Discussion of the NFL in General and Other Teams
Uplandram2

Sat May 20, 2017 2:52 am

Latest post of the previous page:

49ers4ever wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 1:53 pm
Kenny wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 1:44 am
Niners will always top the list. I hate, hate, hate, hate that team. They could be the worst team in the league playing the Patsies, and I'd still want them to lose. The championships Montana, Rice, et/al snagged back when Dickerson was in his prime... we woulda had our first ring without that stinkin' Niners team in the '80's.

Seagulls next, because their coach was a rule-breaking bastard when he was at USC, and then he left them to suffer the consequences while he got PAID to jump back to the NFL. Plus they're a bunch of cocksure bastards.

I ... just don't have it in me to hate the Cards. Kurt almost won them a super bowl. Can't hate Kurt, ever. In any given year, if the Rams can't win the NFC West, I'll reflexively pull for AZ.

Oh, and I can't stand Dallas. I chose the Rams in 4th grade (1977) when all the other kids were picking the Cowboys. And I stuck with my team. Thick and thin, baby.

GO RAMS!
First, I can't believe you're still alive Kenny!

Second, fuck the Rams! Here is a short list of the teams I hate! :evil:
Rams
Rams
Rams

Must be pretty fuckin' pathetic to spend your time on a forum for a team you hate so much.
Rams
Rams
Rams
Pats
Rams
Rams
Rams
Seahawks
Rams
Rams
Rams

GO 9ers!

Idaho_Ram
Starter

Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:43 pm

This is an entertaining thread. It's funny how most hated teams come and go in and out of the top three but there is one constant - the 49ers. I'm 43, hated the cowboys as a kid, that has waned. HATED the Saints in the early 2000's Jim Haslett era. That has changed. Hated the Pats from 2001 to 2016 - but after last year's SB I just finally cried uncle. Tom Brady is friggin great and I had to take my hat off to him. Hated and still do hate the Seahawks, but my son likes them and I have to still love my son.

But the Niners - they are in a special category. I can come up with 35 years of memories of fruitloops in the red and gold that I can't stand - Montana, Young, Merton freaking Henks, Roger Craig, Terrell Owens, Frank Gore, Dana Stubblefield, Ken Norton, Jeff Garcia, Colin Kaepernik, Frank Gore, on and on and on. They will ALWAYS be #1.