trump states than Clinton states.
Wrong again...
Today NJ is now 2nd to NY for the most new cases... California is 3rd, Washington 4th.... Clinton won all 4.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-hit ... ath-figure
You don't know what "rate" is, I guess.
Good luck!
Because.. duh.. the most populousand most densely populated states will have the highest numbers, ultimately.

Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:08 pm

Here's a map for you Dick.

More than half the states Trump won have zero deaths and minimal cases because they don't allow sanctuary... Everywhere the Dems are there's many cases and deaths.... but you concentrate on semantics and irrelevant analytics... you still can't pin shit on Trump no matter how much you stomp your feet.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=coronavir ... ORM=SNAPST

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:09 pm

Rampager66 wrote:

More than half the states Trump won have zero deaths and minimal cases because they don't allow sanctuary... Everywhere the Dems are there's many cases and deaths.... but you concentrate on semantics and irrelevant analytics... you still can't pin shit on Trump no matter how much you stomp your feet.

Rampager.

Rate of new cases.

Have a good day. :)

3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:24 pm

I'm very skeptical of China's numbers.

That being said.

The number of US cases has exceeded the number of cases in China.

And we had months of warning.

But.. yeah... good job.

(at this point.. .. if you don't believe China's numbers.. we're still #2 in the world and rising rapidly)

3-24-16

Ants
Pro-bowler

Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:44 pm

Dick84 wrote:

That being said.

But.. yeah... good job.

(at this point.. .. if you don't believe China's numbers.. we're still #2 in the world and rising rapidly)
That ALMOST makes sense. :roll:

:lol:

The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:47 pm

Ants wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

That being said.

But.. yeah... good job.

Well.. spin 82K cases and counting at an accelerating rate however you want.

I don't think it's funny.

3-24-16

Ants
Pro-bowler

Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:51 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Ants wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

That being said.

But.. yeah... good job.

YOU are funny.
So, a bunch of dopes in NYC and California can't do the right thing, and you want to blame Trump.
Got it.
:roll: :oops:

...and there's this: https://www.theblaze.com/news/scientist ... w-says-20k

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:32 pm

Ants wrote:
Dick84 wrote:
Ants wrote:

YOU are funny.
So, a bunch of dopes in NYC and California can't do the right thing, and you want to blame Trump.
Got it.

Just another post to keep for receipts.

3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:35 pm

Now over 1200 deaths in the US.

3-24-16

Ants
Pro-bowler

Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:45 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Ants wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

YOU are funny.
Got it.

Tell you what - why don't you take a look at the Feb 2, 2020 press conference featuring NY State Sen Liu, and his cohort of losers.
Then take a look at what DeBlasio said on Mar 3.
Then take a look at how, later when being interviewed he came up with the ever-idiotic battle cry of the libs: "But Trump..."
:oops:

You should just shut up now. :idea:

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:50 pm

Ants wrote:
Dick84 wrote:
Ants wrote:

YOU are funny.
Got it.

Tell you what - why don't you take a look at the Feb 2, 2020 press conference featuring NY State Sen Liu, and his cohort of losers.
Then take a look at how, later when being interviewed he came up with the ever-idiotic battle cry of the libs: "But Trump..."

I'm not an NYC resident.

Nope... lol.. how funny, thinking you can tell others what to say/do/think.

What a twat.

Hey... is the virus contained yet? Are we close to zero?

Fuck right off, Ants..

Feb. 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!” — Trump in a tweet.

3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:45 pm

Trump on Hannity.. talking about hydroxochoroquine ...

"There's no risk [when] it's already out there," Trump says of drugs that might be used for off-label purposes to treat coronavirus.

This is absolutely not true. There are many possible interactions with other drugs and possible side effects.

3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:49 pm

Feb. 26: “So we’re at the low level. As they get better, we take them off the list, so that we’re going to be pretty soon at only five people. And we could be at just one or two people over the next short period of time. So we’ve had very good luck.” — Trump at a White House briefing.

Feb. 26: “And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.” — Trump at a press conference.

3-24-16

ocram23
Veteran

Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:36 pm

Ants wrote:
Dick84 wrote:
Ants wrote:

YOU are funny.
Got it.

Biden's quotes are just as bad but Dick and co will never admit to his mishaps. you're wasting your time

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:57 pm

ocram23 wrote:
Ants wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Biden's quotes are just as bad but Dick and co will never admit to his mishaps. you're wasting your time
Lol..

March 10: “And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.” — Trump after meeting with Republican senators.

3-24-16

ocram23
Veteran

Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:09 pm

Dick84 wrote:
ocram23 wrote:
Ants wrote:

Lol..

March 10: “And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.” — Trump after meeting with Republican senators.
sleepy joe, " “Banning all travel from Europe — or any other part of the world — will not stop it".
This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia, hysterical xenophobia, to uh, and fearmongering.”

your boy has just as many ridiculous quotes as trump so don't throw stones

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:20 pm

ocram23 wrote:
Dick84 wrote:
ocram23 wrote:

Lol..

sleepy joe, " “Banning all travel from Europe — or any other part of the world — will not stop it".
This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia, hysterical xenophobia, to uh, and fearmongering.”

Lol...
Well... let's see...
The Rona was already here because Trump delayed and there were plenty of open windows to travel into the US. Trump has a history of racist/xenophobic statements.

So... Trying to compare that to...
Feb. 27: “It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.” —

Is ludicrous.

3-24-16

Ants
Pro-bowler

Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:47 am

Dick84 wrote:
ocram23 wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Lol..

Lol...
Well... let's see...
The Rona was already here because Trump delayed and there were plenty of open windows to travel into the US. Trump has a history of racist/xenophobic statements.

Feb. 27: “It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.” —

Is ludicrous.
Trump delayed? Compared to who - S. Korea? He was way ahead of the curve.

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:27 am

Sounds like Dicks been sharing TDS secrets with Rosanna Arquette....
Or is that who he really is...

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:09 am

Dick84 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:09 pm
Rampager66 wrote:

Rampager.

Rate of new cases.

Have a good day. :)
Dick
You don't get to decide shit for me or set any parameters for discussion like you think... I don't and won't believe anything you quote as long as you continue your De Niro act... especially when we know your sources are fuckin liars and have worse TDS then you... if that's possible..
Nor do you don't get to cherry pick, twist or ignore shit to appease your illness with me either.

6 of the top 7 afflicted states are flaming liberal cesspools that practice more sanctuary policies then enforcing of law.
Only Michigan at #4 was won by Trump....
Over 70% of the deaths are in libtrash cesspools and you can't make that go away..

ocram23
Veteran

Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:43 am

Dick84 wrote:
ocram23 wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Lol..

Lol...
Well... let's see...

Is ludicrous.
here are the facts dick you have 0 chance of winning the election with that jackass. mark this date down because I will be ringing your bell when trump wins in a landslide. biden is a joke always has been.
get ready the sexual harassment lawsuits are coming with him so all your nonsense talk about trump being a predator is coming back to roost. biden isn't any different.

ocram23
Veteran

Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:45 am

Ants wrote:
Dick84 wrote:
ocram23 wrote:

Lol...
Well... let's see...

Is ludicrous.
dick has zero credibility when it comes to talking about trump. his hatred doesn't allow him to communicate a rational thought. quit wasting your time.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:20 am

ocram23 wrote:
Dick84 wrote:
ocram23 wrote:

Lol...
Well... let's see...

Is ludicrous.
here are the facts dick you have 0 chance of winning the election with that jackass. mark this date down because I will be ringing your bell when trump wins in a landslide. biden is a joke always has been.
get ready the sexual harassment lawsuits are coming with him so all your nonsense talk about trump being a predator is coming back to roost. biden isn't any different.

Sexual harassment? Do you even know who Trump is???? bwuahahahahaha

lol..

Sleepy Joe is comfort food, as I've said. The nation is already exhausted of Trump.

3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:21 am

ocram23 wrote:
Ants wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Lol...
Well... let's see...

Is ludicrous.
dick has zero credibility when it comes to talking about trump. his hatred doesn't allow him to communicate a rational thought. quit wasting your time.
It's weird how the math is out there and you guys ignore it. It's weird how the calendar and time are real things and you ignore them.

I wonder why?

Good luck, princesses.

3-24-16

ocram23
Veteran

Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:25 am

Dick84 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:20 am
ocram23 wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Lol...
Well... let's see...

Is ludicrous.

Sexual harassment? Do you even know who Trump is???? bwuahahahahaha

lol..

Sleepy Joe is comfort food, as I've said. The nation is already exhausted of Trump.
meanwhile his approval rating keeps going up. biden is a fool. as i stated I will be reaching back to you when trump wins in a landslide.

where has biden been in this whole thing??? that's what I thought

ocram23
Veteran

Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:26 am

Dick84 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:21 am
ocram23 wrote:
Ants wrote:

It's weird how the math is out there and you guys ignore it. It's weird how the calendar and time are real things and you ignore them.

I wonder why?

Good luck, princesses.
again trump made a very unpopular decision on the travel ban and look what happened?? he saved thousands of lives. sorry dick your lack of real thought when it comes to trump make you unworthy of having an opinion.

Rate this topic
  • Information