dick 84 is a registered member of the nazi party

Everything NOT related to Rams football here.
Post Reply
toast49
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5453
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 12 times
Contact:

Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:08 pm

For years


Go Rams

toast49
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5453
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 12 times
Contact:

Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:12 pm

dick 84 is registered as a nazi and is trying to destroy this country. He is a registered member of the nazi party. Online


Go Rams

User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 15823
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:15 pm

toast49 wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:12 pm
dick 84 is registered as a nazi and is trying to destroy this country. He is a registered member of the nazi party. Online
See.. this is kind of repetitive of the first thread.. you could've just added this comment?


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

toast49
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5453
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 12 times
Contact:

Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:16 pm

Your evil dick . We all get it. You are a nazi. and your registered online as a nazi.


Go Rams

Rammer
Hall of Famer
Posts: 3902
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:17 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:08 am

Wtf are all these nazi posts about? Come on, let's try to keep it civil. We don't need to launch these kind of personal attacks on each other.



User avatar
69RamFan
Hall of Famer
Posts: 10358
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:19 pm
Location: LA-CA By way of NY/NJ
Contact:

Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:31 am

Rammer wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:08 am
Wtf are all these nazi posts about? Come on, let's try to keep it civil. We don't need to launch these kind of personal attacks on each other.
He is just throwing it back at his face,,,

It's so easy for Dick to accuse someone,,,

So I get it,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:



ocram23
Hall of Famer
Posts: 9225
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:12 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 11 times
Contact:

Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:44 am

69RamFan wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:31 am
Rammer wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:08 am
Wtf are all these nazi posts about? Come on, let's try to keep it civil. We don't need to launch these kind of personal attacks on each other.
He is just throwing it back at his face,,,

It's so easy for Dick to accuse someone,,,

So I get it,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:
for sure elacky and dick use this word all the time with others when people don't agree with their opinions.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 15823
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:52 am

ocram23 wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:44 am
69RamFan wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:31 am
Rammer wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:08 am
Wtf are all these nazi posts about? Come on, let's try to keep it civil. We don't need to launch these kind of personal attacks on each other.
He is just throwing it back at his face,,,

It's so easy for Dick to accuse someone,,,

So I get it,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:
for sure elacky and dick use this word all the time with others when people don't agree with their opinions.
Slight correction... I use it when people express racist viewpoints.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Rammer
Hall of Famer
Posts: 3902
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:17 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:39 am

Dick84 wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:52 am
ocram23 wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:44 am
69RamFan wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:31 am


He is just throwing it back at his face,,,

It's so easy for Dick to accuse someone,,,

So I get it,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:
for sure elacky and dick use this word all the time with others when people don't agree with their opinions.
Slight correction... I use it when people express racist viewpoints.
Dick, I do not think you are a nazi and don't think it is appropriate. But you are quick to very call people racists.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 15823
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:45 am

Rammer wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:39 am
Dick84 wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:52 am
ocram23 wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:44 am


for sure elacky and dick use this word all the time with others when people don't agree with their opinions.
Slight correction... I use it when people express racist viewpoints.
Dick, I do not think you are a nazi and don't think it is appropriate. But you are quick to very call people racists.
I don’t agree.
But I appreciate the post.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
RamPower
Hall of Famer
Posts: 2971
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:52 pm
Been thanked: 11 times
Contact:

Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:56 am

Rammer wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:39 am
Dick84 wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:52 am
ocram23 wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:44 am


for sure elacky and dick use this word all the time with others when people don't agree with their opinions.
Slight correction... I use it when people express racist viewpoints.
Dick, I do not think you are a nazi and don't think it is appropriate. But you are quick to very call people racists.
There are a ton of hate groups in the US (at least 1,000?), most I would suspect are based on race. I would also have to suspect a great percentage of those slant toward the right. It's basically why I left the party a decade ago for instance. My own personal experiences is that there is waaaay more examples of inherent racism pointing toward the political right (this forum probably no exception). So yes, to call Dick out specifically as a nazi seems merely a total troll move IMO...



Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests