Donald Trump is a Coward.

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
Raminec
Veteran

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:27 pm

Putin has his bitch in the White House giving him approval to kill American soldiers for money. Who will defend this piece of shit now?

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:08 pm

Raminec wrote:
Putin has his bitch in the White House giving him approval to kill American soldiers for money. Who will defend this piece of shit now?
I won't defend you, especially when you promote sensationalized Bullshit...

Raminec
Veteran

Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:58 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Raminec wrote:
I don’t need your defense. I didn’t sellout my country. You’re President did and it’s apparent nobody wants to defend him here either. It wouldn’t be bullshit if you’re son was in Afghanistan. Take your blinders off. Putin placed a bounty on American soldiers. Trump was briefed about it and continues to buddy up to Putin. That’s not bullshit it’s treason.

toast49
Pro-bowler

Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:59 pm

Raminec wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:
Raminec wrote:
I don’t need your defense. I didn’t sellout my country. You’re President did and it’s apparent nobody wants to defend him here either. It wouldn’t be bullshit if you’re son was in Afghanistan. Take your blinders off. Putin placed a bounty on American soldiers. Trump was briefed about it and continues to buddy up to Putin. That’s not bullshit it’s treason.
Sad

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:00 pm

Raminec wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:
Raminec wrote:
Look... this is what a cult looks like. Just observe it.. try to understand it. These guys are never.. ever.. ever letting go, because they'd have to admit they were wrong, and the stakes are too high. Seriously.. can you imagine them acknowledging.. now... that Trump is Putin's bitch? Come on. They're lost.

Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:13 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Raminec wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:

Look... this is what a cult looks like. Just observe it.. try to understand it. These guys are never.. ever.. ever letting go, because they'd have to admit they were wrong, and the stakes are too high. Seriously.. can you imagine them acknowledging.. now... that Trump is Putin's bitch? Come on. They're lost.
This is what projecting ones shit onto others looks like. At this point you need to be defending yourself from everything in this post you accuse others of. Joining a fellow meathead in rushing to judgement with the NYT as a law book, neither makes it so or makes your case. Try to understand that!

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:17 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Dick84 wrote:
Raminec wrote:

This is what projecting ones shit onto others looks like. At this point you need to be defending yourself from everything in this post you accuse others of. Joining a fellow meathead in rushing to judgement with the NYT as a law book, neither makes it so or makes your case. Try to understand that!
Dumbfuck... the WSJ reported it. AP.. multiple others.

3-24-16

Raminec
Veteran

Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:26 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Dick84 wrote:
Raminec wrote:

Sticking your head in the sand won’t make it go away. You don’t like the narrative so you attack the messenger. Trump is Putin’s bitch and you’re Trump’s bitch. You can try to defend him but he’s stepping into shit that all the bullshit in the world won’t wash off. Why hasn’t Trump addressed the reports? He’s afraid of Putin!

toast49
Pro-bowler

Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:30 pm

Dick and this coward ramienic are two faggots

Raminec
Veteran

Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:36 pm

toast49 wrote:
😂😂

A clear sign that a snowflake is starting to melt. You’re pathetic. Almost as pathetic as your cowardly traitor president. You’re melting bitch.

toast49
Pro-bowler

Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:37 pm

Raminec wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:36 pm
toast49 wrote:
😂😂

A clear sign that a snowflake is starting to melt. You’re pathetic. Almost as pathetic as your cowardly traitor president. You’re melting bitch.
LOL faggot. LOL yep

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:12 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Oh did they... AGAIN... right on fucking cue too huh? The same fuckin liars you have quoted for 6 fucking years now who have been correct on fucking what? Sweet fuck all.
The same fucking liars that told you Hillary by double dgits
Trump has no path to 270
Russia, the Ukraine and a non stop diet of one bullshit claim after another that's come and gone w/o due process or credibility that ended in absolutely nothing.
You've sided with Illegals, Criminals, China, Iran, Terrorists, Cuba and every other adversary taking shots and liberties against America... including and especially your own worthless party.
"And the WSJ, AP and multiple others" all reported it all verbatim and supported them all too.
You look like a complete moron every time you post their shit and go off like a jilted bitch when no one buys it.
And now you side with the sniveling nancy Raminec who lobbied hard to have this site and political talk that YOU live for removed from the forum. Now he has suddenly showed up in here wanting to be YOU when he grows up repeating the same ridiculous bullshit, with the same tired MO.
Good thing the real smart ones of history didn't continue with the same failing approach and tried something different or nothing would have been invented and we'd still be living like Neanderthals..

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:04 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:12 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:

Oh did they... AGAIN... right on fucking cue too huh? The same fuckin liars you have quoted for 6 fucking years now who have been correct on fucking what? Sweet fuck all.
The same fucking liars that told you Hillary by double dgits
Trump has no path to 270
Russia, the Ukraine and a non stop diet of one bullshit claim after another that's come and gone w/o due process or credibility that ended in absolutely nothing.
You've sided with Illegals, Criminals, China, Iran, Terrorists, Cuba and every other adversary taking shots and liberties against America... including and especially your own worthless party.
"And the WSJ, AP and multiple others" all reported it all verbatim and supported them all too.
You look like a complete moron every time you post their shit and go off like a jilted bitch when no one buys it.
And now you side with the sniveling nancy Raminec who lobbied hard to have this site and political talk that YOU live for removed from the forum. Now he has suddenly showed up in here wanting to be YOU when he grows up repeating the same ridiculous bullshit, with the same tired MO.
Good thing the real smart ones of history didn't continue with the same failing approach and tried something different or nothing would have been invented and we'd still be living like Neanderthals..
His own people confirm the intelligence, dumb fuck.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/pompe ... 2020-07-01

3-24-16

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:07 pm

Quoting an AP article FFS.... And His own people do not confirm your whiney Anti American scumbag version of anything.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:14 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Quoting an AP article FFS.... And His own people do not confirm your whiney Anti American scumbag version of anything.
Trump admitted himself today that it was in the PDB.. but says no one TOLD him, verbally.. so it doesn't count and he thinks it's a hoax.

Yet.. we acted on the information to protect troops.

Yet.. Trump keeps running interference for Putin.

3-24-16

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:26 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:
Trump admitted himself today that it was in the PDB.. but says no one TOLD him, verbally.. so it doesn't count and he thinks it's a hoax.

Again nowhere do any of them support the bullshit version you want things to be.
Yep Dick keeps running interference for perpetually whiney snowflakes!

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:28 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Dick84 wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:

Again nowhere do any of them support the bullshit version you want things to be.
They support exactly what I'm saying. Was just watching an interview with him about it.

It's funny how you fight reality.

It's also funny how... despite the fact the US took actions to protect troops.. you think this is fake.

But.. I guess this is where we are. Batshit crazyland.

3-24-16

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:25 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:28 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

They support exactly what I'm saying. Was just watching an interview with him about it.

It's funny how you fight reality.

It's also funny how... despite the fact the US took actions to protect troops.. you think this is fake.

But.. I guess this is where we are. Batshit crazyland.
I will fight your worthless interchangeable snowflake version of reality every time... America hater.
And what I think is fake is your version of things and the bullshit unnecessary drama and fake outrage that ALWAYS accompanies it.
Again dude, try a different approach, just seeing your name attached to it gives one a sense of skepticism because of your history in here of just more of the same TDS fueled bullshit.

Ants
Pro-bowler

Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:31 pm

Raminec wrote:
The fact that you actually believe this makes me wonder why they let you out in public.
Does your mom know you post stuff like this? :lol:

The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

ElAcky
Pro-bowler

Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:26 pm

Btw: he still hasn’t done anything about it!!!

Rate this topic
  • Information