Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:08 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

I love Utah. My sister looked real hot today
Lol. That was actually pretty good.

:R

armyram
Veteran

Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:26 pm

The pic of the helmet on Goff looked like crap, maybe the lighting at that angle but seen several more pics and it’s looking pretty damn good. The new uniform isn’t going to please everyone including myself, a fan since 77, but things change. Still, just hoping the season kicks off!

Ramsfan08ny
Veteran

Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:22 am

Skyhook wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:08 pm
I love Utah. My sister looked real hot today
Lol. That was actually pretty good.
That it was. Good to see some good humor in this train wreck of a uniform debacle.

Rams57
Veteran

Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:34 am

RamPowder, you are getting very sleepy. your eye lids feel heavy, that's right go to deep sleep. Repeat after me. There are no Luciferian symbols on the Rams helmet. Good , repeat that 3 more times, good. Open your eyes, still asleep, good, now look at this hat and say , this is not the new Rams' logo. You are doing good, stay asleep. repeat 3 more times , this is not the Rams new logo, good. Remember stay as you are, never wake up, good, it's your time to shine.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rams57
Veteran

Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:18 am

So fresh and so clean. Yeah, I think I'm starting to see that. This helmet is not that bad. Hey, come over here and take a look at this. You seeing what I'm seeing? What are you seeing? This helmet is not only fresh, it's so clean. But doesn't look like a ram horn, just some broken ass shit. Maybe 57 is right. That kook, right about what? This is some Luciferian shit. Yeah, but can't you see? It's so fresh and so clean. If you say so, I don't get it, and I still hate it. Well, at least the helmet is clean. It's a brand new helmet, dumbfuck.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DMRamFan
Veteran

Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:47 am

Rams57 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:27 pm
RamPower , just because DM takes another of his several cheap shots at me, you feel the need to take question why I'M here. I'm not impressed by some great intellectual display from either of you, by what you post. But I'm secure in myself that I do not feel the need to denigrate someone because I don't agree with what they post.......the57ish.........
Ok, I’ll take the bait...Why are you so sensitive? Cheap shot? The stuff you post sometimes is just nuts. I like you man, but you take things to the extremes. You ever heard of the saying ‘you can attract more bees with honey’?

57, you are literally posting mini plastic helmets to plead your case, photos of politicians and satanic stuff. I mean seriously man. You’re an absolute nut sometimes...

Some advice: think before you click sometimes. Some of the stuff you post just gives the leftist more fire power to call us republicans nut bags. Glad you stated you will keep this forum to Rams stuff from now. You’re Turning over a new leaf. Good job.

Change my mind

Rams57
Veteran

Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:48 am

I have no problem with you, DM, never have. But when you write I'm nuts, which I am not, you encourage the weak minded like Rpowder and other lefties, to join in. I'm trying to be nice, and yes turn over a new leaf. Don't make it harder for me to behave. My take on the Ram logo is my take, doesn't mean I'm wrong or nuts. I'm not wrong. I use humor in the pix I post, it's a different way of expression to convey my point. Doesn't make me nuts or out there. What I write and how I express myself SHOULD be different. When you write I'm nuts, I get what you mean. But when the dumbbells mimic you and look for support from you to rag on me, that's not right. I'm trying to behave and be nice, now.

LARAMFAN52
Veteran

Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:59 am

Your take is your take

How about not posting your take 57 times a day?

Nutjob

Rams57
Veteran

Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:21 am

FUCK YOU, SLEEPWALKER. FUCKING CREEP. Thanks DM.

toast49
Pro-bowler

Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:22 am

I like the new helmets. New stadium and new uniforms.

ElAcky
Pro-bowler

Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:43 pm

toast49 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:22 am
I like the new helmets. New stadium and new uniforms.
Toast I can’t believe you are serious...

UtahRam
Veteran

Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:44 pm

armyram wrote:
The pic of the helmet on Goff looked like crap, maybe the lighting at that angle but seen several more pics and it’s looking pretty damn good. The new uniform isn’t going to please everyone including myself, a fan since 77, but things change. Still, just hoping the season kicks off!
Don't be a simp! If you don't like the uniforms, make it be known. Stop being such a cuck and giving in. They'll be forced to change the uniforms if people piss and moan about it. But saying "I don't like the uniforms but things change" is equivelant to surrendering and giving up. You and Commish would make a cute couple. Which one of you wears the sundress and flip flops?

Ramsfan08ny
Veteran

Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:28 am

UtahRam wrote:
armyram wrote:
Don't be a simp! If you don't like the uniforms, make it be known. Stop being such a cuck and giving in. They'll be forced to change the uniforms if people piss and moan about it. But saying "I don't like the uniforms but things change" is equivelant to surrendering and giving up. You and Commish would make a cute couple. Which one of you wears the sundress and flip flops?
Another lame take is, "they'll look good if they win". Isn't that like saying that a girl gets prettier after more beer"? Remember, both wear off, and ugly is still ugly

ElAcky
Pro-bowler

Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:30 am

I think we should get our first proper look at them during Hard knocks (if it still goes ahead)... pretty sure a lot of you will be converted to the "i like it" camp.

armyram
Veteran

Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:41 am

UtahRam wrote:
armyram wrote:
No, I just don’t get all wrapped up and lose sleep over a sports uniform in which it doesn’t matter what they wear, I’m going to follow them regardless. You want to bitch and moan and throw insults, have at it! . Bigger priorities right now... well, at least for me.

zackn
Veteran

Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:06 am

Famously, arguments over taste go nowhere. Obviously if you don't like the new helmet, that's not a "truth" about the helmet, that's your own reaction and nothing more. Same if you like it. So there's nothing to argue. No one CAN say anything that convinces the other side.

And I like them. If others don;t--okay.

69RamFan
Hall of Famer

Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:32 am

Yeah Baby!!!!

Looking Hot!!!!

ElAcky
Pro-bowler

Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:13 am

They look fucking AWESOME

Ramsfan08ny
Veteran

Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:12 pm

I will say, it's a great looking helmet. I just wish it had something resembling a Ram horn. That's my complaint towards them.

Skyhook
Starter

Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:44 pm

Ramsfan08ny wrote:
I will say, it's a great looking helmet. I just wish it had something resembling a Ram horn. That's my complaint towards them.
They look like Ram horns to me. Just as much as the old horns do...and you could argue they look more like horns than the old ones.

Is your argument that the new horns no longer rap around the earhole? Unless we're talking about a mature 15 year old male Ram, the new horns are about what they should look like.....go look at some pictures.

Or is the main complaint the horn is now in two sections?

Personally, I think this helmet is the coolest the NFL has ever seen and once the football world sees these beauties in a game for the first time, I'm guessing most folks will feel the same way.

The magic of the helmet is the perfect shade of yellow mixed with a metallic blue that is absolutely beautiful. These suckers stand out like no other in the history of American Football.

They are perfect
Last edited by Skyhook on Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

zackn
Veteran

Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:45 pm

Ramsfan08ny wrote:
Matter of taste and opinion. I think the horn looks fine. You don't like it, which is okay--I ain't gonna argue. But personally I do like it.

Commish
Veteran

Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:51 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:13 am
They look fucking AWESOME
What I appreciate most about the current helmets is that their shade of blue almost exactly matches that of the royal blue uniforms.

Basically, our team's new uniforms are a 'done deal,' however it may not even matter for another year... :? :roll: :idea:

ram pathos...

--The Commish

UHURA: "Do you think that's all they ever had?"
KIRK: "No, but it's all they had left."

ElAcky
Pro-bowler

Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:34 pm

Skyhook wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:44 pm
Ramsfan08ny wrote:
They look like Ram horns to me. Just as much as the old horns do...and you could argue they look more like horns than the old ones.

Is your argument that the new horns no longer rap around the earhole? Unless we're talking about a mature 15 year old male Ram, the new horns are about what they should look like.....go look at some pictures.

Or is the main complaint the horn is now in two sections?

Personally, I think this helmet is the coolest the NFL has ever seen and once the football world sees these beauties in a game for the first time, I'm guessing most folks will feel the same way.

The magic of the helmet is the perfect shade of yellow mixed with a metallic blue that is absolutely beautiful. These suckers stand out like no other in the history of American Football.

They are perfect
Totally agree with the coolest looking helmets... we literally blew the chargers out of the water

Agree Comish that the color is just perfect

Man have they nailed this...

DMRamFan
Veteran

Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:53 pm

@ Skyhook, My issue is the broken horn. I just wish they kept it solid. Wrapping around the earhole isn't a huge deal. The colors: They are awesome. I remember the second the new colors came out, I was stoked because I honestly thought we might have gone a completely different direction there. Commish makes a good point, in that everything flows now. I am not a fan of the bone, nor am I w the name tags, and whatever they call that on our shoulders and a few small things.

The bottom line, we broke the horns and that sucks.

Colors, good. Broken horn, bad.

Change my mind

Skyhook
Starter

Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:44 pm

DMRamFan wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:53 pm
@ Skyhook, My issue is the broken horn. I just wish they kept it solid. Wrapping around the earhole isn't a huge deal. The colors: They are awesome. I remember the second the new colors came out, I was stoked because I honestly thought we might have gone a completely different direction there. Commish makes a good point, in that everything flows now. I am not a fan of the bone, nor am I w the name tags, and whatever they call that on our shoulders and a few small things.

The bottom line, we broke the horns and that sucks.

Colors, good. Broken horn, bad.
Personally DM, I wasn't a huge fan of broken horns when we first saw the new design but the more I see the new "split" horns the more I like them.

To me now, the solid horns look plain and bland in comparison.

69RamFan
Hall of Famer

Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:48 pm

The line on the horn is supposed to be the grooves that a real horn has....

If you look at the helmet from a front view,,, it does give an illusion of a groove on a horn...

From a distance it will look even more like a real horn....

Plus the colors just pop....

Other teams players and Fans are going to envy the RAMs....

One of the reason why I became a RAM fan,, was because of the horns....

So just imagine when a young kid sees our uniforms compared to others,,,

they will say,,, I want the RAMs uniform for Xmas,,, LoL

That Royal blue will be popping on those 4k HD TVs....

And I love those bone color with the Royal Blue numbers,,,, it just Pops out... The helmet will stand out even more with the bone Uni's,,,, with the blue socks and shoes...

Nike hit a GRAND SLAM on these Uni's

Rate this topic
  • Information