Michael Shellenberger - Climate hero?

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
Ants
Pro-bowler

Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:31 pm

Seems one of the climate "heroes" has had enough of the lies and corruption surrounding the obviously fake "climate change" scam and wrote a book.

No, there's nothing wrong with wanting to preserve the environment and keeping the planet clean. But it seems he's had enough of the fear and lies and wrote a book called "Apocalypse Never".

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It would seem that you're not "allowed" to seek truth when discussing climate change. :lol:

What a scam.

The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

Ants
Pro-bowler

Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:35 pm

Here's a little blurb relating to the book and the scam:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/environme ... mate-scare

8-)

ocram23
Pro-bowler

Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:03 pm

good luck with spreading the word. the world is so nuts on this topic and the brainwashing has been going on so long it will take a miracle to get people to start switching their opinion on this topic. when you have 95% of the media outlets pushing the same agenda after time the general public just assumes it is fact.

HellRam
Pro-bowler

Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:38 pm

Personally I've found once something becomes political the substance of truth no longer becomes objective. I grow pot in the Oregon cascades and it was snowing two weeks ago. That doesn't really bode well for global warming movement. Thus it went from the coming ice age to global warming and now "climate change". And of course climate change can mean a anything.

I was in Seattle a week ago. Did you know they don't recycle in Washington state? I was utterly shocked. For some reason I never knew this. You would think a Progressive state like Washington would actually care about the environment by their actions. I guess we can only combat climate change through a bunch of bureaucrats signing paper work in some AC cooled building. Who knew...

ocram23
Pro-bowler

Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:57 pm

HellRam wrote:
Personally I've found once something becomes political the substance of truth no longer becomes objective. I grow pot in the Oregon cascades and it was snowing two weeks ago. That doesn't really bode well for global warming movement. Thus it went from the coming ice age to global warming and now "climate change". And of course climate change can mean a anything.

I was in Seattle a week ago. Did you know they don't recycle in Washington state? I was utterly shocked. For some reason I never knew this. You would think a Progressive state like Washington would actually care about the environment by their actions. I guess we can only combat climate change through a bunch of bureaucrats signing paper work in some AC cooled building. Who knew...
arizona doesn't recycle either which is not a surprise.

HellRam
Pro-bowler

Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:02 pm

ocram23 wrote:
HellRam wrote:

These states really should though. One good thing about Oregon is we don't have as much trash all over the place. I don't remember Washington state being so filthy. Obviously the homeless crisis is also hurting our ecosystems. Too bad nobody cares....unfortunately.

ocram23
Pro-bowler

Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:13 pm

HellRam wrote:
ocram23 wrote:
HellRam wrote:

These states really should though. One good thing about Oregon is we don't have as much trash all over the place. I don't remember Washington state being so filthy. Obviously the homeless crisis is also hurting our ecosystems. Too bad nobody cares....unfortunately.
seattle is a complete disaster now due to the homeless. has been like that for 3 years now

Raminec
Veteran

Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:10 pm

HellRam wrote:
ocram23 wrote:
HellRam wrote:

Funny how your perspective changes depending on your view. I live in Washington state and we don’t have a trash problem. Just across the River in Oregon is pretty trashy though.

HellRam
Pro-bowler

Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:41 pm

Raminec wrote:
HellRam wrote:
ocram23 wrote:

Funny how your perspective changes depending on your view. I live in Washington state and we don’t have a trash problem. Just across the River in Oregon is pretty trashy though.
Cans go for .10 cents in Oregon. You'll see homeless people digging around for them all the time. In Washington I saw cans and bottles just laying around everywhere. I won't comment on Portland mostly because cities tend to be more dirty anyways. But in gerneral I have no idea where you come up with that conclusion.

Also....what does views have to do with promoting recycling? Here's the probelm, you left wingers are so ideological that I can't even make a comment about the environment unless it revolves around your political thinking. I'm talking about recycling here. Nothing more.

ocram23
Pro-bowler

Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:10 pm

Raminec wrote:
HellRam wrote:
ocram23 wrote:

yeah but seattle is a disgrace. used to be a great city now it's a pile of trash due to your lack of leadership with the homeless.

ElAcky
Pro-bowler

Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:56 am

HellRam wrote:

Its for reasons like these and people like you that they renamed it Climate change... the trend is extreme weather and heating e.g. just had some very unseasonable hot few weeks here (broker records), the arctic broke all records recently while my parents had the worse rainfall in recorded history and got flooded 3 times in a month,

Maybe you guys need to look up what the word "Global" means.

Rams57
Starter

Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:59 am

Please do not pay any attention to what is going on with our Sun.

ElAcky
Pro-bowler

Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:21 am

Rams57 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:59 am
Please do not pay any attention to what is going on with our Sun.
What about it ?

Ants
Pro-bowler

Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:15 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:56 am
Maybe you guys need to look up what the word "Global" means.

Maybe YOU need to actually read the story and the book instead of being ignorant about the topic..AGAIN. :idea:

Ants
Pro-bowler

Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:57 am

BUMP.
How come you climate loons aren't going to talk about this????

Oh, I see...it's not really a topic that could lessen the chances of Trump getting re-elected, so it goes on the back burner for now. :lol:

ElAcky
Pro-bowler

Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:07 am

Ants wrote:
BUMP.

Oh, I see...it's not really a topic that could lessen the chances of Trump getting re-elected, so it goes on the back burner for now. :lol:
There’s nothing to talk about... it’s here now and we’re all fucked...

Your conspiracy theories are irrelevant

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:11 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:07 am
Ants wrote:
BUMP.

There’s nothing to talk about... it’s here now and we’re all fucked...

Your conspiracy theories are irrelevant
Ah the usual "conspiracy theory" card when you can't handle the truth.
If all you're going to do is surrender, why bother responding?

ElAcky
Pro-bowler

Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:45 pm

Try this truth for size

https://www.thecut.com/2020/07/the-arct ... fying.html

If that doesn’t help you I’ll give you a dozen others

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:13 pm

YYYYYYAAAAAWWWWWWWNNNN!!!!

ElAcky
Pro-bowler

Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:29 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
You do not have to respond if your not interested!!! Not mandatory...

And yes facts can be boring... best to stick to conspiracies

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:47 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:29 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
You do not have to respond if your not interested!!! Not mandatory...

And yes facts can be boring... best to stick to conspiracies
Right back at you cupcake!

Rate this topic
  • Information