America First!!!!

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:30 pm

Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:58 pm

Nahhhhhhh... .

Nothing at all weird about this.

No common theme...

3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:17 pm

It's always good to see where posters priorities are.

3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:30 pm

Now... people throw around the word, "traitor" loosely...

3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:08 pm

Seriously... where the fuck are you guys on this.

WSJ & NYT also confirmed the info.
What the fuck?

Lemme guess.. you’re gonna try & hide behind “fake news”.

3-24-16

RamPower
Veteran

Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:01 pm

Yikes...and yeah, who can keep up with all of Trump's dirt? Amazing...

ElAcky
Pro-bowler

Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:03 pm

Whats the bet a Trump tower will go up in Moscow within 5 years of him leaving office!!

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:54 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:03 pm
Whats the bet a Trump tower will go up in Moscow within 5 years of him leaving office!!
Not high.

His businesses will collapse in debt after he’s out of office.
No one will be paying pay for play and few who can afford to stay there actually will.

3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:03 pm

Press Secretary says Trumpy & Pence didn’t know about Russian bounty...

So... here’s the follow up... now that they DO know..(lol believing they didn’t), how are we responding?

3-24-16

HellRam
Pro-bowler

Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:40 pm

Typical Russia stuff...unfortunately.

I'm perplexed the media would report this consdiering they pushed their chips in the whole collusion thing. Regardless I guess they can still stick with the narrative. Russia and Trump colluded so we could eventually be at war with eachother???

In regards to the actual situation. Tough spot to be in. Russia will always push our buttons. How we reply is the difficulty in all of this.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:01 pm

HellRam wrote:

I'm perplexed the media would report this consdiering they pushed their chips in the whole collusion thing. Regardless I guess they can still stick with the narrative. Russia and Trump colluded so we could eventually be at war with eachother???

In regards to the actual situation. Tough spot to be in. Russia will always push our buttons. How we reply is the difficulty in all of this.
lol...
Always with the awful takes.
I guess the recent air space intrusions are cool too.

The point is Trump is just an awful President and is actually rewarding Russia by pushing items that benefit Russia.

3-24-16

HellRam
Pro-bowler

Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:18 pm

Dick84 wrote:
HellRam wrote:

lol...

The point is Trump is just an awful President and is actually rewarding Russia by pushing items that benefit Russia.
Your world revolves around Trump. Was bombing Syria air bases a benift to Russia as well as their agenda and world perception? Of course not! To anyone with a IQ...Russia was a problem under Obama as well and they will continue to be a issue after Trump.

This is what I get for taking the bait of a individual incapable of original thought or any intellectual abilities. My bad. Enjoy the rest of your day dick, you notorious low life loser lol.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:59 pm

HellRam wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:18 pm
Dick84 wrote:
HellRam wrote:

lol...

Your world revolves around Trump. Was bombing Syria air bases a benift to Russia as well as their agenda and world perception? Of course not! To anyone with a IQ...Russia was a problem under Obama as well and they will continue to be a issue after Trump.

This is what I get for taking the bait of a individual incapable of original thought or any intellectual abilities. My bad. Enjoy the rest of your day dick, you notorious low life loser lol.
Trump fan, non-Trump fan... do you realize how fucking dumb you are?
The empty airfields that they gave Russia a heads up on? They basically bombed a parking lot

Seriously, if you want to pretend to have any critical thought abilities... this isn't about "Russia being a problem..". The President was *actively* promoting Russia's agenda, the G7 thing? Moving troops out of Germany. Weakening NATO.
You can say whatever you want about why you *think* Trumpy is doing them, but these, and our escape from Syria and Afghanistan, are *all* things that make Russia (and in some cases, China) stronger on the world stage.

Stop being such a fucking sheep.

3-24-16

Ants
Pro-bowler

Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:18 pm

HellRam wrote:

THIS^^^

Dicktard lets his TDS get the better of him. He can't figure out if Trump is pro-Russia or anti-Russia, so he comes here to make a fool of himself - AGAIN. :oops:
...not sure which is worse - TDS or covid. :roll:

The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

ElAcky
Pro-bowler

Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:41 pm

This is the same group that have been poisoning their spies around Europe... very Nasty bunch

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:32 am

Ants wrote:
HellRam wrote:

THIS^^^

Dicktard lets his TDS get the better of him. He can't figure out if Trump is pro-Russia or anti-Russia, so he comes here to make a fool of himself - AGAIN. :oops:
I'm pretty sure he's just fucking incompetent and scared.
Because this is beyond a dereliction of duty. Like I said earlier, I'm positive all you'll come back with is fake news, because this is some horrific bullshit.
You assholes worried about protesting the flag.. how about defending our fucking soldiers?

3-24-16

Ants
Pro-bowler

Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:26 am

Dick84 wrote:
Ants wrote:
HellRam wrote:

THIS^^^

Because this is beyond a dereliction of duty. Like I said earlier, I'm positive all you'll come back with is fake news, because this is some horrific bullshit.
You assholes worried about protesting the flag.. how about defending our fucking soldiers?
As if you care about our soldiers. You just love to use any tragedy to push your TDS-driven narrative.
TDS - FIND THE CURE! 8-)

The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

ocram23
Pro-bowler

Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:02 am

Dick84 wrote:
Ants wrote:
HellRam wrote:

THIS^^^

you'll chase anything that has a negative spin on trump. you're a broken record. Yes I know Dick we are all morons because we aren't as smart as you. blah blah blah

ElAcky
Pro-bowler

Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:17 am

Trumpy knew about it since March.. denies it.. then pentagon says yes he did

What does Russia have on him I wonder!?

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:42 am

ocram23 wrote:
Dick84 wrote:
Ants wrote:

THIS^^^

you'll chase anything that has a negative spin on trump. you're a broken record. Yes I know Dick we are all morons because we aren't as smart as you. blah blah blah
Beyond a fucking moron.

You won’t even discuss the issue.

So.. if he’s just learning about it now, and this is a BIG FUCKING DEAL... why’s he out golfing? Probably working on what Lady G has to say in the media to help him.

3-24-16

Rammer
Pro-bowler

Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:47 am

Dick84 wrote:
ocram23 wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Beyond a fucking moron.

So.. if he’s just learning about it now, and this is a BIG FUCKING DEAL... why’s he out golfing? Probably working on what Lady G has to say in the media to help him.

It's probably one of those stories that cannot be corroborated, either way. Even the NYtimes, with their agenda to get Trump, says there is no evidence that any payment actually occurred. So, what was Trump supposed to do with this info? Start WWIII? . The NYTimes and Pelosi thinks we are all stupid. She is right about half of us.......We already know that Russia is always trying to mess with our interests. It is pretty much a given. It's the price we pay when we intercede anywhere. Syria, libya, Afghan, Iraq, whatever. When they had troops in Afghanistan, we were giving the same people missiles to shoot down their aircraft. .... The way the game works is you pay them back secretly when you get the opportunity. You don't talk about it, you don't hold public hearings and pretend to be so outraged. This is all a political show.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:48 am

Rammer wrote:
Dick84 wrote:
ocram23 wrote:

Beyond a fucking moron.

It's probably one of those stories that cannot be corroborated, either way. Even the NYtimes, with their agenda to get Trump, says there is no evidence that any payment actually occurred. So, what was Trump supposed to do with this info? Start WWIII? . The NYTimes and Pelosi thinks we are all stupid. She is right about half of us.......We already know that Russia is always trying to mess with our interests. It is pretty much a given. It's the price we pay when we intercede anywhere. Syria, libya, Afghan, Iraq, whatever. When they had troops in Afghanistan, we were giving the same people missiles to shoot down their aircraft. .... The way the game works is you pay them back secretly when you get the opportunity. You don't talk about it, you don't hold public hearings and pretend to be so outraged. This is all a political show.
Multiple outlets have confirmed the information.

It's not a political show when President Trump continues to push agenda items that 100% benefit. Russia. There's zero reason the US would be want Russia back in the G8.. and he invited them AFTER this information was available to him.

Instead of going on weird tangents.. focus on the simple stuff that is right in front of you. Why the fuck is he pushing Russian interests?

This is a repeating pattern.

3-24-16

ocram23
Pro-bowler

Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:10 am

Dick84 wrote:
Rammer wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Beyond a fucking moron.

It's not a political show when President Trump continues to push agenda items that 100% benefit. Russia. There's zero reason the US would be want Russia back in the G8.. and he invited them AFTER this information was available to him.

Instead of going on weird tangents.. focus on the simple stuff that is right in front of you. Why the fuck is he pushing Russian interests?

again another bullshit report by old dick. the information hasn't been confirmed yet. The intelligence community is still trying to verify the report so quit spreading your continued misinformation. And for christ sake quit referencing the NYT and WP. they have proven they report false information on a continued basis. Let's let the experts confirm this is actually a real report before we jump to conclusions.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:15 am

ocram23 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:10 am
Dick84 wrote:
Rammer wrote:

again another bullshit report by old dick. the information hasn't been confirmed yet. The intelligence community is still trying to verify the report so quit spreading your continued misinformation. And for christ sake quit referencing the NYT and WP. they have proven they report false information on a continued basis. Let's let the experts confirm this is actually a real report before we jump to conclusions.
Dude... your level of denial is pathological.
Oh.. WSJ also confirmed it.. but you're choosing to ignore that. Doesn't fit your narrative.

And.. again...policy measures that absolutely have no benefit for the US.. are being pushed.

3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:23 am

3-24-16

Rate this topic
  • Information