We are thru this pandemic

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
Post Reply
toast49
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3768
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am
Contact:

Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:51 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

zackn wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:50 pm
toast49 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:24 pm
Not a big fan of a ton of testing. As long as their is space to care for the sick and you have procedures to protect the elderly your in good shape.
No. That has already been proven false. You're describing what Sweden tried to do, and it failed. They did NOT protect the elderly and their death rate was higher than the USA's.

You don't get the point of testing, The point of testing is to identify and isolate the infected so they don't spread it. Once you realize that this whole "procedures to protect the elderly" is a bunch of bs (you cannot isolate the entire industry dedicated to caring for the elderly) you find the effective thing is to test, find the infected, and isolate them until they are no longer a threat.

Also in the USA it's a myth that the elderly are the only vulnerable population. It's the elderly, workers in certain industries, african-americans, and anyone of any age with certain pre-existing conditions.
My point pinhead is to protect the vulnerable group. I never mentioned sweeden. Don't be an unhinged womanly libtard.



User avatar
zackn
Veteran
Posts: 1201
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:40 pm
Contact:

Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:51 pm

toast49 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:51 pm
zackn wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:50 pm
toast49 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:24 pm
Not a big fan of a ton of testing. As long as their is space to care for the sick and you have procedures to protect the elderly your in good shape.
No. That has already been proven false. You're describing what Sweden tried to do, and it failed. They did NOT protect the elderly and their death rate was higher than the USA's.

You don't get the point of testing, The point of testing is to identify and isolate the infected so they don't spread it. Once you realize that this whole "procedures to protect the elderly" is a bunch of bs (you cannot isolate the entire industry dedicated to caring for the elderly) you find the effective thing is to test, find the infected, and isolate them until they are no longer a threat.

Also in the USA it's a myth that the elderly are the only vulnerable population. It's the elderly, workers in certain industries, african-americans, and anyone of any age with certain pre-existing conditions.
My point pinhead is to protect the vulnerable group. I never mentioned sweeden. Don't be an unhinged womanly libtard.
Try not to indulge in junior high level namecalling--especially when you completely misunderstood what was said.

I didn't say you mentioned Sweden--I was the one who brought Sweden up. I brought it up because Sweden is an example of a place that tried the approach you're recommending. And--it failed. So they tried the "don't test, protect the elderly thing" and it did not work. Not only did they have a high number of fatalities overall, they also did NOT protect the elderly--the elderly there had a high fatality rate.

What does that prove? That the one place that tried your approach didn't even manage to protect the elderly.

That's setting aside the fact that in the USA, the elderly are not the only vulnerable population.

And again, the point of testing is to identify the infected and isolate them as a way to lower the spread of the virus. The point is containment.

...



User avatar
ElAcky
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4141
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:24 am

Rammer wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:35 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:07 am
Rammer wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:50 am


Your post is a distortion. Fun with stats. I pulled up the list of 48 European countries and only 14 of the 48 have done more testing. That's most to you? Many of these of these included in the 14 are very tiny countries like Luxemburg, San Marino, Iceland with their populations of about 12 people each or russia and Belarus with their faulty false negative tests. Also on your list of 23 -are rich Arab oil state islands with small populations and lots of cash. So, yeah maybe we are 23rd out of all that.. The fact is, we are testing at a fast rate, now.

The larger point that you miss is that even with all of this testing, our cases aren't going down, they are going up. So, your theory that testing is the be all and end all is now proven false. So you are going to need a new reason to blame Trump for this. Testing is no longer our biggest problem. As I said all along, testing is a piece. The bigger piece is social distancing, masks, washing hands. this requires a population that listens. You can blast Trump for his ignoring the issue sometimes but on the other hand, he was told to butt out very early by Dem governors. So now, each state owns their own mess. Hope you are happy. Look, I am not giving Trump a pass either. Winning the election is more important to both sides - than working together on Covid. If Trump is for a travel ban, -others are against it. Dems want to shut down, mostly so they can blame Trump for the unemployment rate. I know this because this is what happened. On the other side, Trump wants everything to stay open at all costs. ...........Everyone cares more about helping their "side" win than they do about stopping the spread of COVID.
There are only 27 countries in the EU !! and all major countries in terms of cases are ahead in testing with the exception of Italy, just behind the US and France (an outlier)

Cases going up in the EU ?... come out of Fox my friend.... that is so wrong its something that Trumpy wouldn't even say !!!
>Well i am looking at the worldometers that is updated all day long. So, Germany doesn't count then? France? the Netherlands? We are ahead of all those countries by a lot. How about Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Ireland, Austria, Italy? These aren't in Europe? -We are well ahead of all of these countries on tests per million.

>I never said that cases were going up in the EU. I said the US is doing more testing and cases are still rising. Obviously, more testing isn't quite the difference maker that you said it was. What it takes is a population working together and we don't have that now. Instead, we have a population that does whatever the f it wants to.


https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
This has been bothering me so i pulled the worldometer stats into a spreadsheet and did a testing over cases analysis and sure enough, US is behind every EU country. Actually one of the last countries in the world... Now i think we can eliminate every third world country from that list as they are basically not doing testing so not recording cases.



Rammer
Pro-bowler
Posts: 2957
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:17 pm
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:29 am

ElAcky wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:24 am
Rammer wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:35 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:07 am


There are only 27 countries in the EU !! and all major countries in terms of cases are ahead in testing with the exception of Italy, just behind the US and France (an outlier)

Cases going up in the EU ?... come out of Fox my friend.... that is so wrong its something that Trumpy wouldn't even say !!!
>Well i am looking at the worldometers that is updated all day long. So, Germany doesn't count then? France? the Netherlands? We are ahead of all those countries by a lot. How about Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Ireland, Austria, Italy? These aren't in Europe? -We are well ahead of all of these countries on tests per million.

>I never said that cases were going up in the EU. I said the US is doing more testing and cases are still rising. Obviously, more testing isn't quite the difference maker that you said it was. What it takes is a population working together and we don't have that now. Instead, we have a population that does whatever the f it wants to.


https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
This has been bothering me so i pulled the worldometer stats into a spreadsheet and did a testing over cases analysis and sure enough, US is behind every EU country. Actually one of the last countries in the world... Now i think we can eliminate every third world country from that list as they are basically not doing testing so not recording cases.
I don't know what you are talking about here, Elacky. You didn't need to import it into Excel. The worldometer website has a column for tests per million. It is updated daily. With the bigger countries --- The Us is behind - Spain, Portugal, Belgium and Uk. Us is ahead of Germany, France, italy, Netherlands, Ireland. With our huge population and diverse country, that is not bad, relatively speaking. Especially since the US got such a late start.. My point is that we are testing a lot now. It is probably helping some but not obviously not enough.

The problem with testing is that there will never be enough. By order of the governor, I am getting tested every week now. Still by the time I get my negative test results 48 hours later, I could already be infected again. If we have a front line employee or a patient that comes back positive but were asymptomatic - by the time they get the test results - they have been out possibly infecting others for several days.



User avatar
zackn
Veteran
Posts: 1201
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:40 pm
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:30 am

from A National Mask Mandate Could Save The U.S. Economy $1 Trillion, Goldman Sachs Says

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sarahhanse ... 580d2156f1

Goldman’s analysts found that wearing face coverings has a significant impact on coronavirus outcomes, and they suggest that a federal mask mandate would “meaningfully” increase mask usage across the country, especially in states like Florida and Texas, where masks are not currently required.

-...

Reducing the spread of the virus through mask-wearing, the analysts found, could be a substitute for strict lockdown measures that would otherwise shave 5%—or $1 trillion—off the U.S. GDP.



User avatar
ElAcky
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4141
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:47 am

Rammer wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:29 am
ElAcky wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:24 am
Rammer wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:35 pm


>Well i am looking at the worldometers that is updated all day long. So, Germany doesn't count then? France? the Netherlands? We are ahead of all those countries by a lot. How about Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Ireland, Austria, Italy? These aren't in Europe? -We are well ahead of all of these countries on tests per million.

>I never said that cases were going up in the EU. I said the US is doing more testing and cases are still rising. Obviously, more testing isn't quite the difference maker that you said it was. What it takes is a population working together and we don't have that now. Instead, we have a population that does whatever the f it wants to.


https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
This has been bothering me so i pulled the worldometer stats into a spreadsheet and did a testing over cases analysis and sure enough, US is behind every EU country. Actually one of the last countries in the world... Now i think we can eliminate every third world country from that list as they are basically not doing testing so not recording cases.
I don't know what you are talking about here, Elacky. You didn't need to import it into Excel. The worldometer website has a column for tests per million. It is updated daily. With the bigger countries --- The Us is behind - Spain, Portugal, Belgium and Uk. Us is ahead of Germany, France, italy, Netherlands, Ireland. With our huge population and diverse country, that is not bad, relatively speaking. Especially since the US got such a late start.. My point is that we are testing a lot now. It is probably helping some but not obviously not enough.

The problem with testing is that there will never be enough. By order of the governor, I am getting tested every week now. Still by the time I get my negative test results 48 hours later, I could already be infected again. If we have a front line employee or a patient that comes back positive but were asymptomatic - by the time they get the test results - they have been out possibly infecting others for several days.
I worked out tests per million / cases per million... in other words how many tests per cases in population which is not in the Worldometer so I had to derive it. Interesting results as it shows Sweden behind (no surprise) but France again is the outlier. Not surprising the small wealthier countries lead the pack.



User avatar
ElAcky
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4141
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:58 pm

Fauci says cases could easily reach 100k a day... he has been pretty spot on so far..

That number would be catastrophic for the economy!! Would impact the whole world.



User avatar
ElAcky
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4141
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:00 pm

Btw: my BA flight to Sardinia in August was cancelled today so looks like I will be holidaying in the UK for the first time ever this year!!



toast49
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3768
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:55 pm

March 164,000 confirmed in US.
April 60,000 deaths US

April 836,000 Confirmed
May 43,000 deaths

May 770,000 confirmed
June 23,000 deaths

Not exact numbers, but it shows deaths are falling. Death rate is clearly falling. If deaths are lagging by a month or so.



Raminec
Veteran
Posts: 2098
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:21 pm
Location: Washington
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:13 pm

toast49 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:49 pm
Deaths are falling. Reached a peak in late April, early May and have been decreasing steadily. Yet restrictions remain in so many places. All you hear is cases going up because of testing but nothing on the declining death rates.
WTF
Last edited by Raminec on Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Raminec
Veteran
Posts: 2098
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:21 pm
Location: Washington
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:17 pm

toast49 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:55 pm
March 164,000 confirmed in US.
April 60,000 deaths US

April 836,000 Confirmed
May 43,000 deaths

May 770,000 confirmed
June 23,000 deaths

Not exact numbers, but it shows deaths are falling. Death rate is clearly falling. If deaths are lagging by a month or so.
Anyone that you know? A family member? A friend? Or are these just numbers to you. Seriously, what the fuck are you thinking posting numbers like this like it’s some kind of scoreboard. You’re a seriously confused individual.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13537
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:19 pm

Raminec wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:17 pm
toast49 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:55 pm
March 164,000 confirmed in US.
April 60,000 deaths US

April 836,000 Confirmed
May 43,000 deaths

May 770,000 confirmed
June 23,000 deaths

Not exact numbers, but it shows deaths are falling. Death rate is clearly falling. If deaths are lagging by a month or so.
Anyone that you know? A family member? A friend? Or are these just numbers to you. Seriously, what the fuck are you thinking posting numbers like this like it’s some kind of scoreboard. You’re a seriously confused individual.
Friend's dad died yesterday.

Oh, he doesn't matter because he was 80.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

toast49
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3768
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:36 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:19 pm
Raminec wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:17 pm
toast49 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:55 pm
March 164,000 confirmed in US.
April 60,000 deaths US

April 836,000 Confirmed
May 43,000 deaths

May 770,000 confirmed
June 23,000 deaths

Not exact numbers, but it shows deaths are falling. Death rate is clearly falling. If deaths are lagging by a month or so.
Anyone that you know? A family member? A friend? Or are these just numbers to you. Seriously, what the fuck are you thinking posting numbers like this like it’s some kind of scoreboard. You’re a seriously confused individual.
Friend's dad died yesterday.

Oh, he doesn't matter because he was 80.
WEAK DICK. WEAK



toast49
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3768
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:42 pm

We are thru it like I said.



toast49
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3768
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:44 pm

Raminec wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:17 pm
toast49 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:55 pm
March 164,000 confirmed in US.
April 60,000 deaths US

April 836,000 Confirmed
May 43,000 deaths

May 770,000 confirmed
June 23,000 deaths

Not exact numbers, but it shows deaths are falling. Death rate is clearly falling. If deaths are lagging by a month or so.
Anyone that you know? A family member? A friend? Or are these just numbers to you. Seriously, what the fuck are you thinking posting numbers like this like it’s some kind of scoreboard. You’re a seriously confused individual.
Weak argument.Very weak



Rammer
Pro-bowler
Posts: 2957
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:17 pm
Contact:

Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:31 am

ElAcky wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:47 am
Rammer wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:29 am
ElAcky wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:24 am


This has been bothering me so i pulled the worldometer stats into a spreadsheet and did a testing over cases analysis and sure enough, US is behind every EU country. Actually one of the last countries in the world... Now i think we can eliminate every third world country from that list as they are basically not doing testing so not recording cases.
I don't know what you are talking about here, Elacky. You didn't need to import it into Excel. The worldometer website has a column for tests per million. It is updated daily. With the bigger countries --- The Us is behind - Spain, Portugal, Belgium and Uk. Us is ahead of Germany, France, italy, Netherlands, Ireland. With our huge population and diverse country, that is not bad, relatively speaking. Especially since the US got such a late start.. My point is that we are testing a lot now. It is probably helping some but not obviously not enough.

The problem with testing is that there will never be enough. By order of the governor, I am getting tested every week now. Still by the time I get my negative test results 48 hours later, I could already be infected again. If we have a front line employee or a patient that comes back positive but were asymptomatic - by the time they get the test results - they have been out possibly infecting others for several days.
I worked out tests per million / cases per million... in other words how many tests per cases in population which is not in the Worldometer so I had to derive it. Interesting results as it shows Sweden behind (no surprise) but France again is the outlier. Not surprising the small wealthier countries lead the pack.
Interesting but like I said - fun with stats. tests per million/cases per million. you looked for a way to support your theory that america isn't testing. The fact is we got off to a slow start, thanks to the CDC and now are testing a lot. We have passed many EU countries in testing and closing the gap on others.



User avatar
zackn
Veteran
Posts: 1201
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:40 pm
Contact:

Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:25 am

Rammer wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:31 am


Interesting but like I said - fun with stats. tests per million/cases per million. you looked for a way to support your theory that america isn't testing. The fact is we got off to a slow start, thanks to the CDC and now are testing a lot. We have passed many EU countries in testing and closing the gap on others.
Meanwhile the president said he asked that testing be scaled back. That had no effect at all?

...



User avatar
ElAcky
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4141
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:08 am

zackn wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:25 am
Rammer wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:31 am


Interesting but like I said - fun with stats. tests per million/cases per million. you looked for a way to support your theory that america isn't testing. The fact is we got off to a slow start, thanks to the CDC and now are testing a lot. We have passed many EU countries in testing and closing the gap on others.
Meanwhile the president said he asked that testing be scaled back. That had no effect at all?

...
No testing = no cases.... great strategy to keep clear of those 100k cases per day that are being predicted!!



toast49
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3768
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am
Contact:

Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:46 pm

March 164,000 confirmed in US.
April 60,000 deaths US

April 836,000 Confirmed
May 43,000 deaths

May 770,000 confirmed
June 23,000 deaths

Not exact numbers, but it shows deaths are falling. Death rate is clearly falling. If deaths are lagging by a month or so.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13537
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:55 pm

toast49 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:46 pm
March 164,000 confirmed in US.
April 60,000 deaths US

April 836,000 Confirmed
May 43,000 deaths

May 770,000 confirmed
June 23,000 deaths

Not exact numbers, but it shows deaths are falling. Death rate is clearly falling. If deaths are lagging by a month or so.
But they're about to go up again.

AZ reported a record high of deaths and percentage of new cases on same day. Baddddd combo.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
RamPower
Veteran
Posts: 2328
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:52 pm
Contact:

Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:16 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:08 am
zackn wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:25 am
Rammer wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:31 am


Interesting but like I said - fun with stats. tests per million/cases per million. you looked for a way to support your theory that america isn't testing. The fact is we got off to a slow start, thanks to the CDC and now are testing a lot. We have passed many EU countries in testing and closing the gap on others.
Meanwhile the president said he asked that testing be scaled back. That had no effect at all?

...
No testing = no cases.... great strategy to keep clear of those 100k cases per day that are being predicted!!
It just could work :D I mean Americans have become widely known for being relatively unhealthy...

For instance, doctors could quit doing cancer screenings. Who wants to know they tested positive and waste all that time and money down the road…esp. with a fair chance at an undesired recovery at minimum? I'd rather have a cheerleader, and feel good about myself for as long as possible ;) That's our true independent American spirit at work! Keep those embarrassing numbers looking low, and return everybody into the work force to keep the economy at peak efficiency (at least until someone else is in charge). Again for now, worry about folks falling over sick down the road (hoping nobody catches on).

Diseases are such a nuisance…especially something HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS, which is another conversation obviously (to keep hidden)…it's all about those uplifting numbers! Slow the testing DOWN :D




User avatar
RamPower
Veteran
Posts: 2328
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:52 pm
Contact:

Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:42 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:18 pm
This is despicable

https://www.alternet.org/2020/07/deplor ... d-19-drug/

Big pharma meets MAGA
Trump's the ultimate self-serving scumbag. It's like when his Federal goons were going around confiscating PPE from different US States for his "own" stockpile.



User avatar
HellRam
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3017
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:17 pm
Contact:

Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:54 pm

RamPower wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:42 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:18 pm
This is despicable

https://www.alternet.org/2020/07/deplor ... d-19-drug/

Big pharma meets MAGA
Trump's the ultimate self-serving scumbag. It's like when his Federal goons were going around confiscating PPE from different US States for his "own" stockpile.
:lol:

Yeah the guy who doesn't wear mask wanted PPE all for himself.



User avatar
RamPower
Veteran
Posts: 2328
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:52 pm
Contact:

Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:08 pm

HellRam wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:54 pm
RamPower wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:42 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:18 pm
This is despicable

https://www.alternet.org/2020/07/deplor ... d-19-drug/

Big pharma meets MAGA
Trump's the ultimate self-serving scumbag. It's like when his Federal goons were going around confiscating PPE from different US States for his "own" stockpile.
:lol:

Yeah the guy who doesn't wear mask wanted PPE all for himself.
Wow, great point :shock: Yes, Trump fumbled and lied his way thru the (ineffective) production (thus leading to limited inventory) of PPE...so yeah, the eventual building of "his" federal stockpile ("his" according to his puss of a son-in-law)



User avatar
HellRam
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3017
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:17 pm
Contact:

Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:16 pm

RamPower wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:08 pm
HellRam wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:54 pm
RamPower wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:42 pm


Trump's the ultimate self-serving scumbag. It's like when his Federal goons were going around confiscating PPE from different US States for his "own" stockpile.
:lol:

Yeah the guy who doesn't wear mask wanted PPE all for himself.
Wow, great point :shock: Yes, Trump fumbled and lied his way thru the (ineffective) production (thus leading to limited inventory) of PPE...so yeah, the eventual building of "his" federal stockpile ("his" according to his puss of a son-in-law)
Well doesn't the federal government belong to the people like so many on the left claim? In which I would agree with. As for PPE we had no issues in Oregon. Local governments and municipalities are liable for their own supply of these things usually. For example when Cuomo declined to purchase more ventilators some years back. Of course the ventilator hysteria was just that as we all learned. Mostly due to inflated and over hyped virus death rates that were being reported early on.

But please....don't let me ruin play time. You guys have fun with the Trump game :lol:



Post Reply
Rate this topic
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests