Record unemployment claims 3.3M

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
ElAcky
Pro-bowler

Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:21 am

As expected....

Trump presidency just went up in smoke... all through his own incompetence... need proper leadership through this urgently..

Rammer
Pro-bowler

Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:20 am

It's silly how you still tie job numbers to the President's job performance in the midst of this crisis. Economy applies most of the time but not in emergencies. Most people are just not that stupid. If you want to talk politics - Trumps approval ratings are higher than ever. Gallop says most Americans give a favorable rating to his handling of the Coronavirus epidemic.
Last edited by Rammer on Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:21 am

ElAcky wrote:
As expected....

Trump presidency just went up in smoke... all through his own incompetence... need proper leadership through this urgently..
Go back and tell your 5 year old she's lying to you... ;)

I guess you missed the Gallup poll that has 60% of Americans approving of how the President is handing the crisis.
That's Americans by the way, not some Commie in Europe who Is determined that we all want to watch him live out his TDS and US hatred in Real Time...

And then there's the WHO, whom had this to say...

https://www.foxnews.com/world/world-hea ... s-pandemic

According to your meathead logic, every leader in the world would be on on their way out because their economies/job numbers are far worse.
:roll:

ocram23
Veteran

Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:04 am

ElAcky wrote:
As expected....

come on dude this is one of your most ridiculous posts I have seen. if you had it your way we would still be flying to europe and asia.

ElAcky
Pro-bowler

Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:23 am

As always with these things.... lets talk in a few weeks and then we will see!!!

Those infected numbers are only going in one direction as is the unemployment rate and soon the "lets club together and back the president" response will turn south when people start looking at who to blame.

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:41 am

ElAcky wrote:
As always with these things.... lets talk in a few weeks and then we will see!!!

Those infected numbers are only going in one direction as is the unemployment rate and soon the "lets club together and back the president" response will turn south when people start looking at who to blame.
China and meathead globalist supporters like you are to blame... plain and simple...

ocram23
Veteran

Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:49 am

ElAcky wrote:

blame???? wtf do you expect him to do??? seriously he is trying to get the country back by mid April but it's a wait and see. you can't have it both ways.

this country needs to stop relying on china and bring everything back. I know it is a complicated solution but if this isn't a wake up call I don't know what is.

Rammer
Pro-bowler

Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:10 am

ElAcky wrote:

He is like a war time President. If this thing is still going on in fall or coming back for an actII,, I would think it gives him a better chance to be reelected. If economy, jobs and stock market starts to recover - ditto. If he does something terrible that makes people blame him, then sure it will hurt him. I am not seeing that right now.

They want someone to blame? No guarantees but we have the Chinese or the Dems who were against travel bans, etc. So this would be Trump's counter argument. He can probably run an ad showing Dems and Biden calling him a racist for curtailing China air travel. What could the Dems show that would be more harmful than that?

ocram23
Veteran

Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:29 am

Rammer wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:10 am
ElAcky wrote:

He is like a war time President. If this thing is still going on in fall or coming back for an actII,, I would think it gives him a better chance to be reelected. If economy, jobs and stock market starts to recover - ditto. If he does something terrible that makes people blame him, then sure it will hurt him. I am not seeing that right now.

They want someone to blame? No guarantees but we have the Chinese or the Dems who were against travel bans, etc. So this would be Trump's counter argument. He can probably run an ad showing Dems and Biden calling him a racist for curtailing China air travel. What could the Dems show that would be more harmful than that?
the Dems can't counteract with biden. He has shown what a non-leader he actually is. You know damn well the DNC is trying to replace Biden with Cuomo behind the scenes.

Ants
Pro-bowler

Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:46 pm

Let's see...if China drops the bomb on us and wipes out half the country, Trump did it.
Got it.

:roll: :oops:

The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

ocram23
Veteran

Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:13 pm

Ants wrote:
Let's see...if China drops the bomb on us and wipes out half the country, Trump did it.
Got it.

I don't believe anything coming out of china. for all we know 50K are dead over there.

ElAcky
Pro-bowler

Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:53 am

ocram23 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:13 pm
Ants wrote:
Got it.

I don't believe anything coming out of china. for all we know 50K are dead over there.
I reckon they have 1M infected and 100k dead min.

I also knew this was serious when they reported to the WHO.. China would have avoided that at all cost in normal circumstances.

Rate this topic
  • Information