Vladimir Putin put a bounty on American Soldiers

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
Post Reply
User avatar
ElAcky
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4638
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:34 am

Latest post of the previous page:

ocram23 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:15 am
Rammer wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:30 am
Elacky, you are truly an idiot if you can't see the difference between Nazi Germany, Soviet Union expansionism and the USA. It's not even worth a discussion. You self righteous folks in Europe deserve the Chinese dominated world that you will get.
it's amazing how little he knows. I tried talking to him about WWII a long time ago and I stopped because he couldn't grasp the simple fact that if the U.S. didn't step in he would be speaking German right now.
I always shut you up with facts... The point i made at the time was that the US was not the white knight that came in and saved the day... it was a group effort including Russia which lost 20M holding the eastern front and weakening Germany, the Resistance in all those countries that were occupied and the commonwealth troops (e.g. Canada) that entered the war much earlier and suffered heavy loses. As a point of note I mentioned that in Holland they fly the Canadian flags on armistice day.. no US flag to be seen anywhere... At the end of the day it was Russia that entered Berlin first (but don't tell my in-laws i said that !!!)

The problem that you guys have is that you think everything is cut and dry and needs to fit in a perfect hole but nothing is ever like that... there are views and many different angles that need to be looked at. Its actually immature to not be able to transpose across the different views to form an opinion.

Conclusion, with posts like you just made, you highlight your immaturity to back your corner in a discussion.



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7521
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Contact:

Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:44 am

ElAcky wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:34 am
ocram23 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:15 am
Rammer wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:30 am
Elacky, you are truly an idiot if you can't see the difference between Nazi Germany, Soviet Union expansionism and the USA. It's not even worth a discussion. You self righteous folks in Europe deserve the Chinese dominated world that you will get.
it's amazing how little he knows. I tried talking to him about WWII a long time ago and I stopped because he couldn't grasp the simple fact that if the U.S. didn't step in he would be speaking German right now.
I always shut you up with facts... The point i made at the time was that the US was not the white knight that came in and saved the day... it was a group effort including Russia which lost 20M holding the eastern front and weakening Germany, the Resistance in all those countries that were occupied and the commonwealth troops (e.g. Canada) that entered the war much earlier and suffered heavy loses. As a point of note I mentioned that in Holland they fly the Canadian flags on armistice day.. no US flag to be seen anywhere... At the end of the day it was Russia that entered Berlin first (but don't tell my in-laws i said that !!!)

The problem that you guys have is that you think everything is cut and dry and needs to fit in a perfect hole but nothing is ever like that... there are views and many different angles that need to be looked at. Its actually immature to not be able to transpose across the different views to form an opinion.

Conclusion, with posts like you just made, you highlight your immaturity to back your corner in a discussion.
You always pretend your revisionist bullshit is somebody's fact and you have never shut anyone down with it, no matter how many times you claim otherwise.
And BTW, it is well documented how the Canadians did most of the heavy lifting in liberating Holland and Belgium in 44 but there was then and is now, plenty of US representation EVERY Armistice day in every celebration all over the region. They know because they were on Americas side, not pandering to Hitler like you Spanish trash!
You trying to project your American hatred thru the people of those nations because you WANT them to hate us as much as you do.... is as phony and meaningless as your repetitive bullshit claims of fact and victory "because you said so".
Conclusion... worry about your own shithole because no one takes you serious on US matters, you have no clue...



User avatar
ElAcky
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4638
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:46 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:44 am
ElAcky wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:34 am
ocram23 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:15 am


it's amazing how little he knows. I tried talking to him about WWII a long time ago and I stopped because he couldn't grasp the simple fact that if the U.S. didn't step in he would be speaking German right now.
I always shut you up with facts... The point i made at the time was that the US was not the white knight that came in and saved the day... it was a group effort including Russia which lost 20M holding the eastern front and weakening Germany, the Resistance in all those countries that were occupied and the commonwealth troops (e.g. Canada) that entered the war much earlier and suffered heavy loses. As a point of note I mentioned that in Holland they fly the Canadian flags on armistice day.. no US flag to be seen anywhere... At the end of the day it was Russia that entered Berlin first (but don't tell my in-laws i said that !!!)

The problem that you guys have is that you think everything is cut and dry and needs to fit in a perfect hole but nothing is ever like that... there are views and many different angles that need to be looked at. Its actually immature to not be able to transpose across the different views to form an opinion.

Conclusion, with posts like you just made, you highlight your immaturity to back your corner in a discussion.
You always pretend your revisionist bullshit is somebody's fact and you have never shut anyone down with it, no matter how many times you claim otherwise.
And BTW, it is well documented how the Canadians did most of the heavy lifting in liberating Holland and Belgium in 44 but there was then and is now, plenty of US representation EVERY Armistice day in every celebration all over the region. They know because they were on Americas side, not pandering to Hitler like you Spanish trash!
You trying to project your American hatred thru the people of those nations because you WANT them to hate us as much as you do.... is as phony and meaningless as your repetitive bullshit claims of fact and victory "because you said so".
Conclusion... worry about your own shithole because no one takes you serious on US matters, you have no clue...
Not too sure you point here.. you agreed with me and then went on a rant about anti Americanism... doesn’t make sense!!!



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7521
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Contact:

Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:22 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:46 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:44 am
ElAcky wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:34 am


I always shut you up with facts... The point i made at the time was that the US was not the white knight that came in and saved the day... it was a group effort including Russia which lost 20M holding the eastern front and weakening Germany, the Resistance in all those countries that were occupied and the commonwealth troops (e.g. Canada) that entered the war much earlier and suffered heavy loses. As a point of note I mentioned that in Holland they fly the Canadian flags on armistice day.. no US flag to be seen anywhere... At the end of the day it was Russia that entered Berlin first (but don't tell my in-laws i said that !!!)

The problem that you guys have is that you think everything is cut and dry and needs to fit in a perfect hole but nothing is ever like that... there are views and many different angles that need to be looked at. Its actually immature to not be able to transpose across the different views to form an opinion.

Conclusion, with posts like you just made, you highlight your immaturity to back your corner in a discussion.
You always pretend your revisionist bullshit is somebody's fact and you have never shut anyone down with it, no matter how many times you claim otherwise.
And BTW, it is well documented how the Canadians did most of the heavy lifting in liberating Holland and Belgium in 44 but there was then and is now, plenty of US representation EVERY Armistice day in every celebration all over the region. They know because they were on Americas side, not pandering to Hitler like you Spanish trash!
You trying to project your American hatred thru the people of those nations because you WANT them to hate us as much as you do.... is as phony and meaningless as your repetitive bullshit claims of fact and victory "because you said so".
Conclusion... worry about your own shithole because no one takes you serious on US matters, you have no clue...
Not too sure you point here.. you agreed with me and then went on a rant about anti Americanism... doesn’t make sense!!!
You claiming they don't acknowledge America in Holland on Armistice day is complete and utter bullshit.
They don't hate America like you do. Keep making it up liar!



User avatar
ElAcky
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4638
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:29 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:22 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:46 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:44 am

You always pretend your revisionist bullshit is somebody's fact and you have never shut anyone down with it, no matter how many times you claim otherwise.
And BTW, it is well documented how the Canadians did most of the heavy lifting in liberating Holland and Belgium in 44 but there was then and is now, plenty of US representation EVERY Armistice day in every celebration all over the region. They know because they were on Americas side, not pandering to Hitler like you Spanish trash!
You trying to project your American hatred thru the people of those nations because you WANT them to hate us as much as you do.... is as phony and meaningless as your repetitive bullshit claims of fact and victory "because you said so".
Conclusion... worry about your own shithole because no one takes you serious on US matters, you have no clue...
Not too sure you point here.. you agreed with me and then went on a rant about anti Americanism... doesn’t make sense!!!
You claiming they don't acknowledge America in Holland on Armistice day is complete and utter bullshit.
They don't hate America like you do. Keep making it up liar!
Again assumption.. i said you do not see American flags anywhere.. just Canadian ones... you don't see British flags either !!!



Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4987
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am
Contact:

Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:03 am

ElAcky wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:29 pm
Ants wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:22 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:18 pm
Sure Russia wanted to take over the world... just like the US wants to and Germany wanted to etc....
Um, what???? :?

:roll:

Trust me - if the US wanted to take over the world, we WOULD HAVE. :idea:
Haha... Vietnam, Iraq, Syria, Korea says no... just going on evidence not gut feeling

Don’t take it as a go at the US, it’s simply that if a country has a couple of million people that don’t want you there, it not going to happen
Hiroshima and Nagasaki. :idea:
Why are you still talking? We're all waiting for you to run out of lies and stupid talking points. :?


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

User avatar
ElAcky
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4638
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:59 am

Ants wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:03 am
ElAcky wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:29 pm
Ants wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:22 pm


Um, what???? :?

:roll:

Trust me - if the US wanted to take over the world, we WOULD HAVE. :idea:
Haha... Vietnam, Iraq, Syria, Korea says no... just going on evidence not gut feeling

Don’t take it as a go at the US, it’s simply that if a country has a couple of million people that don’t want you there, it not going to happen
Hiroshima and Nagasaki. :idea:
Why are you still talking? We're all waiting for you to run out of lies and stupid talking points. :?
Why are you bringing up Genocide ?

The Allies (not i didn't use US) were struggling until that moment.



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7521
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Contact:

Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:03 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:29 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:22 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:46 pm


Not too sure you point here.. you agreed with me and then went on a rant about anti Americanism... doesn’t make sense!!!
You claiming they don't acknowledge America in Holland on Armistice day is complete and utter bullshit.
They don't hate America like you do. Keep making it up liar!
Again assumption.. i said you do not see American flags anywhere.. just Canadian ones... you don't see British flags either !!!
Again Bullshit, There's Polish, French, British, American and Canadian participation and acknowledgement every Liberation day. You are full of shit!



User avatar
ElAcky
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4638
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:56 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:03 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:29 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:22 pm

You claiming they don't acknowledge America in Holland on Armistice day is complete and utter bullshit.
They don't hate America like you do. Keep making it up liar!
Again assumption.. i said you do not see American flags anywhere.. just Canadian ones... you don't see British flags either !!!
Again Bullshit, There's Polish, French, British, American and Canadian participation and acknowledgement every Liberation day. You are full of shit!
Have you been to the Netherlands?



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7521
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Contact:

Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:33 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:56 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:03 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:29 am


Again assumption.. i said you do not see American flags anywhere.. just Canadian ones... you don't see British flags either !!!
Again Bullshit, There's Polish, French, British, American and Canadian participation and acknowledgement every Liberation day. You are full of shit!
Have you been to the Netherlands?
Irrelevent



User avatar
ElAcky
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4638
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:35 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:33 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:56 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:03 pm

Again Bullshit, There's Polish, French, British, American and Canadian participation and acknowledgement every Liberation day. You are full of shit!
Have you been to the Netherlands?
Irrelevent
I see.. .so you guys keep going on about me not knowing what I'm talking about in the US although I've travelled a lot of the country and seen more of it than most of you and having a wide spectrum of information at hand, yet you make a statement about a country that is hardly in the news and you never visited.

JFYI: my previous wife of 17 years was Dutch (I even speak a little) so I know the place pretty well in case you are going to make some further broad statements. I've seen the Canadian flags flying everywhere personally and was intrigued so I understand the background. I also know first hand that the Dutch absolutely despise the Germans and this is unlikely to change. But the Dutch are great traders and pragmatists e.g. they founded New York so will compromise with anyone. This is why for such a small country, they own one of the worlds largest trading ports etc.



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7521
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Contact:

Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:40 am

ElAcky wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:35 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:33 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:56 pm


Have you been to the Netherlands?
Irrelevent
I see.. .so you guys keep going on about me not knowing what I'm talking about in the US although I've travelled a lot of the country and seen more of it than most of you and having a wide spectrum of information at hand, yet you make a statement about a country that is hardly in the news and you never visited.

JFYI: my previous wife of 17 years was Dutch (I even speak a little) so I know the place pretty well in case you are going to make some further broad statements. I've seen the Canadian flags flying everywhere personally and was intrigued so I understand the background. I also know first hand that the Dutch absolutely despise the Germans and this is unlikely to change. But the Dutch are great traders and pragmatists e.g. they founded New York so will compromise with anyone. This is why for such a small country, they own one of the worlds largest trading ports etc.
JFYI Bullshit. Again with the phony unverifiable support group. "my 17th wife can verify my American hating bullshit ..:roll:
Tell that to the American contingent that attends that event every year bearing colors... liar!



User avatar
ElAcky
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4638
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:00 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:40 am
ElAcky wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:35 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:33 pm

Irrelevent
I see.. .so you guys keep going on about me not knowing what I'm talking about in the US although I've travelled a lot of the country and seen more of it than most of you and having a wide spectrum of information at hand, yet you make a statement about a country that is hardly in the news and you never visited.

JFYI: my previous wife of 17 years was Dutch (I even speak a little) so I know the place pretty well in case you are going to make some further broad statements. I've seen the Canadian flags flying everywhere personally and was intrigued so I understand the background. I also know first hand that the Dutch absolutely despise the Germans and this is unlikely to change. But the Dutch are great traders and pragmatists e.g. they founded New York so will compromise with anyone. This is why for such a small country, they own one of the worlds largest trading ports etc.
JFYI Bullshit. Again with the phony unverifiable support group. "my 17th wife can verify my American hating bullshit ..:roll:
Tell that to the American contingent that attends that event every year bearing colors... liar!
Not the first time I’ve mentioned it!!! I also have 5 kids.. 3 with her 18,16,14 and 2 with my current wife 5 and 2... I met my current wife in Germany although she is originally from Uzbekistan... again I’ve told you this before...



User avatar
Rams57
Veteran
Posts: 563
Joined: Tue May 19, 2020 10:12 pm
Contact:

Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:20 am

Putin now has the hyper-sonic cruise missile , thanks to former President Barry Soetoro and Hillary Clinton.



User avatar
RamPower
Veteran
Posts: 2433
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:52 pm
Contact:

Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:13 pm

Rams57 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:20 am
Putin now has the hyper-sonic cruise missile , thanks to former President Barry Soetoro and Hillary Clinton.
Hey dumbass - if any of the conspiracy ignorance you constantly regurgitate had the slightest bit of traction, the GOP would be all over it like flies on shit (providing an accurate image of analogy :D ). Any worry with Putin would obviously be with his little puppet Trumpy. Fun facts to follow after his next lost election of course, STFU and stay tuned.

Russia, China or anyone, help me stay in office :lol: Trump/Putin 2020



User avatar
ElAcky
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4638
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:06 pm

Rams57 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:20 am
Putin now has the hyper-sonic cruise missile , thanks to former President Barry Soetoro and Hillary Clinton.
They wish!!



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7521
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Contact:

Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:51 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:00 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:40 am
ElAcky wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:35 am


I see.. .so you guys keep going on about me not knowing what I'm talking about in the US although I've travelled a lot of the country and seen more of it than most of you and having a wide spectrum of information at hand, yet you make a statement about a country that is hardly in the news and you never visited.

JFYI: my previous wife of 17 years was Dutch (I even speak a little) so I know the place pretty well in case you are going to make some further broad statements. I've seen the Canadian flags flying everywhere personally and was intrigued so I understand the background. I also know first hand that the Dutch absolutely despise the Germans and this is unlikely to change. But the Dutch are great traders and pragmatists e.g. they founded New York so will compromise with anyone. This is why for such a small country, they own one of the worlds largest trading ports etc.
JFYI Bullshit. Again with the phony unverifiable support group. "my 17th wife can verify my American hating bullshit ..:roll:
Tell that to the American contingent that attends that event every year bearing colors... liar!
Not the first time I’ve mentioned it!!! I also have 5 kids.. 3 with her 18,16,14 and 2 with my current wife 5 and 2... I met my current wife in Germany although she is originally from Uzbekistan... again I’ve told you this before...
Yes... THIS IS THE 1ST I've heard about the Dutch wife story. You would need to go back thru your posts and show me where we discussed that.
It's unimportant at this point, the way carry on … you are not believable no matter what you say.
BTW Attitudes like you blowing your own horn telling us that you know more about America and it's goings on then we Americans, is not a good look and doesn't help either.



User avatar
ElAcky
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4638
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:48 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:51 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:00 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:40 am

JFYI Bullshit. Again with the phony unverifiable support group. "my 17th wife can verify my American hating bullshit ..:roll:
Tell that to the American contingent that attends that event every year bearing colors... liar!
Not the first time I’ve mentioned it!!! I also have 5 kids.. 3 with her 18,16,14 and 2 with my current wife 5 and 2... I met my current wife in Germany although she is originally from Uzbekistan... again I’ve told you this before...
Yes... THIS IS THE 1ST I've heard about the Dutch wife story. You would need to go back thru your posts and show me where we discussed that.
It's unimportant at this point, the way carry on … you are not believable no matter what you say.
BTW Attitudes like you blowing your own horn telling us that you know more about America and it's goings on then we Americans, is not a good look and doesn't help either.
Didn’t say I know more about America or Americans just that I’ve traveled a lot of the country... it’s wide and varied... I don’t live there, never have and have no intention to.... it’s you guys that dismiss my views without understanding me or my background



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7521
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Contact:

Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:41 am

ElAcky wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:48 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:51 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:00 am


Not the first time I’ve mentioned it!!! I also have 5 kids.. 3 with her 18,16,14 and 2 with my current wife 5 and 2... I met my current wife in Germany although she is originally from Uzbekistan... again I’ve told you this before...
Yes... THIS IS THE 1ST I've heard about the Dutch wife story. You would need to go back thru your posts and show me where we discussed that.
It's unimportant at this point, the way carry on … you are not believable no matter what you say.
BTW Attitudes like you blowing your own horn telling us that you know more about America and it's goings on then we Americans, is not a good look and doesn't help either.
Didn’t say I know more about America or Americans just that I’ve traveled a lot of the country... it’s wide and varied... I don’t live there, never have and have no intention to.... it’s you guys that dismiss my views without understanding me or my background
You said you've seen more of the US then all of us Americans????
To hear you tell it, you've been multiple times to every country, town and city discussed in the news and these topics, the world over..
In between railing on people for their carbon footprint and promoting the mouthy little scank Greta that is. Just a couple of the many examples of your condescending, self righteous bullshit.



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7521
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Contact:

Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:53 am

ElAcky wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:00 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:40 am
ElAcky wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:35 am


I see.. .so you guys keep going on about me not knowing what I'm talking about in the US although I've travelled a lot of the country and seen more of it than most of you and having a wide spectrum of information at hand, yet you make a statement about a country that is hardly in the news and you never visited.

JFYI: my previous wife of 17 years was Dutch (I even speak a little) so I know the place pretty well in case you are going to make some further broad statements. I've seen the Canadian flags flying everywhere personally and was intrigued so I understand the background. I also know first hand that the Dutch absolutely despise the Germans and this is unlikely to change. But the Dutch are great traders and pragmatists e.g. they founded New York so will compromise with anyone. This is why for such a small country, they own one of the worlds largest trading ports etc.
JFYI Bullshit. Again with the phony unverifiable support group. "my 17th wife can verify my American hating bullshit ..:roll:
Tell that to the American contingent that attends that event every year bearing colors... liar!
Not the first time I’ve mentioned it!!! I also have 5 kids.. 3 with her 18,16,14 and 2 with my current wife 5 and 2... I met my current wife in Germany although she is originally from Uzbekistan... again I’ve told you this before...
Here's one from Eindhoven in 2019 showing them honoring all the countries that participated and you guessed it, American Flags and military vehicles/personnel right off the get go..
We all know the Dutch Theater was mostly a Canadian show, they were assigned the liberation of that region, while the US army was doing the same in other parts of Europe, WITH Canadian assistance.
Nobody omits Canada from the France celebrations they way you choose to omit the US in the Netherlands. Says more about you then anything else...




User avatar
69RamFan
Hall of Famer
Posts: 9194
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:19 pm
Location: LA-CA By way of NY/NJ
Contact:

Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:21 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Priceless!!!!!



User avatar
ElAcky
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4638
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:13 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:53 am
ElAcky wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:00 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:40 am

JFYI Bullshit. Again with the phony unverifiable support group. "my 17th wife can verify my American hating bullshit ..:roll:
Tell that to the American contingent that attends that event every year bearing colors... liar!
Not the first time I’ve mentioned it!!! I also have 5 kids.. 3 with her 18,16,14 and 2 with my current wife 5 and 2... I met my current wife in Germany although she is originally from Uzbekistan... again I’ve told you this before...
Here's one from Eindhoven in 2019 showing them honoring all the countries that participated and you guessed it, American Flags and military vehicles/personnel right off the get go..
We all know the Dutch Theater was mostly a Canadian show, they were assigned the liberation of that region, while the US army was doing the same in other parts of Europe, WITH Canadian assistance.
Nobody omits Canada from the France celebrations they way you choose to omit the US in the Netherlands. Says more about you then anything else...

What are you talking about... i’m talking about a special relationship a particular country has with Canada...

Why do you need to put the US at the centre of everything... not even the brits get the recognition that Canada gets in the Netherlands and they are the ones that organised it all and held the Germans at bay.

Ps: you can read about it here

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada– ... _relations

Not sure what your video shows!!



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7521
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Contact:

Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:09 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:13 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:53 am
ElAcky wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:00 am


Not the first time I’ve mentioned it!!! I also have 5 kids.. 3 with her 18,16,14 and 2 with my current wife 5 and 2... I met my current wife in Germany although she is originally from Uzbekistan... again I’ve told you this before...
Here's one from Eindhoven in 2019 showing them honoring all the countries that participated and you guessed it, American Flags and military vehicles/personnel right off the get go..
We all know the Dutch Theater was mostly a Canadian show, they were assigned the liberation of that region, while the US army was doing the same in other parts of Europe, WITH Canadian assistance.
Nobody omits Canada from the France celebrations they way you choose to omit the US in the Netherlands. Says more about you then anything else...

What are you talking about... i’m talking about a special relationship a particular country has with Canada...

Why do you need to put the US at the centre of everything... not even the brits get the recognition that Canada gets in the Netherlands and they are the ones that organised it all and held the Germans at bay.

Ps: you can read about it here

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada– ... _relations

Not sure what your video shows!!
More deflection and spin from you. And using Wiki, a site your pet gerbil can edit, as a source. smh!
BTW the video shows "American Flags" that you claim are "no where in sight" at a Liberation event in the Netherlands.
I never said there isn't a special relationship between the Dutch and Canadians who liberated them.
Everybody on this earth knows about it so you don't need to be a typical fuckin nattering liberal telling people what they learned 40-50 years ago in school but altering the facts to suit your feelings.. But apparently you do... It's recognized all over America and we're OK with it because it was their show. You got that???
That special relationship has nothing to do with what I asked you which is why I originally told you this is irrelevant.
You wanted to display once again, your hatred for the US and offered that there is no American Representation to be found at those events.....
AGAIN... BULLSHIT and IRRELEVANT



User avatar
ElAcky
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4638
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:50 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:09 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:13 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:53 am

Here's one from Eindhoven in 2019 showing them honoring all the countries that participated and you guessed it, American Flags and military vehicles/personnel right off the get go..
We all know the Dutch Theater was mostly a Canadian show, they were assigned the liberation of that region, while the US army was doing the same in other parts of Europe, WITH Canadian assistance.
Nobody omits Canada from the France celebrations they way you choose to omit the US in the Netherlands. Says more about you then anything else...

What are you talking about... i’m talking about a special relationship a particular country has with Canada...

Why do you need to put the US at the centre of everything... not even the brits get the recognition that Canada gets in the Netherlands and they are the ones that organised it all and held the Germans at bay.

Ps: you can read about it here

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada– ... _relations

Not sure what your video shows!!
More deflection and spin from you. And using Wiki, a site your pet gerbil can edit, as a source. smh!
BTW the video shows "American Flags" that you claim are "no where in sight" at a Liberation event in the Netherlands.
I never said there isn't a special relationship between the Dutch and Canadians who liberated them.
Everybody on this earth knows about it so you don't need to be a typical fuckin nattering liberal telling people what they learned 40-50 years ago in school but altering the facts to suit your feelings.. But apparently you do... It's recognized all over America and we're OK with it because it was their show. You got that???
That special relationship has nothing to do with what I asked you which is why I originally told you this is irrelevant.
You wanted to display once again, your hatred for the US and offered that there is no American Representation to be found at those events.....
AGAIN... BULLSHIT and IRRELEVANT
I presented facts and my first hand experience /account and you present a video of well... not sure what relevance...

You guys are way too sensitive!!!



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7521
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Contact:

Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:55 am

ElAcky wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:50 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:09 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:13 pm


What are you talking about... i’m talking about a special relationship a particular country has with Canada...

Why do you need to put the US at the centre of everything... not even the brits get the recognition that Canada gets in the Netherlands and they are the ones that organised it all and held the Germans at bay.

Ps: you can read about it here

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada– ... _relations

Not sure what your video shows!!
More deflection and spin from you. And using Wiki, a site your pet gerbil can edit, as a source. smh!
BTW the video shows "American Flags" that you claim are "no where in sight" at a Liberation event in the Netherlands.
I never said there isn't a special relationship between the Dutch and Canadians who liberated them.
Everybody on this earth knows about it so you don't need to be a typical fuckin nattering liberal telling people what they learned 40-50 years ago in school but altering the facts to suit your feelings.. But apparently you do... It's recognized all over America and we're OK with it because it was their show. You got that???
That special relationship has nothing to do with what I asked you which is why I originally told you this is irrelevant.
You wanted to display once again, your hatred for the US and offered that there is no American Representation to be found at those events.....
AGAIN... BULLSHIT and IRRELEVANT
I presented facts and my first hand experience /account and you present a video of well... not sure what relevance...

You guys are way too sensitive!!!
No you presented your bullshit hatred of America and I proved you are a fuckin liar once AGAIN using real FACT in the form of a video.
You as usual presented nothing but "I said so".

You are way too full of shit and your penchant for making shit up betrays you every time..



User avatar
ElAcky
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4638
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:41 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:55 am
ElAcky wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:50 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:09 pm

More deflection and spin from you. And using Wiki, a site your pet gerbil can edit, as a source. smh!
BTW the video shows "American Flags" that you claim are "no where in sight" at a Liberation event in the Netherlands.
I never said there isn't a special relationship between the Dutch and Canadians who liberated them.
Everybody on this earth knows about it so you don't need to be a typical fuckin nattering liberal telling people what they learned 40-50 years ago in school but altering the facts to suit your feelings.. But apparently you do... It's recognized all over America and we're OK with it because it was their show. You got that???
That special relationship has nothing to do with what I asked you which is why I originally told you this is irrelevant.
You wanted to display once again, your hatred for the US and offered that there is no American Representation to be found at those events.....
AGAIN... BULLSHIT and IRRELEVANT
I presented facts and my first hand experience /account and you present a video of well... not sure what relevance...

You guys are way too sensitive!!!
No you presented your bullshit hatred of America and I proved you are a fuckin liar once AGAIN using real FACT in the form of a video.
You as usual presented nothing but "I said so".

You are way too full of shit and your penchant for making shit up betrays you every time..
You proved that in your desperation you are willing to present any trash... this video is perhaps the most ridiculous ever.. your becoming more and more pathetic...

You talk about my hatred for the US although I’ve never said tha.... yet you openly hate everything and everyone... very sad being you



Post Reply
Rate this topic
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests