Vladimir Putin put a bounty on American Soldiers

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
Raminec
Veteran
Posts: 2098
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:21 pm
Location: Washington
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:06 pm

Donald Trump has known about these bounties on our soldiers for years and his only response was to suck up to Vladimir Putin at every opportunity.
C4113C5F-D11A-4567-A279-4B01E42F7ED6.jpeg
[


For all you Trump supporters out there I welcome your explanation. Better be really fucking good.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.



User avatar
HellRam
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3017
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:17 pm
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:12 pm

Already a thread on this. Check it out...



Raminec
Veteran
Posts: 2098
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:21 pm
Location: Washington
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:18 pm

HellRam wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:12 pm
Already a thread on this. Check it out...
It deserves 10. Fuck that traitor! Hang him!



User avatar
HellRam
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3017
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:17 pm
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:21 pm

Raminec wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:18 pm
HellRam wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:12 pm
Already a thread on this. Check it out...
It deserves 10. Fuck that traitor! Hang him!
Based off what? A NYT article?

Russia has been doing this for years. Good to see you leftist are finally getting a education.



Raminec
Veteran
Posts: 2098
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:21 pm
Location: Washington
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:31 pm

HellRam wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:21 pm
Raminec wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:18 pm
HellRam wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:12 pm
Already a thread on this. Check it out...
It deserves 10. Fuck that traitor! Hang him!
Based off what? A NYT article?

Russia has been doing this for years. Good to see you leftist are finally getting a education.
Not a leftist you blind fucking idiot. You’re trying to justify this shit? What flag do you salute? Trump should be hung on the Fourth of July!



User avatar
HellRam
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3017
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:17 pm
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:40 pm

Raminec wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:31 pm
HellRam wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:21 pm
Raminec wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:18 pm


It deserves 10. Fuck that traitor! Hang him!
Based off what? A NYT article?

Russia has been doing this for years. Good to see you leftist are finally getting a education.
Not a leftist you blind fucking idiot. You’re trying to justify this shit? What flag do you salute? Trump should be hung on the Fourth of July!
I'm not justifying anything. I just understand world history some and acknowledge this is nothing new.

I'd also like to see evidnce of this. Jumping to conclusions is what started the Iraq war. Weapons of mass destruction if I remember correctly. Besides the Taliban wants to kill our troops regardless of what Russia does or doesn't do.

Tell me what would you do? Bomb Russia??? I'm curious...



Raminec
Veteran
Posts: 2098
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:21 pm
Location: Washington
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:46 pm

HellRam wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:40 pm
Raminec wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:31 pm
HellRam wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:21 pm


Based off what? A NYT article?

Russia has been doing this for years. Good to see you leftist are finally getting a education.
Not a leftist you blind fucking idiot. You’re trying to justify this shit? What flag do you salute? Trump should be hung on the Fourth of July!
I'm not justifying anything. I just understand world history some and acknowledge this is nothing new.

I'd also like to see evidnce of this. Jumping to conclusions is what started the Iraq war. Weapons of mass destruction if I remember correctly. Besides the Taliban wants to kill our troops regardless of what Russia does or doesn't do.

Tell me what would you do? Bomb Russia??? I'm curious...
No need to bomb Russia. Just hang their top spy Donald and send his whole fucking family to Russia. This coward couldn’t fight a war and now he buddies up with a dictator who is paying to kill American soldiers. No defense for that.



User avatar
HellRam
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3017
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:17 pm
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:51 pm

Raminec wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:46 pm
HellRam wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:40 pm
Raminec wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:31 pm

Not a leftist you blind fucking idiot. You’re trying to justify this shit? What flag do you salute? Trump should be hung on the Fourth of July!
I'm not justifying anything. I just understand world history some and acknowledge this is nothing new.

I'd also like to see evidnce of this. Jumping to conclusions is what started the Iraq war. Weapons of mass destruction if I remember correctly. Besides the Taliban wants to kill our troops regardless of what Russia does or doesn't do.

Tell me what would you do? Bomb Russia??? I'm curious...
No need to bomb Russia. Just hang their top spy Donald and send his whole fucking family to Russia. This coward couldn’t fight a war and now he buddies up with a dictator who is paying to kill American soldiers. No defense for that.
Got it! Thanks for the reply.

Very mature and pragmatic way to observe the situation.



ocram23
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3337
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:12 pm
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:08 pm

Raminec wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:46 pm
HellRam wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:40 pm
Raminec wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:31 pm

Not a leftist you blind fucking idiot. You’re trying to justify this shit? What flag do you salute? Trump should be hung on the Fourth of July!
I'm not justifying anything. I just understand world history some and acknowledge this is nothing new.

I'd also like to see evidnce of this. Jumping to conclusions is what started the Iraq war. Weapons of mass destruction if I remember correctly. Besides the Taliban wants to kill our troops regardless of what Russia does or doesn't do.

Tell me what would you do? Bomb Russia??? I'm curious...
No need to bomb Russia. Just hang their top spy Donald and send his whole fucking family to Russia. This coward couldn’t fight a war and now he buddies up with a dictator who is paying to kill American soldiers. No defense for that.
dude your argument is so weak. Obama and Clinton did the same thing so are they cowards too???? TDS



Raminec
Veteran
Posts: 2098
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:21 pm
Location: Washington
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:14 pm

ocram23 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:08 pm
Raminec wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:46 pm
HellRam wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:40 pm


I'm not justifying anything. I just understand world history some and acknowledge this is nothing new.

I'd also like to see evidnce of this. Jumping to conclusions is what started the Iraq war. Weapons of mass destruction if I remember correctly. Besides the Taliban wants to kill our troops regardless of what Russia does or doesn't do.

Tell me what would you do? Bomb Russia??? I'm curious...
No need to bomb Russia. Just hang their top spy Donald and send his whole fucking family to Russia. This coward couldn’t fight a war and now he buddies up with a dictator who is paying to kill American soldiers. No defense for that.
dude your argument is so weak. Obama and Clinton did the same thing so are they cowards too???? TDS
My argument is weak huh? Look at your argument. Oh right you don’t have one. Obama and Clinton we’re not briefed that Putin had put a bounty on American soldiers heads and then go out to suck Putin’s dick in public. Seriously how fucking stupid are you? Trump is FUCKED!



Raminec
Veteran
Posts: 2098
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:21 pm
Location: Washington
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:16 pm

HellRam wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:51 pm
Raminec wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:46 pm
HellRam wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:40 pm


I'm not justifying anything. I just understand world history some and acknowledge this is nothing new.

I'd also like to see evidnce of this. Jumping to conclusions is what started the Iraq war. Weapons of mass destruction if I remember correctly. Besides the Taliban wants to kill our troops regardless of what Russia does or doesn't do.

Tell me what would you do? Bomb Russia??? I'm curious...
No need to bomb Russia. Just hang their top spy Donald and send his whole fucking family to Russia. This coward couldn’t fight a war and now he buddies up with a dictator who is paying to kill American soldiers. No defense for that.
Got it! Thanks for the reply.

Very mature and pragmatic way to observe the situation.
Fits the political atmosphere. If you can’t take the heat get a deferral for Bonespurs.



ocram23
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3337
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:12 pm
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:17 pm

Raminec wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:14 pm
ocram23 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:08 pm
Raminec wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:46 pm


No need to bomb Russia. Just hang their top spy Donald and send his whole fucking family to Russia. This coward couldn’t fight a war and now he buddies up with a dictator who is paying to kill American soldiers. No defense for that.
dude your argument is so weak. Obama and Clinton did the same thing so are they cowards too???? TDS
My argument is weak huh? Look at your argument. Oh right you don’t have one. Obama and Clinton we’re not briefed that Putin had put a bounty on American soldiers heads and then go out to suck Putin’s dick in public. Seriously how fucking stupid are you? Trump is FUCKED!
you calling trump a coward because he wouldn't fight a war is just an ignorant comment. Especially when your heroes Obama and Clinton did the same thing. But I keep forgetting you quote yourself on here all the time on how smart you are....typical liberal response. always calling people stupid, moron, blah blah blah.



Raminec
Veteran
Posts: 2098
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:21 pm
Location: Washington
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:28 pm

ocram23 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:17 pm
Raminec wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:14 pm
ocram23 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:08 pm


dude your argument is so weak. Obama and Clinton did the same thing so are they cowards too???? TDS
My argument is weak huh? Look at your argument. Oh right you don’t have one. Obama and Clinton we’re not briefed that Putin had put a bounty on American soldiers heads and then go out to suck Putin’s dick in public. Seriously how fucking stupid are you? Trump is FUCKED!
you calling trump a coward because he wouldn't fight a war is just an ignorant comment. Especially when your heroes Obama and Clinton did the same thing. But I keep forgetting you quote yourself on here all the time on how smart you are....typical liberal response. always calling people stupid, moron, blah blah blah.
Actually not a liberal at all. Proudly independent from a family that served in WWII and Vietnam. Trump was a coward but there were a lot of rich cowards that bought their way out of Vietnam. As for Obama he was too young for Vietnam. Clinton signed up for ROTC and avoided serving. The point which you lost in your rush to dismiss me as being a liberal was that Trump was briefed that Putin had put a bounty on American troops in Afghanistan and went out of his way to kiss Putin’s ass every chance he got. Dismissing the facts don’t make them go away. Typical Trump ass kisser response deflect and blame the Democrats don’t work as a defense for treason. All your overused cliches and dismissive rhetoric won’t work this time. You’re KKK hero sold his military out for what another Trump Tower. Yet you defend a traitor. You’re a coward just like Trump.
Last edited by Raminec on Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.



ocram23
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3337
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:12 pm
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:35 pm

Raminec wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:28 pm
ocram23 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:17 pm
Raminec wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:14 pm

My argument is weak huh? Look at your argument. Oh right you don’t have one. Obama and Clinton we’re not briefed that Putin had put a bounty on American soldiers heads and then go out to suck Putin’s dick in public. Seriously how fucking stupid are you? Trump is FUCKED!
you calling trump a coward because he wouldn't fight a war is just an ignorant comment. Especially when your heroes Obama and Clinton did the same thing. But I keep forgetting you quote yourself on here all the time on how smart you are....typical liberal response. always calling people stupid, moron, blah blah blah.
Actually not a liberal at all. Proudly independent from a family that served in WWII and Vietnam. Trump was a coward but there were a lot of rich cowards that bought their way out of Vietnam. As for Obama he was too young for Vietnam. Clinton signed up for ROTC and avoided serving. The point which you lost in your rush to dismiss me as being a liberal was that Trump was briefed that Putin had put a bounty on American troops in Afghanistan and went out of his way to kiss Putin’s ass every chance he got. Dismissing the facts don’t make them go away. Typical Trump ass kisser response deflect and blame the Democrats don’t work as a defense for treason you moron.
not an ass kisser as I stated earlier let's vet the report first before the Trump haters, like you, call for his hanging. A report from the NYT and the liberal yahoos come out of the word work. If I had a dollar every time you liberals called out trump for treason I would be retired.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13537
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:40 pm

ocram23 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:35 pm
Raminec wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:28 pm
ocram23 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:17 pm


you calling trump a coward because he wouldn't fight a war is just an ignorant comment. Especially when your heroes Obama and Clinton did the same thing. But I keep forgetting you quote yourself on here all the time on how smart you are....typical liberal response. always calling people stupid, moron, blah blah blah.
Actually not a liberal at all. Proudly independent from a family that served in WWII and Vietnam. Trump was a coward but there were a lot of rich cowards that bought their way out of Vietnam. As for Obama he was too young for Vietnam. Clinton signed up for ROTC and avoided serving. The point which you lost in your rush to dismiss me as being a liberal was that Trump was briefed that Putin had put a bounty on American troops in Afghanistan and went out of his way to kiss Putin’s ass every chance he got. Dismissing the facts don’t make them go away. Typical Trump ass kisser response deflect and blame the Democrats don’t work as a defense for treason you moron.
not an ass kisser as I stated earlier let's vet the report first before the Trump haters, like you, call for his hanging. A report from the NYT and the liberal yahoos come out of the word work. If I had a dollar every time you liberals called out trump for treason I would be retired.
The report has been confirmed and expanded on by multiple outlets. His press secretary is laying the groundwork saying it wasn't 100% confirmed.

Twat.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

ocram23
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3337
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:12 pm
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:41 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:40 pm
ocram23 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:35 pm
Raminec wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:28 pm


Actually not a liberal at all. Proudly independent from a family that served in WWII and Vietnam. Trump was a coward but there were a lot of rich cowards that bought their way out of Vietnam. As for Obama he was too young for Vietnam. Clinton signed up for ROTC and avoided serving. The point which you lost in your rush to dismiss me as being a liberal was that Trump was briefed that Putin had put a bounty on American troops in Afghanistan and went out of his way to kiss Putin’s ass every chance he got. Dismissing the facts don’t make them go away. Typical Trump ass kisser response deflect and blame the Democrats don’t work as a defense for treason you moron.
not an ass kisser as I stated earlier let's vet the report first before the Trump haters, like you, call for his hanging. A report from the NYT and the liberal yahoos come out of the word work. If I had a dollar every time you liberals called out trump for treason I would be retired.
The report has been confirmed and expanded on by multiple outlets. His press secretary is laying the groundwork saying it wasn't 100% confirmed.

Twat.
just watched the news and they didn't say that. you have been claiming this has been confirmed for 2 days now. another bullshit story by dick. good job being consistent



Raminec
Veteran
Posts: 2098
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:21 pm
Location: Washington
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:42 pm

ocram23 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:35 pm
Raminec wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:28 pm
ocram23 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:17 pm


you calling trump a coward because he wouldn't fight a war is just an ignorant comment. Especially when your heroes Obama and Clinton did the same thing. But I keep forgetting you quote yourself on here all the time on how smart you are....typical liberal response. always calling people stupid, moron, blah blah blah.
Actually not a liberal at all. Proudly independent from a family that served in WWII and Vietnam. Trump was a coward but there were a lot of rich cowards that bought their way out of Vietnam. As for Obama he was too young for Vietnam. Clinton signed up for ROTC and avoided serving. The point which you lost in your rush to dismiss me as being a liberal was that Trump was briefed that Putin had put a bounty on American troops in Afghanistan and went out of his way to kiss Putin’s ass every chance he got. Dismissing the facts don’t make them go away. Typical Trump ass kisser response deflect and blame the Democrats don’t work as a defense for treason you moron.
not an ass kisser as I stated earlier let's vet the report first before the Trump haters, like you, call for his hanging. A report from the NYT and the liberal yahoos come out of the word work. If I had a dollar every time you liberals called out trump for treason I would be retired.
In other words let’s let Trump figure out a way to spin it. It’s not going to miraculously go away like COVID 19 did on Easter. Yeah let’s give the traitor more time to figure out his story. No other president would need time. It would have been addressed immediately. Trump needs a cover story. He’s your president. Aren’t you proud!



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13537
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:47 pm

ocram23 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:41 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:40 pm
ocram23 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:35 pm


not an ass kisser as I stated earlier let's vet the report first before the Trump haters, like you, call for his hanging. A report from the NYT and the liberal yahoos come out of the word work. If I had a dollar every time you liberals called out trump for treason I would be retired.
The report has been confirmed and expanded on by multiple outlets. His press secretary is laying the groundwork saying it wasn't 100% confirmed.

Twat.
just watched the news and they didn't say that. you have been claiming this has been confirmed for 2 days now. another bullshit story by dick. good job being consistent
The fuck are you talking about?
Multiple outlets confirmed the information. Are you suggesting we're waiting for Trump to confirm it?
CNN, WSJ and several other outlets... they confirmed the original reporting and have expanded on it to add that it was reported to the White House in 2019.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

ocram23
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3337
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:12 pm
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:53 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:47 pm
ocram23 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:41 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:40 pm


The report has been confirmed and expanded on by multiple outlets. His press secretary is laying the groundwork saying it wasn't 100% confirmed.

Twat.
just watched the news and they didn't say that. you have been claiming this has been confirmed for 2 days now. another bullshit story by dick. good job being consistent
The fuck are you talking about?
Multiple outlets confirmed the information. Are you suggesting we're waiting for Trump to confirm it?
CNN, WSJ and several other outlets... they confirmed the original reporting and have expanded on it to add that it was reported to the White House in 2019.
just curious we have been doing this to russia for years so why would this be a surprise??? we are behind the scenes in every war out there protecting our interests. that is what super powers do



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13537
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:58 pm

ocram23 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:53 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:47 pm
ocram23 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:41 pm


just watched the news and they didn't say that. you have been claiming this has been confirmed for 2 days now. another bullshit story by dick. good job being consistent
The fuck are you talking about?
Multiple outlets confirmed the information. Are you suggesting we're waiting for Trump to confirm it?
CNN, WSJ and several other outlets... they confirmed the original reporting and have expanded on it to add that it was reported to the White House in 2019.
just curious we have been doing this to russia for years so why would this be a surprise??? we are behind the scenes in every war out there protecting our interests. that is what super powers do
You fucking moron.

When a nation is doing something like this, you generally call them out.... not push for their inclusion into important world bodies. You don't push policies that *benefit* them... are you really this fucking stupid?

Maybe not.. .you just read that as a talking point somewhere and thought... "oh.. this is a good line.."


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Raminec
Veteran
Posts: 2098
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:21 pm
Location: Washington
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:06 pm

ocram23 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:53 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:47 pm
ocram23 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:41 pm


just watched the news and they didn't say that. you have been claiming this has been confirmed for 2 days now. another bullshit story by dick. good job being consistent
The fuck are you talking about?
Multiple outlets confirmed the information. Are you suggesting we're waiting for Trump to confirm it?
CNN, WSJ and several other outlets... they confirmed the original reporting and have expanded on it to add that it was reported to the White House in 2019.
just curious we have been doing this to russia for years so why would this be a surprise??? we are behind the scenes in every war out there protecting our interests. that is what super powers do
So now you’re justifying a bounty on American troops. That’s so American of you. Seriously just how low does Trump have to go before you admit that you’re wrong.
Lots of shit happens behind the scenes but that doesn’t justify kissing Putin’s ass in front of the camera at every opportunity. What’s the bounty on an American President? Not much just a few photos of some water sports in a Moscow hotel.



ocram23
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3337
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:12 pm
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:06 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:58 pm
ocram23 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:53 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:47 pm


The fuck are you talking about?
Multiple outlets confirmed the information. Are you suggesting we're waiting for Trump to confirm it?
CNN, WSJ and several other outlets... they confirmed the original reporting and have expanded on it to add that it was reported to the White House in 2019.
just curious we have been doing this to russia for years so why would this be a surprise??? we are behind the scenes in every war out there protecting our interests. that is what super powers do
You fucking moron.

When a nation is doing something like this, you generally call them out.... not push for their inclusion into important world bodies. You don't push policies that *benefit* them... are you really this fucking stupid?

Maybe not.. .you just read that as a talking point somewhere and thought... "oh.. this is a good line.."
he's increased spending by over 40% to the European Deterrence Initiative. he also sent lethal weapons to Ukraine and he allowed U.S. soldiers in Syria to engage Russian soldiers. This resulted in over a hundred deaths of Russian soldiers. Obama never did any of this. So don't sit here and say he hasn't done anything.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13537
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:16 pm

ocram23 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:06 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:58 pm
ocram23 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:53 pm


just curious we have been doing this to russia for years so why would this be a surprise??? we are behind the scenes in every war out there protecting our interests. that is what super powers do
You fucking moron.

When a nation is doing something like this, you generally call them out.... not push for their inclusion into important world bodies. You don't push policies that *benefit* them... are you really this fucking stupid?

Maybe not.. .you just read that as a talking point somewhere and thought... "oh.. this is a good line.."
he's increased spending by over 40% to the European Deterrence Initiative. he also sent lethal weapons to Ukraine and he allowed U.S. soldiers in Syria to engage Russian soldiers. This resulted in over a hundred deaths of Russian soldiers. Obama never did any of this. So don't sit here and say he hasn't done anything.
Gimme a fucking break.
Did you read the restrictions on those "lethal weapons" he sent? Might want to read the details, bumblefuck.. and learn the difference between real actions and feints.
And.. I'm not even gonna tell you how fucking stupid you are bringing up the European Deterrence Initiative.. THAT OBAMA STARTED.
Big, global changes that Russia wanted are happening.... these are things that any Russia expert would've told you several years ago.. not just now.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

ocram23
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3337
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:12 pm
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:22 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:16 pm
ocram23 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:06 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:58 pm


You fucking moron.

When a nation is doing something like this, you generally call them out.... not push for their inclusion into important world bodies. You don't push policies that *benefit* them... are you really this fucking stupid?

Maybe not.. .you just read that as a talking point somewhere and thought... "oh.. this is a good line.."
he's increased spending by over 40% to the European Deterrence Initiative. he also sent lethal weapons to Ukraine and he allowed U.S. soldiers in Syria to engage Russian soldiers. This resulted in over a hundred deaths of Russian soldiers. Obama never did any of this. So don't sit here and say he hasn't done anything.
Gimme a fucking break.
Did you read the restrictions on those "lethal weapons" he sent? Might want to read the details, bumblefuck.. and learn the difference between real actions and feints.
And.. I'm not even gonna tell you how fucking stupid you are bringing up the European Deterrence Initiative.. THAT OBAMA STARTED.
Big, global changes that Russia wanted are happening.... these are things that any Russia expert would've told you several years ago.. not just now.
go fuck yourself you socialist. the ROE, remember I work with the military jackass especially with the SOF community, Obama mandated killed american soldiers PERIOD!!! You don't know what the fuck you are talking about as usual fucking DICK. Talk to military personnel and they fucking hate Obama. they never trusted the fucker because he flat out lied to them consistently and put their lives in danger with his BS ROE's.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13537
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:23 pm

ocram23 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:22 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:16 pm
ocram23 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:06 pm


he's increased spending by over 40% to the European Deterrence Initiative. he also sent lethal weapons to Ukraine and he allowed U.S. soldiers in Syria to engage Russian soldiers. This resulted in over a hundred deaths of Russian soldiers. Obama never did any of this. So don't sit here and say he hasn't done anything.
Gimme a fucking break.
Did you read the restrictions on those "lethal weapons" he sent? Might want to read the details, bumblefuck.. and learn the difference between real actions and feints.
And.. I'm not even gonna tell you how fucking stupid you are bringing up the European Deterrence Initiative.. THAT OBAMA STARTED.
Big, global changes that Russia wanted are happening.... these are things that any Russia expert would've told you several years ago.. not just now.
go fuck yourself you socialist. the ROE, remember I work with the military jackass especially with the SOF community, Obama mandated killed american soldiers PERIOD!!! You don't know what the fuck you are talking about as usual fucking DICK. Talk to military personnel and they fucking hate Obama. they never trusted the fucker because he flat out lied to them consistently and put their lives in danger with his BS ROE's.
Lol... I know different military than you, bumblefuck.
But.. yeah.. there's a difference between how most officers perceive him and enlisted.

And.. yeah.. he started that initiative.

So... back to Trumpy blowing Putin?


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Post Reply
Rate this topic
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests